Bound To Heal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was interesting how different parts of their bodies invoked different urges and feelings. Faces seemed to bring a feeling of tenderness and wanting to know who they were; pussies, a feeling of urgency and heat; legs, a feeling of anticipation and desire. Yes, particularly thighs. Breasts a feeling of fondling, caressing, sucking, giving hours of teasing pleasure. Amazing.

She watched him stop, a contented look appeared on his face as if thinking. She looked down, seeing his fingers barely touching the edge of her public hair, wondering what made him stop. What was he thinking?

He blinked, looking at her red public hair. He moved his fingers to her outer labia, feeling the hair-free slightly pink skin, and spread her lips. Her clit hood was now fully visible, but not her clit. Her intimate pink flesh looked wonderful. He gently moved his finger between her slippery wet folds and watched how they clung to it. He slowly moved his finger up and down, fascinated by how the pink folds moved.

He sat up and looked at her public hair. It was a nice small triangle but he wondered what she would look like completely shaved. No, He wanted some public hair there, and more than just a thin strip. He placed the index fingers of his hands against her hair at various places, trying to see what would look better. Then he had it. Move the lower apex up an inch, keeping the hair farther away from her clit for oral sex and still have a nice small triangle. Problem solved. He'd treat her to a shaving trim later.

He now looked at her cute belly-button. He leaned closer and really studied her breasts, areola and nipples, his warm breath drifting over them, causing her nipples to stiffen even more.

He looked up into her eyes as she watched him. He smiled, "Just finding out how really beautiful you are." He leaned down and kissed her nipple, then licked it and gently sucked it, not sexually, just appreciatively, getting to know it. He stopped and looked into her eyes, grinning. "Excuse me a minute, my mouth and tongue want to be the 'welcome wagon'," his mouth going back down on her nipple.

"Mmm, Oh thank you Sir, Your tongue is welcome anytime."

He stopped licking her nipple and continued his gently caressing and study of her body. He was amazed at feeling the bones under her skin and flesh. It was both intricately beautiful and erotic. His fingers gently traced ribs and collar bone, feeling almost hypnotized by her body's shapes and textures. "Stacy, until now, I haven't really looked closely at a female body and studied it. You are simply beautiful." He leaned down and kissed her.

She moaned with the kiss, again amazed at his ability to embarrass her at a very intimate moment with a stunning and wonderful compliment. Then she saw the blindfold coming up to her eyes, then blackness. She felt it again, sliding up and down, teasing her lips, then slide smoothly into her slippery wet heat. ZZZZZ. Ohhhyesss.

"Stacy, the peaceful look on your face from the massage and orgasms is not what I see from your hips, rocking slowly to the lovely tingling buzz deep inside your pussy. Which do you like better the relaxing massage or the tingling buzzing?"

Ohmygod. Her mind was so relaxed, yet she felt the tingling tension. She didn't know which she liked best. She didn't want to make a decision, just lay there and enjoy it all. "Mmm" she moaned.

The sensation of warm oil pouring across her breasts and down her stomach was exquisite, exciting and full of anticipation of the erotic massage to come. Then his hands were spreading it around her body, massaging her hands and arms and shoulders, then the rest of her.

She became aware of an increase in her arousal when he started massaging her breasts. She moaned every time his slippery thumbs made a wide sweep across her breasts, then backed up and caressed her nipples again and again resulting in stimulating waves of tingling pleasure. Her mind was lost in its own relaxed trance, yet continually excited by the pleasure-waves from her nipples and pussy. The smoldering embers of her earlier arousal were being ignited.

She was slowly being brought out of the relaxed trance by his firm erotic massage. She felt more warm oil poured on her thighs and the teasing strokes once again caressed right up to her pussy but stopped short. The anticipation was exquisite, not knowing if this stroke, or the next, would caress her pussy. Again, she melted into a soft trance with a feeling of growing tension.

Stacy, how are you feeling?

"Wonderful Sir. Thank you Sir. . . . I love your naughty ways Sir." The blindfold was keeping her in darkness, both from light and visual information. She even lacked a smile on her contented face.

He focused his caresses on her nipples, then steadily circled her breasts with feather touches.

Ohhhyesss. The caresses were a delightful and an erotic change from the firm massage strokes, as she started to squirm. Then, he squeezed her nipples with a steady increase of pressure. Suddenly her oil covered nipples slipped out of his pinching grasp, and he grabbed them again, his fingers repeated this over and over, the discomfort slowly building, affecting the sensitivity of her nipples. She was becoming more alert.

He changed the sensations to random traces of feather touches all across her body and watched her slow delicious squirming. Then he changed again.

She felt his fingers gently pull up on her clit hood, exposing her clit and the exquisite sparks of his slow feather caress directly on her clit. "Mmm." She rocked her hips up, reaching for even more delicious pleasure. The feather touches on her clit slowly became faster and firmer, as she moaned her delight.

"Good girl Stacy. Ride that pleasure to your orgasm."

Ohmygod. Even his words sent wonderful chills and thoughts through her. She lay there now totally focused on the pleasure-sparks from her clit. The tension from the vibrator in her pussy was building towards her orgasm, her hips rocking. "OHHH," she gasped, feeling the clit caresses suddenly speed up to an exquisite vibration. "Ohhh . . . Mmm. NO. Oh please, don't stop Sir, please Sir," she implored, at the sudden loss of the clitoral pleasure-sparks.

"Stacy, I'm sorry to spoil the lovely massage, but you have enjoyed 40 minutes of it. You know how this works. A little pleasure and a little discomfort make for a wonderful orgasm. Right?

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." She couldn't believe he was doing this after such a nice evening. Then she changed her mind. Yes, she thought, Tease me. Make it good. I want to try this new method. Now she almost welcomed the ache at the loss of pleasure.

Feather touches started on her ribs and randomly went across her body as she started to squirm. "Mmm. Yesss. More please Sir."

"You sound too eager Stacy," and his fingers suddenly started ticking her all over.

Her yelps, giggles, shrieks and laughter were almost non-stop as she tried to catch her breath. There was simply no way she could say a word. The tickle teasing stopped after an intense minute. Her face, neck, shoulders and upper chest were pink.

Doogan gave her 30 seconds to catch her breath, then started again.

She had to admit it was fun but uncomfortable, and she couldn't wait to feel what he would do next. She was gasping for breath after 20 seconds, her mind focused on breathing, while her body squirmed in delicious torment from his fingers, then he stopped. She was almost exhausted. The pink glow to her upper body didn't go away during the short break to let her catch her breath. After mostly catching her breath she said, "Sir, if I ever get a chance to tie you up-"

She yelped, giggled and laughed uncontrollably again when she felt his tickling start on the bottom of her feet, then move up her legs and grab the muscle just above her knee, doing quick pincer movements, then up her thighs and did fast feather touches to her inner thighs just a couple inches from her exposed pussy. She was out of breath, squirming, giggling and yelping from his delicious teasing.

He suddenly pinched her nipples hard with his slippery fingers, the nipples slipping out of his fingers. He repeated the action numerous times, then started feather touching all over, watching her squirm under the new sensation. Then he started his tickling again.

Her giggles and laughter were now continuous, even when he was pinching her nipples, or now, as he was pinching her clit firmly sending thrilling discomfort through her. Ohmygod.

He quickly pulled the little vibrator from her slippery pussy and pressed it directly on her clit, moving it back and forth.

"OHHH . . . OHHH . . . DON'T . . . STOP . . . OHH . . .AHHH." The orgasm rocketed through her, making her body shake. Then, almost before the first one had time to fade, a second orgasm pulsed through her. "OHHH." She froze, all tense while the wave slowly lost is peak pleasure. "OHMYGOD." Her face grimaced in delicious wonder as a third orgasm followed.

Watching her cum again and again was amazing, wonderful and totally satisfying for Doogan. He wanted to do this to her, to make her cum, continuously, orgasm to orgasm. To just watch her enjoying the overwhelming pleasure of it, again and again, over and over was unbelievably beautiful, intoxicating and satisfying. Mygod, women were lucky. No, blessed. Her body was shaking and trembling now, in her fourth orgasm. He removed the vibrator and turned it off, then cupped her pussy with his warm hand and gently rubbed it up and down, back and forth.

Her mind was totally focused on the orgasmic waves, not even knowing he had removed the vibrator. Slowly, she felt his gentle movements on her pussy, enjoying the soothing rub of his hand. She was exhausted and completely sated. Her throat was dry and she tried to lick her lips.

"Lay still. I'll get you some water," he said.

"Mmmm," was all she could reply.

The straw touched her lips and she gently sipped the cold refreshing ice water. "Mmmm," she said as a thank you. She couldn't even say 'Sir'.

The smile on Doogan's face was for the satisfaction of having seen her enjoy four orgasms in a row, probably a first for both of them. At the moment, she looked like 'Sleeping Beauty'. He lay down beside her, took off the blindfold and kissed her cheek. "You are the most erotic looking 'Sleeping Beauty' I've ever seen," he whispered to her.

She smiled, "How many 'Sleeping Beauties' have you seen?

"Oh . . . about one a week for two thousand years," as his smile got bigger. "Us sorcerers live a long time. Stacy, that was amazing for me, watching you orgasm was unbelievable. You look so hot cumming over and over. The pleasure you must feel . . . I envy you. Are you ok?"

"Sir. It was amazing, fantastic, wonderful, and it was totally overwhelming, even better than before. Thank you Sir. I'm ok, just wiped out."

"I'm so glad for you Stacy. The tickling seemed to work along with the vibrator. I don't want to disturb you with dark memories, but how was it compared to your other experience?"

"I think it was about the same, but I was probably more focused on the fear and pain, then the orgasms. I could get to like this method Sir," as she smiled with a dreamy look on her face.

He started untying the cuffs so she could move freely. "It's 11:30 so I'll let you rest for a couple minutes then we'll have a shower and I'll take you home." He unbuckled the cuffs and took them off her.

She watched him remove her bondage, thinking she didn't really need it to enjoy this, but there was no way a girl could submit to this amount of pleasure without being tied down. A girl simply couldn't take the continuous overwhelming pleasure. It almost became a torture, albeit a wonderful one. She sat up and looked at the bed. The flannel sheet was soaked with the oil he had used on her, and her body glistened in the light.

"Ready for a nice warm shower?" he asked reaching out his hand to her.

She took his hand, stood up and walked right up to him, pressing her slippery naked body against his skin, feeling his naked warmth, sliding back and forth against his stomach and chest, enjoying the warm slippery feeling. His stiff cock was between her legs, brushing against her slipper pussy lips. She looked up and kissed him. "Thank you Sir. This has been one amazing night, I will never forget this. Now Sir, I have a very important duty to perform so please Sir, don't get in my way." She took his hand and walked towards the bathroom. "I think you'll like what I have planned for the shower Sir."

He followed, with a smile on his face, knowing there was only one thing on her mind and that suited him just fine.

The hot water felt wonderful. "Stacy, I know you have a very enjoyable task on your mind. But may I finish my task for tonight please." He took the soap and started washing her body. His hands, slick with soap, rubbed her skin firmly, washing away the oil.

She stood enjoying one final massage. She now knew why Doogan loved warm slippery naked soap-covered bodies in the hot shower. If only there was a way to combine his new method and a shower . . . Ohmygod. She would never get out, just lay there and orgasm for her whole life. He handed her the soap and smiled without saying anything. There was nothing to say. They both knew what she was going to do and they each welcomed their own active and passive participation. She washed him head to toe, not missing an inch of his skin.

He moaned when her fingers slid between his butt cheeks and washed his anus. That was a truly enjoying and a surprising first for him.

She saved the best for last, as she knelt in front of him. Her soapy hands gently washed his hard cock, watching her soapy fingers slid up and down teasing, so close to her mouth. She soaped and stroked over and over, enjoying giving him just some of the pleasure he had provided her tonight. She put the soap on the soap dish and let the water rinse his cock.

"Mmm," she moaned when she sucked him in.

He was relaxed, having enjoyed the slippery wash and the hot water. Now his anticipation helped steel his erection even more as he felt her slowly stroking and sucking.

Two sprays of hot water splashed on her head and water ran down one side of her face. She had one eye closed, the other looking at his cock as her head moved. Her hand held the base of him for balance and control. It felt so good to have him in her mouth, feeling the texture, veins and the ridge. She was going slow, wanting to tease him with pleasure for a little while to return just a small portion of the pleasure he had so generously given her tonight. Soon she was working hard to make him cum, enjoying his moaning and his rocking hips, the small thrusts of his cock into her mouth. 'Cum for me' she thought, with her mouth full.

He was on the edge now, teetering, ready to fall into the wonderful pleasure of it. "Ohhhyesss." He jerked his hips quicker and then froze as her mouth helped him fall into the orgasm.

She sucked him dry, holding it all in her mouth. Then she moaned and he looked down. Her mouth was open, her tongue white with him. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed as she looked into his eyes, the expression on his face, priceless.

His hand gently caressed her wet hair and head as she stood up and hugged him. "Thank you very much Sir, for everything tonight." She kissed his chest.

They stood there in the hot shower for a minute then he turned it off. He briskly rubbed her with a large fluffy bath sheet. She did the same to him and they walked into the living room where they had dumped their clothes a couple hours earlier.

"Doogan . . . Sir. this has been unbelievable. Thank you, thank you Sir. She reached up and kissed him.

"I'm not quite finished yet Stacy. Please bring two cuffs and the blindfold from the bed room."

"Yes Sir," she said smiling. She walked quickly and returned with them. What one last surprise was he planning now?

He applied the cuffs without clipping them, then the blindfold.

"What about my clothes Sir?" as she heard the sound of a plastic bag.

He was picking them up and putting them into a grocery bag. "Your clothes are all packed. You look just lovey tonight. Let's go out on the town."

"Ohmygod . . . Sir." She was terrified, yet thrilled and excited at the idea. "Are you sure Sir? What if the cops stop us?" Her fingers started trembling.

"You better be quick at putting your clothes on," his grin stretching from ear to ear.

"Yes Sir." Ohmygod, he always had one more little surprise for her. This one was really shocking. But the anticipation was making butterflies in her stomach.

"Stacy, it's late at night. Few people are out now, so there should be no problem. Ok?"

"Yes Sir." She thought about what he had said. Clearly, the risks were lower now, but she was still very nervous.

"I want this erotic evening to end only when you have closed your apartment door," he said.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

When he picked up his keys, their sound sent a chill down her spine, reminding her of her entry into his world. Now she didn't want to leave.

Doogan quietly opened his apartment door and listened. Nothing.

"Ok, let's go," he whispered, as he took her shoulders and guided her to the stairs, then opened the building front door and then guided her to his car in the parking lot. The excitement she felt was overwhelming.

She shivered in the cool air and felt the cool car seat. She breathed a sigh of relief as she buckled up and Doogan got in the car.

"Where do you live Stacy?"

She gave him her address for the first time.

"Stacy, please don't say anything while I'm driving, ok. Having you naked beside me is a wonderful distraction, but I need to be focused for the drive. Please think about this evening and the pleasure you felt." They sat quietly, listening to the street sounds, he didn't even turn the stereo on. She was thinking about what he had said, and the present risks and excitement made her very nervous. Every time the car stopped for a traffic light she hunched down.

Doogan was fully alert for traffic and the police. There'd be some serious questions wanting to know why this lady was naked and in bondage in his car late at night. He looked over at Stacy a couple times enjoying seeing her naked in his car.

They arrived at her apartment building without incident. Hers was a real apartment building, not like his four-plex. He grabbed the clothes bag from the back seat. "You can take off your bondage now and here is your jacket and skirt."

"Thank you Sir," At least she wouldn't have to enter the building naked.

"Stacy. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad I could do this for you."

"Doogan, Sir. I'm the one who should be thanking you. Saying 'thank you' a thousand times would not be enough for the pleasure you gave me tonight. You have learned many things and have taught me new things too. I am proud to be your submissive Sir." She reached out and kissed him, long and passionately. "Thank you Sir" and turned quickly to get out of the car before she started crying in front of him. Her world had taken a turn for the better.

He grabbed her arm. "Whoa. Stacy. I'll escort you to your door."

She turned and looked at him with glassy eyes. "Thank you Sir." She turned her head away on the verge of tears, not wanting him to see. It was an absolutely amazing evening and she didn't want it to end.

He opened her car door and she walked into the building wrapped in his one arm. They exited the elevator and stopped at her door while she got her key.

When he saw she had her key he gently took it from her and opened her door wide.

She turned to face him to say good night, seeing his hand by his face, his index finger up to his lips -- 'shhh'.

"Take off your clothes here in the hall," he whispered, smiling.

1...345678