Brainy Teen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Thank you."

Sarah sighed, "But you still need to work on your clothes. Don't worry, this weekend I'll take you shopping and we could get new clothes for you."

Wendy thought briefly about studying but quickly accepted, "That would be great, Sarah."

"Anyway, I got to go. Catch you later!"

The classes passed by like on any other school day, except that the girls that usually bullied her stopped bullying her. When Wendy looked at some of her former bullies in the eyes, they reacted timidly. Some of them would even greet her politely. It was strange. During lunch period, Wendy didn't see Sarah nor her friends at the cafeteria so she sat near Madelynn, her best friend since childhood.

"Hey Madelynn, how it's going?"

"Not really well... So much homework and studying..." Madelynn sighed. "How about you?"

"Everything's fine for me, well mostly. Right now, I don't have as much homework as you do."

Madelynn broached the subject, "I saw you talking with Sarah and her friends. Is she your new friend?"

"Yes, she's my new friend. She's very nice."

Her best friend lowered her voice, "Wendy, I've heard bad things about Sarah and her gang."

"I've heard them too, but those are just rumors and they are as truthful as the rumors about me. She's not that bad of a person that other people say she is."

"Wendy, don't you think it's suspicious that a popular girl like Sarah is befriending a nerdy girl like you?"

Wendy rolled her eyes, "Madelynn, you're analyzing this too much. She's not this kind of a person that popular stereotypes paint her to be."

"But Wendy I'm worried. She might do something to you and I've also heard..."

Wendy cut her off, "Don't worry Madelynn, I'll be careful."

Madelynn was about to say she heard a rumor from a friend about Sarah liking girls and she might be coming on to Wendy, but decided against it. Maybe those rumors weren't true and were just spread by people who hated Sarah. If she mentioned it to Wendy, it would me that she be no different than those people spread those rumors. For the rest of the lunch period, they talked about other things and didn't bring up that subject again for the rest of the school day.

After school, Wendy watched those porno videos again. This time she decided to use high volume classical music to cover up the sounds she would make while masturbating. She took off all of her clothes, leaving the lingerie that she wore on. For the first time, Wendy took the pink dildo out of the silver rounded box. Immediately, she noticed the strange but pleasant smell emanating from the dildo. The movie started with the standard credit sequence and brief previews of the content in the video and the people who will appear in them. That was followed by the first scene of a beautifully blond-haired woman in sexy lingerie and a see-through night gown. With her hands on her hips, she was walking towards the camera with a sexy smile and gait. She blew a kiss towards the camera as it zoomed close to her face. Wendy paused the video, got up from her chair, and tried her best to imitate the movement and facial impressions of the woman in the opening scene. Continuing the video, the first scene transitioned into a bedroom scene with the same woman sitting on the edge of a gold framed bed with white satin sheets. She looked seductively at the handsome guy in a suit while licking her cherry red glossy lips. Wendy imagined the guy she had a crush on in her room and tried her best to mimic the woman's expressions and movements.

With a fluid motion, the woman did a sexy hair toss before getting up from the bed to get close to the man. She placed her arms around him while slowly rubbing her body onto his. Their eyes locked onto each other's with sexual intent. They kissed as they slowly undressed each other. Wendy was starting to get wet at this point and she readied her dildo. The man was completely naked while the woman still had on her black lingerie. They both got onto the bed and began the obligatory sexual foreplay. Wendy gasped as she rubbed the tip of the dildo lightly around her pussy and teasing it. When the foreplay changed to hardcore sex, the woman in the video moaned loudly and Wendy did the same. Near the end of the scene, Wendy orgasmed. The rest of the video was more or less the same, except for the female masturbating scenes. Unlike the videos she watched before, the masturbation scenes in this video were more vigorous. The camera panned and zoomed at the actress at various moments to highlight the actions. Wendy watched and imitated to the best of her ability the sensual writhing motions of the woman, the licking of the lips, the moans, the cries, the gasps, the breast play, the motions of the fingers and dildo, and every detail she could notice, as Sarah had taught her to do. Whenever doubts on her actions crept into her mind, Wendy reminded herself that it was for her own self-improvement and for her future boyfriend.

On Wednesday, Wendy's best friend Madelynn asked her if she wanted to study together at library on Saturday, like they've done many times before. Wendy turned down the invitation, saying that she had something else to do. Her best friend said that it was alright even she was inwardly somewhat disappointed. Sarah called Wendy late afternoon regarding an upcoming slumber party at Sarah's place Saturday. She said that it fit well with the initial plan on visiting the mall. Wendy said that she needed her parents permission first. After some puppy-eyed pleading, her mom and dad agree. Sarah smiled mischievously after hearing Wendy's reply. The stage was set.

Near the end of the week on Friday night Sarah gave Wendy a call regarding their plans for tomorrow and told her that she would pick her up at her place so she won't need to take any public transportation. Wendy readily agreed with the arrangement. Along with Sarah's other friends, they were going take a trip to the mall and have fun there. After that was settled, Wendy thought Sarah was going to say goodbye and hang up but Sarah continued, "So Wendy, have you watched all the DVDs that I gave you?"

"Ummm... No, I still have a few remaining. Why?"

"Have you watched "Hot Girls 666" yet?"

"No, but I'll watch it eventually."

"Why don't you watch it now. I'm ready to watch it myself. You don't have anything to do right now do you?"

Actually Wendy wanted to do something else but somehow felt that she needed to do what Sarah asked.

"Okay, Sarah, I'm going to watch it now."

"I want to know how well you've progressed, so we're going to each start the video at the same time. I'm going to listen to what you're doing and coach you along."

For a moment Wendy hesitated because she thought it was kind of weird to do that, but again found it difficult to say no. She first started some music at a volume that's not too loud but enough to mask the sounds. After stripping her clothes, Wendy connected a headset to her cellphone so that she could use her hands freely and started the porno video on her computer at the same time Sarah started hers. What Sarah didn't tell Wendy at first was that this video had no guys in it, only girls doing modeling and masturbating scenes.

Wendy had taken out the pink dildo and noticed the strange, wonderful smell again. She held onto the dildo in preparation for the upcoming scene. Few minutes into the video, Wendy noticed that it was just a woman in lingerie moving around in a elegantly decorated bedroom and displaying herself in various poses. The raven-haired woman was wearing stockings, a black garter belt, black stiletto heels, a black lingerie basque, and a sheer night gown.

She asked Sarah, "Ummm... Sarah, is this a modeling video?"

"Well, parts of it are. I want you to learn from it and reinforce what you already know. Notice how sensual the movements and poses of the woman are? See how confident she looks?"

"Yes... I see..."

She looked at the woman in an objective way and noticed the shape of her body and how she presented herself. Soon Wendy noticed a strange feeling in her head and body for some reason unknown to her.

"Every part of her exudes confidence. Her looks, her actions, and her expression."

Wendy understood the point Sarah was making as she noticed the manicured fingernails, the glossy red lips, and the piercing look of the eyes on the model. The next scene involved sensual masturbation of the same woman on a white circular bed. After going through a brief sexually expressive teasing actions involving moving her hands along her body and smiling seductively, she began to play with her pussy. It quickly became wet after teasing it with one red-nailed finger. There was a visible wet stain on the black satin panties that was being pushed aside. Another finger joined in and the masturbatory activity became loud with gasps, grunts, and moans. The camera zoom closed to the pussy and then the view moved slowly upwards, showing the fully erect nipples on the C-cup breasts, followed by a close-up of her alluring face.

"Ahhhh... Ahhh.... Uhhhh... Ohhh..."

As before, Wendy tried to copy the actions and expression of the porn star in the video as closely as possible. For some reason, she felt less disgusted than before, which made getting off easier.

"Notice her, Wendy. Don't take your eyes off her. Imagine yourself in her place." said Sarah in between her own moans and gasps.

The kinkiness of listening to each other masturbating over the phone while watching a porno eluded Wendy, but she was aware of the fact that she's less disgusted than she should've been. Sarah came first, and Wendy could hear it loud and clear over the headset.

Panting loudly, Sarah said, "Tell me when you're over the edge."

Moments later, Wendy announced it, "I'm cummminggg...Uhhhhhh..."

When the woman in the video orgasmed, a transition to another modeling scene followed. The next woman had long-flowing blond hair. On her body was a fancy silver form-fitting dress with a short hemline above the knee. She was beautifully made up with dark curled eyelashes, think black eyeliner, and glossy pink lips. Dangling on her ears were thick silver earrings. Her nails were all pink. Matching silver heels and a silver bangle completed the ensemble.

The woman fluttered her eyelashes, prompting Wendy to do the same. She twirled her tongue around her thick lips and Wendy did copied that action. With her fingers, she traced the peripheries of her sizable breasts and along her body sensually. Wendy also did the same. She swayed her ass around enticingly and slapped on it. With some effort, Wendy tried to emulate that as close as possible. The repeated hair tosses and running of the woman's fingers through her hair was also copied. Almost every action of the beautiful woman was reproduced by Wendy under the prompting of Sarah.

Another masturbation scene followed. The woman from the previous modeling scene appeared again, but this time without the silver dress. The only clothing she wore was a silver bra with matching panties and heels. She was holding a silver-colored dildo. Sarah mentioned how hot and sexy the woman was and that guys would be all over Wendy if she could be like the woman in the video. For some reason, Wendy found it difficult to take her eyes off the sensuous female. Unlike the woman in the previous masturbation scene, she danced while playing with herself. Her ass swayed side-to-side as she frigged herself with her silver dildo and groped her breasts while touching various parts of her body. Wendy got up from her chair and did her best imitation of the erotic dance. Wetness leaked from her pussy and coating her dildo with glistening juice while the rest of it trickled down her creamy thighs. Wendy's orgasm came moments later. Huge amounts of female cum splashed on Wendy's dildo and flowed along her fingers and thighs. The odd smell on the dildo became noticeable again when Wendy raised it up to her lips to lick off her juices like the woman in the video did, but she didn't think too much of it. For some reason, it tasted very delicious.

After Sarah's own orgasm she said while breathing heavily, "That was awesome. I've hope you've learned a lot today."

Wendy, still panting, quickly replied, "I did Sarah. Thanks."

"Now let's call it a night. Remember 10 AM tomorrow. Nite."

"Okay, Sarah. Good night."

Wendy's dream that night, which she had all forgotten the next day, consisted of the models from the adult videos that she had watched in various sexy poses. Her mind's eye in her dream zoomed to various parts of the models' bodies: the face, the lips, the eyes, the arms, the hands, the breasts, the asses, the feet, and along with every sensual feminine curve. Practically every beautiful part of the models' forms were visualized in her dream.

Next morning, Wendy heard the honking of Sarah's sport utility vehicle and she quickly got out of her house. She had woken up early and was fully ready. Though she was dressed in her best casual clothes, it was still geeky and prudish but Sarah had planned to change all that. They gave each other friendly greetings and Wendy got on in the front seat next to Sarah. Melanie, Katherine, and Rebecca all sat in the back seats.

Half an hour later they arrived at the mall, a beautiful plaza consisting of fine modern architecture and tastefully landscaped greenery. They went to one of the classy clothing stores first. Feeling out of place going into such an expensive place. Wendy reluctantly entered the store with Sarah and her friends. Quickly, their small group broke up to look at the latest fashions in the store. Wendy looked at some of the price tags for the clothing and was shocked by the prices.

"So Wendy, see anything you like?"

"Yeah, but...Sarah, they're kind of expensive for me."

"Don't worry, Wendy. I'll pay."

"I don't think that's..."

"Wendy, it's alright. I'm your friend." Sarah held onto Wendy's shoulders and smiled at her. Wendy relaxed said nothing on that matter afterwords.

"Go pick something you like and try it on."

Wendy looked at the racks of clothing with uncertainty and hesitation. Sensing this, Sarah picked a pink top from the rack and pressed it onto Wendy. "This looks good on you." She walked a couple of aisles down and picked up a pair of tight jeans and a studded belt to go along with the look. "Go to the changing room and try this on."

"Okay."

After Sarah picked her own clothes, they both went to the changing rooms. Inside the stall, Wendy looked in the mirror and felt more confident and pretty than before. She walked outside of the stall and noticed Sarah's change of clothes. It was a sexy skirt and blazer outfit.

"You look great Wendy. The top and the jeans hug your curves really well. So how do I look?"

Sarah spun her whole body around.

"Great. It complements your vibrant personality."

Sarah gave a friendly laugh. "Oh Wendy, you're starting to sound nerdy again." Wendy blushed.

Wendy bought a lot of clothes, some lingerie, and a few bikinis after some gentle encouragement from Sarah. She and her friends also made some clothing purchases but not as much as Wendy. They later went to woman's boutiques that sold cosmetics, jewelry, fashion accessories, and fetish clothing. The helpful saleslady at the beauty boutique gave Wendy tips on how to do her makeup. A variety of makeup was purchased for Wendy by Sarah, including various shades and colors of lipstick, mascara, eyeshadow, glitter, blush, and cream. Because Sarah was a regular customer there, the saleslady offered her a 25% discount. At the jewelry store, Sarah prodded Wendy into choosing some jewelry that she liked while also offering suggestions which Wendy tend to follow. She eventually bought some silver bracelets, bangles, earrings, and anklets. They were carrying a lot of stuff by now and decided to unload their purchases at Sarah's SUV before continuing.

They had lunch at a fancy, expensive restaurant. Wendy chose the least expensive dish, but Sarah would have none of that and told her to pick the dishes that she really wanted to try. During the meal, they all talked and joked about life, school, and relationships. Afterwards they went to the arcade to play some games. Wendy sucked at nearly every game that she played, while Sarah and her friends strolled through the shooting games and racing games with ease. One game that Wendy did play for a longer time was Tetris, but was considered by Melanie and Rebecca to be too boring for them. After having their fill of games, they went to a photo booth to take some photographs. The first few photos didn't turn out well because Katherine and Melanie were making rabbit ears and comical faces. Eventually they settled down and the later photos became more presentable.

The last place they went to was the exotic clothing boutique. It generally sold sexually-provocative clothing such as see-through tank tops, very short skirts, short leather jackets, micro bras and bikinis, corsets, and bdsm-themed clothing. Wendy looked at the various items for sale and thought that while she wanted to fit it more with the popular crowd, she would never dress nor act like a slut. However, she thought back what she did over the week at night and find it difficult to rationalize her current stance. Katherine and Rebecca giggled as they placed some exotic bdsm lingerie over their bodies. Sarah lifted a cat-o-nine tails, swung it once in the air at Melanie, and jokingly said, "Knee down, slave. Time for your punishment." Melanie gave a mock fearful response. "Yes, Mistress." They all laughed.

Further in the store was a strictly adult section. There were sex videos of many genres, sex toys, accessories, and other items adult in nature. Looking at the all the adult stuff caused Wendy to blush, even though she had already watched some porn videos over the past week. Sarah secretly turned on at Wendy's distress. She wanted Wendy to have an idea of what she'll eventually get into. Looking at a crystal clear strap-on on display, she imagined using it on Wendy some time in the near future.

Katherine giggled while pointing at the double dildo, "Hey Wendy, why don't you buy one of those?"

"Ummm... I already... have one. That one looks kind of strange. Why does it have two ends?"

Katherine replied with a chuckle, "Wendy, you don't know? That's for lesbians!"

A brief thought of what two girls might do with such a item crossed her mind, and she shook her head in attempt to clear away the thought. She accidentally looked at some lesbian videos on the display case and turned away in disgust.

Katherine said, "Oh Wendy, I want so use that double dildo on you."

Sarah cut in. "Katherine, stop it. You're going to make Wendy cry."

"Ha ha ha ha. Wendy, I was just playing with you. Don't take it too seriously."

"I knew you were joking, Katherine. I'm just not... used to it."

They visited a few other department stores before leaving the mall. In the end, it was a satisfying and enjoyable day for all of them, especially Wendy. Sarah stopped by at Wendy's house so that she could drop off her purchases and take the stuff needed for the slumber party. Draping the handles of the duffle bag over her shoulder, Wendy walked happily back to Sarah's SUV.

Once they were at Sarah's place they began unpacking their stuff after rooms were assigned. Each room had two separate beds. Through a simple draw of lots, Rebecca and Wendy was going to sleep in first guest room, and Melanie and Katherine are going to stay at the second. When that was done, all of them except for Sarah gathered in the huge living room, sitting in cross-legged positions near the hearth. Sarah went to the kitchen to grab some drinks while secretly mixing a special one again for Wendy. She came back to the living room a while later, holding all the drinks on a tray, and handed the special drink to Wendy first before distributing the rest. Sarah drank from her glass, prompting the other girls to do the same. They then began to play a game of Truth or Dare.

123456...8