Bound To Heal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," was all she could say, her mind racing with thoughts of hugging, kissing, caressing and touching, of enjoying the pleasures he could give, with the blindfold and cuffs. And... what else? She really didn't know.

"Julie, think about what we did in your bedroom a while ago. Hugging, kissing. Me with only a towel on, pressing against your body. You looking at me naked and watching me get dressed. Was it thrilling, exciting, and naughty? I think it was. I was thrilled, excited, and aroused. I hope you were. I think you were. The way you hugged me and kissed me, the way you pressed your body against me. I loved it. I was glad to see you like that, so happy. Did you feel happy?"

"Yes," she said looking at him, glad he was helping her, realizing she did feel happy. She felt thrilled and excited at what he had just said, realising just how romantic, sensual and erotic Doogan really was. Yet, he was still a polite gentleman. She felt glad to know him, glad he was like that. She also wondered just how naughty he could be, her stomach fluttered with butterflies.

But she was also a little nervous to find out. An image flashed into her mind of an old B-movie with an almost naked girl spread wide, tied on a wooden rack in a dark dungeon with torches mounted on the walls. Doogan was standing there with a large curled mustache and a black flowing cape, over a black tux and slacks, with white shirt. His hand was holding a wooden paddle. In a large cage behind him were a number of other barely clothed girls huddled together. STOP THIS. Doogan isn't like that. She blinked and looked at his face, the face she remembered seeing in the ambulance, kind and reassuring. He was looking at her.

"Julie, are you all right?" he asked.

"Umm... yes. I was thinking, realising what you were saying, about trust," she said softly.

"Good. I think there is a growing trust between us. Do you feel the same way Julie?" asked Doogan.

"Yes," she said, thinking of the touching game and his remarks.

"You have to trust me and what I'm doing. You have to let me be in control, not only with the blind fold and restraints, but occasionally at some other times too, in order to give you surprises. It will lead to wonderful excitement and pleasure for you," Doogan said. "At the same time, I'll be helping you heal and recover from your injuries, both physical and emotional. Would you like that Julie?"

"Oh, yes Doogan," she said.

"Good. Now, do you trust me," he asked.

"Yes," she replied, still a little nervous.

"Now, there is one more thing you must know. It is important that we both know this. Your safe word. This word is a word you will use to stop me from doing anything and everything. I will immediately ask you what is wrong. You tell me what is bothering you and if you want, I'll let you lose. I'll take off all restraints and the blindfold. Most people doing BDSM use the word "red" because it is like a red stop light and it is only one syllable, so it is easy to say. Do you agree to this safe word?"

Julie was a little concerned with this information. "Doogan, if what you are doing to me is loving bondage, nothing painful, then why do I need a safe word? Do you plan on doing something bad or painful?"

"No Julie. The slogan of BDSM is 'safe, sane, and consensual.' To be safe, to have common sense, and be agreeable by both people. Otherwise, nothing should happen. It is the safety rule, regulation or policy," said Doogan. "When you say the safe word "Red" I will stop and ask you what is wrong, if you feel something is not safe or if you feel pain or discomfort. Ok?"

"I feel better knowing this safe word will be there for me, but I'm still a little worried to know that it is even required. It makes me wonder if you plan on something in the future that is bad," Julie said.

"No Julie. I don't plan on doing anything bad, or painful. But you may need a sip of water, or feel uncomfortable in a certain position, or need to go to the bathroom. That's why you - we - have it in place," said Doogan. "Julie, I'm glad you are now asking questions after listening to me talk for so long. It shows you are thinking about this stuff and your safety."

She now felt better about things and the need for the safe word. She was glad Doogan had explained so much. "So is this what you and Stacy talked about too?"

"Yes, but in more detail. I want you to talk to Stacy about all of this, particularly the safety stuff. What you should be thinking of as a girl. And you need to tell me things you think I may not know, that maybe I should know," Doogan said. "How about we consider this a 'driving lesson' for the touch game and BDSM? No. Forget that. That was the wrong thing to say. I'm sorry Julie. That was the wrong comparison. Please forget that," said Doogan looking in her eyes, really sorry he had made a comparison that she already suffered from.

Julie looked at Doogan, thinking of his last statements.

"Thank you Doogan. I understand why you said it and why you want me to forget about the driving comparison, but I think you are right. This has been a 'driving lesson' for me and the touch game and for BDSM. And I think it was a good review for you too." She smiled. "As you said, you are learning this stuff too, so we are both learning this together. I think I might like to meet Stacy, so we can talk."

Wow. Doogan was stunned to hear Julie say this. He was speechless. Of course he was glad to hear her say this. He had flapped his gums for a while now so he just better shut up a minute. He wanted to hug her, but sitting here in the car, with the center console between them, didn't easily allow that. He reached over, took her hand and kissed it. And kissed it again. A long kiss, hoping she would get the message.

"Thank you Julie. I'm so glad you are understanding this, or at least some of it. I know this is difficult. Some couples doing this do not stay together, particularly the more extreme stuff, or if one person wants to do more than the other wants." A chill ran down his spine as he thought of Stacy. His heart went out to her, as much as it did for Julie. He hoped they would get alone. No cat fights. Never had he thought of 'two girls' for real. Only in a few of his dreams did that take place. He knew that 'triangles' did not usually compute when it came to humans and emotions.

"Doogan. Now, I know you don't want me to experience any more touch game or loving bondage. But I want you to show me, for my sake. Please. I need to experience some of this so I can be at least a little knowledgeable when talking with Stacy." She looked into his eyes, seeing his uncertainty, his longing to show her. "Doogan, you know you want to. Please."

Damn. He'd shown her too much. She was already seduced. "Julie, please don't ask."

"Doogan. Please, I need to know. I need to understand and experience more. Please," she said looking intently into his eyes. She really wasn't sure herself, but she was curious to know, to understand what was driving Doogan to do this.

He stared back. OhGod. He was tearing himself apart. Yes. No. Yes. No. He sighed, "Ok," he said with reluctance. Maybe it would be helpful for her to experience it so she could talk with a little more knowledge about the blindfold and cuffs. No. Not them. "We'll use a triangular bandage and you can close your eyes."

"Oh. Ok." Julie said, happy, but slightly disappointed. She really wanted to experience the blindfold and cuffs. "Thank you Doogan, You know this will help me."

"Ok, but first, I have a hypothetical test question. What if I asked you to take off your bra? Would you do it without any hesitation, without asking why? No you wouldn't. Why? Good girls don't do that. And I'm glad you would resist, because you are a good girl. However, even 'good girls' take off their bras every day, for a number of reasons. Adding one more reason to the list shouldn't be bad," he said.

Julie looked at him, thinking about his reasoning.

"Ok. So. We're going to take this in small easy steps. Before you speak, I want you to think about my request concerning your first little task. It isn't something impossible, or very risky. In fact, thousands of girls have done this before. This may be a first for you, or it may not. Think about the situation and how you are going to perform this first task. Is it safe? Now, I'm going to go and sit at the picnic table so even I won't see you doing this. You'll be here in the car mostly hidden from view. What I want you to do is take off your bra and put your blouse and jacket back on, then open the car door. I'll come back and help you up and we'll sit at the picnic table and talk some more," he said. "Ok?"

Ohmy. She didn't want to do this. It seemed naughty. But it was clear he was giving her a little test, probably just like Stacy. Well, if Stacy could do it, so could she.

"Ok," she said, reluctantly.

"Good girl. I know you can do this," he said.

Julie watched as he got out of the car and walked the few steps to the picnic table and sat down. Ok. Think. Julie looked around. No one was in sight except Doogan. And like he said, she was mostly hidden in the car. And she knew other girls who had done this, even taken their panties off too. Ok. She was nervous, but not really scared. And yes, this was her first time and it was exciting to think about. She had butterflies in her tummy and he wasn't even near her. I shouldn't being doing this. Can I do this? Yes. I can do this.

Doogan sat watching her and then casually looked around to make sure no one was coming. She would likely panic and stop if she saw someone. He could see her head turning as she looked around and then her head looked down like she was looking at her blouse. Good girl. I knew you could do it.

Julie unbuttoned her blouse, slipped off her jacket, and then her blouse. Now almost half naked, she nervously looked around again as she reached back, released her bra and took it off, placing it in her purse. She did feel really naked and exposed. Then she quickly put her blouse back on and buttoned it up. She was excited and happy as she put on her jacket and took a deep breath, again looking around. She did it. And no one was near except Doogan. Then she hesitated. Should she continue? Yes, she wanted to understand all this. She opened the car door and watched Doogan get up and walk towards her, giving her two thumbs up and a big smile.

"Good girl Julie. I'm proud of you. I knew you could do it. Were you scared," he asked.

"No. But I was really nervous," she said, with a small smile. She was glad to hear his reassuring complement. Yes, she did feel a sense of accomplishment.

Doogan helped her stand and she hobbled to the picnic table, Doogan grabbed his camera, a triangular bandage, and a blanket from the car.

"Julie, please sit here and put your cast-leg up on the picnic bench."

Julie carefully sat down with her good leg on the outside of the bench and her foot on the ground for balance. She watched Doogan open the blanket and spread it across her legs to help keep her warm in the cool October air. Then she felt Doogan sit down straddling the bench behind her and snuggle up close, his left arm sliding around her waist.

"Yes," she said when he asked if she was comfy. "What are we going to do," she asked.

"Talk. Talk about you and me and life and the touch game and sensual things and erotic things . . . lots of things," said Doogan, snuggling a little closer, knowing she could now feel his soft penis pressing against her butt, as he hugged her with his left hand on her tummy, his right hand rested on the blanket over her thigh near her hip. "Relax and put your head against my chest."

She rested her head against him by his shoulder feeling the warmth of his hand on her stomach. "This is nice Doogan," she said, looking across the park at the creek as it curved to the small nearby pond. She looked at the trees, noticing many leaves had already turned to their fall colours and other leaves covered the ground. The sky was blue with grey and white clouds.

He inhaled the scent of her hair. Women always had wonderful scents to various parts of their bodies, shampoo for hair, perfume for necks, cleavage, and wrists, and body creams all over. "Your hair smells nice. How about we play the touch game?" He moved his one hand back and forth across her tummy while his other hand moved up and down, on top of the blanket, over her thigh. "Julie, when you like my touches, please moan."

"Oh," she smiled slightly, focussing on his warm hand and wanting to moan but her shyness made her hesitate a couple seconds, "Mmm."

"Good girl, it's nice to hear that you really enjoy my touches," as he moved his hand from her thigh up to her ribs and gently pressed while his wide-spread fingers made small grabbing movements.

"Oh," she said, starting to squirm at his touch, feeling a slow light tickling sensation. "Please, no tickling."

"This is just a caress. You'll know it when I tickle," as he pressed his fingers firmly against her ribs and gave two quick grasping movements of his fingers and stopped.

"Oh," she startled and squirmed. She felt his warm hands slide slowly across her blouse covered stomach. She could feel the warmth of their thighs pressed together through their clothes. It felt nice. Sensual.

Since he only had this afternoon, not a couple of weeks, nor a number of touching sessions, he needed to move this along quickly. "Julie, I'm going to ask another question about trust, erotic touch and risk. Please give me permission to touch you intimately today." He hoped he wasn't rushing her too fast.

Ohmy. She was a little surprised. Well not really. She had wanted his touches and more back at the house when they were kissing in her bedroom. When she was aroused and when he was almost naked in the towel, then briefly naked while getting dressed. But now. Here in public. To have him formally ask. It seemed so unromantic. Yet, it had an erotic politeness. Yes, she liked the idea of his question. It was polite of him, even if it was a naughty question.

He waited a couple seconds, knowing she may have trouble answering. He said, "Look at us sitting here, cuddling very close. You know I won't do anything that endangers us and I won't do anything to hurt you. Julie, I'm asking. I'm not just reaching out and selfishly grabbing," he said.

She hesitated while thinking. "Yes Doogan. Please touch me," she said softly, as butterflies fluttered in her tummy.

"Thank you," he whispered, his head touching hers, his lips near her ear.

She felt his arms gently wrap around her, hug her briefly. Then his hands pushed aside her jacket and firmly pressed against her blouse over her tummy. She closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of his hands. It felt good, almost natural.

He nuzzled her hair with his face, inhaling the scent, enjoying it. "Julie, do you like this touching game and erotic foreplay?"

"Yes," she said softly, feeling the butterflies still fluttering. Then his hands disappeared and his fingers started tracing caresses right under her breasts, teasingly. It was all so wonderful, exciting and pleasurable. This was so close to being naughty, but it wasn't. Wow. Just like he said it would be. His fingers traced up her sides over her ribs and across the sides of her upper chest, then just below her collar bones.

"Would you like even more of this Julie," he asked.

"Yes," she said softly, wondering what he was planning next. Then she felt his fingers trace down her sternum between her breasts and under them again. His fingers briefly brushing the underside of her breasts. They stopped and his hands pressed firmly on her tummy again, as she felt the warmth of them, his thumbs just lightly touching the underside of her breasts. Ohmy. Was he going to touch her? Really touch her breasts?

Then his fingers feather-touched back and forth teasingly brushing the undersides of her breasts. Then they made large circles around her breasts, slowly circling, teasing, around and around, the circles getting smaller. Now over the front of her breasts.

He felt the blouse push out where it covered her stiff nipples. He slowly circled them, again and again, "Round and round. Where they stop, no one knows," he whispered, smiling.

Ohmy. The tickling pleasurable feather touches sent another shiver though her. Goose bumps forming on her arms. Ohyesss. It felt so good. And his words were so exciting and teasing. "Mmm."

"Would you like to know where my fingers are going to stop? Or would you like me to just keep them moving and giving you pleasure? Wonderful pleasure," he said, smiling. Stir the pot a little more, he thought.

Ohmy. His question had two wonderful answers, both naughty and pleasurable. She didn't know what she wanted. "Are you teasing me," she said softly, "deliberately?"

"Yes. And you love it. Don't you? You don't want me to stop." he whispered. "Or do you want me to stop?"

She felt his fingers trace directly over her blouse-covered nipples, back and forth, sending little pulses of pleasure through her. It felt so good. No. She didn't want him to stop. "Don't stop."

"Ok, if you don't want me to stop, you have to do another little task. Julie, please undo the top four buttons on your blouse," he said. "Quickly. Don't think about it. Just do it. Trust me."

Ohmy. She couldn't. But she knew she had to. It was part of the game. This wonderful teasing game. And she wanted to play it. Right to the very end. The end would be wonderful. Wouldn't it? Yes. She didn't dare think about the end, just the now. The exciting pleasurable now. Her fingers started undoing the buttons on her blouse as she looked around nervously. There was no one in sight.

"Good girl. I'm going to caress you now. Actually touch your skin and give you more pleasure. Do you want that?" he asked in a whisper.

"Yes," she whispered, thinking, he was really going to touch her breasts, the touching game, without the polite restrictions.

"You know I'd love to touch you all over. Kiss you all over, lick you all over. Just like the song. Send wave after wave of pleasure through your body to tickle and delight your mind. Drive you mad with wonderful pleasure. Would you like that?" he whispered in her ear.

Ohmy. Ohmy. His words were so hot, stirring her butterflies. "Ohhyess," she said. His fingers stopped and disappeared. No. Don't stop. Then she felt her blouse being pulled open, slowly exposing her breasts to the cool air, right there in public. Then she felt his hands press warmly against the skin of her tummy. "Mmm."

"Your bare skin feels so nice Julie. So soft and warm. Look at us sitting here. Cuddling together with your blouse open and your beautiful breasts exposed for someone to see. Is someone watching us, enjoying the site of your beautiful breasts? Are you an exhibitionist? Is it exciting to think about, but knowing no one is watching?"

A hot chill raced through her. Instantly, a brief twinge of fear. She felt so nervous and excited. She looked around quickly, yet, she knew no one was in site. No one was watching. He was teasing her. Hotly teasing her. He knew it too. Ohmy. He knew how to twist this little game, and her mind. Make it so exciting and naughty, when it really wasn't naughty. But it was exciting. "You devil. You scared me for a second." She took a deep breath to try and relax.

He chuckled, his body shaking against hers. Then he felt her elbow bump his stomach in retaliation for his little erotic mind-tease. His smile got bigger.

She felt his hands move up and cup her breasts, then his thumbs began moving up and down, caressing right over her nipples. The wonderful little pulses of pleasure felt so good. Ohhyess. It felt so nice. She was so excited. Her butterflies fluttered and she closed her eyes enjoying the first pleasurable sensations of his caresses. "Mmm."