Bound To Heal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very sorry Sir. Please accept my apology Sir." She felt ashamed, and embarrassed, lowering her head, not looking at him, on the verge of crying. She had spoiled the evening and the wonderful atmosphere. She wondered if he would punish her.

He gently hugged her, lifting her chin and kissing her tenderly. "Stacy, I knew you'd pee, I'm glad you did. That was one of the reasons I did this. I wanted you to experience that with me, in a fun environment. Please do not be ashamed or embarrassed. I'd pee too if you tickled me like that. It was fun and it felt far better than pain, right?"

She felt a little better, knowing he had planned for her to pee, that it wasn't her fault and he wasn't going to punish her. And, it was far better than the pain she had experienced. "It was both fun and uncomfortable Sir. I think, maybe, I can thank you Sir."

He got some paper towels and a cleaner, wiped them both dry, then cleaned up the fluid off the leather ottoman.

"Stacy, studies have shown that laughter releases endorphins in the body, just like pain and fear. It changes our sensations similar to the changes from pain. The intense laughter may not be as strong a catalyst or changer as the combination of fear and pain, but I think you may find it will enhance your orgasms. Did you find the tickling really uncomfortable?"

She thought about the information. Wow. Doogan was really trying to be better at this. She had not heard of this before. "Yes, it was uncomfortable, but far more enjoyable than the pain. I can certainly try this method for an enhanced orgasm. Thank you Sir. When do we start with the big 'O's Sir?" Her cuffed hands gently rubbed up and down his chest and stomach, as she enjoyed the feel of his warm skin.

"Later. Right now, I'll turn on the shower and we'll get clean, then 'act two' will begin. Stacy, being in the shower naked with you will test my resolve. I love warm naked bodies slippery with soap in the shower. So let's just have a quick soap and rinse and get on with the evening."

"Yes Sir," she said, slightly disappointed, but she knew he'd have something nice planned for when they finished the shower.

It was a quick shower. Both of them were eyeing each other with undisguised lust. She wanted so desperately to just touch him, just soap it quickly and then watch the water wash the soap away. She imagined, in close-up slow motion, a slightly swollen penis hidden by soap suds, water slowly washing the soap off, slowly revealing its beauty. But she knew if she started touching him -- it, he may not get a chance to finished his plans for her this evening. And that would likely disappoint them both, and result in her first punishment on her first day of submission.

They went back to the living room where he applied the cuffs, then kissed her long and gentle.

"You are safe, on a far-away island, in the dark dungeon of a castle, and I'm the handsome evil sorcerer," he said smiling.

She heard the fun in his statement. Ok, she could play along. "Oh please don't hurt me mister handsome evil sorcerer, I'll do anything you say Sir."

"Anything?" He led her towards the bedroom.

She dare not answer. She followed him. Ohmygod. I'm 'pleasure bound', her mind thinking of all kinds of toys and pleasurable acts. Working in an erotic store had its advantages, but having an overactive imagination about toys and pleasurable actions was not helping her cope with her soaring anticipation at the moment.

"I could erotically tease you with so much pleasure, your nerves would stick out through your skin and tremble. We'll save that for another night. Tonight is for relaxing and enjoying the gift of giving and receiving. Please stand still a moment." He turned on the bedroom light and placed the blindfold on her.

Ohmygod. What a tease. She heard him moving around, obviously arranging the room for an evening of pleasure.

"Ok," he said, taking her hand and guiding her to the bed and laying her flat on her back.

Then she felt him, naked against her side, warm skin against warm skin -- his chest, stomach, hard cock, and legs. His arm was over her, fingers teasing and caressing around her clit and occasionally dipping into her and moving in a slow plunging motion causing her more teasing delight, His lips sucked on one of her nipples, his tongue caressing. Ohmygod. Ohhhyesss. The image of it pleasured her mind, the pleasure of it raced through her body -- both increasing her passion. She cared not how long they lay there, entwined, soaking in soft quiet pleasure.

"Mmm," he moaned. "Grrr," he groaned. "I guess one of us has to get this show on the road." He stood up and took hold of her hand. "Please stand up."

She moaned softy not wanting the moment to end, stood with his help and he guided her three steps to a corner of the room. She heard more rustling and then he took her hand and laid her face down on the bed. She heard the crinkling of a rubber sheet under her, but felt the gentle softness and warmth of a flannel sheet.

"Please spread your legs wide."

"Yes Sir." She was excited and thrilled at the image in her mind, hoping Doogan was enjoying the real image. She felt cuffs being applied to her ankles and tied snuggly, ensuring her legs stayed wide apart. Ohhhyesss. Then a pillow was placed under her hips, her mind further excited by the image of her cute round ass raised up in the air, inviting who knows what. Her arms were spread wide and the cuffs tied snuggly.

Now that she was securely tied, he looked down at her, seeing her cute butt and her back for the first time in bright light. He noticed a few thin white lines criss-crossing her back. He reached out and touched them tenderly, tracing one with his finger.

She felt his fingers on her back, knowing he had now noticed the brutal whipping scars. She started crying, her body shaking gently, remembering the terror and pain.

"Stacy, I'm so very sorry," he said softly, sitting on the bed, leaning down and kissing her back a number of times, anger rising in him. No. He couldn't spoil the evening asking her questions now, she was already crying at his discovering her wounds. Her son-of-a-bitch ex-boyfriend should be keel-hauled and given a Captain Bligh's punishment of 24 brutally-hard lashes. He wasn't a violence person, but in this case, he'd be the first in line holding the whip dipped in vinegar.

"I'm sorry Sir. You shouldn't have noticed." She started crying again.

He lay down beside her and kissed her cheek. "Stacy, there is no need to be sorry. I'm glad I noticed. My God, you should have told me, Now I know why you have been so nervous at times. I'm sorry if I've frightened you. I would never hurt you. Well, maybe a light spanking, but never a sadistic brutal beating like that. I'm sorry Stacy, really I am. Let's forget about it. I have some wonderful pleasure for you tonight. Ok? His warm hand pressed gently on her back, moving slowly trying to comfort her, trying to heal her months-old wounds, rub away her scars and mental terror.

"Thank you Sir, I know I should have told you Sir, but I was afraid," her voice wavering with emotion. "I know you have something nice planned, and I can't wait. I'm sorry I spoiled it." She was on the verge of crying. She felt him slowly kissing her back again, gently rubbing it, trying to calm her.

"Stacy, don't be sorry or afraid. You didn't spoil anything. Please think only of pleasure tonight." He leaned down and kissed her cheek again. "Please smile and make us both happy." Now he was truly determined to drive her crazy with teasing pleasure.

She now knew she didn't have to be afraid of Doogan. She waited, wondering what erotic pleasurable things he was going to do next. She felt something caressing her pussy lips, teasing her, then, it slowly slipped into her already wet and slippery sex. He was wasting no time.

"Are you ready for 'act two' of tonight's entertainment?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes Sir," she breathed, excitement and anticipation building again, wondering what was to come -- umm . . . cum, besides herself.

ZZZZZ. The shock of it startled her, feeling the tingling vibrations in her pussy. Ohmygod. Yesss.

"That little vibe is going to buzz in your pussy all night. Enjoy," he whispered in her ear.

Ohmygod. Something warm poured over her back and across her butt. "Mmmm."

He knelt on the bed and his hands spread the warm oil across her back and smooth butt cheeks with firm strokes.

She moaned again. His hands felt wonderful massaging her. She didn't know how long the massage lasted. Her world was divided between the blackness of the blindfold, his wonderful massaging hands, and the insistent vibe teasing her. She guessed he spent extra time on her back in consideration of her scars and she was truly thankful for his kindness and understanding. All she knew was that she felt like soft warm putty in a trance. And he had only worked on her back and butt.

Then warm oil was poured on her legs. His hands moved to first one leg, then the other, gently but firmly kneading her feet and calf muscles.

More warm oil poured on her thighs. His slippery hands slid smoothly and erotically over them, occasionally brushing against her pussy, exciting her. She had never felt hands slide repeatedly up and down her thighs, again and again, stroke after slow stroke, deliberately teasing with the upward movement stopping so close to her pussy. The erotic feeling was amazing, and the constant pleasurable teasing from the vibrator in her pussy provided a steady sensation of lust. Her hips were rocking gently, enjoying the vibrator's buzz, teasing her massage-relaxed body and mind.

Her body was beginning to be in conflict with itself. The relaxed trance-like massage verse the erotic insistent teasing from the vibrator. The tension was slowly building in her.

Then she felt warm oil pour into her butt crack. It continued down to her anus and then flowed over the lips of her pussy. She became aware of his fingers sliding into her crack, sliding around and across her anus, producing the most exciting and erotic sensations she had ever felt back there. "Mmm," she moaned and could not stop from arching her back, raising her butt just a little more, signaling her desire for more pleasure, right there.

He noticed her arching during his first teasing caress, so he teased her there for a few minutes, enjoying her moaning and the erotic sight of her naughty movements trying to entice his fingers to do further erotic and forbidden things, noting how her anus sometimes pushed out, then sucked in.

The slippery sensations were amazing, rousing her from her relaxed trance enough to think naughty thoughts of slippery things slowly sliding in and out of her anus, providing tingling sensations she imagined were pleasurable.

Her anticipation was steadily building. She wondered what he would do to her when she was on her back and really vulnerable. Ohmygod. Ideas and images flashed though her mind. She felt her passion rising, along with the urge to rock her hips faster, "Mmm. More please."

"Do you like the vibe?" he whispered in her ear.

"Ohhhyesss Sir, Thank you Sir," she breathed, tense, but so relaxed that she didn't want to move, her mind racing with anticipation, not knowing what to expect. Ohmygod. She was lost in a whirlpool of soft pleasure, and in the teasing tingling erotic tension. "Mmm."

"Are you relaxed and comfy?" he whispered.

"Ohhhyesss Sir," she barely whispered in her massage-induced trance, totally and completely relaxed, yet, knowing the tension would continue to increase until . . .

"Good. Tell me if you like this," he whispered, as he switched off the vibrator and easily pulled it from her slippery wet pussy.

"Ohhhpleasss. Nooo," she groaned with desperate disappointment.

She felt him climb between her wide-spread legs, then he moved forward and she felt his cock slide easily down her crack, against her oil slick anus, between her lips, and into her own hot slippery wetness. "Ohhhyesss. Thank you, Sir."

His slow steady thrusts began driving teasing waves of delight through her, adding to the pleasure she was already enjoying. Then his plunges into her were faster, his breathing more labored, soft grunts from his efforts. The various erotic delights mixed together, growing stronger. She could feel the tension building, and the pleasure spikes becoming euphoric.

She wanted to rock her hips but the pillow and his weight prevented any movement now, adding another form of bondage. Yesss. She had to lie there, take it, enjoy it, without any self-help, the mild frustration of it now became another erotic stimulant driving her closer to the edge.

His thrusts were now deeper and faster, his pelvis slapping against her up-raised butt, relentlessly pushing her toward the big 'O'. She knew she was helpless, both in the cuffs and blindfold, and under his thrusting weight. There was no turning back, only the headlong rush towards her rapturous orgasm, the very thought of it adding to her excitement and mounting pleasure. "Ahh . . . Ahh . . . Ahh . . ." she exhaled now with every breath, verbalizing her delight, in-time with his pleasing thrusts. "OHHH . . . YESSS," she said, now on the very edge. DON'T . . . STOP . . . AHH . . . AHH . . . AHH . . ."

"OH . . . MY . . . GOD . . . YES." Her orgasm exploded and spread, "OHH . .YE . . SS . . AHH . ." His thrusting was harder and faster, driving more pleasure through her body and mind. "OOHH . . MMYY . . GGOODD," as her body shook and trembled with the overwhelming waves of pleasure.

Doogan stopped suddenly, breathless, and somewhat tired. He had been close to the edge himself, and had it not been for his concentration on driving his cock deeper and faster to give her the orgasm, he would have cum too. It had been close, his cock now throbbing in a pre-orgasm sudden loss of total pleasure. He dare not move until the throbbing stopped.

"Ohmygod . . . Doogan, that was wonderful, thank you Sir. OH . . OH . . MY . . GOD. She felt his sharp deep jabbing thrusts again, driving pleasure waves through her. OH . . OH . . AHH . . The second lightning bolt of orgasmic pleasure flashed through her body. She gasped and held her breath in wondrous rapture, overwhelmed by the intensity, her body tense and stiff, yet jerking slightly with the waves of delight.

He slowed and gently pushed in and out, letting her know he was still in her but not trying to stimulate her.

The pleasurable waves drifted through her, caressing her body and mind. She lay there enjoying them. Then he started again. Deep quick jabs driving pleasure spikes through her. Then, a third orgasm. She gasped, shocked, and totally overwhelmed. The thrusting stopped and she lay gasping, moaning, soaking in the unbelievable pleasure, unable to move, her body trembling and quivering.

He listened to her moans and gasps, felt her body trembling, her hips jerking, even under his weight. He rolled off her and lay by her side, kissing her cheek, looking at her face, a look of total contentment. He would rest for five minutes before starting act three.

Her mind was numb with pleasure, focused on nothing but the pleasure waves she could not control. She was vaguely aware of Doogan kissing her and lying beside her. "Mmm," she barely managed as an acknowledgement of his kiss. She didn't have the strength or mental power to think of how to thank him for everything she had experienced in the past 40 minutes on the bed.

A few minutes later she slowly raised her head, "Thank you," she barely whispered, dropping her head back on the bed.

He opened his eyes, seeing the dreamy look on her face just inches away. Her breathing had slowed to normal. Her lips, parted slightly, with a barely discernible smile at the corners.

Even though he had not cum, he felt it was one of the most gratifying sexual experiences he had ever had. He had completed part of his vow for tonight, now he wondered if he was up to the task of finishing the job.

"Kiss me," she breathed. "Tell me . . . I'm still alive."

He smiled at her, knowing she must be as exhausted as he felt. "Water?" he asked, then kissed her cheek and took off the blindfold.

"Mmmm, please."

He slowly got up and returned from the kitchen with a tall glass of ice water and a long straw with a bend in it. He watched her take little sips, enjoying the act of seeing her gently sucking on the straw. While not sexual or erotic, it was a pleasant reminder to him of other erotic things.

"Thank you Sir," she said softly. The water was refreshing. "Mygod, what did you do to me?" She smiled at him.

"I warned you the handsome evil sorcerer had some strong powers," the grin on his face extending from ear to ear. He felt wonderful at being able to give her all this pleasure tonight. And the bonus for both of them was, she was in bondage.

She said slowly, "I believe. Thank you. No more, I'm pleasantly dead."

He chuckled, "What? After paying all that money for the special front row ticket, you want to leave before the third act starts?"

"Ohmygod, Doogan. Please. I'm done. Finished."

"You know I cum during the third act and you know you've gotta cum at least once before I do," he said and kissed her cheek again.

She didn't answer, realizing what he had just said. He had yet to massage the front of her. Ohmygod. He really was torturing her with pleasure. More please . . . tomorrow.

He drank the rest of the ice water and untied her cuffs. He smiled when she didn't move, knowing she was pleasantly sated. Maybe he had overdone it with her. His smile disappeared. "I'm sorry Stacy, are you all right?" he asked with concern in his voice as he lay down beside her and looked at her face.

"She opened her eyes and smiled. "I'm getting better. I'm just laying here enjoying the afterglow of multiple orgasms." Her hand moved and touched his cheek. Thank you, Sir, for your concern. Please kiss me." She rolled on her side as he moved next to her and embraced her, kissing her tenderly.

They lay pressed together, resting, enjoying the warmth of their bodies.

"I've finished your back side. Please turn over now so I can do your front."

"Mmm, Yes Sir," she said. She moved slowly and felt him help her turn over, then shift her back into the middle of the bed. She felt her cuffs being tied snug again, knowing she was totally exposed to him in every way, completely vulnerable, excited, enjoying the feeling of her bondage.

Then he sat beside her legs and placed a warm hand on her ankle. She watched him as he slowly looking at her, his eyes moving, studying her, feeling her, even the little freckles here and there, the little scars on her legs from injuries and wounds during play as a child,

Her skin was warm and soft. Like most guys who had a naked girl in front of them, he had never closely studied a girl's body in the rush to sexual pleasure and gratification. Now, he was taking the time and enjoying it. He moved up to her thighs, feeling the skin become even softer and smoother. It was amazing.

His hands felt warm and nice, gently moving, slowly following his eyes as he studied her body. She had never experienced this type of erotic teasing. It was soothing yet it made her hot, want to squirm and moan, hoping he was enjoying looking at her body so closely.

He moved up to her hips, his eyes focusing on the small patch of neatly trimmed red pubic hair just above her clit and pussy lips. His hand came to rest on her thigh just an inch from her pussy. Girls all looked beautiful here, yet slightly different, like breasts, and faces. The pink folds of her inner labia barely peeked out like a tongue ready to slip out and lick as a cock got near. It was so very erotic. Hot. He felt his cock getting harder, if that was possible, just looking at her pussy. He wanted to lean down and taste her, lick her slowly and gently, yet furiously and roughly, teasingly, watch her squirm in pleasure, to orgasm.

1...345678