Bound To Heal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad to hear you're ok and feeling better. Do you have a big farm?

"No. Just 120 acres," she said.

"Wow. That sounds like a lot," he asked.

"Not really, many farms are bigger," she said.

"You mentioned going back to work. You be very careful with your leg. Too many people injure their broken legs and arms and have problems later." he said.

"Thank you Doogan. I'll be very careful and Nancy will drive me for a while." she said.

"Good, well, if you don't mind, I haven't had dinner yet and I'm starving. I also need a shower. I'll see you on Thursday. Oh, Julie. Can I have your phone number please," he asked.

"Sure Doogan," she said, giving him the number. "I'm sorry to keep you from dinner. Please be safe, good night," she said, feeling sad at having to hang up.

"Thank you and good night Julie," he said, hanging up the phone.

* * *

End -- Bound To Heal -- Chapter Three

1...345678