Breaking Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting my head on MJ's shoulder I said to Susan, "You're grunting like a pig ...are you a pig, bitch?"

"No Master," she gasped

"Yes I think you are a pig, a cock slut whore pig who loves to get fucked in the ass! Beg for the cock bitch!"

"C-can I have the cock, Master?'

"That's not begging you can do better than that you unworthy pig"

"Please Master, fuck this unworthy pig in the ass with your big cock?"

"That's better, again pig!"

"Please fuck this unworthy pig in the ass with your big cock Master," she gasped.

Sweat was running down Mary Jane's body now as she furiously fucked Susan. I licked a rivulet of sweat behind her ear and made sure to exhale right next to her ear. Reaching around, I pinched her bullet hard nipples. She was trembling and almost crying as I fucked her. Finally I pulled out and pulled her away from Susan. I motioned for her to go to the couch across the room and she hesitantly obeyed. Moving around in front of Susan I grabbed her pig tails and shoved my cock into her mouth. Susan's wet pussy and my precum covering it. I fucked her mouth and starting to cum holding her head on my cock. She fought and gagged, but I filled her mouth with my warm cum. With saliva and cum dripped off her chin I pulled out and physically slammed her jaw closed.

"Swallow pig", I said, swallow now!" holding her mouth closed. She gulps and gags until she swallows. I tell her to open her mouth for inspection. She was quite a sight kneeling there, mascara running from her tears, cum and spit dripping off her chin. I wondered what her socialite fiancé and friends would think of her now. I wiped the cum off her chin and put it in her mouth making her swallow it. I wished I had it on video, but we had completely forgotten about the camera. Mary Jane watched from the couch, big eyes, slowly massaging herself, with the back of the dildo.

Lifting Susan up I put her on the bed. Grabbing her ear plugs making sure they were secure and her mask was tight and in place, I then laid her down and on her side and covered her head with another pillow. I walked to the TV and turned it up.

Once everything was set I went to Mary Jane who was lying on the couch glaring at me. I knew she was more than a little frustrated. Pulling the strap on off of her and turning it around I knelt by her side and slid the wet, black head into her pussy. I slowly worked it back and forth licking her clit and nipples. All I can say is was she was in quite a state. She grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my mouth onto her clit as her hips spasmed and she came. She was wracked with her orgasm as I sucked and flicked my tongue across her hard wet pearl. Wrapping her legs around my head and thrusting into my mouth I thought she was going to smother me right then and there.

She finally relaxed a little and I could catch my breath. I kissed her wetly and deeply and said, "it's getting late we better get the fuck out of here!" We packed up all our shit, got dressed, and I told her I would meet her in the lobby.

I stayed behind and uncovered Susan. I removed her ear plugs and said, "are you going to always obey your Master now slut?"

"Yes master," she said sounding completely defeated

"Tell your Master you love him and his cock slut"

"I love my Master and his cock", she whispered

"Now count to one hundred out loud"

"W-what Master?", she asked, confused.

"Just do it slave, and when you are done you can take off your blindfold."

She nodded and started counting.

I grabbed a pad paper from the desk and left her a note:

"When you start thinking that you can figure out a way to free yourself from your Master, always remember, I can ruin you anytime I like. I have enough video of you being a whore to your Master to make a porn movie with you as the star and I can give it away on the internet. Also, I know you are enjoying this slave so don't think you are fooling me. No one has ever told you what to do before or held you accountable. Your desire to be used and dominated is giving you away slave.

Regards,

Susan's Master

With that I quietly left the room and proceeded to pick up Mary Jane in the lobby. She was leaning against a wall flushed face, sun glasses on, looking all "agent provocateur", when I saw her. There were at least three guys and two women in the lobby bar staring at her, positively drooling. I held out my arm and she took it and we walked out the front doors, her stiletto heels echoing thought the lobby.

Chapter 9 Recovery

We went straight back my place and left our clothes in piles on the floor and draped over the furniture then jumped in the shower together. We were both tired, but still hot from the nights work. We washed the sweat from each other's bodies kissing each other passionately.

Mary Jane knelt down at my feet while washing my legs and cock. Looking up at me with a coy, little girl pouty mouth, she said, "I am a worthless slut and I exist only to serve my Master." I laughed out loud, but was determined to play along.

I held my flaccid penis out and said, "Then serve my cock slut," and with that she slowly sucked my cock into her mouth. She sucked just the head for a bit making sure her tongue was just underneath it which she knew I loved. As I hardened in her mouth I watched her cheeks suck in and out. She was special and that was no lie. Seeing her kneeling there and looking at her wet athletic body I soon became completely ready for her. Without a word I roughly pulled her to her feet and pushed her against the wall spreading her legs. I reached around and fondled her smooth pussy, wetting my finger, and sliding it up and down across the opening to her pussy not ignoring her pretty pearl. She moaned as I slid my wet finger across her and into her. My cock was hard and throbbing between her firm ass cheeks. I reached down and guided myself into her waiting pussy and she pushed against me accepting my entire length. I slowly fucked her in and out with long slow strokes as I continued rub and kneed her hard clit. She moaned and gasped "oh yes, oh yes, fuck me baby," as I continued my methodical rhythm. Her ass cheeks were squeezing me with every stroke and I pushed in deep just holding it inside her as she milked my cock with her pussy and ass. Her breath came in gasps as we kept this up and I could tell she was fighting the urge to cum. Her pussy gripped me tightly and I was in heaven, but did not let up on her swollen clit. Finally she jerked and let out a yell as her orgasm rocked her tight body. The feeling of her clenching and jerking on the end of my cock was exquisite and I was soon pumping her full of my cum. We collapsed to the bottom of the shower in each other's arms and caught our breath. She felt right in my arms and she kissed my chest as we lay there. Looking up at me she asked seriously, "You enjoyed Susan's ass so much, why haven't you ever fucked me in my ass?" I was spent and ready to sleep, but I kissed her said, "Your pussy fits me perfectly honey, but don't worry, I will." We finished showering and toweled dry. Crawling into bed nude we fell asleep in each other arms.

The next day I woke up and felt MJ breathing softly and regularly next to me in bed. I got up and took a nice long pee then carefully climbed back into bed making sure not to wake her up. I moved behind her spooning and reached around her smooth well toned body and started to lightly massage her clit. I slowly worked my way forward until I could feel her muscled ass cheeks on either side of my sore red cock. We enjoyed waking each other up this way. It started as a joke because we both always had to pee in the morning and whoever woke first got to torture the other one. The need to pee would fight it out with the need to cum until we either came or ran for the toilet. If we had to pee before we achieved orgasm that was considered losing and the loser owed the other dinner. Once we got started with the tradition we could not seem to stop.

I licked my finger and found her button, slowly and lightly rubbing it. She moaned in her sleep perhaps dreaming of using our riding crop on Susan and fucking her ass with a strap on. I smiled as she started to move a little as she moaned. She opened her legs slightly in her sleep unconsciously giving me better access to her pussy which was getting wetter by the minute. I licked my fingers tasting her juices as and continued to stroke her clit every so often sliding my finger between her wet lips. Soon she started humping my finger and whispered, "You asshole, I have to pee like hell." She moaned, shivered, and squirmed trying to relax to let her orgasm out, but her need to pee was too great today and she finally gave up running for the bathroom. I could see her pee dripping from her as she ran across the floor. I yelled after her, "Hey you are leaking on my floor. You're going to have to clean that up!"

"Fuck you asshole," she yelled from the bathroom as I could hear her urine cascade into the toilet through the open door.

"You owe me dinner you foul mouthed slut," I yelled back smiling to myself.

She washed up and came bounding out of the toilet and on to the bed. She laid back and spread her legs wide. If you want dinner you are going to have to work for it and have breakfast first. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her wet pussy. I licked her wet lips, clit, and buried my tongue deep inside her. I found her hard clit again and just stayed on task licking it pausing and licking it again knowing that this always drove her crazy. I was pinching and rubbing her hard nipples when she exploded in my mouth, grinding herself against me, arching her back with her release. Her juices coated my mouth, my cheeks, and dripping to my chin. She shuddered as the last spasm subsided and collapsed.

I crawled up on top of her and gave her a nice big wet kiss, our tongues in each other's mouth, savoring the taste of her. I jumped off the bed grabbed my shorts and asked her if she wanted some breakfast.

"Don't you want to fuck me first?"

"My cock is still sore from last night, let's have some breakfast and see what pops up later shall we?"

I made some bacon and eggs and we ate like starving people. I smiled at her, "torturing and fucking sluts really works up an appetite doesn't it? " I said.

"I'll say, what next ...Master?" she grinned.

"I don't know, but I know one thing for sure. By the time we are done we will own her body and soul."

We finished breakfast and started the review of all the video we had from last night. I sat at my computer and MJ stood behind my shoulder watching. Reviewing Susan's behavior I started a diary or journal of how she was progressing. I still wasn't convinced she had completely broken but felt she was close. I edited a short highlight video to send to Susan making sure she couldn't see us just what we were doing for her. I titled it "A Star is Born". I was amazed at how much bad footage we had. There were gaps, shaking or tilted camera, reflections of MJ and I in the mirror and window. I chided MJ about her heavy breathing and shaking when holding the camera. She said she was horny so it wasn't her fault. This was harder than it looked. When we got to the enema and anal scenes she gripped my shoulder hard and I could hear her breathing in my ear. I made sure to include some of these scenes for Susan. I was getting hard sitting there so I to MJ it was time for a break.

I told her to get in the shower and I would meet her in a few minutes. She gave me her naughty smile and went into the bathroom. I grabbed our bag of toys and went into the kitchen and scrubbed everything clean. Once it was drying in the rack I stripped and opened the bathroom door. I pulled back the curtain and MJ's eye's moved quickly from my smiling face to the enema gear in my hand to my hard cock.

She said, "ohhh, I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Of course you are", I whispered, "I saw your face when we were doing Susan, it made you wet. I will be gentle darling."

I turned off the shower and attached the bag to the shower head and filled the bag with warm water. I had her stand and bend over the sink as I lubed and inserted the nozzle into her ass. Once in there I let the water run into her. She took quite a bit before she asked me to stop.

"How does it feel," I asked her.

Panting she gasped, "full ...very full." She turned and sat on the toilet letting a blast of nasty water surge into the bowl. I immediately flushed and repeated until we could she was completely clean. By the time we were finished she was smiling and telling me how good it felt. She also told me there would come a time when she would do me. I just laughed, but I must admit, I was a little worried. We got in the shower and scrubbed each other's bodies clean. We embraced kissing deeply and passionately I was scrubbing her back and my cock was straight at her backside. I reached out and grabbed some lube and slid a finger gently into her asshole. She was very tight but as I worked my finger I told her relax kissing her neck and ear. "Remember what I told Susan," I said. She relaxed and I slipped in another finger. Moaning as it went in she said, "yes that feels good," and started pushing back against me. I put my cock head to her pretty puckered anus and pushed in slowly. She reached back holding my cock and leaned back until I was completely inside.

"Ohhh ...that feels so big baby." I slowly started sliding in and out, holding her close I nibbled her neck and ear as I reaching around, one hand pinching her nipples, and the other between her legs. I was going to get some lube, but she was slick already, even in the shower and I massaged her pussy as I fucked her tight ass. The feeling was exquisite and soon I was humping her as hard and fast as I could and I was the one moaning like a bitch in heat. "Come on baby, cum inside my ass now," she ordered. "I want you to fill me up with your warm cum." Too soon I began to shoot my load, my cock pulsated, flexing inside of her as she urged me on. I held her tight as my cock slowly shrank and slid from her ass. She squeezed it trying to keep me inside her, but I finally slid out. I looked down and watched my cum dripping from her and kissed her one last time. We cleaned up and MJ decided she better head home. I prepared my email for Susan telling her she looked great in the video and reminding her that I thought her fiancé and her daddy would agree. I pushed send button and sat there contemplating where this was all going. I was very turned on by all of this as was MJ. I heard my email chime and was surprised to see a quick response from Susan.

There was just one line and it said, "Where have you been all my life Master?"

Chapter 10 Introspection

I sat staring at the comment wondering what it meant. Was it real; was it bullshit, who could know for sure? I was a little taken aback by the response. In one way I was excited that she may indeed be broken and submitting to me, also I was a little concerned about it all. Being someone's owner implied certain responsibilities. When you decided to go out a get a puppy you knew you were going to be responsible for its well being for life. I was having the same sort of feelings staring at my computer screen. Did I want to break her? If it fucked up her head up for life it was definitely on me. I knew deep down she was a spoiled bitch and deserved what ever happened, but the question that continued to appear in my mind and nagged at me was ...could I live with it? I knew I was at a cross roads with Susan. If I proceeded she would eventually have to know who I was. As soon as she did, then she would have something on me, and it could cost me my job, not that I couldn't find one just as good in a week's time, but I didn't really want to go through that. Also her rich family and inlaws I am sure knew people who could take care of people. It was a rough business after all. I still held great power over her, but could I really ruin her life because I thought she was a bitch? Was I really that kind of person? This was not feeling like a game all of a sudden and I went to bed for a restless night of sleep.

The next morning I got up and decided that I was finished with the whole thing. I was having a great time with Mary Jane and our relationship had progressed a long way in the short time we had teamed up on Susan. Even though I thought she might be disappointed I knew she would follow my lead with Susan. I figured we should be enough for each other, and if we weren't, well we could go out and find someone to torture who was already submissive and into the scene. We had both been around enough to know a few people who lived that way. I didn't consider myself a bad person; on the contrary, I felt I was doing a good thing punishing Susan for her arrogance. She might actually start treating other people with some kind of respect and not just look down on them like they were peasants or something worse. I just wasn't ready to cross the line and enslave her permanently.

I called Mary Jane the next day and told her I had something I wanted to discuss with her. I set up a dinner date at one of the nicest restaurants in town for the next evening. She was very curious about what I had to talk to her about and kept asking if it involved Susan and did I know what we were going to do next. I told her to be patient and we would talk then.

The night of our dinner I showered after work and dressed in my best suit and tie. I was in a great mood and happily went about my preparations. After putting on my cologne and tying my tie I sat down in front of my computer and typed out a short response to Susan.

Slave,

I have decided to free you from your bondage to me. You will have no reason to fear exposure from me any longer and may continue your life unfettered as it was before. You have begun to learn the lesson of humility. If there is actually a real person inside of you and not just a spoiled, shallow, self absorbed child, you will learn from this experience. Regardless, you and your shallow life are no longer my concern.

Your Master

I hit the send button and headed out the door to meet Mary Jane. I felt like I had put down a great weight and was confident I had made the right decision. Little did I suspect that some things that you pick up in life are not that easy to put aside.

Chapter 11 A Night Out

When I arrived Mary Jane was already seated in a booth. The restaurant I chose was and old fashioned high end steak house. The décor was a lot of high backed leather booths, dark woodwork, and low lighting. I liked it because it was extremely private with the high backed booths or as private as a restaurant can be. When I saw her I couldn't help but notice the change in her. She was always an athlete and dressed extremely casually. Her small breasts always made her feel less of a woman than others no matter how many times I told her she was just as if not more sexy than any other woman. She had always been the tomboy when she was younger. Tonight she was all woman, she had a low cut black form fitting dress that left very little to the imagination, stiletto heels and provocative fishnet stockings. She had her short dark hair slicked back had applied her deep red lipstick to her perfect lips. She smiled as I sat down watching my eyes scan her from head to toe and back again. She had a lemon drop martini in front of her with the outline of her red lips on the rim I noticed. No sugar for her.

"You look beautiful tonight doll," I said casually.

"You clean up pretty good yourself," she responded. "So what is so important to talk about that I get a formal dinner date out of the deal?" she asked anxiously.

"Let's order something to eat first," I said as I scanned the menu. We made small talk as we waited for our food. I sipped my cabernet and I took her in. She was always the all American girl, but now exuded a pure, unapologetic, sensuality. She was like some dark, sleek, feline who had just spotted her next meal. When our waiter took our order he could not take his eyes of her and he had a noticeable bulge in his trousers. Listening to him stutter as he took out order was actually humorous. She noticed as well and as her attention was diverted to her stammering admirer I got to watch her nipples get hard and push on the sleek material of her dress. I am glad I was sitting down because the waiter wasn't the only one with a bulge. Her demeanor and confidence were changing quickly and I was wondering if it was going to be to my liking. It certainly was so far.