Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turner28
turner28
35 Followers

"Chris, I found her." David shouted as he stuck his gun in the back of his pants and poured himself a drink. I didn't dare move but I tried to watch through the mess that was my hair. I could feel the heat and it felt good not to be cold anymore. The blood had dried on my lip and there were needles of pain in my fingers and feet. David walked over to me and kicked me in the stomach. "Get up. Get to your feet bitch."

I rolled in pain but he snatched me by my hair and to my feet before I could protest. Chris was standing in the doorway. Those blue eyes seemed happy to see me. I didn't move or speak.

"Well, had a little excitement didn't we?" Chris smiled as he walked over to me. "Are you ready to behave yourself now?" He caressed my face with his hand. I flinched away and David pulled my hair harder.

"Let go of me David!" I spit as I tried to free my hair from his hand. "I hate you!" I yelled at Chris." David let me go and I almost fell from the sudden freedom of movement. "You killed an innocent man! Why? Just to hurt me?" I screamed at Chris. "I will NEVER love you. I would rather die than love you!" I was furious at him. I hit him with my fists as hard as I could and he laughed at me. "Phillip is dead and all you do is laugh?" I fell to my knees crying.

"Taylor. Phillip is not dead." Chris stated. I dared not believe him. I saw David shoot Phillip. I stared at him waiting for him to speak. "I want you to get cleaned up then we'll talk." Chris reached down to help me up. I jerked away.

"Tell me about Phillip. I SAW him get shot. I saw the blood. I saw" Chris put a finger to my lips.

"Shhhh. I know what you thought you saw. Let's get you downstairs and cleaned up, and then we'll talk." Chris tried to sound so soothing. He cupped my head in his hands.

"I don't want to go downstairs. I never want to go down there again." I cried. "I want to know about Phillip. If he's not dead where is he? What have you done to him?" I sounded desperate. In a way I suppose I was. Phillip had given me hope. I thought he was dead. If he was alive then I had reason to hope again.

"He was hit in the arm. I had Simon take him home." Chris softly said. His eyes appeared truthful. He let go of me and I backed away – right into David who was standing behind me and I didn't see him.

"I don't believe you." I whispered. I could not move with David behind me and Chris in front of me. "I don't believe you." I could not stop the tears. "You're just saying that so I'll cooperate. I don't believe you!" I screamed. I raised my fists to hit him again but David grabbed my wrists and stopped me. "LET GO OF ME!" I struggled against him. It was useless. David was really like Goliath he was so big.

"Take her downstairs and make sure she gets cleaned up. I'll be down later." Chris turned and left the room.

I fell against David crying. He held my wrists crossed in front of me. David drug me to the stairs and almost flung me down them. I paid no attention to the specifics of the house, maybe I should have. My only concern was getting away from David before he turned his wrath on me. At the door to my room I stopped and David was right behind me. He shoved me in so forcefully I fell against the bed. By the time I turned around he was locking me in.

CHAPTER 3

I was in hell again. Resigned, I went to the bathroom and started the shower. David left, locking me in. Chris had left a dress on the bed for me. He always chose my clothes, when he allowed me to wear any that is. Always dresses, flattering but nothing underneath. His choice of clothing for me provided easy access for them. The simple dresses were made of lightweight material and did nothing to protect from the temperatures. That's probably why he chose them.

As the hot water poured over me, I recalled being in the crevice. Why had I fallen asleep? Why didn't I run when I had the chance? Instead of dwelling on that I remembered what I had been dreaming about.

**************************************

I was on the floorboard. Ben was talking to Rico asking him not to say anything about me. I felt the car stop and heard Ben get out. He was talking to someone. They laughed and everything sounded ok. Ben said to someone for them to let Rico out. I could barely hear them talking but I could tell things were not going as planned. I heard a gun cock.

"You brought someone else here? Ben" A man said.

"It wasn't deliberate. She needed help. I couldn't just leave her there. She hasn't seen anything and I'm sure she won't say a word." Ben explained nervously.

Someone was coming to the car. The door opened. I felt the barrel of the gun at the back of my head. My heart stopped momentarily. I had just escaped hell only to fall into a new level of it? Terrified of what might happen I listened and did as I was told.

"Put your hands where I can see them. Don't look at me. Get out of the car and keep your back turned." A man commanded me. I complied, terrified of what I had just gotten into. Could this be worse than what I had just gotten out of? The gun barrel never left contact with my head. I got out and raised my hands in the air.

"She's not a threat to you." Ben said. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a gun pointed at his face. His gun was gone. Rico was laughing. I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer.

"Who is she?" the British accent asked.

"She's the Internet queen. You know the one I told you about a few weeks ago." Rico stated.

"What are you talking about Rico?" British accent asked again.

"There's a website that shows her in all sorts of fun. I think she likes it to tell you the truth." Rico smirked.

"Why is she so filthy?" British accent asked. I still had my eyes closed. If I could get out of this it would be a miracle.

"She escaped her captors and I found her fleeing from them. That's why she's with me." Ben piped in.

"What's your name girl?" British accent asked. The gun poked the back of my head. I was trembling and terrified.

"Taylor, sir." I said quietly without opening my eyes. "Please, sir I didn't mean to be here. I just want to go home."

"Turn around and look at me." British accent demanded. I did as I was told. The gun still at the back of my head. "Open your eyes." I obeyed.

"Please sir, if they find me they'll do terrible things to me." I was interrupted by Rico.

"Yeah I love watching you misbehave." He bragged. Rico had the look of a gangster. His head was shaved, he was covered in tattoos and his speech revealed his lack of education.

"You're trembling. Why are you so afraid of me?" British accent asked. He was so handsome and his voice so soothing I relaxed a little.

"There's a gun to my head." I stated. "I just escaped a man who has held me captive for over a year. I'm afraid he'll find me. All I want is to go home and be safe." I looked down hoping I had not just made the situation worse.

"Take her inside and get her a blanket. Get her something to drink as well." He ordered. Then gun was lowered and the man behind me took me in the house. As the door closed I heard arguing. Then I heard a gunshot. I jumped and let out a little scream. The man came from behind me and wrapped a blanket around me.

"It's all right ma'am. Please, sit down." He pointed to a couch. Terrified, I followed his direction. He was a large man, not handsome; there were scars on his face. He handed me a glass of bourbon.

"This will warm you up." He said as he sat across from me on a chair. "My name is Simon."

I was too terrified to speak. I sipped the bourbon as the door opened and the men came in. British accent came over and sat next to me. Rico went into another part of the house. Others stood like sentries around the room.

"My name is Phillip. My home is your home. No one will hurt you here." Simon brought him a glass of bourbon. "Simon, please open up Sarah's room and have Maria set out some food for our guest." He looked at me as if this were the most normal thing happening. Simon left.

I couldn't speak; I was still trembling from both the cold and the fear. Phillip sipped his drink. I studied his face. His dusty blonde hair framed his face with a days growth of beard that needed shaved. His eyes were a very intense shade of green. I looked down at his hands, they looked soft and gentle.

"Don't fret over Ben. He was a dirty cop. He would have left here and taken you right back to where you just left. I couldn't allow that to happen. Right now they don't know where you are. Let's keep it that way." Phillip stood and offered his hand. "Please, come. You can get cleaned up and change clothes."

I cautiously took his hand and he led me upstairs. He took me into a very beautiful room with a wall full of windows. He let my hand go and walked to the windows. He closed the drapes. He was very handsome, polite and well dressed. What would he have to do with the likes of someone like Rico I wondered as I watched him cautiously.

"This was my ex-wife's room. It is yours while you are here." Phillip opened a door. "This was her closet. There are many clothes still in there and you are about the same size as she was. Choose anything you like." He came back over to me and softly said, "I give you my word that you are safe here. Simon will stay with you to make sure of that. You take care of yourself and I'll come back shortly." His thick British accent was almost hypnotic. I believed him. I watched as he left the room.

"I'll wait just outside the door, ma'am. If you need anything just ask. The restroom is just over there." He said as he pointed to a double door across the room by the windows.

"Thank you." I said quietly, not sure to make of this situation. I went over to the doors as Simon went out of the room leaving the door open. I could see him standing guard. I felt safe, but what was happening? What would happen? I walked into the bathroom and it took my breath away. It was a suite in itself. A raised garden tub, a separate shower area, a dressing table with an entry to the closet and tons of care items that looked new and unopened. I looked in the closet. It was full of brand new clothes, all designer. I chose a simple pajama outfit and underwear. I haven't worn underwear in so long I've forgotten how they feel. I laid everything on the dressing table and started the shower. I felt a little like Alice in Wonderland I suppose. I had fled hell and fell into a safe haven. Soon I would be home I prayed.

After the shower, I dressed and applied some fragrance. I was sitting at the dressing table looking at all of the combs when Phillip appeared behind me. He had tears in his eyes. I chose a comb and lifted it to my hair.

"May I?" He asked. "Sarah used to love it when I combed her hair." A tear slowly slid down his cheek as I said nothing but offered him the comb. He was so gentle. He knew how to handle hair and the tangles so they did not pull. I was still terrified, not knowing if I would be captive here or safe. The trembling had finally stopped thankfully. My hair was long so the process took a while. When it was done he laid the comb back on the table and kneeled at my side. He took my hands from my lap into his hands and looked into my eyes.

"Rico showed me the website." With that the tears formed in my eyes. "You have nothing to fear in my home. When I think about what they done to you it makes me angry." He looked down then back to me. "You'll be safe here." He still had my hands in his as he stood up. His hands were soft and strong and I wanted to believe him. I knew Chris would stop at nothing to find me. I stood as well. "Are you hungry?" Phillip asked.

"Famished actually." I didn't want to let go of his hands. What was it about them that made me believe there was safety here? He took one hand and began across the room. It was then that I realized just how badly I had hurt my feet. I could barely step without wincing. Phillip stopped and looked down questioningly. He scooped me into his arms and carried me to a settee. There he set me gently down and kneeled in front of me.

"Let me see." He said as he lifted my foot and examined it. "Simon. Please come in here." He commanded and Simon appeared out of nowhere. "I need the first aid kit and the slippers from Sarah's closet." Simon left to get the items. I must have been in some sort of shock because all I could do was look at him. "You went through hell to get out of there didn't you?" His eyes were still cloudy with tears.

"Yes." I whispered. "Why are you helping me?" Why was he helping me when it would have been easier for him just to take me back to Chris and be done with this whole thing? "You know he'll come looking for me." I said as fear edged my voice.

"When I first saw you get out of the car, I knew something terrible had happened to you. I knew you needed help and I also knew Ben would not give it to you." Simon returned with the first aid kit and Phillip began attending to the cuts on my feet. "I could see the fear in your eyes. I have never seen anything so intense in my life.." I winced as he applied the antiseptic and iodine. "Rico showed me the website. There is nothing live at the moment, but he pulled up the archives." He wrapped gauze around my feet tenderly. "I saw that man, I saw you shoot him and how terrified you were." He slipped my foot into a slipper and began treating my right foot. "How long were you there before you escaped?"

I didn't know how to answer. I just realized that I had no idea how long I'd been there. I didn't even know where "there" was. I answered honestly and timidly. "I don't know. When he took me it was summer. It seems like I've been there forever." I looked away, ashamed that he had seen what I had endured.

"I'll have Chip look at the time stamps and see if we can clear up some of that for you, ok?" Phillip assured as he began wrapping my foot.

"Who's Chip?" I felt a little more at ease. Conversation is nothing to be afraid of.

"Chip is my computer genius on staff. He designed the security system here and can do just about anything with a computer." He gently slipped my foot into the slipper. "I think it might be best to stay off those for a few days. I'll have your meals brought up to you." He turned to Simon and said, "Have Maria bring her a tray." Simon left. Phillip turned back to me.

"You should come to see Chip first though." He looked a little angry. "Tell me about the implants he put in you."

I could feel my face turn red. How did he know about those? "How?" I began. He put a finger to my lips.

"It's on that horrid website. I saw how he implanted them. I saw the demonstration. It's so cruel!" He declared.

"I don't recall him putting them in. I woke up in a basement room that had been made into an exam room. Chris was there and explained the implants to me. He demonstrated them. It was very painful. I can tell you they work at a distance but I don't know the range." I said slowly. Phillip stood and picked me up.

"Let's see what Chip can do about them." He carried me out of the room and to a small elevator. We rode it to the first floor and went into a remote part of the house. Simon was there. Phillip placed me on a chair.

"Taylor, this is Chip." He introduced us. Chip was a typical computer geek. Glasses, skinny and surrounded by computers.

"Nice to meet you." He said barely looking at me. "Someone is coming up the drive." He said to Phillip. I could feel the fear creeping up my spine. It was Chris. I knew it was. Phillip saw my fear and came to me.

"I give you my word that he will never know that you're here." Phillip assured me. I began trembling. How could all of this have happened in one day? I got away. I was safe. How could Chris come and take me away now? I did not want to go back. I watched the monitor as the car crept up the long and winding driveway. It didn't seem to be in much of a hurry.

"If he, if he activates the implants he'll, he'll know I'm here." I stammered. I saw the car on the security monitor. It still had a way to come before arriving.

"Well then, Chip I think you have your work cut out for you. We can't remove them but maybe you can deactivate them. I must go and meet him. I'll return as soon as I can." Phillip stood up to leave. "Simon, don't leave her. Shoot him if you have to but do not allow her to be harmed." And Phillip left.

"Yes sir." Simon looked back at me. Chip was pecking away at his keyboard. "What can we do Chip?"

"Well, first I am going to isolate the frequency and try to override the programming. It'll take a few minutes." Chip never looked up.

"Simon." I said with a little urgency.

"Yes" he squatted in front of me and looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"If he gets close enough to activate the implants I'll need your help." Tears formed in my eyes. "They're very painful. I won't be able to keep from crying out. I'll need your help to," I wiped away a tear from my cheek. "Keep quiet. He can't hear me. Please don't let him hear me. Promise me that you will do whatever you have to, to keep me quiet." I was crying. I was scared that Chris would find me. I wanted to believe that Chip could help and Simon could protect me but it was difficult. I feared what Chris would do if he found me here.

"It won't come to that." Simon did not sound so sure.

"Promise me. If he finds me...," I couldn't finish I was sobbing too hard.

"Whatever it takes. You have my word." Simon stood up and went to Chip. "How's it going?"

"It hasn't located the frequency yet. We may have to wait for it to go live. I have located a frequency coming from the car in the driveway and I'm trying to isolate it." Chip kept pecking away at his keyboard. "Any idea what the range of the device is?"

"THIS CLOSE!" I shouted as I felt the first sting of the implants. "Noooooooo. Please!" I took a deep breath, "Simon, the closer he gets the worse it will get. Do whatever it takes please don't let him find me I beg you." Tears coursed down my face from the pain as I watched him.

"You have my word that he'll never know you are here." He turned to Chip. "Can you stop them?" He said with urgency. He appeared almost frantic.

Chip came over and pointed something at me. I was too busy taking deep breaths to fight the pain to care. I closed my eyes and prayed.

"Where is he now?" I heard Simon ask.

"In the house." Chip responded still typing. "Damn I can't get a lock on the implants."

"Try harder." Simon urged.

"Simon. Simon. It's time. He's closer. It hurts." I was biting my lip to keep from crying out. My hands were clenching the chair arms so tight my knuckles were white. My nipples felt like a knife was being run into them. My vagina felt worse. I felt Simon take my hand.

"Here squeeze my hand." He offered a handkerchief for me to bite on. I took it and bit hard. I was groaning in pain.

"SHIT!" Chip exclaimed and rushed to a wall where a door opened. "In here quick, they're coming down the hall!" Simon carried me in and laid me on the floor. Chip left and the door closed. I could hear Phillip and Chris talking to Chip. The pain increased. Simon put his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh." He whispered. "I'm sorry to do this but he's right outside. Shhh. I wish I could make it better." He looked like he was about to cry.

The pain was so intense I was writhing on the floor. Simon was doing his best to keep me quiet. I could hear nothing. All I was aware of was the pain. When I thought I was going to pass out it just stopped. My body went slack. I hadn't noticed that I was sweating. Simon took the hanky from my mouth.

"Are you ok?" He whispered urgently. I was so exhausted that I couldn't speak. I tried to nod but I am not sure if I actually did. He kept his word I thought thankfully and passed out.

CHAPTER 4

Back to reality. I shut the water off and got out of the shower. As I dried off I wondered what Chris would do to me. I went to the dressing table where Chris had left a pretty, light blue, poet's dress. In any other setting the dress would have been romantic. It looked vulgar here. I put it on and sat down to comb my hair. I remembered how gentle Phillip had combed my hair and sighed. Would I ever get out of here? Was I doomed to be Chris's play thing forever? Before I got up the door opened. It was Chris. He looked serious and angry. How I hated him now. He had changed so much and I hated being anywhere near him.

turner28
turner28
35 Followers