Bound To Heal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she realized, this was the first time they were together after dark, a more dangerous time for girls. Now she was concerned, with the cuffs on, but not clipped together, and the blindfold, she was more vulnerable. Tonight would be another test of learning to trust Doogan.

After their first 'get-acquainted-adventure' in the park, they had enjoyed two other day-time bondage sessions. Those had been mostly information discussions as they slowly went through some bondage and blindfold practice. They had fun learning and getting to know each other, and the sessions were close to the enjoyment of their first adventure.

She startled at the touch of his hand on her bare thigh just inches from her pussy. His hand slowly moved up and then she felt his finger enter her wet slippery core.

"Very nice Stacy. Nice and wet. You've done a fine job," as he swirled his finger around, coating it with her slippery wetness. "Open," he said when his finger touched her lips.

She could smell her wet arousal as she opened her mouth and felt his finger slide in, her tongue automatically slipping under his finger, licking it, tasting herself. She sucked his finger, almost greedily.

"That's your reward for playing so nicely. We'll be there in a few more minutes. Please keep playing, but don't you dare cum." he said, as he turned the car onto the road and continued their journey. He knew her real rewards were the cuffs and blindfold.

Ohmygod. He seemed less timid and more confident. He was giving her commands, like a Dom. She felt a small thrill race through her. He was getting better, and gaining more confidence. And she was now wearing some of the tools her bought tonight, the cuffs and blindfold.

She increased her playing and her arousal. She was close, but not at the edge . . . yet. She dare not go over the edge. Ohgod. Now she was really close. Stop. Stop or you'll cum. He said not to cum. She stopped moving her fingers and moaned, barely able to control herself, moaning again.

Doogan checked the traffic in the right mirror and saw that her fingers weren't moving, just as she moaned. He smiled, knowing she was near the edge, now that he had put the cuffs and blindfold on her. Man, she was a turn-on. He gently grabbed his crotch and squeezed, then adjusted his penis, feeling the pleasurable urge in his half hard cock. Easy boy, we got a couple hours foreplay yet.

At one traffic light, a pickup truck stopped beside Stacy's window. The guy looked down into the car. He saw Stacy's wide spread legs and her hand and fingers playing. He grabbed a camera and took a picture.

"Stacy, do you think anyone would recognize you with the blindfold on?" he asked.

She thought about it for a few seconds. "No. Why?"

"Don't get alarmed. A guy in a pickup truck beside you took a picture," he said.

"Ohmygod," said Stacy. "Is he gone?"

"That was a minute ago at a traffic light behind us. He used a flash so the flash reflection in the window will probably ruin the photo. Don't worry about it. Isn't it fun to play in public?" he said, smiling.

"Ohmygod Doogan," she said, not knowing what to say, as she lowered her legs and pulled her skirt down. Yet, she felt thrilled that someone had seen her exposed and being so naughty.

"Stacy, pull up your skirt, spread your legs and keep playing, no one can see you in here. Concentrate your mind on the image of my cock and play," he said.

Stacy pulled up her skirt, spread her legs, and went back to playing in her wet slippery pussy. She moaned, thinking of Doogan's cock and of how wonderfully naughty and risky it was to play in public. "Mmm."

The car was going slower and then it stopped.

"We're here," said Doogan. "I trust you to please not try to peek or take the blindfold off. This is a surprise."

"Ok," Stacy replied, wondering where 'here' was. "Why haven't you clipped the wrist cuffs?" she asked with disappointment.

Doogan shut off the motor, unbuckled his seat belt, turned in his seat and clipped the cuffs with her hands in front. He looked at Stacy's blindfolded face. "I'm touching your cheek." He reached out and gently caressed her cheek with the back of his index finger. "Stacy, I was thinking of your safety. If we'd been in an accident and I was unable to help you, you'd have been trapped. I left your hands free to allow you to get out of the car if you had too. Besides, it was a test to let you feel more safe and comfortable, see if you could trust me and not peek to see where you were, a test of your mental bondage. You did very well." He smiled, knowing she was now thinking of him.

Wow. She sat there, thinking about what he had just said. Concern for her safety, even in the wrist cuffs with her hands free, she was bound mentally. Doogan may not have much experience, but he seemed to be gaining plenty of knowledge. What else did he know that would surprise her? She felt a flutter of erotic anticipation. Mmm. More please.

Doogan helped her out of the car, up some steps, through a door and down more steps.

She heard the sound of keys and a door opening.

He led her through a door and heard it close, latch and the sound of the lock. He guided her to a large comfortable leather ottoman. "Please sit and don't move," I'll be right back," he said.

She heard his clothes as he walked away. Click. Click. Click. A tiny bit of light now crept under the blindfold. Music with a slow haunting erotic beat softly filled the room, Enigma's 'Between Mind and Heart.'

"Please stand up and take one step forward. I'm going to stand behind you," he said.

She couldn't hear him moving around now that the music was on, but she followed his voice as he moved behind her, felt him move against her back, his swelling penis against her butt, then his arms wrapped around her, hands resting on her stomach.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Sort of," she said with a little concern, as she tensed her arms slightly against the cuffs, testing, knowing it was hopeless. "Where are we and what are you going to do?"

"Stacy, you are safe here," he said with sincerity, kissing her cheek gently, knowing she didn't completely trust him yet, and was still concerned for her safety.

She was grateful for his sincere reassurance and his gentle kiss. Both helped reduce her fear a little.

He paused a few seconds, listening to the soft erotic music, thinking.

"Here is a little twist to a line that girls sometimes say in the movies. I'm going to help you, quote, 'slip into something more comfortable'," and he kissed her neck as his fingers opened the buttons of her blouse, then he pulled the blouse out of her skirt.

"Mmm," she moaned with anticipation, as she felt him release her bra and then his fingers were caressing her nipples. "Mmmyesss," she breathed greedily, enjoying the delicious sensations.

"That feels good, doesn't it Stacy?" he asked, knowing the answer from her moans but wanting her to admit it to him.

"Yesss," she breathed.

The pleasure from her nipples stopped and she felt the cuffs release. Her blouse was slowly, teasingly, slipped off, then her bra in the same manner, exposing her upper body to his gaze. Then she felt him slowly lifting her skirt up, bunching it and massaging it against her pussy, then undoing it and pulling it down her legs, dropping it to the floor. She felt him clip the cuffs together, hands in front.

Even his gentle and sincere reassurances couldn't keep her from being more nervousness now, yet thrilled and truly excited. She was bound, blindfolded and standing naked in front of him for the first time. She could feel his hard cock against her butt. His fingers started their pleasurable teasing of her nipples again and helped her enjoy her sudden nudity as she leaned against his warm body. She heard him take a long slow breath.

"Beautiful," he whispered, unaware he spoke. His mind was filled with joy and the realisation she was standing in front of him totally naked and that he was actually doing this, caressing and teasing a willing naked girl in bondage. His stomach full butterflies was gone. He felt wonderful giving her these pleasures and experiences.

"Ohhh," she whispered, stunned. "Thank you," feeling both embarrassed and thrilled at such an erotic moment.

"Stacy, has anyone every told you how beautiful you are . . . naked?"

Ohmygod. Now she felt even more self-conscious of her nudity. She had only been partially exposed to him during their previous couple of erotic adventures. "Please kiss me," she said, trying to avoid the nervousness she felt, tilting her head up, feeling his lips kissing her. Ohhhyesss.

She leaned more firmly against him during their kiss and moaned as fingers from his one hand delightfully caressed her nipples, while his other warm hand softly rubbed the skin of her ribs and stomach in a slow soothing manner.

"Stacy, I can only image the pleasurable fun you are having. I'm sure you are aware, I'm very thankful to you for taking a chance with me, and teaching me. I have more to learn, but thank you. I hope most of your fears are gone, but I know it may take a while longer for you to trust me fully and completely. I know you don't know where you are, but you are safe. I have a very special evening planned for you, and I hope that doesn't frighten you. I think you will find it interesting and very enjoyable."

"Doogan, it has been interesting, thrilling and nice," she said, thinking of the cuffs and blindfold, her semi-public masturbation and exposure during the car ride and now her nervous excitement at being naked in front of him. She moaned again as he continued to caress her nipples.

"Stacy, I have a couple preliminary questions; then we can start."

"Ok," she said as her excitement and anticipation grew.

"I'm wondering about your relationship with your boyfriend. Are you willing to tell me how that's going?"

"Doogan, I told him we were finished. I wasn't going to take any more pain." This was the first time he had asked her about her boyfriend. He clearly was not nosy.

"Do you think the break up will be a problem?"

"No. I made it clear, pain and torture were not part of my life, and we are through. He doesn't know about you so there should be no problems."

"Stacy, I know you really like bondage, but have you given anything else in BDSM a try?"

"Well, the bondage has given me an introduction to multiple orgasms, public exposure, some rope and suspension play, and too much fear and pain."

"What do you find thrilling besides the orgasms?"

"The bondage itself is a wonderful turn-on, unexpected exposure is exciting, and vibrators are nice," she said smiling.

"How do you find the D/s aspects of all this?"

"I like some of it, other parts I didn't like so much, but that may change now."

"Have you ever thought of erotic encounters with another girl?"

Ohmygod. "Yes, occasionally, but I've never followed through."

"At some point in the future, would you be interested in acting on that idea?"

"Yes, I think so." She knew lots of guys would love to watch two girls and then join in. The thought of a three-some with Doogan and a girl was a little exciting.

"Stacy, please stand still for a minute."

Another haunting erotic song started -- Enigma's 'Smell of Desire.'

She listened to the song, feeling it immerse her with its erotic pulsing, encouraging her desire for more . . . more of anything he would give her. She heard him moving around nearby, a clicking sound and then a sweet scent of a fragrance.

He stepped up behind her again. "Comfy?"

"Yes, thanks," she said softly, feeling the warmth of his body press against her again.

"Ok. We'll start easy," he said, the fingers of one hand continued their delightful erotic teasing of her nipples and breasts. His other hand slowly traced a random warm path across the rest of her torso and caressed her pussy.

She leaned against him and turned her head as if looking up at him, then rested her head against his chest.

"Which do you like more, sex or bondage?" he asked. He really wasn't sure which answer she would select.

"Ohmygod" she said. How could she answer that. This was supposed to be 'easy'? She loved both. "Both."

"One or the other please," he said.

Silence from Stacy, her mind uncertain.

The only sound they heard was the haunting erotic music.

Suddenly his hands and arms moved and she felt his fingers tickling her ribs and she jerked. "Oh. No. NO." She squirm and giggle. "NO, I'll pee my pants."

"You aren't wearing any panties," he said, as he stopped his tickling. "Now, answer the question please,"

"Sex," she said smiling, but managing to suppress a giggle.

"You don't like my bondage?" he asked, as he wrapped his arms around her again.

"I like your bondage, but I like sex too," she said, now feeling his fingers grasping her nipples again and gently squeezing, slowly increasing the pressure to an uncomfortable level, then letting go and slowly feather touching all around her breasts, the sudden contrast was teasing and exquisitely sensual. "Ohhhmmm," she breathed as she slowly squirmed against his body with the wonderful sensations.

"You know, you won't have sex without bondage." he said softly, letting his warm breath drift across her neck for affect.

"Oh good," she started, then moaned, feeling his breath. "Both together is really nice. I love it that way," she whispered, continuing to slowly squirm from his wandering feather touches that sometimes felt like gentle licking.

"Do you like excitement or risks?" he asked, ignoring her comment, his fingers going back to caress her nipples.

"Excitement, yes. Risks, depends," she said. "Mmm." His teasing caresses were making it difficult for her to think, as her body continued to squirm.

"Do you like apprehension or anticipation?" he asked.

She hesitated. "Oh, anticipation for sure," she said. Ohmygod. She knew the routine, and he was getting good at his wonderfully distracting caresses. His mental teasing was also improving. Please . . . don't stop.

"Do you like fear or apprehension?" he asked, smiling at the trick question.

"Apprehension," she said.

She felt his hands gently grasp her shoulders and turn her around to face him.

"Please kneel," he said.

Ohmygod. Yes. Please. She knelt down. I want it so bad she though, as she knelt on the carpet. She licked her lips in anticipation. Please . . . please. An image of his hard cock flashed through her mind. His hands gently grasped her head and pressed her face against the front of his slacks. She felt his hard cock against her cheek. YES. She turned her head and opened her mouth to half grasp his cock. She moaned with the gratification of touching him through his slacks, yet frustrated at not being able to feel his warm soft skin. Please . . . She moved her head slowly back and forth feeling it against her cheeks, mouth and nose, her frustration increasing, her desire skyrocketing . . . "Please."

"Please what?" he asked.

Damn his teasing. He was getting too god. "Please, may I lick and suck your cock. Please?"

Doogan gently grasped a clump of hair at the top of her head. "You want it real bad don't you?"

"Yesss," she whispered with urgent desire.

"Let me hear how badly you want it. Make it a good moan." and he gently pulled on her hair, moving her face away from his pants.

Ohmygod. She took a big breath and moaned in a measured way to make it last. Even the act of moaning felt frustrating.

"Ah. Good one Stacy. What do you want to do to my cock?"

"Ohmygod. Please stop teasing me. I want to lick it and suck it and feel it in my mouth. I want to feel the warm soft skin, the bulging veins, the ridge of the head, Mygod Doogan. Please . . . I know you want to tease me and make it wonderful, but soon, please," she implored. She knew she sounded desperate. She was. As desperate as most girls when their desire is teased and teased so wonderfully. She loved and hated it. No. Disliked it. However, she knew the teasing and denial increased the anticipation and pleasure. That was a good thing.

"Are you going to make it feel good for me?"

"Ohmygod. If I could make you cum on the first sucking stroke, I would gladly do it for you," she said, her voice strained with desire and tension. He was getting too good at this.

He heard her desperation and smiled. Ok, he though. Lower the tension a little bit. She had a while to go before he released her tension completely at least once tonight. He let go of her hair.

The sound of his zipper was loud and exquisitely exciting next to her head. Yesss. She could hardly wait. She wanted to push her head forward and search for it right now. But she knew she had to wait for the command . . . and wait . . . Ohmygod. The seconds felt like hours. Please hurry.

The song changed to a haunting mix of edgy sounds and choral chants -- Enigma's 'Temple of Love.'

She sensed the rustling of clothes and the movement of his hand, then a hint of his male sexual aroma.

"Suck."

YES. Ohmygod yes. Her mind soared in rapture, her mouth opening wide, her lips searching, as she slowly moved her head. She felt the first gentle touch of it against her lips, warm soft skin over hard flesh. She searched for the velvet smooth head. She gently sucked him into her mouth, but wanted to greedily devour it in a furious feast of speed, sucking and moaning. Her tongue caressed and tasted, then she sucked hard, pulling her mouth back, feeling the ridge slide out from her lips, with only half of the head in her mouth, then moving her head slightly faster with every sucking stroke. "Mmmmm . . . Mmmmm"

"Ohhhyesss," whispered Doogan, feeling the urge to move his hips.

They soaked in the pleasures each gave and received. Then Doogan groaned and pulled his hips back, slipping out of her soft sucking lips.

"Nooo," she moaned, disappointment flaring up, diminishing the pleasure. She wanted to finish him, to feel him cum, to taste him. She loved watching his face when he came. And she loved to have him watch her swallow, it was so very intimate.

"I'm sorry Stacy. I have more than just my cock for you tonight. Please be patient. There is more to cum." knowing she couldn't see his smile, nor his mind's spelling.

"In order to make the rest of the night better for you, I'm going to . . ."

She felt the blindfold being removed.

"Ohmygod. Doogan. Oh. Oh." She was completely surprised, shocked. His hard cock was just inches in front of her face. "Ohhhyesss," she exhaled softly, her total being focused on it.

"Don't you dare move. Look at it Stacy. You want it. I know you want it. Tell me you want it."

"Ohmygod. I want it. Please," her hands rising up a couple inches about to reach out, but stopping, frustration mounting.

Lick your lips if you want it. Show me."

Without taking her eyes off it, she titled her head up to show him and licked her lips.

"Not slow and sensual enough. Make me want to plunge into your mouth. Show me."

Ohmygod. She parted her lips slightly, hoping they looked erotic and inviting. Then she stuck the tip of her tongue out a little, then farther and slowly licked her lips.

"Beautiful. Do it again."

Ohmygod. She could scream from the teasing and frustration. She did it again.

"Very good," His hands grasped her and pulled her up. His lips kissed her and she moaned both pleasure and disappointment. Then she was turned around and held. He stood pressing against her from behind in the dimly lit room.

She was standing looking at herself naked in a full length mirror, with Doogan standing behind her. She stared at her naked body in the soft golden light from a dozen flickering candles around them. She looked at his face in the mirror as he watched her, from over her shoulder, letting the image burn into her mind. She slowly turned her head and looked around.

123456...8