Bound To Heal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies arrived.

"Hello ladies. Would you do us a favour," asked Doogan as he pulled his pocket camera out of his jacket, "Would you please take some pictures of us."

"Doogan. No pictures. Please. I don't look good in pictures," said Julie.

"Of course you look good in pictures. Ladies. Does she look nice?" asked Doogan.

"Yes," said one lady. "Very nice," said the other.

"It's set to automatic, so just press this button to take the pictures," he said. "Take about ten from different angles," as Doogan pointed in different directions.

The lady set down her bicycle, took the camera and shot a couple photos and then moved a few steps.

"Julie, do as I say, look out at the pond" ... click ... "rest your head on my chest and close your eyes" ... click ... "turn and look up at me" ... click ... "look down at your toes" ... click ... "look at me again." He kissed her when she turned her head ... click.

The lady was getting into it, "Yes, good, nice. Wow," to the kiss.

Doogan asked the lady, "Do you have any ideas?"

"How about she sits on your legs and hugs you?"

"Good idea." Doogan backed up a bit and stood up. He helped Julie stand up, then he sat down and Julie sat across his thighs, putting her arms around his neck.

"Tell us how to pose," said Doogan.

The lady took a couple pictures, then said, "Can she put her hand on your chest and rest her head on your shoulder?"

After photos from more two different angles, Doogan thanked the lady.

They watched the ladies cycle along the path to the other side of the pond and out the far side of the park.

"We'll look at these later," he said. "Think about these photos Julie. These are the first photos of you without a bra and panties while sitting with a man. And the ladies didn't even know."

"Ohmy," said Julie looking at him, a little embarrassed and excited.

"Now, where were we? Oh yes, we were cuddling. Let's sit the way we were before."

They sat down again, Doogan sitting behind her on the bench.

"Julie. Please hold your hands up near your breasts and clasp your fingers together," he said.

She felt his arms around her and saw his hands move in front of her, holding the triangular bandage. He opened the bandage and made some quick movements. It formed a double loop.

"Please slide your hands through the loop," he said, holding it in front of her hands. He could have easily slipped the loop over her hands and onto her wrists, but he needed her to think about doing it. To do it herself and accept it. She had to willing accept this first little 'bondage'. The seed for more bondage. Much more. And pleasure.

She looked at the loop, hesitated only a second, and moved her hands through it. She saw and felt the loops tighten snuggly on her wrists as his hands pulled on the ends of the bandage. "Ohh," she said, realising.

"It is too late to ask you, but I think you trust me, right?" he asked smiling slightly. "You do trust me, don't you Julie?"

"Yes," she said looking at her wrists restrained together. "What are you going to do Doogan?"

"I'm going to give you pleasure. Wonderful pleasure. Think about it Julie. You willingly slipped your hands into the loop and allowed me to tie you up. You are tied up. Restrained. But you are free. I have not tied a knot. I won't. That's so you can get out if you want to. I'm hoping you won't want to get out. I'm hoping you'll enjoy this and want to stay tied up to enjoy the pleasure. You like pleasure, right?" he asked, smiling. He already knew the answer.

Ohmy. She was doing this. He was doing this to her. Loving bondage. She felt excited, yet she nervously wondered what he was going to do. "Yes," she said, thinking of the pleasure his fingers had given her nipples just a few minutes ago. The pleasure was nice.

"Relax Julie. This is going to be so good. So exciting and pleasurable. You are going to enjoy this so much. Trust me Julie and you'll have wonderful pleasure."

"Doogan, I trust you, but I'm still a little nervous," as she looked around for people. There were none.

"Shhh, he said softly. "The only thing you have to think about is pleasure. Think about pleasure. Only pleasure."

She felt his hands undo the buttons on her jacket and her blouse was pulled open again, exposing her naked breasts. Then his hand cupped her breast and caressed her nipple with his thumb. The pulses of pleasure felt wonderful. His other hand moved lower and pulled up on the blanket.

"Julie, hold the blanket," he whispered.

She did and felt his hand slide under it. He pulled her skirt up around her waist. She looked down and saw his hand pulling it up high onto her stomach. She could also see her bare thighs under the blanket. Then his hand dropped down and rested on her thigh. His hand felt so nice and warm.

"Julie please do exactly what I say. Ok?"

"Yes," she said nervously, thinking about the pleasure pulses in her nipple.

"Hold the blanket a little higher against your stomach. Good," he said. Then he whispered, "If you know where I want to place my hand, spread your leg wider. You want to make it easy for me to give you pleasure, right?

Ohmy. She knew exactly, hesitated a couple seconds, then she slowly spread her leg. She felt so open and exposed, even under the blanket. It felt so naughty, but exciting.

She waited a few second with anticipation before hearing his words.

"Good girl. Now, you know where I want to place my hand, don't you? Tell me where you want my hand to go Julie. Tell my hand what to do. Tell my hand to give you pleasure. Tell me Julie."

Ohmy. She couldn't. But she wanted to experience more pleasure. More than just from her nipples. Ohmy. She shouldn't. She was a good girl. Did she really want this? Yes. She wanted this. She hesitated, then softly said, "Please touch me down there." A thrill raced through her as she felt embarrassed too. The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering fast and the excitement was amazing. Ohmy. She did want him to touch her. Down there.

Doogan heard her, but he wanted her to be convinced. "Please say it again Julie. Tell me again."

She hesitated again. "Please touch me down there." Ohmy. She was actually asking him to touch her. Yes. She wanted him to touch her. She felt his hand moving on her thigh, up and down, then slowly the movements crept closer, caressing towards her inner thigh and moving up. Ohmy.

"Are you sure Julie?"

His hand moved away, down and across her thigh and stopped. Oh no. "Please don't stop," she heard her voice say. The butterflies in her stomach were intense. The excitement was intense. Her anticipation was intense. Yes. She wanted this. Now.

"Enjoy Julie. Enjoy," he whispered.

She felt his hand moved across and up her thigh. His fingers moved into her pubic hair and played in it, moving around and around, up and down, back and forth. Ohmy. He was actually touch her - down there. Right there. It was exciting, but not really pleasurable. Then his hand stopped. No. Please don't stop.

"Ready or not," he whispered.

She felt his fingers move down through her pubic hair. Then across onto her thigh and stop.

"Spread your leg wider. If you want the pleasure, make it easy for me to give you pleasure," he whispered. "Wider, much wider."

Ohmy. She moved her leg wider, feeling really open. She felt so excited. She rarely felt open like this. She couldn't wait for him to touch her. Yes. Touch me, please. Touch me. She felt his hand move and his fingers caressed the edge of her pussy. Up and down next to her thigh. Ohmy. Ohyes.

"Julie. Close your eyes and enjoy the pleasure. Focus on my touch and the pleasure," he said. His anticipation felt exciting. It had been a long time since he had touched a girl like Julie. Shy and inexperienced. She was completely opposite to Stacy. He would have to go slower. Be more cautious. No. He had to move this along. He only had the afternoon to give her some loving bondage experience. Yes move it along. Don't give her time to think.

"Julie. Do you know what an orgasm feels like?"

"Yes."

"Good. So you'll know when I give you one?"

"Yes."

"Julie. Do you want me to give you an orgasm?"

Ohmy. He was so descriptive. His words made her feel hot. Made her want it all the more. The pleasure. "Yes."

"Ok. Please keep your eyes closed, concentrate on the pleasure and do what I ask," he said.

"Ok." Her nipple was enjoying the pleasurable caresses from his thumb. Now she was going to feel more pleasure. Down there. Oh, this was so naughty. She shouldn't be doing this. But it felt so good. She couldn't wait for more.

Doogan sat waiting, not moving his hand. He wanted to build her anticipation. Make it more exiting for her. Then he moved his fingers up and he gently felt the valley between her vulva lips, and the bump of her clit hood. He slid his fingers up and down on either side of it. Caressing. Teasing. Hopefully it was giving her pleasure. It would build her lust. Make her want more. "Do you want it to feel even better?" he whispered.

"Yes," she said softy.

"I'm going to move my fingers and touch you. Touch you where all the wonderful pleasure comes from...," he paused, "...your clit." He waited another few seconds, then moved his fingers through her pubic hair, to both sides of her clit-hood. "Is this where you want me to touch you, caress you? Right here?" He wiggled his fingers a little, hoping she would feel a little pleasure.

Ohmy. "Yes," she said, so excited. Her mind focussed on his fingers surrounding her clit. She was also aware of the pleasure pulses coming from her nipple.

"Enjoy," he whispered.

His fingers moved up and down pushing and pulling her clit-hood against her clit. The sparks of pleasure were amazing, knowing it was his fingers giving her pleasure. She closed her eyes and sank into the pleasure he was giving her. Pleasure. Yes. Pleasure. It felt so good. She wanted more. And his fingers moved a little faster, the pleasure increasing. "Mmm."

"Good girl. Moan your pleasure for me," he whispered.

His fingers stopped. No. No. Then they were sliding down and into her. Oh.

"Tell me if this is uncomfortable," he said softly. "I don't want to hurt you."

She felt one finger slowly pushing in. Twisting a little. In and out. Twisting. A little deeper each time. Then a second, in and out. Then a third. It felt so nice. She was being fucked by his fingers.

"I want my fingers nice and wet. Really slippery for your clit."

"Oh." Her mind was on fire with lust, wanting more. Please touch me. Right there. His fingers pulled out and slid up between her soft warm folds back to her clit. The pleasure sparks started immediately. Unconsciously, her hips rocked forward slightly, wanting more pleasure, reaching for it. "Mmm."

This was wonderful. He felt so good giving her this pleasure. It made him so happy, feeling her hips rock forward, urging him for more pleasure, knowing she was enjoying this. And she was moaning too. Letting him know she was enjoying his efforts. His excitement was soaring. His mind focussed on his movements, feeling her clit. His fingers slid so nicely, now that they were covered in her slippery wetness. He looked around, checking their safety. Nobody.

"Mmm."

"Good girl. Moan your pleasure. It feels good when you moan your pleasure, doesn't it?"

"Mmmyess." Her mind focused on the pleasure. It was all of her world at the moment. Pleasure, pure pleasure.

"Julie," he whispered. Let go of the blanket and lift up your hands. Show me your wrists tied so nicely, so snuggly. You like your wrists tied don't you? Struggle gently. Show me you are tied up and can't get lose. It feels good to be tied up, to know you can get out. To know you can get lose. But you don't want to. Do you? You like being tied up so you can be given wonderful pleasure. Say 'you like being tied up'."

Ohhhmyyy. His words were so hot. "Yes. I like being tied up." She raised her arms and moved her wrists feeling the triangular bandage holding her snuggly. The pleasure seemed to diminish a little as she focussed on moving her wrists. Struggling gently. Showing him. Then the pleasure came back as she realised what she was doing. What he was doing. Ohmy. Where they were doing it. It all felt so good. So exciting. She wanted to open her eyes... for something. To look around for something. But the pleasure sparks were so nice, she didn't want to move. She kept her eyes closed, enjoying the pleasure. Then she realized her hips were moving gently. Helping make it feel so good. "Mmm."

"Good girl. Moan and enjoy your pleasure."

Ohh... yess... Hearing his voice was nice. His words felt good. Their meaning sparking a surge of delight through her mind. "Mmm."

She didn't know she was lost. She didn't know her world had shrunk to just her clit and nipple. To just the feeling of his fingers. To just the sparks of pleasure. It all felt so good.

"That's it Julie. You struggle so nicely. So softly. It feels nice to struggle softly. Enjoy your soft struggles. Feel the restrains holding you so securely. You like that feeling. The feeling of being tied up. You like my arms around you. You like my fingers giving you pleasure. Wonderful pleasure," he whispered.

Ohhmyy. "Mmm." His voice and words were so hot. She felt even more pleasure. More heat. Her mind switched its focus from the pleasure to his words and back. She felt the restraints holding her. Yes. She loved being tied up. She didn't want to get away.

"Julie. Keep your eyes closed and enjoy the pleasure. I'm going to tell you a little story. There was a boy and girl sitting in a park, just like we are. Doing what we are doing. Enjoying the pleasure we both feel. She has her eyes closed. Just like you. Her mind focussed on the pleasure. Just like you. She doesn't care about anything but the pleasure. The boy tells the girl someone is approaching, but she must keep her eyes closed. The person hasn't seen them yet. His fingers move faster over her clit, giving more pleasure. The approaching young man sees them and quietly walks over to them, watching their erotic play. The young man smiles at the boy and nods his approval, giving a thumbs-up sign. Then he looks at the girl's wide-spread-bare-legs. He can't see her pussy because the boy's hand and fingers are playing so nicely with her pussy and clit. The boy whispers he thinks he sees someone watching from far across the park, but they won't be able to see much at that distance. The girl is first a little nervous, wanting to open her eyes and look. But she remembers his command - 'don't open your eyes.' She keeps her eyes closed. The boy says the person has walked away. Ok. Now, keep your head straight, tilt your head up and kiss me while you think of my fingers giving you pleasure. She tilted her head, thinking, 'how can I kiss him? He's behind me.' She feels lips gently kissing her lips. Then with more passion. Suddenly, she realises someone is there in front of her. Kissing her. Seeing her exposed. Watching her enjoying her wonderful pleasure. Her mind and body explodes in an overwhelming orgasm. The girl moans loudly. 'Good girl' said the boy."

"Julie. Kiss the man in the story. The one who's been standing in front of you, looking at your exposed beautiful body, watching my fingers play with your clit and give you pleasure."

"OHHH... OHHH..." Julie moaned loudly. Her orgasm exploding in her own mind and body. Her hips frozen in pleasure. Her face contorted in pleasure. Her mouth half open. "DOOGAN..." she moaned in rapture. Another orgasmic wave flooded through her. "OHHH..."

"Enjoy your orgasm Julie. Enjoy the pleasure of it," he whispered, his fingers vibrating over her clit. Her hips jerked, then froze again. Hearing her breathing in quick short gasps with pauses, while another wave of pleasure surged through her. His fingers stopped vibrating over her clit. The loss of pleasure was sudden and disappointing. "Would you like to kiss the young man standing in front of you? He wants to kiss you."

Julie froze. A chill racing down the spine. Her mind realizing what Doogan said. Her eyes snapped opened. She looked around. "Ohhh," she said, feeling his fingers suddenly started vibrating over her clit again, sparks of pleasure shooting through her. "OHHH" Another orgasm exploded through her body, even as she looked around. No one. "OHHH." Her mind realizing the story... was just a story. "Ohhh..." The pleasure surged through her mind and body as she realised what he had said. That there was no one watching her and the blanket was coving her. "Mmm," as she enjoyed the sparks of pleasure from her clit.

"Relax Julie. You are safe. It's just you and me enjoying your pleasure." He slowed his fingers to a gentle caress, then firmly pressed his hand against her pussy. He could feel her pussy's pleasure pulses and her warm slippery wetness.

"Doogan... ohhh...," another small pulse of pleasure. She felt so relaxed, even after the brief jolt of fear. She had never felt anything like that before. She pressed back against him, slowly nuzzled her head against his shoulder and cheek. Her eyes closed enjoying the pleasurable afterglow and their closeness.

He smiled with satisfaction, looking around again, checking their security. It was so good to feel, see, and hear her in rapture, as she enjoyed the pleasure he gave her. Even as hard as he was, as wanting as he was, he still felt contented. Yet. His urge to cum was strong. He needed to cum. But that could wait a little while. He had to help her now. Sooth her. Help her enjoy the afterglow and relax.

"How do you feel? Are you happy Julie?" He knew the answers. He wanted to help her realize them.

"Mmm... yes," she said softly with a dreamy voice. She couldn't think. She just wanted to sit still and enjoy the soft pleasure of it. The feeling of being so satisfied. She felt so relaxed. Her hands felt wonderful being held together. Tied. His hands felt so nice and warm against her pussy and her breast, pressing against them firmly. She opened her eyes and saw the sky, trees and the park. It felt so good to be leaning against him, in his arms. His hands touching her so intimately. So warm and firm against her bare skin. "Mmm. Doogan. That was..." It was beyond wonderful. She had never had an orgasm like that. No. Orgasms. Mmm. So powerful. So pleasurable.

"Shhh... relax and enjoy it. Soak in the pleasure. Enjoy your afterglow. Close your eyes and relax."

She did.

* * *

She didn't know how long she drifted in her pleasurable afterglow. She heard a distant Blue Jay and opened her eyes. She felt so relaxed. "Thank you," she said softly, moving her shoulders slightly, feeling his body against her back. "Thank you. That was... wonderful." She wanted to kiss him now. Kiss him passionately. With urgency. She turned her head. "Kiss me. Please."

Their lips met in passion. A soft but still urgent passion. His hands pressed against her warm intimate flesh, hugging her to him. Gently. Then firmly.

"Mmm," he moaned with his own satisfaction, knowing he had given her so much pleasure. This is what he wanted to do. Give wonderful pleasure.

* * *

They rested together for a few minutes, enjoying their closeness.

"Julie. We're going to try something a little different now." He loosened the triangular bandage, slipped it off her wrists, and stuffed it in his jacket pocket.

More, she wondered?

"Julie, please put your hands behind your back," as he moved his arms to his sides and leaned back slightly, giving her room to move her arms.

She moved her hands behind her and felt his open jacket, his shirt and belt buckle.

"Touch me lower Julie. Touch me," he said softly. "Remember, the touch game works both ways."

Ohmy. She was shy and nervous about touching him. Yet, part of her wanted to touch him. Yes, she did want to touch him. But she hesitated, then she slowly moved her hands lower and felt the seam of his zipper and then the bulge of him in his slacks. Her butterflies fluttered faster. She moved her fingers over the cloth with gentle pressure, feeling the cloth press closer to him. Now the bulge was more defined and she felt the shape of his penis. His hard cock. Her fingers slowly traced its outline up and down, an image of the bulge in his pants formed in her mind. She could hardly think. Her mind was soaring with excitement. Overwhelmed. Totally focussed on the shape of it. Feeling it. She had never touched a man before. He felt so big. Thick and long. She never realized how big a man could get. She was touching a man.