Bound To Heal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," he moaned, "That feels nice. Do you like touching me Julie," he asked. "Is it exciting?"

"Yes," she said softly, as her fingers continued to slowly trace the outline of him.

"Mmm. Your fingers feel good Julie," he said as he moved his hands over hers and pressed them firmly against the bulge in his pants. "I want you to learn to touch me and like it."

"Oh," she said softly, feeling the hard bugle press against her fingers and hand. His hands moved away.

"Would you like to touch my hard cock, without my pants?" he whispered.

Ohmy. Her fingers stopped tracing the bulge. She hesitated. "Yes."

"Tell me you want to hold it."

She hesitated. "I want to hold it."

"Would you like to hold my cock close to your face? Look at it? Tell me."

"Yes. I want to hold it and look at it." Ohmy. She felt so hot. She pressed her hands against his hard cock. She felt frustrated she couldn't feel his cock. His bare skin. It felt so warm. Even through his pants.

"Are you sure you'd like to hold it and look at it?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to feel my cock, caress it?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to stroke my long hard cock?"

"Yes," she whispered, getting more excited by his words and feeling the bulge.

"Would you like to hear me moan with pleasure as you stroke my cock?

"Yes."

"Do you want to make me cum?"

His words were so naughty. She'd never done that to a boy. But she wanted to do it. She'd do it for Doogan. Thinking of it made her so hot. "Yes."

He moved his hands down to the front of his pants, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper.

She felt his hands move next to hers and she moved her hands. Then she heard the sound of his zipper. Ohmy.

He stood up slightly and opened his pants, freeing his hard cock, then sat down.

She felt his hands take her hands and guide them to his cock. She was overwhelmed with emotions as her hands touched him for the first time. Touched any male for the first time. It was so warm. The skin felt soft, yet it was hard. The tip was very smooth. And there was some wetness there. Very slippery wetness. This was amazing. Her mind created an image of it as her fingers touched him. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She felt so hot. So excited. Very excited. She never felt like this before. The want in her was overwhelming. She slowly moved her fingers up and down the hard warm length of his cock. She felt the veins, the ridge of the head. Her mind was almost numb with erotic feelings of want. Lust. She couldn't think. Yet, her mind focussed on his cock. She wanted to see it. Look at it. Stroke it. Make him cum. "Ohhhmyyy."

"Do you like touching me? My cock?"

"Yes," she said softly, her mind totally focussed on it. The feel of it. The imagined image of it.

"Is this exciting?"

"Yes." The butterflies in her tummy were racing fast. She felt almost overwhelmed with excitement. Her fingers were trembling slightly.

"Would you like to continue this little adventure? Something a little more erotic, but safe?" he said.

"What?" she said, her mind full of anticipation and lust, as she held his cock in her hands.

Oh. What was he doing? She felt his hand take hold of the blanket.

"Julie. I know you are hot and horny. I'm glad you are. I'm glad it makes you feel good. I know you want to cum," he said. "Don't you?"

She hesitated. "Yes."

"Say it Julie. Tell me what you want to do. Tell me what you want to feel."

"I... want to cum," she said softly.

"Say it again Julie. Tell me your deepest desire right now."

"I want to cum... Pease make me cum," she implored, feeling both excitement and embarrassment with her verbal admission. Yet her mind still focussed on his cock in her hands.

"I'm glad you are able to tell me. It shows me you are able to trust me. Now, here is the part that's different. Please place your hands on your thighs.

She didn't want to let go of his warm cock. It felt so nice, so exciting, to just hold it. She reluctantly moved her hands and slipped them under the blanket, placing them on her bare thighs.

"Good girl. Now. I want you to masturbate until you cum. You do it. Just for me."

She froze. No. She couldn't do that. "I can't...," she started. Masturbate. She couldn't even say it to him.

"Shhh... its ok Julie," he said softly. "You can do it. You'll like doing it for me. You want to show me, don't you? But I can't see. I'm sitting behind you. And the blanket is covering you. So show me anyway. Show me you can do this. Trust me. You will feel wonderful pleasure and excitement. Do it Julie. Do it for me. Do it for yourself. You know you want to cum. Do it. Make it feel good."

Ohmy. Show him. No. She just couldn't. But his words were so hot. So exciting. Her mind still held the image of his hard cock. The urge and want were very strong. Lust. That's what it was. She was in lust. Lusting to cum. Ohmy. "Doogan... I can't." But she knew she must cum. Somehow. Very soon.

"Julie, I know you are shy. I know this is all new to you. Isn't it wonderful and exciting? Didn't I tell you I'd give you excitement and pleasure? You've enjoyed this so far. I've brought you on this wonderful erotic journey. Don't stop now when we are so close to the best parts. You want it. You need it. Just do it. You'll love it. Show me Julie. Show me how lovely you can cum. Show me your beauty during orgasm. Let me feel your body tense and jerk during orgasm. Let me hear you cry out in pleasure. Do it for me. Do it for us. Do it for yourself. Feel the exciting pleasure."

Ohhmyy. His words were like molten fire. She felt so hot. She couldn't say no. She needed to. So badly. She had to. She couldn't stop this. Her hand slid off her thigh, toward her pussy. The very movement of her hand felt exciting, knowing she was going to do this. She was doing this.

"That's it Julie. Do it. You'll feel wonderful. You want me to know you're masturbating. Playing, touching yourself. Isn't it exciting?"

It was exciting. She did feel happy that he knew. Yes. She wanted him to know. Ohhyess. She felt so hot, knowing he knew. Her fingers were now going through her public hair. Going lower. Straight for her clit. Yes. Her clit. She had to touch her clit. She had to touch herself. He said 'play'. Yes. She had to play with herself. Make herself cum. Ohhyess. Her head tilted back against his shoulder at the first touch of her fingers next to her clit-hood.

"Good girl Julie. Don't stop unless I tell you. Play Julie. Play. Make it feel good. You know it's going to feel so good."

Ohhh. She rarely did this. Her fingers felt good sliding over and around her clit-hood. The pleasure was so nice. Yes. "Mmm," she moaned, barely noticing her verbal pleasure.

"Make your fingers nice and slippery. It will feel so much better. Make them slippery. Plunge your fingers into your pussy. Do it Julie. You know slippery feels so good."

Yes. Ohhyess. She moved her hand lower, her fingers sliding lower through her soft warm pussy lips. Feeling the wet pink flesh cling to her fingers. It felt so good to touch herself. Yes. She did want him to know. Ohmy. Yes. She did want him to see. But he couldn't. A twinge of disappointment flashed through her mind for just a mille-second. Then her fingers felt the hot wetness of her opening. Yes. She pushed three fingers inside. Moving them around. Coating them with her slipperiness. It felt so good to feel her fingers inside. "Mmm." This time, she knew she moaned. It felt so good to moan her feelings. Yes. He wanted to hear her moan.

"Good girl Julie. Moan your pleasure. Moan when it feels good."

"Mmm." Her fingers slid out and up to her clit, pushing back the hood. Ohhyess. Sparks of pleasure surged through her. Her hips moved. It felt wonderful. She couldn't stop. She wanted this. She wanted to cum so much. Her fingers moved faster, and faster. Yess. "Mmmmm."

He gently took her other hand and pulled it behind her and pressed it against his hard cock.

Ohhhyesss. Her fingers slowly traced his cock, feeling it. Her mind focussed first on the image of his cock, then on her clit and the pleasure. Yesss. Cock, clit, pleasure. "Mmm," she moaned.

He was happy. So full of excitement. His anticipation was strong. He wanted her to cum. To enjoy another orgasm with him. He wanted it to be memorable for her. Totally overwhelming. "Go Julie. Go. Play. Make it feel good. Tell me when you are on the edge. Tell me before you cum. I want to know."

Ohhmyy. His words... She was almost... there. "Ohh... yess... just... a little..."

She felt his hand cup her breast and his thumb caressed her nipple. The pleasure pulses from her nipple were a nice surprise. "Ohhh..."

"Cum for me. Cum for me Julie. Enjoy your orgasm," he whispered.

Her hips stopped moving and she tensed. "OHHH... mmmm..." The pleasure wave exploded in her. Through her. Overwhelming her mind, her senses. "Ohhh... ahhh..." Her hips rocked forward, trying to reach for the fading pleasure. Then another orgasm flooded her body and mind. "OHHH... Ohhh... mmm."

"Good girl Julie. Enjoy it. Keep playing. Don't stop. Enjoy it for both of us. Enjoy it for me. It feels so good doesn't it. So wonderful. Ride those waves of pleasure Julie. Enjoy. It makes me so happy to know you are happy."

His words were so hot. She loved them. Ohhyess... the pleasure pulsed through her again. "Mmm." She was glad he knew. He was encouraging her to enjoy it. She was happy. Mmm. Another smaller, weaker pleasure wave. Then another.

She stopped touching her clit and squeezed her legs together. "Mmm."

"I'm so glad you did that Julie. You enjoyed that didn't you? It was so good. So pleasurable. There will be many more. And you did it out in public too."

Ohhmyy. She opened her eyes. Suddenly realizing where she was. A chill running down her spine. She shivered. Quickly looking around. No one in sight. Ohmygosh.

"Shhh," he whispered. "It's ok. Everything is fine. You're safe. No one saw anything. Not even me. But I heard you and felt you. It was wonderful, knowing you were enjoying so much pleasure. I'm really happy for you Julie." His arms hugged her snuggly. He nuzzled her hair and kissed her ear. "I hope you're happy?"

She felt so good. So happy. Contented. Relaxed. It did feel good to know, he knew. "Mmm. I..." She wasn't sure what to say. His arms hugged her more firmly. It felt so nice. Feeling the warmth of his body on her back. And feeling his warm thighs against hers under the blanket. Mmm. It all felt so good. So comfortable. She let her head rest against his shoulder. She closed her eyes, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasms. She was safe in his arms. Even in public. Ohmy. She opened her eyes and looked around again. Now totally realizing what she had done. And where. "Doogan...," she started to say. Then she wasn't sure what to say. Her mind still enjoying the last fading pleasurable feelings.

"Shh. It's ok. Just rest and enjoy the pleasure. Relax. I'm right here with you.

She closed her eyes, trying to relax. Well, she was relaxed. She felt so good. So calm now. Knowing she was in his arms. She sat there wondering how she had even thought of doing it in front of him. For him. She did enjoy doing it for him. Ohmy. Now her mind was in turmoil. Erotic turmoil. She was a good girl. But she was doing these things. These wonderfully pleasurable naughty things. Then, off in the distance, a Blue Jay squawked. Ohmygosh. And in public.

He felt her moving slightly. "How are you feeling?" he whispered.

"Ok," she said softly. "Can we sit in the car for a while please? I'm cold."

"Certainly. I'll turn on the heater. You just relax and rest for a few minutes," he said, getting up and helping her to the car. He let her relax quietly in the car while it warmed up. They had another two hours before Stacy got off work. He wondered what they could do. There certainly wasn't enough time to go to his apartment and do anything. Then he had an idea.

Soon, she felt warmer with the car heater blowing warm air on her legs. "Thank you Doogan. I'm feeling warmer now." She turned her head and looked at him in the driver's seat. "This is all so wonderful... and... naughty. But I think I like it... a little."

"Just a little?" he said, smiling, knowing she was probably embarrassed to admit her true feelings for all these new sensations and pleasures. "Are you comfortable with going to my place, having Chinese and meeting Stacy?" He mentally kept his fingers crossed.

She thought about it a second. Only a second. "Yes. I haven't had Chinese for a long time. And I'd like to meet Stacy and see your apartment." She was feeling better about all this. Even about meeting Stacy. She didn't feel as jealous when thinking about her. It was clear, everyone could learn new things from each other. Whether they could all be friends was another matter. But she would like to learn more about BDSM... the pleasure stuff and loving bondage. Obviously, Stacy was the one she should be talking to, at least from a girl's perspective.

"Good. I have another little surprise for you. Relax and we'll be there shortly," he said.

She looked out the window, watching the sky and trees, farms and houses. They drove in silence for a few minutes. Her mind was full of pleasurable thoughts. Yes. Surprises, excitement and pleasure. Mmm.

"Should you call Nancy and tell her you are having dinner at my place... oh, and with another girl so she won't get worried?" asked Doogan, as he started to drive out of the park.

"Hello," said Nancy, answering the phone.

"Hi Nancy. It's Julie. I'm going to have Chinese food with Doogan and a friend of his at his apartment. Ok?" said Julie.

"What? I mean, goodness. Are you ok?" Nancy said, a little surprised.

"I'm fine," Julie said smiling, thinking about her orgasms and all the new naughty sensations. "I'm not tired. I'm relaxed and comfortable. Doogan has treated me very well. We even met a couple ladies at the park and Doogan had them take some pictures of us sitting on a park bench."

"Oh, that's nice dear. Where is his apartment and who is his friend?" asked Nancy. Her mind wouldn't let her forget his little erotic scene and she was worried he might try something with Julie.

"His apartment is in the city and Stacy is a friend. He wants me to meet her," said Julie.

Nancy instantly thought 'menage-a-trois'. Stop it. "Julie please be honest with me. I'm worried about your safety. Is your leg ok? And who is this Stacy?"

"Yes. My leg is fine. I don't know. I haven't met her yet. We're going to meet her in a little while, when we get into the city."

Nancy didn't feel right about something. She just had a feeling. "Are you ok driving into the city?"

"Yes. Doogan is being careful and I'm trying not to pay attention to the road and traffic," said Julie.

"Ok. You call me after you meet Stacy and at Doogan's apartment. I want to know you are safe," Nancy said with firmness.

"Ok Nancy. I'll call you," said Julie. "Bye." Nancy sounded just like her mom.

"Is Nancy worried about you?" asked Doogan, having listened to only one side of the phone conversation.

"Yes," said Julie, looking at Doogan. "You look like a nice guy. You are a nice guy. But I know you're also a little naughty... in a nice sort-of way." She smiled, remembering the wonderful naughty pleasures.

"Is that a compliment?" he asked smiling, glancing quickly at her, then back at the road and traffic.

"I'm not sure," said Julie. "Where are we going?" She was now looking at the road and realized they were turning into the restaurant parking lot. "I'm getting the Halloween Dance tickets. Back in a second."

Doogan got back in the car holding up the Halloween Dance tickets. "Now we have to find costumes. One more stop before we pick up Stacy."

* * *

Doogan parked as close as he could to the mall entrance, right next to a light pole. "I'll be right back," he said as he disappeared toward the mall.

A few minutes later he came back with a wheelchair. "I understand from an old wise man that the way to a woman's heart is to take her shopping when she least expects it. Hop on, we're going shopping," he said smiling.

Julie was about to say something, then thought it would be good to look through the mall for a few minutes. "Ok," she said. This was a nice surprise and the wheelchair would allow her to move around easier.

Just as they were coming up to the mall's doors, an older couple held open the doors for them. Julie and Doogan both said thank you. He then leaned over and whispered in Julie's ear, "Do you think they know you're not wearing a bra and panties?" Should I tell them our little secret?"

"Doogan. Don't you dare," exclaimed Julie, as fear raced through her mind that Doogan just might do it, just like taking off his boxers at the park.

He smiled and continued to push the wheel chair through the mall stopping only briefly a two stores. Then they came to a lingerie store. Julie certainly wasn't expecting to go in there, but Doogan pushed her into the store.

"No Doogan. We can't go in here," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because...," she started. She felt embarrassed going in here with him.

"Everything will be just fine. Trust me," said Doogan.

He stopped at the checkout counter. "Hello Amanda. How are you today?"

"Just fine. And you sir?" she said, smiling, looking at Doogan, then at the girl in the wheelchair.

"I'm fine thanks. Amanda, this is Julie. Julie, Amanda," said Doogan introducing the girls.

Julie looked at Amanda, wondering how Doogan knew this girl's name.

Amanda looked at Julie, instantly knowing this wasn't the girl the gentleman had recently brought to the store. Interesting.

"Julie, I'll be right back. Amada, could I speak with you a second please," as he turned and walked a few feet away from Julie. Amanda followed him.

With his back to Julie he said, "As you can see Julie is trying to recover from an accident. I want to give her a gift to help lift her spirits. She is a little shy so she would never buy these items. I want to buy her four sets of shelf-bras, garter belts, sheer panties and stockings. Two black and two white. She will probably resist the gifts, but try to get her to accept them. At least convince her to try them on so we know what fits. If she insists on saying 'no', set aside the ones that fit, I'm buying them. She wears nothing out of the store. I'm going to visit another store. I'll be back in 15 minutes. There will be a nice tip for you."

Amanda looked at Doogan. Goodness. More sexy lingerie for another girl. "I'll try and convince her sir," she said smiling.

Julie watched Doogan and Amanda a second then looked around the store. She saw a display of nice nightgowns on four mannequins next to the wall.

Doogan walked back to Julie. "Please accept my little surprise. Amanda will take good care of you. She knows exactly what I want to give you." Well, Amanda didn't know everything he wanted to give Julie, but Amanda could guess, and she'd cum-up short. Doogan almost chuckled.

Julie looked up at Doogan, took hold of his arm and pulled down. He bent over, his head next to her face. She whispered, "Doogan, I can't accept any gifts from you. Certainly not lingerie." She was feeling embarrassed.

Doogan whispered, "Julie, please. I'd like to help you. And one of the ways is to get you a little surprise gift I know you wouldn't buy on your own. Besides, I've already given you the best gift today."

She heard him whisper one word. "Orgasms." She almost gasped out loud. She felt shocked, embarrassed and excited. She looked at him a second, then she felt grateful to him. He may be a little naughty, but he certainly was a caring man.

Doogan stood up and continued, "So try them on and Amanda will make sure they fit you. I'm going to leave you here for about 15 minutes. I've got to visit another store and check something out." He kissed her forehead, turned, gave Amanda a 'thumbs-up' and disappeared into the mall.