Breaking Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ll that ran thru my head was, "I didn't make much of an impression on her or she must suck a lot more cock than I thought."

I typed, "Someone who is going to ruin your life because you are a spoiled entitled bitch."

"What did I ever do to you that you didn't enjoy?" she wrote.

"Just listen carefully and do as I instruct you or the video goes to your family and fiancé on its way to U-Tube you fucking bitch."

"You can't talk to me like that," was her response

"That is the last order you give to me slut," I wrote. "From now on you will address me as Sir or Master. I have the video in an email ready to hit send right now. If you argue with me or deviate from my instructions ever again it's gone. Do you understand me slut?"

Minutes passed and I waited patiently for her response. I figured there were two probable outcomes. It was possible her family already knew she was a slut and she didn't care if I sent it. In which case I knew I was fucked because people with money in the construction business always had someone around to do their dirty work. In this case that would be messing me up. Or she wanted to keep her image clean to her family and her rich fiancé. I would imagine once she said, I do, she would be worth millions. Her daddy was rich, but the fiancés family could buy and sell him and not even notice it. I waited for what seemed like an hour but in fact it was only a few minutes.

Finally I read her response and it was, "Yes Sir." Two words that told me everything I needed to know about her state of mind.

To set my hook in her deeply I decided to test her obedience. "Send me your mobile phone number and I will call you right back to make sure you didn't make a mistake." I ordered.

Her number came across and I dialed it. When she answered I said in my gruffest voice. Very good slut, now follow these instructions. I told her to go to a specific coffee shop that I knew of close to our office so I knew she would be able find it. She was to wear a summer dress, something short, but not slutty short, chiffon maybe, just something pretty, with thigh high stockings, bikini panties, and heels. She was to sit at a table in front of the large picture window. I told her to bring a book, her mobile phone, order a coffee and sit there until I called her. Then I immediately hung up.

I quickly dressed in some jeans and a hoody, put on a hat, and sunglasses. I parked my truck strategically across from the coffee shop with a clear view of the window, but not obvious and waited for her. She showed up about 30 minutes, entered the coffee shop looking around sheepishly at everyone there. She looked like money, and every coffee house nerd and their fat emo girl friends were craning their necks to check her out. Luckily a front table was open and she sat down demurely crossing her legs and reading her book. I bet that's the first book she has read in quite a while I thought to myself. The floor of the shop was about 2 feet off the side walk and the picture window ran from floor to ceiling. As the sun started to set the window was lit up like a Broadway stage. Which is what I had intended. I was enjoying seeing her discomfort sitting there waiting ...and I made her wait.

I watched her squirm for a good long while as the sun went completely down and the night grew dark. I knew that she could not see too far out the window into the darkness. She pretended to read her book, looking around, gauging the guys there, wondering if I was one of them as her anxiety increased. Her phone would ring and she would look at the number and quickly hang up. Good, I thought to myself, make sure I am your first priority. Finally I called her.

"Hello slut," I said, "listen to me carefully and obey my instructions."

"Yes Sir," she whispered, not wanting to be over heard. I could tell right away she was actually frightened. I hadn't expected that and felt a twinge of guilt. I quickly buried that thought as I remembered her behavior. She was obviously out of her element and was seemingly ready to do whatever I said. My plan had always been to test her and slowly break her down, but she seemed to be giving up much easier than I anticipated. I could most likely skip some steps, but in the end decided to go through with the first test and see if she was faking or not. I placed my video camera on my half rolled down window, zoomed it in so the window was framed and started filming. I hit the speaker on my phone to so I could record our conversation.

"Remove your panties", I ordered. She looked around and started to get up.

"Where do you think you're going", I asked

"I am going to the bathroom to remove my panties", she said

"No you are not, slut. Sit the fuck down this instant", I ordered. Her ass hit the chair fast. "You are to remove them sitting in the chair facing the window".

She whispered "People will notice, what if someone walks by, people know me in this town?"

"What did I tell you about asking questions slut?" She looked panicked then calming some she set her phone down and started sliding her dress up slowly. I could tell she was watching the others in the shop in the reflection in the window. She squirmed back and forth sitting up too straight. Her behavior was attracting only a little attention as she was moving very slowly. The look on her face was a mixture of determination and panic. I decided I was enjoyed that look very much. When her dress was way up her thighs and I could see the top of her thigh highs she quickly reached up and hooked her thumbs in her panties top. With a quick twist she lifted one cheek then the other and had her panties over her thighs. She sat still with them in that position then lifted one leg then the other pulling them off and pulled her dress down as quickly as she could. She picked up her phone and asked me "Now what?"

"Now what Sir", I answered.

"Now what Sir", she sighed

"Now I want you to put your panties to your nose and inhale deeply through your nose". She complied and I asked "how do you like your scent slut?"

"It's not bad Sir"

What she couldn't see is that she had attracted attention. A guy and girl were giving her furtive glances and whispering to each other. I could see them giving glancing at each with that, WTF, look.

"Now, facing the window, scoot up in your chair so your ass is just on the edge" I told her. She complied. "Raise your dress up to your waist". She was visibly nervous and looked around first. I told her that every time she looked around she attracted attention so to stop it. She closed her eyes and lifted her skirt. I told her to slowly spread her legs which she did. That was quite a view, thigh highs, heels, smooth white skin. She was a hotty no doubt about it and I let her sit there with her pussy exposed. I could tell the couple who had been watching her could see her reflected off the window and I had a perfect view. They were completely bug eyed, but way to shocked to say or do anything. As I watched her I could see her lips trembling and her eyes squeezed tight like she was about to burst out crying. I noticed and slight sheen reflecting from her exposed pussy lips and told her to lower her dress and cover herself.

"Are you scared I asked her?"

"Yes sir", she replied with her whispering voice cracking. "But you were excited weren't you?" "and do not lie to me slut!"

"Yes Sir", she said voice quavering.

"Are you wet slut?"

"Yes Sir"

"Listen closely and do exactly what I say, slide your hand under your skirt and rub your wet pussy." She nodded her head and her hand disappeared under her dress. I watched her rub herself under the light fabric. She quickly became lost to the feeling and might as well have been at home in her bed with the door locked. Her arm moved up and down. The people in the coffee shop were starting to notice, but you could tell they were either in denial of what they were seeing or extremely uncomfortable. I was getting uncomfortable as well but my discomfort was due to my rock hard cock stuck in my jeans. Her hand quickened and her hips started to jerk. I could hear her breathing hard and moaning in the phone. A couple of guys had positioned themselves for a better view and were enjoying the show. She finally let out a shriek and her hips jerked uncontrollably. The entire coffee shop was staring now wondering what the hell was going on. Her hand was buried deep in her pussy until her spasms subsided. When she calmed a little two of the braver guys approached her and asked if she needed any help. She turned and gave them a withering glare through half closed eyes. "From you two scum bags? You could never be so lucky," she said. They slunk away whipped. "Now what sir," she asked into the phone. Everybody in the place was staring at her.

"That's enough for tonight, slut" I said and hung up my phone. I was worried someone would call the police or something worse may happen. She slowly packed her stuff and standing up looking over the entire crown flung her hair back, flipped them the bird, and walked out like she owned the place.

I got out of my truck, pulled my hoody over my ball cap, and followed at a safe distance as she walked around the corner heading for her car. Rounding the corner I stepped back into a door way as she looked for her keys. She was parked about halfway down the street. Just then the two guys from the coffee shop came around the corner at a quick walk. The first guy shouted, "Hey bitch, where the fuck do you think you're going?" I could hear her drop her keys as I stepped out of shadows and hit the first guy in the side of the head dropping him immediately. I looked at his friend and said, "you want some motherfucker?" he decided the answer was no and left me standing over his stunned friend. I turned and looked at Susan, hiding my face behind my shoulder. She had picked up her keys and was unlocking her door staring at me. She got in her car was squealing her tires down the road in 20 seconds flat. I stepped over the guy on the ground and walked quickly back to my truck. I decided it was time for me to head home as well and try to figure out what the next step in her training would be. She was learning quickly, but so was I. My cock was still hard and my heart beating fiercely. One from Susan and one from the pure adrenaline rush of hitting the dumb ass I left on the sidewalk. Her next experience with her new Master would be private and intimate I decided right on the spot. If this was going to make me hard I would need some relief.

When I returned home I showered and threw my towel over my desk chair and sat down at my computer. I did a video playback of the evenings activities. I was horny as hell and still wired from the adrenaline. My mind was working overtime with fantasies of what was to come as I casually stroked my cock. I knew I needed to contain my excitement and she required very special handling. I had to gradually break her down, too fast she would bolt, not fast enough she wouldn't think I was serious. "I have to be the slave whisperer," I thought, laughing to myself. I decided to do some online research on slave training, dominance, and mind control. I had never done this sort of thing before and wanted it to be perfect. I checked out dungeons where you could rent a room and use their gear, too bad that wouldn't work for me I thought. Well maybe someday. I looked at BDSM stores that sold everything from hand cuffs to complete leather restriction outfits, latex, whips, and gags. I kept going back to the video of Susan and imagining her expression when I finally sent it to her and she could see everyone in the coffee shop looking at her as she came. I wanted her bad and it was all I could do not to call her and tell her to come over. I knew that would not be smart. I finally just focused on my hard cock since I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I stroked myself slowly, edging up to the point of orgasm then backing off as I watched her video. A drop of precum formed at the head of my cock gradually growing as I edged myself over and over again. Finally I was sliding my well lubricated hand up and down my straining hard cock. I did this over and over until I finally leaned back and shot jet after jet of my warm cum on my stomach and chest. Spent I could finally get down to business of planning my next move. I had never been into bondage or S&M, just straight fucking, oral and anal sex with my girl friends. I was definitely aroused by my feeling of dominance over her and wondered briefly on how far I would go and what was to come. I cleaned off and headed for bed with an idea for my next step starting to take shape.

Chapter 5 First Meeting

I let Susan, and myself for that matter, recover for a few days after the coffee shop exercise. When I dialed her number I had my plan firmly fixed in my mind. My internet research had paid off and with that and a little imagination I had what I thought was a good plan for her.

She answered in a tentative voice, "Hello Sir." She was whispered quietly. She was obviously at work as I heard her office door close.

"I see you recognize my number", I whispered

"Yes Sir," she said a little louder now.

"Did you enjoy making yourself cum in public slut?" I asked.

"No, well maybe a little bit Sir." I was so scared and I am afraid someone saw me that I know."

"I saw you cum hard and I know it excited the slut inside you. I filmed the entire thing and I will show it to you some day when you have earned the right to view it. That is if I don't show your family first."

"Don't you dare!" she almost yelled into the phone.

"Aren't you forgetting who you are speaking to slut? You don't ask me questions you just listen and respond accordingly with the proper degree of respect. You are close to having a big problem if you don't behave"

"Y-yes Sir", she quickly responded.

"OK listen carefully and take notes because I will not be repeating myself. Any deviation from my orders will end it for you. There is a store on 2nd street called Intimate Accessories. Stop by after work and pick up a few things."

I gave her a large shopping list of items one of which was a white blindfold mask I had seen online.

"You will then check into the," I named the most expensive hotel," downtown and rent a suite for the night. She was rich so why not something nice I thought. When you get checked in call you will call me and I will give you further instructions. With that I hung up the phone."

I dialed Mary Jane and filled her in on Susan's coffee shop episode. She bitched me out for 10 minutes for not including her. I explained to her it was kind of spur of the moment, but she was actually pissed at me. I let her go on for a while until I finally casually asked her, "Oh by the way, what are you doing tonight?"

"Probably staying home with my vibrator while you have all the fun," she replied.

I then told her about my conversation with Susan earlier and she practically squealed with delight.

"What are you going to do", she asked

"It's a surprise, I said. But if you talk nice to me you can come along".

"Oh please, please, please", she begged. I'll do anything you ask." I was laughing out loud she was so into it.

"OK, if you are good and do exactly as I say." I told her if she was going to be there she had to look the part so I gave her specific instructions on what she was to wear and sent her home to get ready. I had some errands to run and she was to meet me at my place at 6:00PM sharp.

After work I stopped at the store to pick up a couple of things. The girl at the check out stand kept looking at my purchases and at me with a funny look on her face. Or was it just me? I headed home and showered and shaved. I put on my best cologne. Mary Jane showed up and was looking great. She had her short black hair slicked back straight with sunglasses and her black leather rain coat. She looked hot as hell and I gave her a deep wet kiss.

She took a deep breath through her nose and said, "I think you smell better than I do." We both laughed and I got us a couple of stiff drinks. It wasn't long until my phone rang and I could see it was Susan's number. I hit the button and waited for her to speak.

"Hello?" she said, I am here Sir."

"Very good slut, now listen carefully." After getting the room number from her I told her to bathe herself and dress exactly as I described. When she was ready she was to tape the door latch so the door was open. She was then to take the desk chair and place it in the center of the room, sit on it, put the blindfold mask on and wait. She was to take no longer than 45 minutes to complete her assignment. Not waiting for a response I hung up.

We finished our drinks and I asked, "Are you ready?" She smiled nervously but nodded her head yes.

"You don't have to come you know, I said. We are crossing a line here and big trouble could follow. I really don't know if Susan is going to comply or just call the cops."

She grabbed my head and kissed me deeply, passionately ...then bit my tongue and said, "I can go as far as you can junior, probably further!" I pulled away my tongue stinging. "I guess we'll see about that won't we?" I lisped, pretending to be hurt worse than I was. It wasn't the first time she bit my tongue. I grabbed my backpack and coat and we headed downtown.

We walked into the hotel lobby past the staff straight to the elevators like we owned the place. The staff looked us over, but just wished us good evening. I hit the top floor button and we both put on sunglasses. I told Mary Jane to be completely silent so Susan thought I was alone. We stopped outside Susan's suite and I could see tape on the door jam. We paused at the door both knowing there was no turning back. She was either going to be alone or there were going to be police or maybe some leg breakers. It was the moment of truth and my imagination was running wild. I pushed on the door and it slowly swung open. There she was sitting as instructed. She had placed the chair so her back was to door. We entered the room and quickly closed the door removing the tape. The sound of the latch made her turn her head.

"Who's there, is it you Sir?" she asked

"Yes, now shut your mouth and don't move", I said. I checked that the mask was fitting properly and she could not see us. I motioned for Mary Jane to remove her heels and go sit on the couch. I opened my backpack and pulled out a knife and some soft nylon rope. I cut a length of the rope, made a loop, and slipped it over Susan's wrist. Before she knew what I was doing I had her other wrist and her hands tied behind her back. She started to struggle and make some noise, but I told her to be silent, this was part of her training. She calmed down some but she was trembling. I tied her ankles to the legs of the chair. Looking over at the coffee table there were all the items I told her to bring. I picked up a ball gag and fitted it on her head. I had brought ear plugs as well and before fitting them on her I whispered, "I will not hurt you if you do as you are told", she nodded to the affirmative, but was clearly agitated. I was guessing she thought I would show up and maybe fuck her and that would be all there was to it. She was just starting to realize that I could be anybody and that she was completely and utterly helpless. I put her ear plugs in and turned on the television. I figured I could whisper to Mary Jane with the TV on and Susan would not be able to tell I was talking to somebody else. I stood back admiring her, turned up the thermostat, and started setting up my tripod and video camera.

She had dressed exactly as I told her to. White thigh highs and light pink stiletto heels. Sheer G string over her smoothly shaven pussy topped off with a white under bust corset. The corset looked expensive and I could tell she didn't buy it the shop I had sent her to. She probably thought their stuff was too cheap for her to wear. Her blond hair was in pig tails with light pink ribbons and she had light pink lipstick on. I had her wear pale make up, dark lashes, and light pink lipstick. I had toyed with the idea of white lipstick, but was glad I changed my mind. She looked sweet as candy and twice as delicious. Her breasts were pushed up and out by the corset. Now my girl Mary Jane I had as her opposite, she had severely dark brows and lashes, I had her cheeks rouged and she wore dark blood red lipstick. I whispered to Mary Jane to take off her coat and put on her shoes. She was wearing black stockings and garters, black shear thong over her smooth pussy. Her defined waste and small breasts were bare. The cool air gave her goose bumps and her nipples were hard and stuck out beautifully. She put on her stilettos and stood next to our sweet Susan as I focused the camera. I undressed completely except for a pair of sheer bikini briefs Mary Jane had bought me for Christmas one year as a joke. She said she liked me in shear briefs so she could see what I was thinking. At this particular moment my hard cock strained at the material so she definitively knew what I was thinking. I smiled at Mary Jane and whispered ..."time to get started."