Breaking Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up slave, I said. Speak only when spoken to or suffer the consequences."

"Yes, Sir," she said demurely.

I could tell our time away from each other had eroded her training somewhat. She was frightened and nervous, but not as much as I had hoped. I needed her to fear me for now, but what I really wanted was her respect and true devotion. I knew I was giving her something she had never had before and though it intrigued her I couldn't help but feel she was playing along with it as long as it amused her. I was going to take her further than she could possibly suspect. She would be owned completely by MJ and I and in the end she would do it for love not fear.

As I drove I reached over and opened her coat so I could see her perfect thighs. The stocking were straight and garters attached perfectly they framed her perfectly smooth mound and I could just see the top of her slit.

The sheer white of the material against her perfectly smooth soft pale white skin was unbelievably beautiful. To say I had a "thing" for dressing woman in certain specific ways was an understatement. I loved the female body in its entirety. When dressed and presented in all of its beauty it was the most powerful aphrodisiac to me. My eyes literally devoured her. I heard a car honk and I jerked back into my lane. I looked past Susan and out the window and there was MJ in my truck giving me a glare and pointing at the road as she sped by me. She knew where my head was at. I focused again on the road and told Susan to spread her legs and put her feet on the dash. She obeyed without a word.

"You know if anyone drives by in a truck they will be able to see your smooth pussy slave, even through these tinted windows."

"I know Master, she said."

I reached over and cupped her mound dipping my finger into her. She moaned softly as I slid it over her clit. I massaged her button as I drove, only stopping to suck on my finger, tasting her lust, then it went right back to her swelling pearl. She was clean sweet and delicious.

"Don't cum until I tell you to slave," I whispered.

Y-y-yes Sir, but what if I can't help it?" she managed to say in a whisper and a groan.

"You must have me confused with your pussy fiancé, thinking you may question me slave. Now shut the fuck up and obey!"

"Oh yes, oh yes Sir," she stammered.

Are you an obedient slave and will you obey your Master always, slave?" I asked her.

"Yes Master," she said.

I continued this way until we reached the Motel. I drove slowly over the bumpy dirt road back to our cabin. Susan's head moved back and forth trying to figure out what was going on. I could tell the bumpy dirt road had her concerned. I kept on massaging her clit and she finally gave in whether to my incessant rubbing or the bouncing road or nerves I don't know, but she let a out a shriek and came hard. Her hips convulsing and pushing against my sopping wet finger I slid it back and forth over her hard clit and into her sopping wet pussy. She was freaking out because after she finished I just kept rubbing her super sensitive clit.

She finally started to beg, "please stop Master ...please, please," she whimpered.

I stopped massaging her and her feet collapsed on the floor just as I arrived at the cabin. I parked next to my truck as MJ was already there and inside.

I looked over at Susan and could see tears soaking her blindfold. I just watched her shaking with left over adrenalin and said, "I didn't give you permission to cum slave, I believe you will have to be punished for your insolence."

"I-I-I'm sorry Master I couldn't help it."

I walked around the car making sure no one was watching or peering through the trees at us and pulled her roughly from the car. I led her up the steps telling her when to step up and opened the door leading her inside. MJ was standing there sipping champagne. I unbuttoned Susan's coat and threw it the corner, standing behind Susan I grabbed her arms and held them tightly in front of her as MJ attached handcuffs to her wrists. I pulled her arms above her head and attached the cuffs to a hook we had placed in the center of the beam that ran the length of the room. Before she knew what was happening she was hanging from a hook toes just touching the ground even with her heels on. If I took off her heels she would be completely unsupported except by her wrists.

"Who's there?" Susan asked. Knowing someone else was obviously in the room with us.

"It's your Mistress Susan," I whispered in her ear. She will assist your Master in your training slave. You will obey her as you obey your Master. That is my command to you."

"B-b-but Sir, but I thought it was just going to be you," she said with real concern and fear in her voice. I knew right then introducing her to MJ was the best thing I could have done. It was dawning on her that it wasn't a little game we were playing and it was now becoming clear she was indeed my property.

"I did not tell you to speak slave," I roared in her ear like I was the wrath of god. You told your Master you were obedient and would obey me always slave, you weren't lying to your Master were you?"

Panicking and squirming at her bonds she shrieked "No Master, I didn't lie, but, but, but, I didn't know ...I"

That was all she got out before my open hand came down on her bare ass hard. The sound of the slap was like a report from a gun in the small cabin. She shrieked and I repeated the process. She started kicking her legs and MJ got a hold of them and bound them together. I pulled off her heels and let her hang and weep a little.

"Your real training has begun slave," I whispered in her ear.

Chapter 16Sensory Overload

"Go get ready," I told MJ, as I began my preparations for Susan. I opened one of the bags we had brought with us and fished out a ball gag, I grabbed her cheeks hard forcing her mouth open and shoved in the ball. Stepping behind her I synched it up tight.

"I am sick of hearing your weak excuses slave, from now on nod your head when I address you and do not hesitate." She nodded in the affirmative still weeping. I grabbed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger stretching it out in front of me and attached a nipple clamp first to one then the other. They were tight and she shrieked through her balls gag. The style I used were connected by a chain and tightened as you pulled on the chain. I gave it a nice tug to make sure it was going to hold. Susan was squirming and trying to tell me it hurt, but the ball gag garbled everything she said so it came out unintelligible.

I stood there looking at her and said, "shut the fuck up slave, I didn't tell you to speak."

She continued squirming and trying to say something. I walked casually behind her picking up a paddle and brought it down hard across her perfect ass. Ignoring her screams I brought it down again and again in rapid motion. I stopped and whispered in her ear, "I will continue until you learn to take your punishment without uttering a sound, do you understand?"

She nodded affirmative over and over again. Her ass was pink and actually warm to the touch. I gave her one more and she didn't make a sound. I ran my hand over her cheeks and stepped over to our cooler and grabbed an ice cube. I ran it over her warms cheeks watching the melted water drip down her legs.

"I know you want to speak slave but you must not. Ignore the voice inside your head and listen only to me. In this phase of your training you will learn exactly what being a slave is really all about. This is no game and your training will be difficult for you. You have been programmed all your life to be willful and spoiled. That changes right now. Your only desire will be to serve your Master and Mistress in all things. To please them is your only wish and your pleasure is derived only from pleasing them. Do you understand?"

"She nodded her head in affirmation. I figured she needed a break so I slid a block of wood under her feet so she could relieve the pressure on her wrists. She stood there quietly body trembling.

The cabin had a fire place and I built a fire to warm it up. We had the heat up high but there was still a chill in the room as the heater was crap like everything else in the cabin. I got it roaring and removed my boots socks and shirt. I was undoing my belt when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned and took a long look at MJ and I was transfixed. She stood there with one leg posed in front of the other, hands on hips, doing her best Pin-Up impersonation for me in her new outfit. She was getting into her role there was no doubt. She was almost all in black, black shear body stocking, red stiletto heels, black leather mini skirt, red velvet gloves all the way to her elbows. Her hair slicked back and her lips painted blood red once again. Her eyes painted heavily, mascara liberally applied to her long lashes. She looked like a submissive's fantasy come to life.

She strolled over to Susan and ran a soft glove over her body. First her face, neck, and shoulders. Then she cupped her breasts, feeling their weight, and then ran them down her back and over her ass. Susan shuddered and moaned, but said nothing. I could smell her perfume and I was sure Susan could as well. She squatted in front of Susan with her face in front of Susan's smoothly shaven pussy. Her arms were holding Susan still by her hips. Breathing in deeply she said, "I see you are fresh and clean slave", and she parted Susan's lips inspecting her pussy. "Why are you so wet slave, did your Masters punishment excite you," she asked. Susan just nodded her head slowly up and down. "You are wet, does your training excite you?" She pulled back the skin covering Susan's clit and flicked her tongue out ever so softly barely touching her. Susan gasped through her ball gag her body shuddering. I was standing there holding my belt with my mouth hanging open. I quickly grabbed the video camera, set it on a tripod and started recording. Not for blackmail material this time, but just because the scene was so erotically charged. MJ wasn't paying me any attention at all and flicked out her tongue again. Susan shuddered and moaned. Holding Susan's hips she slowly worked her tongue over her smooth lips, darting inside, nibbling her clit. Even as uncomfortable as she was hanging there she was trying to spread her legs for MJ's tongue. I removed her ball gag and whispered in her ear. "Say thank you to your Mistress."

"Thank you Mistress," she moaned. Licking her lips and stretching her jaw which I am sure was sore from the gag. I could hear MJ's tongue in Susan's increasingly wet pussy. Their excitement and that wet sound of hot slippery flesh had my cock rock hard. I finally finished undressing and stood behind her as MJ continued her work. Susan was lost in pure ecstasy and moaning like she was in heat. I was surprised she was this excited considering she had a huge orgasm in the car not 20 minutes ago. I was thinking her disorientation, pain, and fear had heightened her libido. Of course, she could just be one horny chick as well I thought to myself. Placing my cock between her legs I slid it slowly back and forth. It was soon covered with Susan's freely flowing juices. MJ was sucking and licking her clit louder and louder as Susan panted and moaned. I slid my cock in between her lips and into her sopping wet pussy. Slowly I pushed all the way in. She felt like magic and I could sense she was going to cum very quickly. I whispered in her ear to control herself and reaching around I gave a sharp tug to her nipple clamps. The pain caught her up and I could feel her excitement subside due to the sudden pain in her nipples. I continued to fuck her slowly feeling her clutching every inch of my cock. I pulled out and slid under her wet lips and MJ licked and sucked the wet head of my cock. Back and forth we went and every time I felt Susan peaking I would tug on her clamps to bring her down.

Whispering in her ear, I softly coached her with the main messages I wanted to get across. She was only to cum on command. She was to verbalize her complete obedience, and devotion to her Master and Mistress. We continued this way for a very long time. Our conversation went something like this.

"Not yet slave, calm down, control yourself," I whispered

"Yes, Master," She said over and over.

Her pleasure and pain were fighting for control of her body with neither gaining an upper hand. Back and forth it went. Her body swayed and twitched as we continued to bring her up then back down.

"Thank your Master for training you slave."

"Thank you Master, so much, for training me."

"Tell you Mistress you worship her and thank her for the great gift she is bestowing on you slave."

"Oh thank you Mistress for your gift," she moaned. I am an unworthy slave."

This is how it went ...over and over again. Finally I was the one to give in. She was approaching climax once again and I couldn't stop myself. I just slid all the way into her, holding her hips tightly, pushing in as deeply as possible then holding completely still, my cock ejaculated big streams of my cum deep inside of her. I let out a huge groan as I gave her the last of my seed. I said, "You can cum now slave," and she immediately started to shudder and shake. Spasms ran through her pelvis and hips as she let out all her pent up lust. MJ had her mouth completely covering her pussy, licking her clit, and I could hear her humming into her wet pussy. Susan stood and hung there weeping and shaking with the aftershocks of her orgasm. MJ stood up stretching her cramped legs. I could see Susan's and MJ's wetness dripping from her chin. She looked like she was a little bit lost and in shock. I grabbed her and held her close kissing her deeply wiping her face clean. I guided her to the bed and had her lay down on her back. Turning back looking at Susan shaking I said, "It's time to thank your Mistress and Master for their hard work slave."

Chapter 17Mistress

I reached up and unhooked Susan's hands from the overhead hook. She immediately collapsed at my feet. She was whimpering quietly and I could tell the blood rushing into her arms was causing her some discomfort. I removed her cuffs and told her to get on her knees and shake out her arms. She complied silently, kneeling and weakly shaking her arms. I got behind the camera and made sure to have some close ups of her. The way her full breasts bounced as she shook her arms would look good in slow motion I thought. I wondered if she could still feel the pressure exerted by her nipple clamps since they had been on for quite a while. Her puffy nipples looked red and sore from my vantage point. I reached down and gave the chain a tug and a surprised gasp escaped her lips. Holding her head I guided it to my flaccid cock, it was covered Susan's juices and my own cum.

"Open your mouth slave and clean up your Master," I ordered.

Susan's obeyed without hesitation when she felt my cock at her lips. I guided her head in one hand as she sucked my cum covered cock until it was clean and licked what had dripped down my balls. Once I saw she had the last drop cleaned up I attached her collar and leash and had her crawl on all fours around the room with me. I refreshed MJ's glass and poured myself one. I walked over and set it down on the table next to MJ's next to her on the table next to the bed. MJ was content to lay there sipping her champagne watching us as I took my time and made Susan crawl along at the end of the leash everywhere I walked. Taking my time I lit the candles we had brought and turned out all the lights. The cabin was now very warm and comfortable and my naked body was not cold at all. Susan was getting earning the art of being on my leash and moving in the proper direction with just slight pressure from me. I could tell she was just glad to be off the hook for a while and stretch out her limbs and she was completely submissive following me around the room.

Once everything was prepared I pulled on her leash and told her to stand up and wait for my orders. She was directly at the foot of the bed facing MJ who was laying there watching her.

I told MJ to stand up and I put a soft simulated leopard fur comforter on the bed covering it completely. Leading Susan over to MJ I told her to kneel in front of her Mistress.

"Reach up and remove her skirt slave," I said. Susan put her hands up feeling around MJ waist until she found the zipper on the skirt and unzipped it. MJ stepped out of it using Susan's head for a hand rest and balance. She looked great in the crotch-less body stocking and heels, her smooth pussy framed by the dark sheer material. I loved how her breasts looked beneath the shear material.

I handed her Susan's leash and she sat back on the bed pulling Susan along with her. Susan felt the edge of the bed and naturally went to her hands and knees on it. MJ pulled her onto the bed and told her to lay still at her feet. She reached down and removed the leash leaving the collar on. Tossing the leash on the floor she said, "I don't think we need this anymore slave." She laid back and extended one beautiful leg in front of Susan and said "remove my shoe." Susan reached out blindly and felt her leg with both hands working her way down to her ankle and worked the clasp free. She carefully removed the heel setting it aside. "Massage my foot," She said smiling. After a bit she whispered, "now kiss it all over to show your love your Mistress". Susan hesitated and I immediately stepped over and brought my hand down on her exposed ass. Shocked she jumped, but immediately started kissing MJs foot.

She said, "Now that wasn't nice. This worthless slave belongs to me at the moment and only I will be the one to punish her, hand me my crop please?" Reprimanded I obeyed the Mistress in charge. Digging the riding crop out of a bag I handed it to her. There was a beat up easy chair and ottoman in front of the fireplace and I turned them around facing the bed. I got comfortable and sat down to drink and watch MJ work. We hadn't really discussed much of what we were going to do but we knew each other so well we just fell into our roles, playing off each other. Besides, sitting there watching these two was about as hot as it gets. MJ laying there in her body stocking, glass of champagne in one hand, riding crop in the other, with Susan, blindfolded at her feet, wearing nothing but white thighs highs, nipple clamps, and a collar, kissing her feet. I almost had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

MJ's sensuality had always amazed me and was something to behold. She often lost herself inside of it, not really knowing what she was doing or where she was. That reckless surrender to her lust was something I adored in her. She was completely in control of herself right now and of Susan as well. I knew this was the first step on a long and delicious journey and I had a front row seat.

Chapter 18Woman to Woman

The ambiance of the room was just as I liked it. The fire crackling, making the air warm, comfortable on my exposed flesh. The lighting was perfect, candles flickering, shadows across the rough timbered walls. Silhouettes of lust as Susan bent to her task. I sat relaxed with my feet resting on the ottoman, crossed at the ankles in the big soft chair. My spent cock laying against my thigh with a drop of cum at the tip. I sipped my drink and watched Susan at work.

After MJ's protective words Susan seemed to relax, her kisses went from being quick pecks to slow loving, dare I say, passionate kisses. Her mouth moved over MJ's stocking covered foot slowly and I could see her full lips being pulled to the side as she kissed one spot then moved to another. MJ moved one foot then another in front of Susan's mouth obviously enjoying her ministrations. She lowered her legs forcing Susan's lips up her legs slowly. She understood what to do without a word and slowly worked her way up MJ's legs. MJ lifted her legs one at a time and Susan took each one in her hands, kissing each well formed calf all around, working her way up to her strong thighs. This went on at an excruciatingly slow pace for me, but not for either of them. They were milking their desires, and I could hear their breathing get heavier, but at an almost indiscernible pace. Both women were submerged completely in their parts, MJ laying back eyes half lidded, a soft moan escaping from her open mouth from time to time. I watched as Susan's breasts swayed with each slow movement and their bodies found their own rhythm, a ballet of pure sensual delight. I could see MJ's glistening lips through the cut out in her body stocking. Her drink was forgotten on the table next to her, riding crop at her side where she had dropped it. She let out a gasp as Susan's tongue brushed her smooth, moist slit the first time. She spread her legs and laid them on Susan's back, arching she made sure that Susan's tongue was buried deeply between her wet lips.