Bound To Heal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good. She is enjoying this, Doogan thought. Her nipples felt so stiff and they seemed to stiffen and stand up more. Yes, she was getting aroused now. He slowly moved his thumbs back and forth across her nipples. He enjoyed giving pleasure. Lots of it. "Julie. Your breasts and nipples feel so nice. You are beautiful. Are you glad I'm touching your breasts and nipples?" he whispered.

"Mmmyesss," she moaned softly, thinking of his compliment, then her mind went back to the pleasure. She was so glad he was touching her breasts and caressing her nipples. It felt so good. Her mind didn't even think of the word 'naughty.'

"Are you enjoying the pleasure?" he whispered again, wanting her to think of it, focus on it.

"Yes." The pulses of pleasure coursed through her nipples. It felt so good. Far better than anything she had felt as a teenager. And hearing his words was wonderful too. So erotic. So hot. This might be a game, but the pleasure was wonderfully adult. Yes. A teasing erotic adult game. "Mmm". She loved it. His hands and fingers felt warm, touching her. She focused on the pulses of pleasure. "Mmm, yes," she moaned softly again. She had forgotten about her open blouse and her exposed breasts.

"Do you like me touching you like this?" he whispered again, wanting her to focus on the pleasure, welcome his touches, and long for his caresses.

"Mmm, yes," she moaned.

"Would you like even more pleasure and excitement Julie?"

"Yes," she said immediately.

"Much more?"

"Yes."

"Or would you like me to stop?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. Then she realized what the question was, and her answer. No. She made a mistake. "No. Don't stop. Don't stop." The pleasure pulses stopped as she felt his hands leave her breasts, move lower and rest on her stomach. "No Doogan. Please. Don't stop. I didn't mean to say 'no'," she pleaded, opening her eyes, seeing the park, then turning her head and looking at Doogan's face just a few inches away.

"Shhh. I know you didn't mean to say 'no'. I was just testing you to see if you were concentrating on the pleasure, and you were," he said, chuckling. "I'm glad you're enjoying this Julie. It makes me happy to know you are happy and enjoying the pleasure."

"Oh Doogan. You are such a tease. Please touch me," she said looking in his eyes. She felt his hands disappear off her stomach.

"Julie please hold the top of the blanket in place," he said.

She looked down and grasped the blanket. She then felt his hands slide under it. She wondered what he was going to do.

"Don't be alarmed. I'm going to pull up your skirt a little," he said.

No. He shouldn't. But it excited her. And she was covered up. Nobody could see. Not even Doogan.

His hands slid over her thighs, on top of her skirt. Then his fingers grasped midway down her skirt and slowly pulled it up to her waist. She felt the hem slide up to mid-thigh, then his hands moved down and pulled the hem all the way up to her waist. "Doogan. Please don't," she said nervously.

"Shh. It's ok. Hold the blanket over you. Erotic, but not really naughty," he whispered.

His warm hands pressed firmly on her bare thighs and moved slowly up and down. It felt nice, and naughty, too. Ohmy. How he could tease. She loved it. The touching game. His hands. His fingers. His words. It was so exciting to know her skirt was bunched up at her waist, his hands on her bare upper thighs, even here in public, yetm she wasn't exposed. It was their little secret, just like he said. A thrill made her shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asked, feeling her shiver.

"No. Just a little excited," she said. Well, fairly exited. Ok. Really excited. She waited to feel his hands, or fingers, move over her panties and touch her intimately. She wanted him to do it, but she also didn't. She had gone far enough. No. She did want him to touch her. Ohmy. She felt so hot. She didn't really need the blanket for warmth. Yes she did. To cover her bare legs. This, was a different kind of 'heat'. It felt so good. She wanted to feel more of it.

"Just a little excited? Darn. I've lost my touch. I'm going to have to try extra..." he said softly, pausing, "...hard...," as he exhaled the word into her hair near her ear, and took a breath, "to get you really excited. Would you like that?"

His breath warmed her ear as he spoke and she shivered, hearing the word "hard", thinking of his swollen and stiffening penis pressing against her. She wanted to squirm and rock her hips with the strong urge she felt. 'Hard'. The word made her hot.

He felt her hips move slightly. Good. I'm not losing my touch.

She felt his fingers slowly trace along her bare thighs, moving inward and upward toward her crouch. Mmm.

His hands felt the slight increase in heat from her pussy, as his fingers felt the slight curve of thigh-flesh, just an inch from the top of her inner thighs. Then he felt the edge of her panties. He caressed along the panty edge. Back and forth. Again and again. He loved to give such teasing pleasure. So very near. Teasingly close. He hoped she felt the anticipation. Ached with it. His stomach was full of butterflies fluttering with his own anticipation of what he would do next.

"Mmm," she moaned, her eyes closed, enjoying his pleasurable teasing fingers. He said he didn't know much, however, he already had her hot and wanting more. "Mmm," she moaned again. She didn't know it could be like this. It was wonderful.

"Spread your right leg wider for me. Make it really easy for me to touch you. You want me to touch to don't you? Right there. At your very center. Very intimately," he whispered in her ear. Hot words to caress and delight her mind. He smiled.

Ohmy! No! Yes! Oh yes! His words were so hot! She was so hot! She spread her leg wider, feeling so open. Then she squirmed and rocked her hips unconsciously, urging his fingers to move over her panties and touch her, right there. Gently. Firmly. Please give me pleasure. Ohmy. This is so naughty. So wonderful. She loved it. Don't stop.

He took his hands away and pulled them out from under the blanket and placed them on her stomach for a second.

Ohmy. No. No. Why are you stopping? Disappointment flooded her mind.

"Ok, here is a hypothetical question. If I asked you to take off your panties right now, would you do it without any hesitation," he asked. He cupped her breasts in his hands, his thumbs started caressing her nipples again.

She hesitated. Not because she was unsure of her answer, but because her mind was now focused on the pleasure coming from her nipples. "No. Why would I take off my panties?" she asked. Then she thought of something. "Would you take off your panties if I asked?" she said, smiling. Then she stopped smiling. "No. Forget that. You just might."

"First, I don't wear panties, I wear boxers," he said smiling. "Second, yes, I just might take them off. But then I'd have to stop caressing your nipples and I'm sure you would prefer me to continue giving you pleasure, right?" he asked.

She felt his thumbs moving faster, back and forth with more firmness, increasing the pleasure for her. "Mmm," she moaned.

"Julie," he whispered in her ear, "It will be difficult for you to take your panties off while sitting on this picnic table. I can do it for you very quickly and easily, and your skirt would still be covering you. No one is around and my car is hiding us from the road and parking lot. Remember what I said about the situation and the risks. Think it through for a few seconds." He sat patiently waiting, knowing it may take her a minute to get up the courage to decide, to act or to refuse. He continued to caress her nipples. He always felt good about giving pleasure.

Ohmy. She was nervously thinking even as the pleasure pulsed in her nipples. Everything he said made sense as she looked around. No one in sight. His car mostly hiding them. It just seemed so risky and so naughty. She had never done anything like this. And she had already taken her bra off. No. She shouldn't take off her panties. But then he had promised her excitement and pleasure. And this certainly wasn't the hurried fumbling teenage groping in a car. This was slower and seemed well planned, more sensual and erotic, something adults would do. And she was really enjoy it. All of it.

"Relax Julie. I'll be right back," he said.

The pleasure pulses she was enjoying from her nipples stopped. No. Don't stop. Don't go. Where was he going? Julie could see his back as he walked the few paces to his car. He opened the car door and placed his foot on the edge of car floor and untied his shoe and took it off, then the other one. He looked around, then he dropped his pants, taking them off. She gasped in shock, quickly looked around, then back at Doogan. She could see his bark blue boxers, then his hands pushed his boxers down, taking them off too, revealing his bare butt to her - again. She starred at his bare butt, vaguely aware of her excitement and butterflies. She was more shocked, and fascinated by this show of - exhibitionism - commitment. Was it just to prove a point?

Doogan slipped his pants and shoes back on and walked back to Julie with his boxers balled up in his hand and set them on the picnic table.

"Doogan, put those away," she said, as a thrill raced through her, knowing he had just taken off his underwear, almost at her request.

Doogan smiled, "Pick them up and put them in your jacket pocket. I'll need them for work next week," he said.

"Put them in your own pocket," she said.

Doogan ignored the boxers on the table. "See, I acted on your suggestion," he said.

"No, you were blatantly trying to prove a point." she said.

"Yes. I wanted to prove to you that it was safe and easy to do, with little or no risk. No one is around to see me. And I wasn't too worried about you running away in a panic or screaming for the police, even if you did see what I was doing," he said.

Julie was still a little shocked and surprised by his actions. Clearly, he had thought of the risks and had acted because there seemed to be very little risk.

"Ok, Julie. I'm sorry if I upset you or shocked you. That was not my intention. I just wanted you to see how quickly and easily it could be done." He looked into her eyes. "So, would it be ok if we take off your panties?" he asked.

She stared at him, nervous and uncertain. Yet, feeling the pleasurable urge in her core. This was not like her. She was modest and shy. She couldn't. She shouldn't. No. She had gone as far as she should, no matter how wonderful this game was. No matter how pleasurable he made it.

Doogan leaned forward, took her hand and looked into her eyes. "Julie, I'm asking you nicely to do something I'd like to see you do. Something that will prove to yourself, and to me, that you can show trust and that you are starting to actively work with me to help you heal. Wouldn't you like to prove that? Julie. Let's take off your panties. Ok?" he said.

"I...," she started, then thought about what they had discussed. She wanted to trust him. She wanted him to know she trusted him. How could she show that trust and not do what he asked? "Doogan, it's not that I don't trust you, I'm scarred to do it, it just doesn't seem right. It's not me."

"Julie, you're a good girl and I know part of you is shy. And I'm really glad you are. Please don't ever lose your shyness. But I also know another part of you wants to be sensual and erotic. Aren't you curious as to what it would feel like to do what I ask? Something a little bit risky, but still safe? Remember the other night, the little massage, the touch game? How did you feel? Interested, excited, nervous? Did you want it to continue even though it seemed a little risky? Did you like the kissing and touching, the little surprises with your eyes closed? And in your bedroom, how we kissed and the other things. How did you feel? Did you like it? I think you enjoyed all of it, even though there was a chance of Nancy walking in and discovering me naked in your bedroom while you watched me getting dressed. Tell me Julie. Did you like those things?" asked Doogan.

Ohmy. The memories of the events brought back nice feelings and she felt more aroused. The surprised sensuous touching, the kissing, touching his bare chest, seeing him briefly naked in her bedroom, it all felt good. His touching, caressing, in the past few minutes was truly enjoyable. Wonderfully pleasurable. "Yes. I liked everything," she said looking into his eyes.

"Good. I'm glad you liked those things, that you felt pleasure. I'm very happy that it was good for you," he said. "I took a risk standing naked in front of you, hoping Nancy wouldn't walk through your bedroom door. And again, here, in public. When we take your panties off, your skirt will be covering you. Don't you want to experience the feelings you felt when you took off your bra?

Could taking off her panties here make her feel that way, she wondered. Well, she did feel excited taking off her bra, and sitting here now without her bra. Feeling his fingers caressing her nipples, giving her so much pleasure was so exciting.

"I'm not asking you to jump out of an airplane without a parachute," he said.

It was clear he was being very patient with her. Julie looked around, then at him, "Ok," she said, as butterflies fluttered in her tummy. "But I can't move too well with the cast on my leg."

"I'm here to help you," Doogan said.

"I'm sure your hands are eager to take off my panties," she said, smiling.

"Ok, here's how we can do it," said Doogan, trying not to smile at her remark. "You stand up and balance with your crutches. I'll kneel in front of you, reach up under your skirt and pull your panties down to your knees. Then you sit down and I'll pull them off your legs. They'll be off in five seconds," he said. "It'll be our little secret."

"Doogan, I...," Julie hesitated, looked around again, with apprehension and indecision. She felt both fear and excitement building inside her. It was now or never, she thought. "Ok, I'll do it." She grabbed her crutches and stood up.

Doogan set the blanket on the picnic table and knelt in front of her. "Julie, if you are ready, please tell me what you want me to do." Doogan said.

She hesitated looking down at him. "Please take off my panties." A thrill raced through her and she felt excited.

"Here we go," he said. He gently placed his hands on her knees. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes," she said, not really sure. She felt his warm hands slowly slide up the outside of her thighs, then stop when he felt the bottom hem of her panties at her hips.

"Last chance to say no," he said, smiling as he looked up at her.

She looked down at him, feeling both excited and nervous, a mixture of emotions she had rarely felt. She hesitated.

Doogan was enjoying this. Seeing her fight her nervousness and yet knowing the excitement she must be feeling. It was thrilling for both of them. He grabbed the top of her panties at her hips and started to pull them down.

"No. Stop," she said. Suddenly, she felt better at saying no, but she also felt disappointment.

Doogan stopped. He took a deep breath. He felt like just pulling her panties down anyway. Ok, he would have to wait a little longer, find another way to persuade her to become more sensual. He let go of her panties.

She felt his warm hands slowly slide down her thighs, enjoying the sensual feeling. Then his hands disappeared.

"Julie, I'm sorry. I thought you were ready to enjoy more sensual things. Can I ask why you said 'no' after you said 'yes'?"

"Doogan please, I want to do some of the things you say, but I just can't seem to say 'yes'.

"Julie, I'm proud of you and your ability to act and behave properly. You are a good girl. I'm not asking you to strip in front of a bunch of people. I'm asking you to do something that only the two of us know about, that has meaning for just us. It means thrills and excitement for us, like cuddling on a park bench or while watching tv. Do you see the similarities?

"Yes. Thank you for not seeing me as a bad girl." She had to admit his logic supported his request and it wasn't really that bad since she would still be wearing her skirt. "Doogan, I'm sorry for not trusting you, and your logic. I just need time to think about these things."

"Julie, I'm here to help you get better, and you've already said you are glad I'm trying to help you."

"Doogan, I'm sorry-"

"Shhh," he interrupted softly, "please don't be sorry and I'm not angry. I know you are shy and having difficulty making these decisions."

She took a deep breath. "Thank you Doogan, please take off my panties," she said with firmness.

"Are you sure?" Doogan asked.

"Yes, Please do it," she said, looking into his eyes and nodding yes.

He looked around, then reached under her skirt and placed his hands on her knees. He looked into her eyes. "Julie, trust me, it will be wonderful." He spread his thumbs out and hooked the hem of her skirt, then moved his hands up the front of her thighs. His thumbs pulled her skirt up, exposing her thighs. He leaned forward and kissed her knee, then higher, continuing his kisses up her thigh as her skirt rose higher, exposing more of her.

She watched the erotic action and felt his warm hands now half way up her thighs, his gentle kisses adding another erotic teasing pleasure. She felt really thrilled and excited, watching, feeling. Now she did want him to continue. The hem of her skirt fell down. He was staring into her yes, unblinking. She could feel his fingers grasp her panties, felt her panties being pulled slowly down. He was still looking at her. Her panties had reached her knees.

"Sit down Julie," he said.

She did. His hands pulled her white panties down her legs and off her feet. He looked at her a second, smiled, and tucked her panties into his pocket.

"See. Quick and easy. How do you feel Julie?" he asked. "Excited?"

"Oh yes." she said softly. Just talking about it sent an exciting chill through her. She shivered.

"You have great looking legs Julie," he said. "Are you feeling excited and happy?"

She looked at him, feeling embarrassed at the compliment.

She thought about it. "Thank you Doogan, Yes. I'm beginning to understand and feel what you are talking about, and how you can help me feel better. Feel happy," Julie said.

"Ok. Let's sit like we were before with your leg up and me sitting behind you," he said.

She turned so her cast-leg was resting on the bench. He placed the blanket over her legs and sat down behind her, gently hugged her, without touching her erotically. "Even though you aren't wearing any underwear, it is nice to just sit here cuddling naturally," he said.

Julie snuggled against him feeling excited, yet comfortable. His words and the thought of not wearing her bra and panties was on her mind, but as Doogan had said, it was their little secret.

She suddenly remembered why she went shopping for bras and panties the day of her accident. She was going to peek through a small crack in her shell of modesty. Well, that shell had just been split wide open. Wide open, indeed. She was making a wonderful omelet, not with green and red peppers, mushrooms, onions and bits of cheese, but with naughty caressing, hot words, and wonderful excitement and pleasure. It felt so good. The excitement, anticipation and butterflies in her were thrilling. She wanted more of this erotic pleasurable feast.

He looked around and noticed two ladies riding bicycles along the sidewalk and then they turned onto the trail on the other side of the small parking lot. "Julie, just relax. There are some ladies on bicycles headed our way. Leave your blouse open, but button up your jacket. He waved at the ladies.

Julie hurriedly buttoned her jacket.

One lady noticed and looked at Doogan. He waved for her to come over. The lady stopped and said something to the other lady, then they headed towards Doogan. He grabbed his boxers from the picnic table and stuffed them in his jacket pocket