Breaking Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 Training Susan

After everything was ready I told Mary Jane to run the camera. Then I removed Susan's ear plugs. I whispered in her ear, "It is time for you to learn how to be the perfect slut instead of the spoiled pampered whore that you are." I walked over to the coffee table and picked up the riding crop that I had made her purchase and I slowly walked around her telling her to nod her head when I asked her a question. I slapped the riding crop against my hand as I lectured her and told her how worthless she was, how her father had spoiled her rotten, how she thought she was entitled to treat others less fortunate than her like garbage. With each slap of the crop against my hand she jumped. The first blow was across her perfect right breast. She jumped and started struggling with her bonds. She screamed against the ball gag. I knew I had barely hit her and that she was more scared than hurt.

"What's the matter," I asked her, "didn't mommy or daddy ever spank their little princess?" She sat there sobbing and I hit her again, "answer me whore," I said right next to her ear. She frantically shook her head to the negative. "Are you going to do what I tell without question?" I asked her. She nodded to the affirmative. "I am going to remove your gag bitch and I better not hear one sound from you unless I ask for it understood?" She shook her head yes. I removed her gag and told her to repeat after me.

"I am a worthless slut and exist only to serve my Master", she was silent so I brought down the crop once again on her breast. She stifled a scream and said the words for the first time. She was acting like I was killing her, but her nipples were hard and I wondered if that was from the pain or her body giving away her true feelings. I continued to pace around her making her repeat it over and over again. "Again," I would say, and if she didn't respond quickly enough she got the riding crop. At first it was difficult for me to punish her but, the more I did it the easier it became for me. I wasn't exactly enjoying it, but I wasn't exactly "not" enjoying it either. My cock was hard and there was a wet spot in the front of my shear briefs so my body was definitely giving me away. She had one nicely pink breast and the way her breasts bounced when she reacted to my crop was having an effect on me. I continued for what seemed like hours but was only about one. I had almost forgotten about Mary Jane as I was concentrating so hard on Susan. I glanced over and saw her wide eyed and staring at us with her mouth open like she was in a trance. She had one hand in her panties and slowly fingering her wet pussy. I stepped in front of her and whispered in her ear.

"Hey snap out of it," she started, and her eyes finally focused on me. "Come back to me MJ I need you," I whispered. She looked down and removed her hand from her panties, face reddening. I smiled at her and licked her ear with my tongue. I loved doing this because her nipples always became immediately hard. "It's time to operate the camera darling."

I could tell Susan was getting tired and I was ready to move on with her training. I walked over to her and said, "Are you ready to serve your Master slut?"

She whispered in a tired voice, "Yes Sir".

"Open your mouth slut", I commanded

I stood on my toes and grabbing one of her pig tails I forced her face against my wet silky briefs rubbing my hard cock on her face.

"Open your mouth you worthless slut and stick out your tongue"

She complied without a sound. Pulling my cock out I set in on her tongue. "Now suck it bitch," I said. She wrapped her lips around me and started to suck me. She only had the head of my cock and about two inches in her mouth just like the last time she sucked it. This time it was going to be a little different though. I grabbed her pig tails and took control of her head and slowly worked my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She had no choice but take it. I felt the back of her throat and she started to gag. I said, "You had better not throw up slut or you will be punished, I thrust back and forth deeper and deeper, she was gagging every time on my cock hit her throat and saliva was dripping out of her mouth and running down my cock freely. Her eyes were watering like crazy and her mascara was running down her face. I did not relent and finally she gagged so hard she puked a little bit. I grabbed a towel and cleaned us both off.

"You can't even suck a cock can you bitch, you are so fucking worthless," I said in my firmest voice.

"No Sir", she whimpered through her tears.

"We will work on that. You must be able to ignore our gag reflex and regulate your breathing slut."

I untied her and carried her to the bed throwing her on her back. She held me tightly as I carried her like she thought I was going to throw her out of the window or something. I got on top of her and tied her wrists to the bed posts and after removing her panties I tied her ankles to her wrists. She was now spread wide and completely exposed. I picked up a soft 8inch dildo which she provided on my orders and shoved it in her mouth. "Suck on that for a while slut", I said cruelly. I knelt beside her and began spanking her exposed butt cheeks with my open hand as I told her to promise to never gag again when she had her Masters cock in her mouth. I made her swear to God that she would practice with the dildo until she could take the entire length in her throat without gagging. All she could do was nod her head yes over and over again with the dildo in her mouth. I picked up the riding crop and gently started tapping it against her pussy. At first she just laid there allowing me to tap away, but slowly she started to squirm in her bonds. I could see her lips start to swell and little by little her pussy started to become moist.

"You're just a slut in heat aren't you slave", I asked as she squirmed away. She just nodded and sucked the dildo slowly. I motioned Mary Jane to come over and handed her the riding crop. I whispered in her ear to be perfectly silent. I did not want Susan to know she was there if I could help it because I wanted to keep MJ out of trouble if I could. I put the ear plugs back in Susan's ears. MJ leaned over the big bed and started using the crop on Susan's pussy. I brought the camera around to capture entire scene then I knelt behind Mary Jane and pulled her sopping wet panties down. She was dripping wet and I started licking her pussy slowly from behind. She was so hot her pussy opened like a flower to my tongue. I licked her slowly and surely all around her entire beautiful smooth pussy. I slowly licked her lips, her engorged hard clit, and the sensitive skin on my way to her pretty smooth asshole. My tongue knew every inch of her and I felt her push against me as my tongue entered her back side. We were lost in our lust in the most primal way. She was trembling, but remained completely quiet as I worked my way back to her hard clit. I was hard as a rock and slowly stroking myself. She stopped using the crop on Susan and braced herself so she wasn't touching the bed as first one, then another, orgasm wracked her body. I had never seen her cum for that long as spasm after spasm wracked her body. I was completely enjoying the fact that she had to be quiet and had her face screwed up into a frown as she struggled to stifle herself. She finally finished and I slid my tongue around her pussy one more time enjoying her wetness and taste. She casually climbed onto the bed and I followed trying not give away that there were two of us. She was on all fours and started to slowly lick Susan's wet pussy. Susan moaned loudly as she worked her hips, fucking MJ's mouth. I had never seen MJ go down on a woman before although I knew she had before and it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. I slid my cock effortlessly into her from behind, slowly fucking her holding her hips as I watched Susan begin to lose control. She bucked against her bonds and Mary Jane's tongue and mouth, her entire body tense and shaking with pleasure. I had been wanting to cum for what seemed like forever and I stopped thrusting so I could feel my cock pump my cum deep into Mary Jane. I laid on her back, spent, and light headed. I slowly withdrew and we backed off the bed together. We had a long night ahead of us and it was time to get prepared for the next steps in Susan's training.

I untied Susan once more and pulled the dildo from her mouth. I told her to kneel on all fours and not to move. I figured I better let the blood run back into her legs and arms before moving her on to the next phase. She was visibly tired from all her exertions and while I waited I figured I would work on her attitude a little bit. I motioned to Mary Jane to get the camera.

"Do you always cum like a bitch in heat, slut?" I whispered.

"No Master," she replied."

"When was the last time you came like that," I asked, curious

"N-never," she replied

"Never Master", I quickly scolded

"Never Master," she replied

"I see you are enjoying yourself slut. Being a slave and being used excites you doesn't it?"

"Y-yes Master"

"Tell me the first time you had and orgasm slave, remember I am your Master and will know if you lie to me."

She hesitated a little, but began to recount how she had walked in on her father screwing the maid one day when she was a little girl. She backed out the door of her parents' bedroom, but could not help but watch through the crack in the door. Her father had the maid bent over the end of his bed, panties on the floor, her feet splayed with her skirt pulled up. She could see his big cock ramming into her and hear the flesh slap with each thrust against her ample brown cheeks. The maid was moaning and at first she thought he was punishing her, but was fascinated by his big cock. She said she felt her pussy tingle and reached into her cotton panties and began rubbing herself. She described how she was quickly soaking wet and her lubricated finger felt so good on her smooth pussy. How her knees started shaking and all of sudden her hips jumped like they had a life of their own as leaned against the wall biting her tongue until the spasms subsided. She quietly closed the door and changed her soaking wet panties. She said she had not had an orgasm like that until tonight.

"Very good slave, your Master is pleased", I said.

Chapter 7Humiliation and Surrender

Binding her hands behind her I selected a thick leather collar and put it around her neck. Attaching a leash I led her to the bathroom, one hand on her shoulder and the other pulling the leash. I sat her on the toilet. "I know you have to go slave now go," I said, spreading her legs so I could watch. Mary Jane had the camera on her as without hesitation a strong stream of pee flowed from her as she blushed red with embarrassment. When she finished I asked her when her last bowel movement was. She hesitated but said she had to go before she arrived at the hotel.

"A slave must always be clean for use I said. I stepped out and grabbed the enema bag from my things. I filled it with warm water, put some lube on the nozzle, and told her to stand up and bend over. Luckily nice hotels have huge bathrooms so there was lots of room. I spread her cheeks with one hand slowly slid the nozzle into her smooth tight puckered ass. She flinched and almost bolted, but I told her to stand steady and she obeyed.

I worked it in all the way and asked her, "have you ever had an enema slave?"

"Only when I was a little girl, Sir" she answered.

"Then you know the routine", I said as I allowed the water to fill her slowly.

When she was full I withdrew the nozzle. She was clearly in discomfort putting weight first on one foot then the other. I watched her for a while as her discomfort grew.

"Hold your water slave and listen closely. Now you know just how much I own you, your body is simply a receptacle for my use, and I will use you in anyway and at any time I choose. You exist only to serve me. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes Master," she stammered. She was clearly in distress and dirty water was dripping down her leg. I could tell she was ready to burst so I sat her down and let her empty her bowels. A huge flush of dirty water rushed into the toilet. The look on MJ's face was complete disgust.

"You really stink you dirty fucking slut", I said, flushing the toilet. Susan lost her composure and started to sob. She was completely humiliated. I stood her back up and repeated the process making her hold her water longer and longer. Finally, when the stream of water from her ass was clean I had her hold the last load and get into the shower. I took the camera and told her to bend over. I spread her cheeks and told her to let go. Her sphincter opened and fresh clean water shot across the shower splashing on the wall. When she finished I turned on the water and grabbing the hand shower washed her clean with soap and water. I led her shivering back the bedroom by her leash. Her head was bowed and any pride or confidence that she had at the beginning of the night was completely gone.

Leading her to the bed I had her stand facing across it and pushed her face down so she was standing on the floor, but her upper body was lying on the bed. I kicked her legs apart like a snotty cop getting ready to frisk someone. Untying her hands I told her to spread her ass cheeks for me.

"Yes Master", she replied, without any hesitation.

The sight of her smooth perfect ass spread in front of me made my cock jump.

I lubed my finger and worked it into her tight asshole. Slowly working it in and out, I was enjoying the feeling of her sphincter muscle resisting me then accepting my probing. I slowly loosened her up and then I squirted some lube on my cock. I grabbed Mary Jane's hand and placed it on me. She knew what to do and slowly stroked me spreading the lube all along my hard cock. Once I was completely lubed and rock hard I stood a little sidewise so MJ could get a good shot of my cock as I placed the fat mushroom head at the entrance of her tight little hole. I pushed against her and slid to the side. I grabbed my cock in my hand and stuffed it against her. She was so tight I didn't think I had any chance to get inside as my cock bent almost in half. All of a sudden I slid in all the way. I didn't mean to stuff it all in so fast, but it flexed straight like a spring. She let out a great "oomf" sound, as her breath was completely taken away. Gasping she said, "Ohhh fuck!"

"Relax slave," I told her, "push out like you are having a bowel movement and your body will accept my cock easier," I held still as she squirmed, whimpering, and slowly relaxed. My cock was practically pulsating with anticipation in her tight ass. Finally I started sliding in and out, slowly at first, but increasing my rhythm and penetration in measured amounts. The sight of her tight ass gripping my shiny, lubed, cock so tightly was mesmerizing. I grabbed the camera from MJ and made sure I got a close up as I fucked her. She moaned as I slid in deeper and faster. Minutes passed and I finally had to give MJ the camera and just gave Susan everything I had, slamming into her as deep and hard as I could. She was moaning and gasping, it sounded something like "ungh, ungh, ungh" in time with each thrust. I had her leash in one hand and was riding her like a wild horse. I finally could not hold back any longer and grabbed her hips tightly and roughly with both hands, my hot cum shooting into her. My orgasm was so intense that my entire body flexed and I was standing on my toes pushing into her as deep as I could. Grunting like a bull in heat I filled her with my seed.

When I finally finished I collapsed on to her back, breathing like I had just finished a marathon, my cock still inside her slowly shrinking. We were both completely covered in sweat and our skin stuck together. She was limp as a rag doll and I figured she was completely broken, so I decided to rub her face in it a little. Grabbing a handful of her hair I whispered in her ear, "How did you like that you fucking slut?"

She was silent for what seemed like minutes and replied in a whisper I could barely hear, "Is that all you got ...Master?"

Chapter 8 Insolent Slave

She startled me with the comment and I could see she had been acting her part very well. Well it was time to test the actress I thought. I stood up behind her and yanked on her leash hard, pulling her off the bed. She fell to the floor with a thump and I stood over her. I was a little irate I have to admit.

"Get on your knees bitch," I shouted

When she was in the proper supplicant position on all fours I grabbed Mary Jane and walked over to my bag and pulled out a strap-on dildo. The harness contained an eight inch rubber black dildo. I held her tight and kissed her deeply squeezing her ass cheek hard whispering to her what I wanted her to do. She gave me a beautiful evil smile and I walked back to where Susan was on all fours. Picking up the riding crop I proceeded to beat her ass with rapid strokes. Grabbing her hair and placing my cum covered cock in front of her face, I commanded, "Take a deep breath slut and smell your Masters cum, now lick it clean bitch!"

Shoving my cock against her mouth and bringing the crop down on her ass hard, she gasped, but opened her mouth, and started licking my cock. The crop down again and again as she sucked and licked my flaccid penis. I handed my tool of punishment to Mary Jane and had her take over as I wiped some of my seed onto my fingers and force fed her as she got her ass beat.

"What's the matter slave, I asked, no smart ass comments now?"

"N-no Master," she said between sobs.

MJ was alternating to one cheek then the other with the crop and I couldn't help but notice she was putting a lot more effort into it than I was. Her strap-on was bouncing away as she swung the crop and her face was red. I knew it wasn't just from the exertion of swinging the riding crop as the dildo I bought had raised bumps on the inside that were rubbing against her clit. Every time the rubber cock bounced the little nubs rubbed on her clit. She was giving herself the business as she swung the crop.

When I was adequately clean I held up my hand for MJ to stop. It took her a minute to stop and she had a wild look about her and her body was shiny from sweat. I wondered briefly if she was going to lose complete control. I lifted one of my legs onto to Susan's back and lowered my balls to her face.

"Lick bitch," I said. She licked and sucked my balls once she figured out what was going on. I moved my balls around and had her licking my asshole.

"Stick your tongue in my ass slave, I want to feel it wiggling inside of me."

She dug deep sniffling and sobbing the entire time. She was having trouble catching her breath, but was still doing a remarkably good job. MJ was staring at us slowly stroking her rubber dildo and every now and then she would squeeze it and rub it hard against herself. I reached over and grabbed the lube handing it to MJ. She started lubing the big cock in her hands. Getting hard again and slowly stroking myself I was enjoying Susan's tongue deep in my ass while watching how turned on MJ was.

I stepped back and walked behind Susan motioning MJ to mount up. She got on her knees behind Susan and slowly worked the big rubber cock into her ass. The dildo was about eight inches and slightly wider than I was. I didn't want my slave stretched out and sloppy after all, and she struggled a little bit getting it in. Kneeling down behind MJ and with my mouth next to ear I said "wiggle your ass slave". Once she did that the dildo slid in smoothly. Mary Jane started pumping her like she knew what she was doing. She was breathing hard and I whispered for her to be silent. I could see her jaw muscles clamp down as she quieted herself as she began pumped her black cock into Susan's tiny ass. She reached out and grabbed both of Susan's pig tails and pulled hard as she thrust into her. Susan's head was being pulled back and I knew it was uncomfortable. Susan's mouth opened, but before she could say anything I said, "Don't say a fucking word bitch unless I tell you to, you asked for it, and now you're going to get it." She shut her mouth and just grunted as MJ continued to pump her ass. Kneeling behind MJ her buns would bump into my cock with every thrust and I was soon hard and pushing against her. I spread her cheeks with one hand and slid my cock into her wet pussy. She was enjoying herself if the wetness on the inside of her thighs was any indication. Holding myself completely still I let her motion ride my cock. Her pussy felt exquisite as always.