Bound To Heal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are safe in my apartment," he whispered, leaning down and kissing her shoulder.

She scanned the living room and dining room, dimly lit by the candles, and completed her turn to face Doogan, leaning against his chest as she rose up on her toes and kissed his lips. Her hands gently grasped the warm hard length of him, no sexual thoughts or movements, just gratitude and a feeling of safety.

His arms wrapped around her protectively and hugged her gently, feeling comfortable just holding her. He broke the kiss, "I changed my mind, because I couldn't have tonight spoiled by your fears of danger. You would not have enjoyed the rest of the evening as much. You are safe here."

"Thank you very much Doogan, I have felt safe with you, most of the time. I was concerned tonight because it is the first time we are together after dark. Thank you for considering my feelings and safety. You are showing you can be a Dom in many ways, good ways, without the overwhelming threat of fear and pain," she said looking up into his eyes. Her desire to stroke him, suck him, and make him cum, increased as she thanked him. She started to drop to her knees, but felt him grasp her arms and pull her back up. "No Doogan. Please. I want to so badly. Please." she begged, her desire and anticipation almost overwhelming.

"Stacy, I understand your desire. But please allow me this one night to provide you with my feelings . . . of sincere gratitude for taking a chance and helping me. Please submit to my gratitude, not my will or command.

Ohmygod. She felt like melting chocolate, softening under warm fingers, while her desire and anticipation grew ever stronger. "Please . . . Sir," she pleaded softly, looking up at him, then down at his cock held gently in her hands, with her wrists cuffed.

He smiled at her and hugged her to him, his eyes glassing over with emotion. He realised the trust she had given him, in spite of her previous unwanted harsh experience. It was surprising she had trusted him at all. He vowed to make this night memorable for her . . . drive her crazy with teasing and pleasure.

"Stacy. First, I want you to feel safe and secure here. I'd like you to freely walk around the apartment, take your time," he said, lifting her hands and kissing them.

She looked up at him. "Thank you Sir," her voice wavering with emotion, her eyes becoming glassy. Then she leaned against him, her bare breasts pressing against his shirt, and titled her head up to kiss him.

He raised his hands, held her bare shoulders and kissed her tenderly. "This does not mean you have me wrapped around your little finger," he said with a smile.

She looked around. The soft candle light revealed they were standing in his living room. She turned her head and saw the dining room and a door into what could be the kitchen, a dim light was on in there. She turned around and saw a hallway, thinking bedrooms and washroom down there. She turned and looked at Doogan. "Thank you," she said softly. A feeling of lightness and relief came over her, her mind felt more at ease. She leaned against his chest, titled her head up and kissed him again, lightly at first, than with more passion. She was safe.

Doogan broke their kiss. "Stacy. Please go and look around, I want you to know you are truly safe," he said looking into her eyes, as he gently turned her shoulders to encourage her.

She felt the sincerity in his words and she looked up into his eyes, and saw the proof. Naked, she turned and slowly walked around his apartment. He followed her and turned on a light here and there.

It was a small two bedroom apartment, one bedroom used for sleeping and the other used as a spare bedroom, computer room and library. She spotted a shelf unit full of books and walked towards it, passing the computer table. Two black folders lay next to the keyboard, one labelled "Novel," the other "Plan." Wow. She wondered what those were about. What other things did he do that she didn't know about?

The shelf unit was next to the computer table. Paramedic, health, safety, business on the top shelf; astronomy on another shelf with some tubes labeled 'Nagler'; another shelf with photography books and a couple small black boxes and nylon cases. She sat on the corner of the bed to look at the second lowerest shelf with erotic fiction: Story of O, Sleeping Beauty Trilogy, Man With A Maid Trilogy, The Romance of Lust, Exit to Eden, Chronicles of Gor Series #1-32, Ritual of Pearls, Discipline of Pearls, and others.

Ohmygod. He has some of the top erotic novels and some good factual books too. No wonder he's so knowledgeable. He's probably got a list of erotic teasing things he can do to pleasure a girl. Her mind flashed images of teasingly pleasurable things that she knew could be done to girls in bondage. Ohhh . . . to see his list, she thought. Ohmygod. In the corner she spotted a home-made spreader bar, with some black ropes. There were also two tripods, one very large, and the other smaller.

"Ah, you noticed," he said stepping up next to her and kissing her neck.

"Doogan, you have some to the best erotic novels here," she said, turning her head and looking up at him. "You certainly have a wide background of knowledge. And I saw the spreader-bar in the corner too." She hoped he would use it on her. The thought of having her legs forcefully held wide part, her thighs invitingly open and her pussy nicely exposed to him for his teasing pleasure, sent a tingling urge through her. She shivered.

"Thank you," he said. "Do you feel safe now?"

Yes, thank you. I feel safe. Ummm . . . My only problem is wondering if I can live through all the pleasure you are capable of giving me."

"Oh, I think you'll manage somehow," he said with a smile, caressing her hair. "And if you need any help, I'm right here."

'You' are the wonderfully pleasurable 'problem' she though, as she looked into his eyes, knowing he would do his best to drive her mad with teasing and pleasure. She tilted her head up to kiss him again. "Thank you. I know you didn't have to do this, but I think it will make things easier for me, for both of us."

They kissed, tenderly at first, then with more passion.

"Ok. Let's get back to the evening's entertainment schedule," he said, trying not to smile, thinking of what he had planned for her. "Let's go into the living room."

As she walked, she wondered, what he had planned. Something very erotic, pleasurable, exciting and naughty she hoped, with plenty of bondage.

"Come over here please," he said, as he took her hand and walked over to a large comfortable arm chair. "Please kneel on the ottoman and face me." He helped her kneel up then he turned and lit a couple candles on tables on either side of the chair.

She knelt down facing the large chair. Her naked body was now dimly lit by a golden glow from every direction. She looked sensual and erotic in her raised position on the ottoman.

"Good, I see you know the Gorean pleasure slave position 'Nadu', kneeling with legs wide apart. Now, I'd like to talk about us. Well, more you than me. As you know, I am not a 'master', nor a 'dominant'. I may try to be that way at times, but I find it difficult to be overly stern. That just isn't me."

She realized in the dim candle light, that the ottoman she was kneeling on was in the middle of the room, as if to display anyone on it to others in the chairs and couch around the room. She was looking at him seated in the big comfortable chair against the one wall.

"Stacy, first, I have one more question for you. He looked into her eyes. Would you like to continue to help me, to work with me, and be my submissive without a collar?"

Ohmygod. She felt her stomach flip, her whole being trembled. Then she felt the rush of heat and emotion. She looked at his face in the candle light, still trying to overcome the shock of the information in his question. She was now becoming aware of the reason for the dim intimate ritual atmosphere of scented candles, the sensual and erotic music, the positions they were both in now, and the reason he wanted her to feel truly safe.

"Yes Doogan, I would be honored and pleased to be your submissive. Thank you Sir." Her eyes glassed over with emotion, on the verge of crying for joy. "And Sir, please don't worry, I don't need a collar to be your submissive."

He stood up and knelt on the ottoman in front of her and took her hands, kissed them, then leaned forward and kissed her. "Thank you Stacy. I will try to do better." He reached out and hugged her.

She lifted her cuffed hands and rubbed his shrit-covered warm chest, feeling his arms around her.

"Ok. Back you our little talk," as he stood up and took his seat in the big chair. He looked at her kneeling, looking at him. "Are you ready?" he smiled.

"Yes Sir," as she straightened slightly and spread her legs just an inch farther, hoping he was pleased with her intimate display of nudity in the Nadu, holding her hands and cuffed wrists above her pubic hair so as not to obstruct his view, with her breasts jutting out for him to look at. Now, she was not so nervous about her nakedness and even found it exciting.

He was silent, thinking for a few seconds.

"First. Stacy, thank you for all your help, I truly appreciate you taking a chance with me. Since you are obviously a knowledgeable and experienced submissive, and have helped me by being my mentor, I am granting you the gift of lingerie for a submissive. I have enjoyed little peeks at parts of your body over the past month and now your complete nakedness for barely 10 minutes. You are beautiful. However, as you know, lingerie does enhance female beauty and I look forward to looking at you in lingerie." He licked his lips for affect.

Ohmygod. She couldn't believe this. The emotions of both surprise revelations were wonderful. She was on the verge of joyful tears. Her heart and mind were full of gratitude to him for his understanding and kindness. She would try to be a good submissive for him. She smiled at his little tease of licking his lips.

"Second. You should be properly dressed at all times while in public and in my apartment and my car. That means, modest clothes in public, and underneath, garter belt, stockings, and a shelf bra with nipples and areola fully exposed, and wearing only lingerie while in my apartment. I'm still undecided about clothing options for the car. Oh, no fishnet stockings. I like regular stockings with normal or fancy tops. Lace is nice, so we'll get a variety. All lingerie and shoes are black. I want you to be safe, so no 10 inch spike heels. About two inches seems safe, but we'll see. If you answer the door, please put on a bathrobe. Don't worry, we're going shopping for a number of items. I've set aside some money for your lingerie." He smiled as her face seemed to change to an even happier expression.

Ohmygod. Another surprise. He truly does care about safety and to hell with style and fashion. Well, she didn't like high-heels anyway. They hurt her feet if worn too long. And the modesty thing was nice, since it lowered her public sexual appearance and made her safer too. She did like the selection of lingerie items and looked forward to modelling them during the shopping and once she could wear them for him regularly. She would make sure she teased him, and kept him at a low simmer whenever she was near him.

"Third. The ottoman will be your seat and lounge-chair here in the living room. There are a couple small leather covered pillows that can be used for other positions," as he pointed to them, next to the table beside his chair, "square, triangle and round." As well, I have obtained a couple yards of very nice black fleece to have a warm cape made for you on cool evenings and the winter. I think I'll get a few more yards to make two nice black blankets as well. Please remember, when the blindfold is on, my voice will usually come from here or another side and not a corner of the ottoman. The TV is on the opposite wall, behind you, so if it is on, that should also help your orientation. Please use those clues for any instructions I may give."

Wow, another surprise of more special clothing for her to wear. A warm cape sounded nice and so did the idea of blankets while on the ottoman or around the apartment.

"Fourth. I know this is going to be a sensitive and dark subject, but please hear me out. Discipline. Stacy I promised you no plain and I still mean that. I now give you the authority to fully refuse my next statement and it will never affect our relationship. I would like some form of mild punishment and I'm also giving you the authority to select it. My only input is this suggestion. We have two hands with five fingers each. Minor punishment will be five, major is ten. No more. Does that sound like fair and reasonable numbers?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir." She would say no more. In the back of her mind, fear had again appeared.

Doogan leaned forward and softly looked into her eyes. "Stacy, please. Forget being a submissive for a minute. I know this is a sensitive topic and very important to you. I don't want to drive fear between us. I suggested these numbers. If you don't agree with them, please suggest another set. As well, I want you to pick the type of punishment such as hand spanking, rolled newspaper, flogger, crop, etc. And If you want me to use a pillow, it better be inside a leather pillow case, just so it sounds loud when it hits your soft smooth skin." He grinned at her, hoping his attempt at humor was helping keep this sensitive dark topic a little lighter.

She was looking at him, fear surfacing, thinking, here we go again -- fear, pain and torture. She clasped her fingers together to stop them from trembling. No. Doogan wasn't like that. Clearly, he had to have some form of punishment, even just the snap of a dish towel. No, that can sting like hell too. Ok. He has given me the authority to select the punishment. But she would not object like she had with her ex-boyfriend, the result had been too terrifying and painful. He should have something from the line of BDSM tools, I couldn't really deny him that.

"First Sir. Thank you very much for the gift of lingerie Sir. I was not expecting anything like this Sir, and I truly appreciate your generosity and kindness. I really look forward to shopping for them with you, if that is your wish. And I can't wait to wear the lingerie for you, and if you'll allow me, to erotically tease you to a constant low simmer, Sir."

She hesitated. She now had doubts again, but she wouldn't voice her objections. She learned the hard way last time.

"Second Sir. Thank you for the opportunity to vet any punishment and thank you for the two punishment categories and numbers. I will try very hard to not invoke them Sir."

She hesitated again. She would continue a little longer and see how things progress.

"Third Sir. Thank you for allowing me the authority to select the punishment tool. Your leather covered pillow idea sounds simply wonderful and I'd vote for that and only that. However, I know that won't happen, so I'd like it to be a real option for fun play Sir. I know you will need something with a darker image to display and hold." She did not want to say 'use'. "I think you should have both a flogger and a crop; the flogger for wider areas and a crop for smaller, more accurate spanking. You would then have a choice Sir. Of course Sir, you can always use your hand Sir."

She had not moved a muscle during the conversation. She was now very nervous, wondering if she should leave, feeling uneasy in the back of her mind.

Doogan was touched by her sincere gratitude. He was very impressed that she would so readily select the punishment tools. He thought she may have said she didn't want any punishment at all and he really couldn't blame her if she had. Clearly, she understood the situation. "Thank you Stacy. I think you are right about the fun punishment pillow, it would be a fun 'play-tool' and I'll see to its creation. I appreciate your quick selection of punishment tools and I think your choices are very good. Stacy, I promise not to abuse their use."

She looked into his eyes, hoping he would keep his promise. Her fears were not completely gone, in fact, they were resurfacing.

"Ok, our first business meeting is concluded, and time now for a little entertainment."

Her anticipation grew as she watched him, three feet away, stand up and undo the buttons on his shirt and pull it off. Ohmygod. Then he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pushing them and his boxers to the floor. Ohhhyesss.

He sat down in the big chair and spread his legs, letting her see his half hard cock in the candle light. "I know you like the thrill and excitement of surprise exposures Stacy. I hope this is to your liking. So here is your chance to show me on that ottoman, the stage you are kneeling on. Tease me and yourself. Show me an erotic bondage dance. The music is playing just for you." He started slow stroking, knowing it would drive her nuts.

Ohmygod. The thrill and excitement burst through her mind as she understood his actions and request. No. His command. And now she watched with feverish hunger as he deliberately stroked himself in front of her, teasing her, knowing she was watching. She licked her lips staring at his hand movements, her aching desire mounting.

"Stacy, please stand up and see if it is safe enough for you to slow dance on there."

Ohmygod. She stood up slowly and swayed a little to the music. "It seems ok Sir. May I continue for your pleasure Sir?"

"Thank you Stacy," as he continued to tease her with his slow stroking.

She swayed and moved slowly, carefully, nervous and self-conscious, knowing she would have to quickly learn to provide erotic dance displays for him. She rarely took her eyes off his hand and it's deliberately teasing movements.

They watched one another for ten minutes, then the CD ended. They were both at a low simmer enjoying the erotic visual teasing.

"Please lay down on your back, with your hands over your head, and legs spread. Please don't move," he said as he stood up.

She knelt, then laid down. She looked at him approaching. Well not at him, but at his hard cock. She couldn't take her eyes off it. She watched him kneel up onto the ottoman and then straddle her waist. Ohhhyesss.

He moved quickly, before he had even settled on her hips, his hands and fingers darting to her ribs and tickling like crazy.

She startled, her body jerked, arms coming down in an automatic protective move, her legs lifting up, her thighs pressing against his back. She yelped, then started giggling and laughing uncontrollably, her cuffed wrists preventing her hands from grabbing his hands on both sides of her.

His attacks were relentless, moving from her ribs, to her breasts and back, then around her neck and down again. Then he reached behind him with both hands and tickled her thighs, then back to her ribs and stomach.

She was helpless, her face, neck, shoulders and upper chest turning pink with the uncontrollable effort of laughing. Her yelps, shrieks, and brief breathless fits of giggles and laugher were almost continuous and she could not catch enough breath to tell him to stop.

After two minutes he stopped, a big smile on his face. "Stacy. Remember when I said you were safe here? I meant from the fear of danger, not the fear of erotic fun.

She was gulping large breathes of air, still having small giggle-fits. "You are . . . truly an . . . evil and . . . wicked man . . . Sir."

The smile on her face, and hearing her words were wonderful. "I'm glad you are enjoying my special entertainment." His smile disappeared and his hands moved like lightning, attacking again for another minute. Her hysteria reached a higher level. He stopped and kissed her tenderly, whispering how truly sorry he was, but there would be one more attack, in just a minute. This time she peed herself and he finally stopped.

123456...8