Breaking Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning, she whispered, "Taste me slave for I am your Mistress and your love." She didn't have to say a word as Susan was slowly working her tongue in and out. Slowly she brought her hands up and feeling her way exposed MJ's glistening pearl and gave it special attention, but she teased it at first like a fragile glass bead. A flick ever so lightly with her tongue causing a jolt to run through MJ's body, backing off and licking her smooth wet lips, tongue darting from time to time inside her, and lower over her smooth rose bud. MJ had completely surrendered and was lost in wave after wave of pure sensual pleasure. Susan brought her to the brink of orgasm, then backed off over and over again. She would reach up and rub and pinch MJ's hard nipples through the silky material as her mouth and tongue performed like magic. I knew from experience MJ was dripping wet and freely flowing into Susan's mouth and could hear her swallow from time to time. I envied her position and almost started drooling myself as I watched them. My cock stirred with my own desire, but I stayed where I was and watched their dance. Finally MJ lost all control, she reached down and grabbed Susan's head, ending up with two fists of hair and ground her engorged pussy into her mouth. Her body shook with orgasm and each spasm seemed to almost tear her in two. She was crying and letting out groans that started as her trying to say "Ohhhhh," but ending up as unintelligible animal grunts. Susan was dripping wet herself and a rivulet of her own wetness and my seed was running down the inside of her thigh. Distracted I hadn't noticed she was struggling, trying to get a breath, as MJ had her mouth and nose crushed into her twitching pussy. I jumped up and pried MJ's hands from Susan's hair causing her to fly backwards to the foot of the bed. She had been pulling away from MJ with all her strength.

I leaned over MJ with her arms under my hands as she twitched and moaned. Slowly hers eyes regained their focus. When they did I could see her staring past me down at Susan. I turned my head and was met by Susan's staring eyes, her blindfold twisted sideways around her neck, and her hair all disheveled, breathing heavily. As she looked at me I could see recognition slowly dawn on her. Her face took on the look of the old Susan as anger flashed across her face.

Chapter 19I Know You

"You!" she said, breathing heavily staring directly at me and thru me. I have to admit I was panicked and I am sure she could see it all over my face. I had been trying to think of the how and when to reveal ourselves to Susan, but had not come up with any plan other than waiting until I thought she was completely tamed then removing her blindfold. The look in her eyes, or so I thought, told me it wasn't quite time yet. I turned quickly and slapped her face hard with my open hand knocking her off the bed onto the floor. I jumped down and stood over her trying to regain my composure and dominance over the situation. She looked up in confusion with tears running down her face and a bright red mark appearing on her cheek.

"Don't you ever look your Master in the eye without permission slave," I said in what I thought was a firm and commanding voice. She immediately averted her gaze still sobbing.

"How do you respond to commands slave?" I barked at her.

She hesitated fighting me for a moment then ..."Y-y-yes Master," she responded, but I could sense insincerity in her voice. Her mind was working overtime trying to figure out if she could use her new knowledge to apply leverage to me. At least that is what my racing mind was thinking.

"Too slow," I said raising my voice, "I am very disappointed in you."

I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the foot of the bed looking for her cuffs as she struggled with me. I found them and quickly had her wrists bound and pulled her up off the floor and back on her hook with one quick motion. I was a little out of control due to my fear and panic, but I was going to tame my shrew or down in flames trying. She was hanging there, eyes closed, and wrestling with her bonds. I grabbed my belt and folding it in half started in on her bare ass. She sobbed and sobbing but kept her mouth shut and eyes closed. I reached out grabbing the chain between her clamps and ripped them off her. She gasped, but was silent. Her nipples red, sensitive, I reached out and pinched and twisted them.

"Who is your Master?" I asked her.

"You are my Master," she sobbed.

"How do I know I can trust your submission slave, I asked her slowly getting control of myself. "I see a defiant streak in you that must be controlled and subdued."

"I will obey Master I promise, it was a mistake, I was surprised, I'm so sorry," she said, her voice cracking with emotion.

"Service and obedience to your Master and Mistress should be all you think about slave."

"Our desires are your desires do you understand?"

"Yes Master.

"Do you love your Master and Mistress slave?"

"Yes Master, I love you my Master and my Mistress"

I threw the belt on the floor and put her ball gag on and let her hang there.

Standing right next to her I whispered in her ear startling her. "The time has come for you to know your Master and Mistress and serve us without a thought about yourself. I am going to give you time to consider what this means. Only you can decide to stay with us you will be owned completely. You will know the pleasure and pain of giving up your freewill to another, to exist for the pleasure of others. You will know the freedom that comes from having everything decided for you by your Master and Mistress. This is our great gift to you slave. Now do not speak until I tell you to." With that I slid the block under her feet so her cuffs wouldn't cut into her wrists. I joined Mary Jane on the bed. She had been watching wide eyed and silent. I looked her in the eyes and she averted her gaze embarrassed by her loss of control. She mouthed, "I'm sorry" silently to me. I put my arm around her and gave her a kiss, and whispered, "I like to see you lose yourself, but you have to have a little more control than that. I think we will be OK so don't worry." We both cleaned up and used the bathroom then I poured us same more drinks and we watched Susan.

MJ casually stroked my cock and kissed her way down to suck me as I held her head in my hand and sipped my drink. I was getting horny again and it occurred to me I did not get turned on by spanking Susan. I wondered if I could be a Master without being a sadist and enjoying the pain I inflicted on her. I did it to train her for obedience, but I was realizing I didn't get much pleasure from it. I looked down at my MJ and knew it was different for her. She was excited by it and it made her wet with desire. I wondered how it would affect our relationship going forward. She climbed on top of me facing Susan and slowly slid up and down on my cock as we watched Susan hang there and think. I always loved watching my cock slide in and out of MJ's perfect pussy. Licking a finger I slid it in her ass as she slowly milked my cock. As she rose up and down slowly with my cock in her pussy I flexed myself deep inside her. We did this in slow motion for at least half an hour. She could feel when I was getting close and stopped allowing my lust to subside then start up once again. We moaned together in perfect harmony until I could not stop myself and filled her with my thick warm cream. She continued slowly fucking me until my cock softened and fell out covered in cum and her wetness. She climbed off me and knelt licking me slowly clean sucking up every drop. Shortly after she finished Susan began to pee herself.

She didn't make a sound just let it run down her legs and pool on the floor.

Chapter 20

After Susan had finished she hung there whimpering pathetically. I rose from the bed and released her letting her fall in her pool of urine. She laid there whimpering in shock. I crouched down next to her and ran my hand softly next to her head pushing back her hair. She reached out and grabbed my wrist kissing my hand and whispered, "I love you Master, more than you will ever know." She was careful to avoid eye contact with me, but I sensed no real fear in her. I released her cuffs, rubbing her wrists to get circulation back, and picking her up in my arms, walked into the bathroom. Stripping her bare I turned on the water I got inside with her. I motioned for MJ to join us. All three of us in the shower together did not leave much room, but we managed to wash each other clean. Just three naked friends with no secrets left between us. Once we finished we dried each other off and went into the living room.

I held them both closely and took turns kissing them. They were both clean and fresh and I could not help but to begin to get aroused once again tired as I was. I positioned them both on the bed next to each other on their backs and kissed both of their bodies as they laid there. Taking turns on their lips nipples and lovely smooth nether lips. I tasted their arousal and shared it with them kissing them deeply and as I licked each back and forth, they kissed each other deeply. They opened themselves wide for me and their hands explored each other. Cupping each other's breasts, fingers lightly rubbing the end of an erect nipple, a pinch, each of them reading the others reaction, and discovering what they enjoyed the most. My head was buried between their legs as they both moved their hips towards me, asking, begging me with their movements for my oral attentions. I read their bodies as they read each other's and they both came together as my mouth moved back and forth between them. I wondered if it was my mouth, or their hands, tongues, and mouths that brought them to their quiet yet intense orgasms. When they had finished I climbed up between their legs sliding my strained cock inside one then the other. They spread wide and took all of me holding me tight while the other ran her hands over us. I kissed them deeply and passionately sharing their delicious juices with them once again. Moving back and forth I slowly made love to them relishing every inch of their flawless bodies, each gripping my cock in her unique way and caressing every inch of me as I slid in and out. My body was in sensual overload and I was shaking with my passion. At last I could not stop my excitement from overflowing, try as I might, to stem the flow. I strained deeply and came in great gasps and spasms deep inside that warm slice of heaven. I lay on top of her for minutes catching my breath as my cock slowly went limp and slid from inside.

We had brought food so I fixed a plate of smoked oysters, meat, cheese and crackers. We ate and drank quietly. I sat in the chair and let the girls have the bed. Susan looking sheepish but very happy brushed MJ's hair then her own. The girls whispered to each other in hushed tones as Susan fed MJ cheese and crackers from a plate I had placed on the bed. We were all exhausted and as I ate and drank I watched the girls until they went to sleep. Mary Jane asleep on her back, with her arm around Susan, who had rested her head on MJ's shoulder and went to sleep. They looked like goddesses to me. I took a photo of them before getting dressed to go to the store for something to drink besides alcohol. The nearest store was a couple miles away and I drove Susan's car. As I drove I thought about the three of us and where we would go from here. Susan was obviously pleased to serve us had an air of contentment surrounding her now that she knew who we were. I was walking around the store day dreaming of the three of us getting a place together and imagining the life we had in front of us when I first heard the sirens.

I walked to the window just as the fire trucks roared past wondering absently to myself what was there to burn way out here. About that time I realized they were heading in the direction of the cabins. I dropped the jug of water on the floor and raced to the car. Spitting dirt and rocks across the front of the parking lot I set off behind them. My mind reeling and my inner voice screaming, "Nooo it can't be!" But in life what we want is rarely what we get. I could see flames back in the woods at the motel, the fire trucks blocking the road. I parked the car on the shoulder and ran down a trail back behind the office, down the road to where our cabin was. It was fully engulfed in flames as was MJ's car. The fire department was doing their best to keep it from spreading. They had all the other cabins emptied and everyone was being held back by the office. I searched the people who were there for MJ and Susan, they weren't there. I ran back to the cabin and a fireman grabbed me before I could run inside. Screaming "Nooo" at the top of my lungs they held me as the roof collapsed.

Epilogue

The next day you could read in the paper that fire department had concentrated their limited resources on keeping the fire from spreading. The cabin itself was a pile of ashes and burning embers and a partially crumbled chimney. Two girls were missing and presumed dead. The preliminary cause was a creosote soaked chimney that hadn't been cleaned in a decade. I sat in the police station lying through my teeth that we were three friends there for a "party" weekend getaway just relaxing away from work and town. The cops knew better of course because they knew what went on there, but they weren't saying anything yet. It was just a matter of time until they found the evidence that wasn't flammable, hand cuffs and such. Susan and MJ's parent's faces were masks of confusion and hatred. Their eyes burned holes through me. "Why are you here and our children gone?" I knew I was either going to have to disappear or would be disappeared by Susan's family and associates in short order. At the moment I didn't really care as I was so consumed with grief and loss I wished for someone to put me out of my misery.

Book 2 Out of the Ashes

Chapter 1

We all realize life is unfair. People say it all the time, but until you experience something like I went through you really do not comprehend the meaning. We make decisions, take actions, never fully realizing the consequences of those actions. Just when we feel that we have the world by the balls the world turns around and kicks us in the balls. I felt it, just like that. Pain, loss of breath, the feeling of falling from a great height. Every time I thought of Mary Jane and Susan I felt like I had fallen off a cliff.

After the investigations and finally getting cleared by police I noticed strange cars following me around.

The feeling in my stomach of pain, fear, regret.