Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turner28
turner28
35 Followers

"You know there has to be punishment for what you did." He looked stern at me. He had those damn zip ties in his hand. I loathed those zip ties. I found it hard to believe that something as simple as a piece of plastic could so effectively bind me.

"What did I do wrong? You lock me up and it's only natural for me to want freedom. I hate it here!" I spat at him. "You may keep me here. You may do terrible things to me. But I will NEVER love you." I smiled defiantly. Instantly I realized I shouldn't have. He slapped me hard across the face knocking me to the floor.

"Maybe not. But you'll always be mine." He sneered and grabbed my wrists. I did not struggle. What was the point. He would do to me what he wanted whether I fought or not. He used the zip ties to secure a short chain between my wrists. He secured it to the "bracelets" they had made for me. He did the same to my ankles. The chain between my wrists was about a foot long, the one between my ankles a little longer. Both made moving difficult. "You'll wear these until you can prove me to me that your running days are over." He took the chain between my wrists and pulled me to my feet.

"I hate you." I stated angrily. I pulled away from him.

"I have a surprise for you. So you can see I didn't lie to you Phillip will be online shortly and you can chat with him. I'm not uncaring. I know he means something to you. I will not be back tonight. Rest, you have a long day tomorrow." With that he left and locked the door behind him. I was angry. I hate the restraints. They make me feel so helpless. I hated the zip ties worse. He made sure there was nothing I could use to cut them off. I looked at the computer, then to all the cameras around the room and wondered if the site was live again. I sat at the chair in front of the computer and waited. There were times I wished that computer didn't exist. Chris fed everything that happened to me to the Internet. People viewing his horrid website could see everything. Sometimes Chris allowed viewers to chat. I never replied to the chat windows that came up on the screen. They had no care about me so I had nothing to say to them. I often wondered why no one had traced the IP address and came for me.

It wasn't long and the chat window popped up. I could see Phillip. He looked tired.

"Taylor. Oh Taylor I was so worried about you. Are you all right?" How that accent soothed me.

"I'm all right. Are you? I saw you get shot." I was so relieved he was talking to me. "I couldn't find the gate. I think I went the wrong way." I wanted to pour my heart out to him.

"It's ok. It just grazed me. Nothing serious. A few aspirin and a band aid fixed it right up." He paused and looked at me intently. "Do you remember the movie we watched? The one you liked so well?" He asked seriously.

"I think so." I tried to remember, we had watched quite a few.

"The one we watched over and over again." He went on.

"Yes." I did remember. "Why?"

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"You know I do." I was concerned. Something was wrong.

"I will come for you." He said simply. Then I understood. In the movie the hero said that to his love. Even death did not stop him. His friends brought him back to life and he came for her. I smiled, understanding what he meant.

"I will never doubt again." I quoted from the movie. He relaxed and smiled.

"Good. No matter what happens remember that. I want to tell you something." He seemed to shy a little. It was something I liked about him.

Before he could say anything else the door to my room opened. I turned to see who it was. Ice went down my spine. It was David. I couldn't move. The very sight of him could stop my heart at times.He looked so angry. He looked at my hands and smiled.

"You know, out in the woods, do you know how I saw you?" He grinned and secured the door behind him.

"I don't know." It was almost inaudible. I really didn't want him to be there and wondered why he was.

"Your bracelets. I saw the sun glint off them. Do you remember what I told you?" He walked toward me. I tried to stand up and move away but only tripped over the chain and fell to the floor. "I told you Chris would be the least of your worries. Did you understand what I meant?" He reached down and snatched my hair pulling me to my feet, forcing me to look him in the face. I could hear Phillip on the computer pleading with David but I was so terrified that I couldn't speak.

"Well, did you understand me?" He demanded.

"You're hurting me David. Please let go." I asked timidly fearing the consequences of upsetting him. Surprisingly, he let go. I noticed he had a gun on his belt. He saw me looking at it and smiled.

"You'll never get a chance. Why do you think you're restrained? You think that was Chris's idea?" He was laughing. "I told you Chris isn't running this show anymore. I am. Chris can't control you. It's time you learned why you're really here." He lunged toward me. I tried to move away but the chains stopped me. He shoved me to the floor face down. I struggled but could do nothing because of the chains. He threw up the skirt.

"David no please no. Don't do this. Please God don't do this. David please." I begged as I cried. I tried to fight him. I couldn't even pull my legs up; the chains prevented me from doing anything to protect myself. Still I fought him. He grabbed my hips and entered me. I screamed and struggled. I tried to reach for the chair, not knowing what I could do but I tried anyway. He took the chain between my wrists and pinned it to the floor. "Please stop David you're hurting me." I pleaded. He moaned and thrust harder. It hurt so much. It felt like he tore me open. I could feel the warmth of blood between my legs. Still I fought him.

I heard the door open. It was Chris and he was pissed. "David get off her this instant." Chris demanded.

David stopped, turned and never said a word. A gun went off and Chris fell. All I could do was scream. David still had me pinned to the floor with his weight. The gunshot had my ears ringing. Then he turned back to me. He leaned close to me ear.

"Now do you believe me?" He sneered and entered me again. I was so terrified I stopped struggling and just cried. It seemed to last forever. I didn't even hear Chris leaving. When David was done he stood up but didn't leave.

"Your training begins tomorrow. Get some rest." He left me laying there. I was crying, my ears were still ringing and I heard someone calling my name. It was Phillip. I had forgotten he was on the computer. I realized he must have witnessed everything. It hurt so bad I could barely move.

"You're bleeding." Phillip said. I could tell he was crying.

"It hurts." I said. I didn't want to look at him. I felt ashamed, like I should have done something to stop it, but what could I do? "I'm sorry you had to see that." I managed to set the chair back up and sit down in it. Pain shot through me and I winced.

"I will come for you." Phillip said firmly and the computer went dead. I put my face in my hands and cried. How could he come for me when David had taken over? Chris was a vacation compared to David. I cried on the keyboard until I fell asleep. Once again I was back at Phillip's house.

*********************************

"Is she all right?" I heard someone say through the fog of my brain. I was waking up, but where was I? The last thing I recalled was being in pain in a room behind Chip's computers. I fought to open my eyes but realized a damp towel was over them. I reached up and slid it off and tried to sit up.

"What, what happened?" I couldn't sit up it made me dizzy. So I lay back on the pillow. I realized I was in Sarah's bed. Phillip was standing over me looking relieved.

"You fainted. Simon brought you up here after Chris left." Phillip took the towel and gently wiped sweat from my face.

"Chip." I could barely talk. "Did he.."

"He couldn't deactivate the implants so he deactivated the remote. Are you all right?" Phillip placed his hand against my cheek. It was as soft as it looked. I had not experienced tenderness for so long it felt reassuring that someone really did care.

"Thank you." I was beginning to clear the fog out of my head. "He's gone?"

"Yes. I'm pretty sure he's convinced that you're not here." Phillip was sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes were so beautiful and he looked so concerned. But somehow I couldn't bring myself to trust him or any other man for that matter.

"We must leave, get away from here. Send the police to arrest him." I wanted to sit up, I wanted to leave and get far away from Chris.

"Slow down. If we leave now he'll know something and he will follow. We'll wait a bit. Make everything normal so he won't be suspicious." Phillip made sense. I worried about what might happen if he came back.

"What should we do?" I asked as I sat up.

"Well, for starters, you should stay away from the windows. I've had all of the drapes closed so that you should be able to move around the house without being seen from the outside." Phillip stood. "I also had Maria make you some dinner. Please eat something and get some rest. Things will look better tomorrow." Phillip walked to the door and turned back to me. "I give you my word that I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. We'll talk tomorrow." He left the room. A few minutes later a young woman brought a tray of food in. She set the food on a small table and waited.

"Can I get you anything else ma'am?" She was so professional and pretty.

"No thank you. I'm fine now." I walked to the table and sat down. She uncovered the food and served it. "How long have you worked for Phillip?" I asked her.

"All my life. My mother works here. I learned from her to care for the house. Mother is his personal assistant now." She explained as she poured some wine in the glass.

"What kind of man is he?" I wondered out loud as I began eating. I was starving.

"Mr. Phillip?" Maria said as she set the wine down. "He's a good man. Honorable. He'll take good care of you. You can trust him."

"Tell me about Sarah. Phillip said she is his ex-wife. Why did she leave?" I wanted conversation desperately. I had not spoken to another woman in a long time.

"Ms. Sarah. She died in childbirth. Mr. Phillip is a widower. He has kept this room like a shrine to her since she passed about six years ago." Maria seemed to relax a little.

"Died? What about the child?" I asked then took a bite of the most delicious meat I had ever tasted.

"Stillborn. It broke his heart. Mr. Phillip has rarely been out of this house since. He's been a recluse. He runs his business from the office downstairs but never leaves the house. It's a good thing you came. I haven't seen him with such purpose in many years." She elaborated. "Mr. Phillip and Ms Sarah had problems before the child came. I don't know the extent, but things were bad. Ms Sarah kept threatening to leave but her pregnancy was riddled with problems and she was confined to her bed. Mr. Phillip took such good care of her. But he was never enough for her. When the baby came it was like he died that day too. When you came it's like he's alive again." She smiled.

"The food was delicious. Thank you." I complimented as she began clearing the dishes. "I think I should try to rest. Can we talk some more tomorrow?" I inquired.

"Yes ma'am. Have a good night." She took the dishes and left, closing the double door behind her.

I went back to the bed and crawled under the covers exhausted. I did feel safe and secure here. Sleep came quickly.

CHAPTER 5

**************************************

Someone was touching me. Caressing my face. I shook my head and looked around. My eyes were blurry from the crying. It was Chris.

"Stop it. Just stop." I said as I shook my head. "Leave me alone."

He took his hand away and looked at me. He looked defeated as he sat down on the settee. As handsome as he was I no longer fell victim to his charms. I knew his viciousness and prepared myself for it.

"What the hell is going on here? What training was David talking about?" I was furious at Chris. "Why didn't you stop him from hurting me?" I was the demanding one now.

"It was never supposed to involve you." He looked down. "When David brought you I changed the plan. He broke the rules and you are paying the price." Chris looked as if he were about to cry. He was obviously in pain but I didn't care.

"What are you talking about? You need to explain because David is a loose cannon and he'll kill me if I don't know what the hell is going on." I spat at him. "And take these chains off I hate them." I thrust my hands out to him.

He ignored my request but did start talking. I rested my hands in my lap and let him talk. Maybe he would explain what David was talking about. Maybe he would finally tell me something I could use to get myself out of here for good.

"For many years now David and I have been partners in business. We find and train slaves." He paused. "Love slaves." He looked at me seeing that I was confused he went on. "Our business is very successful. David acquires the women and does most of the training. I handle the auctions and private sales. We ran the good guy, bad guy routine. He was the bad. I was the good. It worked. We successfully trained dozens of women. We sold them overseas for millions. One day he went out. He said he was going to try a different class of woman. He came back with you." He stood and walked across the room

"Why me? How did he even know about me?" I was stunned. Why had I been targeted for this?

"I have pictures of you everywhere. I had no idea he had been tracking you for months. We had agreed to stick to prostitutes and homeless women. He changed the game." Chris sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "This room was created for you. No other woman has been in this room. We have had to move several times to avoid detection. When we bought this place you were all ready ours. I designed this room for your comfort. He made changes to the plans without consulting me." He sounded sad, regretful. How could I feel sorry for him? It was his fault I was here. But something was dawning on me. Something that terrified me more than being stuck here. Something that would be done to me during this training.

"You act like I should be grateful to you. Why? I never asked to be brought here. All I want is to go home and leave this place forever." I stated angrily.

"Do you even remember how you were taken?" Chris looked at me. It took me off guard. It had been so long and I had not thought about it for a long time.

"I remember walking in the park. It was July and very warm." I concentrated, trying to recall everything about that day. "Someone was behind me. I didn't look back I just walked on trying to enjoy the day. It was very quiet. No one else was around. I remember an arm going around my neck and a cloth put over my face. I woke up tied to a bed blindfolded and gagged." I remembered the fear. The men in masks. The rapes. Every painful detail.

"That was almost a year ago." Chris commented.

"A year? I've been here that long? Where you ever planning on letting me go?" I stammered. Where had the time gone? Was anyone still looking for me or did they assume I was dead?

"Do you even remember the move to this house?" He inquired.

"No, not really. I remember falling asleep in that hell hole and waking up in this one. That's about it." I had no clue where he was going with this.

"When he brought you I was pissed. We argued. He had agreed to let you go but by then you had all ready woke up and it was too late. No one was supposed to touch you except me. That way I could control what happened to you. I knew you would never be trained and I expressed that to David. He insisted that you would. However, you would not be sold. He was going to train you as his personal slave." He took a deep breath but went on. "I know I have been an ass and I'm sorry. It was never my intention to hurt you. But I had to do what I did to keep David away from you." He stood up and walked to the dressing table, looking in the mirror.

"You want me to believe that you have tormented me for nearly a year to protect me?" I was shocked. How could he justify that? I wanted to throttle him but could not find the strength to move. I was suspicious of everything he said. Chris had a history of lying to me and I could tell some of what he was telling me was not the entire truth.

"I tried to find a way to get you out of here. I knew he never wanted you outside. It was my plan that you escape that day. I waited until he was working on the security and then took you out. The call was faked. It had to appear real to David. I still don't know how he found you." Chris seemed sincere, very sincere and it scared me.

"Why are you telling me this now?" I didn't know what else to say. There were a thousand questions I wanted to ask him but could not find the words.

"I no longer control the operation. Things are going to get bad. Real bad. If he gets upset he'll kill you and I don't want that to happen. You have to do whatever you can to cooperate with him so he doesn't kill you." Chris looked very serious. He was staring at me. "I am sorry this has happened and I will do what I can to make it right." He actually had tears in his eyes!

I stood up. I was shaking with anger.

"Let me get this straight. For over almost a year now I have been your personal play toy. You say you tormented me to keep me safe from David. All of the times you could have shown compassion, you didn't. How many times could you have let me go? How many times have I been raped, sometimes very brutally? Twice today alone! YOU put me in a position that caused a woman to be killed because I didn't believe you would go through with it. YOU control those horrible implants. WHY would you cause me so much pain if you were trying to protect me?" I screamed at him. I crossed the room and struck him as hard as I could. "Now you tell me I am in danger from David and there's nothing you can do to protect me? Kill him just like you did those women who did not cooperate. Stop him from hurting me. Just what does he have in mind anyway?" I demanded as I backed away and leaned on the bed.

"He is going to train you. If you cooperate with him it won't be so bad. But he has a price for disobedience. He will make you wish you were dead. You would probably welcome death if he does to you what I have seen him do to the other women." Chris sat down at the dressing table. He looked distant and far away.

"How many women failed his training?" I whispered.

"Too many. Their deaths were not quick either. He made them slow and painful. They suffered terribly." Chris was crying. I became irate. What right did he have to feel bad about what he has done?

"Just how long did you think he was going to wait before he did as he pleased with me?" I was not sure I wanted to hear what came next.

"I had him acquire other women. That kept him busy for a time. He began to get interested in you when he set up the cameras and created the website. He watched for hours. He had the men come in and torment you just so he could watch you fight. He admires your spirit and he swears he will break you. He will. If he can't he'll kill you. I know you and you're too strong willed to allow him to break you. But if you don't do as he says he'll hurt you and I can't stand to let that happen." He sighed again.

"If you didn't want that to happen then you should have let me go a long time ago." I stood up and walked around the room, hobbled really. I was beginning to make some sense of this I thought. "I see what's going on. You are trying the good guy, bad guy routine with me. David is a dead shot. If he wanted you dead you would be. I saw him shoot Lucas between the eyes and he never hesitated or flinched. He didn't kill you because this is some sort of sick plan. I don't know what you hope to accomplish from it but whatever it is I am not buying into this crap!" I was screaming at him. "Take these chains off me!" Again I went to him to see if he would.

turner28
turner28
35 Followers