Bound To Heal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Isn't he nice giving you a special surprise? I think you'll like them. He told me just what he'd like you to wear and we have them in stock," said Amanda, pushing Julie in the wheelchair.

Julie was surprised and shocked that Doogan had picked out some lingerie for her. She couldn't accept a gift from him so soon. They hardly knew each other. Well, until this afternoon. She briefly thought of their erotic foreplay in the park and the wonderful pleasure. "What is he buying me?" she asked.

"Some bras, panties and stockings. I'm here to help you. I hope we can work together so you are happy with your gifts," said Amanda.

Julie was even more shocked. Underwear!

"Do you know your measurements," Amanda asked.

Julie said, "Not really." She was still a little shocked and saw she was being pushed straight into the fitting and change rooms area.

"Ok, are you able to stand so I can measure you?" asked Amanda.

Then Julie remembered her measurements from her unsuccessful shopping trip for underwear before her accident. She told Amanda.

Amanda said she'd be right back with the items. When Amanda returned, Julie saw only a jumble of items in Amanda's hands. Now she started to feel even more embarrassed for another reason. She just remembered, she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I'll push you inside and help you with these so they'll be a good fit," she said.

"Thank you. But I can do it," said Julie, feeling embarrassed about not wearing a bra and panties.

"Please Julie. At least let me help you into the change room," said Amanda, stepping into the change room and placing the items on the bench then turning around to face Julie. "You know we help ladies all the time. Getting the correct clothing, style and fit makes all the difference between feeling comfortable or uncomfortable. I certainly don't want you leaving the store feeling uncomfortable in the clothing you purchased, or the gentleman purchased."

Julie felt uncomfortable already and she hadn't even tried on any clothes. "Thank you. I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous."

Amanda smiled, "Its ok. I help ladies change every day. Adjusting bras and other clothing is a regular thing for us. Please don't be embarrassed. Please let me try and help you with your surprise gifts. The gentleman really wants you to have them. And I'm actually wearing one of the items he has selected for you," said Amanda.

"Oh," said Julie, looking at Amanda.

"Yes. The style of bra he selected is the same one I'm wearing. But please don't tell him," said Amanda.

"Oh. Of course not." said Julie, feeling a little better knowing Amanda was wearing the same bra. Maybe she could let Amanda help her. But how could she explain not wearing any bra or panties? "Well. Sometimes he can be very persuasive. If that's what he wants, I guess I can at least try them on. And just so you know, since we are sharing a little secret about lingerie. He convinced me to do something I've never done," said Julie. Suddenly she felt embarrassed again and didn't want to tell Amanda. But it was too late now.

"Oh. What's that?" asked Amanda, all ears. She wanted to know all about this guy who comes in with girls, buying them erotic lingerie.

Now Julie couldn't say it. Shyly, she said, "you'll see in a minute." She felt a warm blush cover her face and neck. Ohmy.

Amanda watched Julie. Clearly, Julie was embarrassed with whatever the little secret was. "That's ok Julie. Whatever happens in the change room, stays in the change room." She smiled at her little joke as she pushed Julie into the change room and closed the door.

Julie smiled too. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. But she still felt uncomfortable having Amanda helping in the small change room.

Julie looked at the pile of items on the bench and took a deep breath. She looked in the mirror at Amanda standing behind her. She started unbuttoning her blouse, pulled it open and slipped it off her shoulders. She tossed it on the bench and didn't look up at Amanda.

"Julie. If all you are worried about is not wearing a bra, don't worry. Lots of girls go shopping without wearing a bra. Even me," said Amanda.

Julie looked in the mirror at Amanda. "Well, I know a few girls who do it, but, this is my first time," said Julie, both embarrassed and relieved to hear Amanda did it too. "But there is more," she said, "or maybe I should say more of less."

Amanda looked at Julie. No-way. This shy girl was somehow persuaded to not wear both a bra and panties? Either she wasn't very shy, or he was a most persuasive guy. "Really?" said Amanda. "Well no one knows unless your skirt blows up. And that nice pleated skirt isn't going to do that too easily. Julie, your secret is safe with me. So let's get started and see what fits you." Amanda stepped around Julie and reached for a black bra. She held it for Julie to slip her arms into.

Julie felt a little less self-conscious now that her little secrets were out. Thankfully, Amanda didn't think it was a big deal. She looked at herself in the mirror and was amazed at the erotic sight of her breasts half exposed above the lace cup. "Ohmy."

"Ohmy is right," said Amanda. "This one doesn't quite fit." She didn't even attach the clasp, but slipped it down Julie's arms. "Let's try this one," as she held another bra for Julie to try.

Julie felt a little better now that they were doing something. She didn't feel as self-conscious. The second bra seemed to fit even less, as Julie looked in the mirror.

"Yes. Much better. I'd say perfect," said Amanda, smiling. "Julie, you look fantastic in this style of bra." Amanda noticed how Julie's breasts fit just right in the cups and the nipples and areola were nicely exposed above the lace edging of the cup. She slid her fingers under the shoulder straps from the front feeling the pressure and watching Julie's breasts and nipples move as she gently pulled up slightly. "Perfect. We don't even have to adjust the shoulder straps. Wow. You look great."

Ohmy. Julie was stunned by the image of the girl in the mirror wearing a black half bra with her breasts and nipples exposed so erotically. Her breasts were gently sloped on top and sensually pointed with the nipples sticking out at the very tips. The lower curve of her breasts were mostly hidden by the bra which seemed to give good support. This could not be me. She starred at the girl. There must be some mistake. Julie then looked in the mirror at Amanda. "This bra doesn't fit at all."

Amanda leaned down next to Julie's head. "It's ok Julie. The bra is designed to erotically display your breasts and nipples. This bra fits you perfectly. Plenty of girls are wearing these, even some ladies in their forties and fifties buy these bras. They make you feel far more feminine and sensual. I'm wearing one now. Would you like to see," said Amanda as she started to unbuttoned her blouse.

"No, it's ok," said Julie, still a little shocked at the purpose of the style as she watched Amanda's fingers undo the buttons.

"It's no problem, really. I do this a couple times a week to show other girls. If the sales staff don't wear them, why should customers be expected to buy them," she said, as the last button was undone. Amanda opened her blouse exposing her breasts to Julie's gaze. Amanda's nipples and areola were clearly visible above the laced edge of the pink bra cups. Her nipples were clearly standing out. "See how they stick out so nicely when aroused," said Amanda as she gently caressed her nipples. Boyfriends and husbands just love the look and your nipples feel wonderful when they are teased and caressed by your blouse."

"Your boyfriend likes you to wear that bra?" asked Julie, amazed.

"He simply adores me when I wear it. It arouses both of us and keeps us aroused when we are together," she said with a smile. Amanda buttoned her blouse.

Julie was staring at the erotic image of herself in the mirror. Never in a million years would she have guessed she could look like this, so sensual, so erotic. She still couldn't believe the image she saw. And she still thought there was something wrong with the bra. Yet, it felt fine. It looked amazing. I look amazing.

Amanda looked at Julie sitting still, staring at the mirror. "Are you alright Julie?"

"What? Oh. Umm. Yes. I guess so," said Julie. While the look was erotically stunning, she just couldn't bring herself to think of wearing such a nice piece of lingerie. "I guess I look nice in it, but I just can't wear it. It's not me and I shouldn't be accepting gifts from Doogan. Please unhook it. Thank you."

Julie. Please don't be too hasty. This style of bra takes a little getting used to. You'll soon love it. Let's leave it on while you try the other items."

Julie looked at Amanda a second. Ok. What harm could there be wearing it another couple minutes.

"I guess you'll have to stand up and take off your nice skirt to put on these other items," said Amanda.

Julie saw Amanda holding a black garter belt and now she noticed the package of black stockings.

"Ohmy. I've never worn those. You still sell these?" Julie asked, obviously nervous.

"Yes. Sales of garter belts and stockings have jumped in the last few years, probably because people see them in the movies these days. They make a girl look so nice and sensual," said Amanda. "Let's slip this on and try a stocking on your one leg. I'll bet you'll look sensational. Take your skirt off and let's put these last two items on."

Julie hesitated, thinking about not wearing any panties. She now felt embarrassed again. "No. It's ok. I don't think I need to."

"Julie. You need to just try these on for a minute. See if they fit and see what they look like. Put these on just to have a little fun. You know you're going to look sensational," said Amanda, realizing Julie's hesitation was because of not wearing panties.

No. She couldn't. But she wondered what she'd look like in black lingerie. She'd seen the lingerie posters and the girls in movies. They looked so sensual, sexy. And she had never worn black lingerie. The black bra did accent her breasts erotically. Well, this style of bra would accent all breasts. "Ok. Just for the fun of it."

Amanda helped Julie stand on one leg as Julie unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

Amanda stared at Julie's thick bush of public hair. Obviously, Julie had rarely trimmed, if ever. But her legs were clean and bare. "Here we go," said Amanda, as she slipped the black garter belt around Julie, attaching the clasp and lowering it to Julie's hips.

Julie was surprised as she looked down. "Girls still wear these? Really?"

"Julie, these are a hot fashion item again. Girls and ladies are wearing them along with stockings to work, to parties and on dates. I've got a couple too. Let's attach a stocking and see how it looks," said Amanda, trying to sound encouraging and positive. She really didn't have to. Julie would look nice in most clothing.

Now, Julie wasn't feeling too good about this. Her cast would prevent her from wearing stockings for another month at least, no matter how good her legs looked. "It isn't really necessary. I'll look awful wearing only one stocking."

"Julie. Please. Let's just see how things fit. Sure. Right now, that cast is not the best fashion accessory. However, in a couple months, I'm sure you'll love having these items in your wardrobe. I know if my boyfriend took me into a store and said 'try these on, I'm buying, I'd be rushing to the change room with an arm full of items. I wouldn't need any persuading." She hoped her little 'pep-talk' would help Julie feel better about her image and self-confidence.

Julie looked in the mirror at Amanda. "You sure. You're not giving me the sales pitch?" She wished it were true. But she didn't feel good about buying these items. No. Wearing them. Doogan was buying. Well ok. She could try on a stocking. She could only get one on anyway. "Ok."

"Good girl," said Amanda reaching for a stocking package, carefully opening it and handing one to Julie.

Julie suddenly realized she couldn't put on the stocking. She would put pressure on her cast leg sitting in the wheelchair. "I'm sorry to ask you Amanda. But I can't reach down to put on the stocking. Could you do it please?" She suddenly felt so helpless.

Amanda looked at Julie in the mirror and patted her on the shoulder. "Sure. I'd be glad to help. That's why I'm here. You sit down and relax." She knelt down, bunched up the stocking and slipped it on Julie's foot, then slowly pulled it up Julie's leg to the knee. "You got it now?" she asked.

"Thanks," said Julie, taking hold of the stocking and pulling it up her thigh another few inches, then stopped. Sitting in the wheelchair didn't allow her to pull the stocking all the way up.

"Let me help you," said Amanda seeing the problem at the same time. She gently grasped Julie's ankle and lifted it about 12 inches, raising Julie's thigh enough to allow the stocking to be pulled up.

"Thank you," said Julie, as she attached the garter belt to the stocking.

"Ok. Now the panties," said Amanda. "You always put the panties on last so they aren't trapped by the garters."

Julie looked down and realized why Amanda had explained that. "Thank you Amanda. I probably would have done it wrong the first time."

Amanda smiled, "No Julie. You wouldn't make that mistake. We explain it to anyone buying these items. Ok. Now for the panties." Amanda took the sheer black panties and slipped them over the cast and then over Julie's foot and pulled them up to Julie's knees. "Ok, stand please." She helped Julie stand, then pulled the panties up Julie's thighs and snugged them in place. She slipped a finger under the leg hem on either side at the front and slid her fingers up and down to get the panties to set properly. Julie's public hair on the crease of her thighs was not covered by the high cut of the panties, and there was a large dark shadow of public hair showing through the sheer material.

Julie looked in the mirror and saw a sensual girl dressed in erotic black lingerie with breasts exposed and a dark shadow on the front of the sheer panties. The black garter belt and stocking added to the erotic effect. However, she was overly conscious of the cast on her leg and it took away much of the erotic affect. Except for the cast, the image in the mirror could have been an advertising poster for erotic black lingerie on a sensual girl. "These certainly look nice, but I don't look good with the cast on my leg." She had mixed feelings. She wanted to please Doogan and herself, but this just wasn't working too well.

Amanda looked at Julie's image in the mirror. "Julie. Forget the cast. You look absolutely stunning... sensual. Any man would be instantly excited seeing you walk into a room like this. Don't you feel more feminine?"

Julie looked at her image in the mirror. She held up her hand, blocking the image of the cast. Ok. I do look very sensual. The lingerie certainly changes a girl's appearance. But she was still conscious of the cast, knowing it was there, hidden by her hand. "I guess I do look different," she admitted.

"I'll say you look different. You look sensational," said Amanda. She had seen this numerous times before. Many girls and ladies didn't see themselves as sensual. They always thought they could never look like this, so they never tried. They never went to a lingerie store and tried on erotic lingerie and then look in the mirror. If they had, they wouldn't believe the image they were looking at. Just like Julie now. "Julie. Trust me. If you wear this outfit a few times, you'll see a new you. You'll feel better. If the gentleman was standing here, he'd certainly say you looked fantastic."

Julie looked at Amanda in the mirror, than back at her own image. The girl in the mirror did look sensual. But she was conscious of the cast. Ok. Stop this. "Thanks for the help Amanda. You have been very kind. I know some of your remarks have been partly for sales. But I also know you have really tried to help me. Thank you." Her vision was now a little blurred as tears welled up. Everyone was being so helpful and nice. She couldn't believe she was standing here almost naked, in erotic lingerie she would never have thought to try on. She stared at her image. She took a deep breath. "Ok. Let's get these off. You've convinced me that I do look nice in these, but there is no sense getting these while I still have the cast." She sat down in the wheelchair and started to undo the garter and stocking.

Amanda helped Julie get undressed and get back into her blouse and skirt. "Julie. When you get your cast off, please be sure to come back and I'll help you select these or some other really nice lingerie. You will feel so much better knowing you can wear lingerie like this. You and the gentleman will both appreciate this lingerie." She pushed Julie out to the front counter and went back to gather up the lingerie. She placed it all in a bag and set it on a shelf in the storage area. She placed a piece of tape on the bag with the word "HOLD - JULIE" written on it. She had just joined Julie at the front counter when the gentleman returned.

Doogan walked up to Julie and Amanda. "How did things go? Did you have fun?"

Julie looked at Doogan. "Amanda was very helpful. She got things to fit ok, but I'm not sure I could wear them. It just isn't me." She couldn't accept such a personal gift from him.

"I think she looked really nice in the lingerie. But the cast is a big distraction. Maybe when Julie gets the cast off, she could come back and we'll try on some things. I'll make sure you have just what you want," said Amanda smiling.

"Thank you Amanda. I'm sure you were very helpful," said Doogan. He grasped the wheelchair handles. "Are you ready to go Julie?"

"Yes. Thank you again Amanda. It was nice to meet you," said Julie.

Doogan pushed Julie out of the store and stopped next to a couple benches in the middle of the mall isle. He sat down on one bench facing Julie. "I'm sorry if the visit to the lingerie store upset you. I thought it would help you feel better."

Julie looked at Doogan. "I know you are trying to help me and I'm really grateful." Tears ran down her cheeks and she took a tissue from her purse and wiped her face. "But I'm not use to those clothes. Yes. I did look nice in them, but that isn't me. Thank you for trying to help."

Doogan was disappointed and felt sorry he had pushed her too far, too fast. "Everyone has an image of themselves. But sometimes they need a little help in selecting a second or third image. I have a couple images. A couple personal ones, in t-shirts and jeans, then in a sport-shirt and slacks, a baseball or hockey uniform, and one with a suit and tie. I also have my EMS image in that uniform. You have similar images, but I haven't seen you in your farmers work outfit. Could I guess at short-short-cut-off-jeans and a halter-top or cut off t-shirt?" he said with a big grin, raising his eye-brows a couple times.

Julie smiled. He was definitely trying to lift her spirts and he was right about personal images, everyone had a couple. She just didn't have one that fit the lingerie he had selected. "Thank you Doogan. You have been really helpful. I'm sorry. I just couldn't see me in that lingerie."

"That's ok Julie. Was Amanda really helpful?" he asked.

"Oh yes. She was very helpful. I couldn't believe how she nice she was. She made me feel comfortable without any sales pressure."

"That's great. I'm glad she made you feel comfortable. I want to thank her again. I'll be right back," said Doogan as he stood up. He walked into the lingerie store and spotted Amanda arranging some lingerie on a table.

"Amanda. I'd like to really thank you again for everything you did to help Julie. She says you made her feel really comfortable trying on the lingerie."