Bound To Heal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you sir. I try to do my best. We see girls and ladies in here who are not comfortable in change rooms or having strangers helping them with lingerie. That can be a real issue when trying on new styles for the first time for a different image. Julie is no exception, but her cast was clearly an obstacle to her wanting the lingerie," said Amanda.

"I see. So you set aside the items that fit her?" asked Doogan.

"Yes sir. They are in a bag in the back," said Amanda.

"Great. I want her to have the items as a surprise. Is there a way you can run the bag out to my car and put it in the trunk? I'll give you the money and the keys. Just put everything in the trunk including the change, and keep a $10 dollar tip for yourself. I have a second set of keys," said Doogan, holding both sets up.

Amanda looked at Doogan. She understood why he was asking, but she really shouldn't do it. "I shouldn't do it sir. And how will I find your car?"

"Please Amanda. I can push Julie through the mall for a few minutes, then go to the car. That should give you enough time. We are having a special dinner tonight and I'd like to surprise her. Maybe then she will change her mind about the lingerie," he said.

Amanda hesitated a moment. She did have a break coming up so she'd take it right now and help the gentleman. "Ok," she said.

"Thank you very much Amanda." Doogan handed her two $100. bills. Please put the change and the keys in the bag and everything in the trunk. And keep $10 dollars for yourself," he said, also giving directions to his car, what make and colour it was, and the licence plate number. "I've got to get back to Julie." He turned and walked out of the store.

He pushed Julie around the mall for another 20 minutes, stopping at a movie store and then a book store. At the car he said, "I'll take the wheelchair back. See you in a couple minutes." He walked quickly to the information booth and left the wheelchair, picking up his security deposit. He walked back to the car from the front so Julie could see he wasn't carrying any bags. He got into the car and started it. "Oh. Just a sec'," he said, grabbing the blanket and popping the trunk open. He got out of the car and put the blanket in the trunk. The lingerie bag was there. Great. He'd have a nice surprise for her later.

"We'll go meet Stacy now," he said, as they drove out of the mall parking lot.

* * * * *

Bound To Heal - End of Chapter 06.