Billie and the Bordello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam asked, "Billy are you OK?"

He nodded, unable to compose himself enough to speak because of what he was feeling. Sam opened a packet of stockings and raised Billy's leg in front of him rolling the nylon up over his ankle and knee, fastening it to the suspender belt. Billy almost fainted now, the softness of the nylon sliding over his hairless legs almost too sensual for him to bear.

Sam smiled to herself as she sensed Billy's growing excitement at what was going on.

She spoke softly, "Billy! You're enjoying this after all aren't you?"

Sam walked to the dresser and fetched two breast forms, together with a white silk blouse. She slipped the breast forms between the bra and his skin and adjusted them to fit perfectly. Billy immediately felt the increase in weight and looked down, startled to see how the bra now stood out from his chest. He just couldn't understand how good this felt. A few hours ago and he would have laughed at the idea of wearing panties, a bra and a lace suspender belt. Now, he was not only wearing them, he also had an erection the size of Big Ben.

Sam pulled Billy's arms into and through the sleeves of the sheer white blouse and buttoned it from the back. Billy felt he was in a dream as the material settled over his shoulders and chest. The bra now showed clearly through the blouse and Billy idly wondered how it must look from the front.

Reading his mind Sam said, "There, that looks good Billy, not long now sweetheart"

Reaching behind her Sam produced a short white half-slip and in a trance Billy put his feet through the elastic waist of the slip. Sam pulled the slip up his legs and the feeling against his nylon clad legs almost made Billy come on the spot. He gulped, unable to comprehend the strength of the emotion running through his body.

Sam stood back at this point to see the effects of her work. "Mmmm, not bad", she thought to herself. Although Billy still stood almost rooted to the spot, Sam could see that Billy's slender frame and soft face would be more than passable. The feminine lingerie softened his slender body, and it was as if he was changing subtly but clearly into a new role.

The short blue cotton skirt came next and by this time Billy was almost eager to pull it up over his slip. He wriggled his hips to bring the skirt up to his waist and then waited patiently as Sam fastened the skirt at the back. Almost instinctively Billy's hands went to smooth out the material, so the skirt fell straight. Sam hid a smile as Billy's knee bent and he held himself in an unmistakably female shape. This was almost too easy.

Sam walked in front of Billy and pushed her hands through Billy's hair drawing it into shape and allowing it to fall over his ears and down almost to his shoulders. It'll do, thought Sam, but a good wash and cut would work wonders. Later, she thought, there will be plenty of time for that.

"Time for a little makeup now, Billy", said Sam.

This snapped Billy out of his reverie. "No, no way", he said. "I'm not going to wear makeup". He almost pouted and Sam had to stifle a laugh.

Sam said in a reasonable tone, "Billy, we agreed this is the only way to get out of this. If you go out looking like that I promise you you'll get arrested within fifty yards. You have to be convincing".

"OK Sam", he whispered. "What's next?"

Sam pushed him to the dressing table and sat him in one of the two chairs in the room. She fetched the other and sat directly in front of him their knees almost touching. Reaching over to the dressing table Sam pulled bottles, lipsticks and tubes within easy reach. She turned to Billy and said, "Close your eyes and I want you to open them only when I tell you, understood?"

Billy nodded and quickly closed his eyes. Even though his resistance had crumbled away in front of Sam he couldn't quite believe this was happening. With his eyes closed and the feel of his new feminine clothes pulling and holding him in strange places, he felt totally disorientated. He could feel his legs rubbing against each other through the sheer stockings encasing his legs, and the bra holding him tight with it's extra new weight pulling him forward. He was scared, yet excited.

Sam began to work. She was a skilled makeup artist and quickly laid on a foundation to cover what little beard growth Billy had left. Powder, eyeshadow and blusher all followed. Sam wondered just how easy it was to alter and soften Billy's features. Some artful shadow here and carefully created highlight there all conspired to transform Billy's face. Billy jumped as Sam touched his lips with the lipstick and felt the moist pressure and the strange taste on his lips.

"This will hurt a little bit baby, but it will be worth it, trust me", said Sam stretching his skin above his eyes. She plucked all his long hairs quickly and methodically and left him with a fine tapered arch.

"ooowww!", Billy screeched as Sam plucked the first of his eyebrows, "That hurt!" he sulked.

"Don't be a baby. If this is the worst it gets, count yourself lucky". Billy wondered what she meant, but forgot the remark as Sam plucked again on the other side. "OOOOWWWW!"

"Open your eyes. But don't move Billy", ordered Sam. Billy did so and Sam's beautiful face appeared only inches from his eyes. He blinked and tried to focus on her hazel eyes. "Nearly done now", whispered Sam as she applied mascara to each of his upper and lower lashes.

"There!", said Sam as she finished. "That should do the trick. You can stand up now."

Billy stood up and immediately felt the extra weight of the breast forms and straightened his back to compensate. He could feel the smooth silk against his skin and how the stockings pulled against the straps of the suspender belt. He looked at Sam and asked: "How do I look?"

"Look for yourself" said Sam and pointed to the full-length mirror in the corner of the room. Billy turned towards it and gasped at what he saw. Looking back at him was a smartly dressed girl; short blue skirt and white sheer blouse made her look like an executive secretary perhaps. There was just a hint of a bra showing through the blouse as the material stretched over her breasts. But it was the face that stared back that made his heart leap. It couldn't possibly be him! Her hair fell down to her shoulders and framed Billy's face. Sam's makeup job had changed Billy's face completely. His features were softer and his whole face looked narrower, less aggressive. The clever shadowing and highlighting made him look like a girl. And the lips! A dark peach colour had emphasised the fullness of the lips and drew attention away from some of the more masculine angles of his face.

Billy stared, then turned sideways to see his profile in the mirror. First one way and then the other. His hands automatically went to smooth the skirt and the blouse. Sam saw the look of growing happiness in Billy's eyes and she smiled secretly to herself. It was working.

She clapped her hands together and blurted "You look wonderful, Billy. This is going to work!"

Sam ran to the wardrobe and picked up a pair of shoes and grabbed something from the dresser as she passed. Moving back to Billy she said, "Now for some shoes Billy. We won't go for heels quite yet, but these should fit you Ok"

Billy either didn't catch the meaning of Sam's "yet" or choose not to hear it. He stepped into the black leather loafers which looked like his own but which were obviously a woman's' style. Sam came up behind him, pulled back his hair and clipped silver earrings to his ears. They pinched and the weight pulled against his ears, but they glinted in the light and in the mirror looked perfect.

"We haven't got time to pierce your ears right now but these will do for the moment." Sam continued.

Again Billy didn't react to the implication but continued to stare at himself, or herself.

"But I wouldn't dare to go out like this", he breathed.

"Well its either this or stark naked" replied Sam.

"What do you mean?" asked Billy slowly coming out of his reverie.

"Well while you were showering, I got rid of your old clothes"

"You did what?" shouted Billy.

"Billy, you're shouting again" continued Sam in her calmest tones. "We talked about this already. To get you away we need to do this properly. If you're going to pass as a girl then it's dressing full time. No back sliding!"

"But where are we going?" asked Billy, his anger changing into petulance.

"Well, I have a very good friend north of the border. We'll be safer out of London. We'd better get going Billy. It's a long train ride to Edinburgh."

Night Train

Sam had quickly changed, and after giving Billy a few finishing touches with a black leather Mulberry purse and handbag and a jacket to match the skirt he wore, they left in a cab Sam had ordered by phone. Darkness was falling as they crossed London, moving swiftly through the streets as the rush hour was coming to an end.

"Billy, you've got to learn a few things about how women behave and look" Sam whispered to Billy in the back of the cab.

"Like what?"

"Well, for a start when you sit down wearing a skirt, keep your knees and legs together. And when you walk, take smaller steps than usual and try to put each foot directly in front of the other one."

"I'll never get away with this." hissed Billy.

"Oh yes we will," retorted Sam, "Just watch me and try to copy what I do. If someone speaks to you, just smile and shrug your shoulders. I'll be close by and I'll tell them you're my friend from Slovakia and don't speak any English."

Well I just hope we don't bump into any Slovakians, Billy thought to himself.

The station was quiet when they arrived and Sam and Billy managed to find the correct platform and their train without any apparent alarms. They found their sleeper compartment and closed the door quickly behind them. They were four berths in the compartment but Sam had booked the whole thing so they weren't going to be disturbed. Although it was late and dark by now, Sam pulled down the blind to give them more privacy. The train jolted once and then began to accelerate out of the station.

"Ok, Billy, we're going to go to Edinburgh to meet an old friend of mine. I think it's going to be safer for you to be out of London for a while. I'm sure we haven't been followed and with your new appearance you'll be safe enough in Edinburgh. She has a flat there and I've called ahead and she would love to have us stay for a while."

"But how long will I have to stay like this?" he asked so full of self pity that Sam almost laughed out loud.

"As long as it takes, Billy. I will take care of you but you must do what I say. If you don't I can't protect you and you know what that might mean" she replied calmly.

Billy bit his lip and looked as if he would cry. Sam sat down next to him and put her arm around him and drew him towards her. His head naturally fell onto her shoulder and he felt himself relax as Sam held him close. Billy liked the feeling of sitting there with Sam's arm around his shoulder and he felt safe and secure in the cocoon of the compartment. As the train thundered its way north through the London suburbs, Billy knew that his life was changing, but little did he know just how much.

"Sam..." murmured Billy.

"Yes, Billy?"

"Thank you, Sam." He said, "for everything"

Sam hugged him tighter and said, "It's Ok, Billy, you're safe with me."

Sam began to stroke Billy's hair with her hand. She found herself drawn to his vulnerability, to the fragility he now displayed as a girl. She continued to stroke his hair and felt him settle closer into her side. Billy had laid both his hands on his lap and Sam now intertwined the fingers of her free hand with his. She turned her head towards Billy and kissed him on the cheek. Billy responded by pressing harder into her and moving their linked hands to his mouth he kissed her hand and sucked her fingers. Sam felt herself grow warm and she turned her head further as Billy moved his head back and they kissed.

Billy felt Sam's lips close on his. He could feel their lips slide over each other and the exotic taste and sense thrilled him to the core. His tongue pushed into Sam's mouth and fought a brief skirmish with her tongue before retreating back into his own mouth pursued by Sam's eager advance. Sam broke away and ran her tongue over Billy's lips and Billy moaned as he felt her tongue slip along his lipsticked lips.

"Sam" he breathed heavily "What are you doing to me?"

"Stop me if you want." replied Sam.

Billy's response was to move his mouth to Sam's and lock his lips to hers. Billy put his hand on Sam's thigh and immediately felt her hand move to his nylon covered leg. Her touch on his stockinged legs felt so erotic he thought he might cum there and then. He had never felt a sensation like it before. Her hand moved up his thigh and pushed beneath his skirt. He was in a trance as her hand reached the bare flesh above the stocking and he gasped aloud with delight. His own hand now dared to move up Sam's leg and to his delight he found that she too was wearing stockings.

They stopped kissing and Billy opened his eyes to see Sam's hazel eyes watching him through lowered lids. Something briefly reminded him of a bird of prey scrutinising its next victim before he felt his desire wash away the thought. Billy's smile was blissful and Sam knew then that Billy would refuse her nothing.

"Billy, will you do something for me?" asked Sam, still looking into Billy's eyes. "Oh yes, Sam. Yes, anything." He breathed. Sam stood up between the two bench seats and leant her back against the door, which she had already locked.

"Billy, please kneel in front of me" she ordered.

Billy immediately did as Sam had asked and knelt down on the floor in front of her. He had to hitch up his skirt to kneel comfortably and looked up into her face and waited.

"Take off my skirt Billy."

Sam had slipped on a midi length black skirt with an elastic waist before leaving and Billy merely had to raise his hands and gently pull down the skirt to make it fall to the floor. Sam had also changed into an ivory silk teddy with hold up stockings. Billy nearly fainted when he saw this, inches in front of his eyes.

"Now lick my pussy, Billy" commanded Sam.

Billy leaned forward and undid the teddy under the crotch and slid his tongue into Sam's now wet pussy. His hands went behind her backside to push her harder into his face. His tongue flicked past the lips and began to dance inside. Sam now had to brace herself against the sides of the compartment as Billy's tongue drove into her.

"Billy, harder" she moaned.

Instead, he moved slower, his tongue massaging the moist entrance to Sam's love canal. Sam almost shouted with frustration, her hips grinding into Billy's face. He knew for once he had control and toyed with Sam, his tongue darting in and out, teasing and taunting her.

"Billy, Billy, fuck me with your tongue!" she almost screamed at him.

Billy now drove back in, his tongue found her clit and he began to play with it, his tongue swirling and rolling it around. Sam began to jerk and buck under Billy's tonguing. She writhed as he intensified his action, sucking and licking and twisting his tongue around inside her.

"Oh Billy, Billy, Billy fuck me, fuck me" she moaned.

Billy could feel her moment was close and pumped harder and harder, until he felt her jerk once then twice more as her orgasm took control. Sam felt the orgasm come from deep within her and bit her lip as the power of it washed over her once then again.

"OOOOhhhhhh, Billy "

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh"

She threw her head back as the orgasm peaked and then slumped forward as it passed. She looked down at Billy's head as he continued to lap happily at her pussy and she gently moved his head away and drew him up from his knees. She kissed him to savour the taste of herself on his lips and held him tight to her.

"Did you enjoy that, Sam?" asked Billy and Sam laughed "What do you think, Billy?"

Chapter 3

It was still dark and cold when they eventually arrived at Edinburgh's Waverley station. They had made up the bed in the sleeper and lain in each other's arms, but little sleep came because of the noise of the rails. With less than an hour to go before arriving, Sam made Billy shave with her small razor, redid his makeup before doing her own in the large wall mounted mirror. The train pulled into the platform and Billy and Sam stayed in the compartment for a few minutes to let the other passengers drift away. Billy was getting nervous and Sam tried to reassure him.

"Look, there's no need to worry. It's too early for many people to be about, and anyway, nobody pays any attention to anybody else at stations. They're too busy looking out for themselves."

Sam looked out of the carriage door to check the coast was clear and nodded to Billy to follow her. He grasped his shoulder bag tight, held his breath and walked through the door. Sam had been right. The only people about were a couple of drunks sleeping on a bench; a gaggle of students probably coming home from an all night party and a few bored ScotRail staff idly checking tickets.

As they approached the barrier Sam whispered, "remember, look up, it looks more suspicious if you look down all the time." Billy raised his eyes from the ground and found himself looking straight into the eyes of the ticket inspector. The man smiled and said, "tickets, please!"

Billy fumbled in his handbag, the clasp difficult to undo in his trembling fingers.

"Here, let me help" said Sam and opened the bag and dug out the ticket. She handed both to the inspector and moved through the gates. The man looked straight at Billy, smiled and said "Thank you, miss"

Billy blushed and the man smiled. "I hope you two ladies have a nice day in Edinburgh" he said with a friendly liliting Scottish accent.

"Thank you, we will," replied Sam over her shoulder. As they moved on they heard a low whistle of appreciation come from behind them. Sam sniggered, "You certainly passed that test then".

At that moment they heard a female sounding voice calling out "Sam, Sam over here darling!"

Turning towards the sound Billy saw a tall girl with blonde hair and the most mischievous smile he had ever seen running towards them.

"Charlie!" shouted Sam she stood with her arms outstretched. Charlie ran straight to her and they and wrapped their arms around each other in a warm embrace. They kissed each other on the cheeks the way women do and Billy stood there watching the two girls embrace. He felt a small pang of jealousy at the obvious affection they showed for each other. The two girls held each other tight and seemed totally oblivious of Billy's presence. Finally the blonde girl broke their clinch and stood back a little holding Sam by the shoulders and said, "well, my lovely Sam, let's have a good look at you."

Billy was astonished to see Sam blush and a shy smile came over her face as her eyes dipped towards the floor. . She said shyly, "oh, I'm alright and I can see and hear you are, Charlie!"

Billy coughed to get some attention as he was beginning to feel cold. The thin female clothing and the chill early morning air causing him to shiver.

"Oh Billy, I'm so sorry, forgive me. Billy, this is Charlie, I mean, Charlotte." Sam introduced the blonde. "And Charlotte, meet Billy"

Charlotte seemed to notice Billy for the first time and smiled broadly, "Wow, Sam you did a great job. Billy you look gorgeous. I'm really pleased to meet you at last."

She leant forward and kissed Billy on the cheek and Billy caught just a hint of perfume. Charlotte took control and put her arms through Billy's and Sam's and led them across the concourse, just three girls, arm in arm. They walked up and out of the station to the taxi rank. Billy was surprised to see that the taxis were the same black cabs they had in London. Billy sat between Sam and Charlotte in the back of the cab and felt the warmth of their legs through his skirt. Charlotte gave the driver an address and then closed the glass screen so that their conversation would be private. Sam and Charlie chatted to each other just like old friends would as Billy looked out over a quiet city just waking up. They sped past the castle, so quiet and aloof without the clamour of the tourists who usually throng the area.