Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turner28
turner28
35 Followers

"Taylor." He spoke quietly into my ear as I buried my face into his shoulder. I did not want this moment to end. I had never known such raw unbridled passion and I wanted more.

"Oh David. Do you know what you do to me?" I whispered as he lifted me and carried me to the couch. He set me down and positioned himself right next to me. We didn't speak, just relished the afterglow of the passion as we sat staring at each other. Finally, now I understood what was happening to me. It all made undeniable sense.

"Oh Taylor." He sighed, his eyes searching mine for some explanation. "I love you Taylor. I always have and I always will. I'm so sorry for what happened but I can't change it. Please forgive me." He said as the tears escaped his eyes.

"I forgive you. And David." I almost whispered as I embraced him.

"Yes sweetheart?" He replied as he took me in his arms.

"I love you too." I breathed into his ear. His breath caught in his throat as he hugged me and kissed me. I do love him I realized, more than I wanted to admit to myself.

*** Lead in to Training Taylor *****

What lies ahead for Taylor and David? Will she remain his captive or become more? How will their revelation affect Chris? And what about Rico, how will he figure into this story? Will Taylor's secret child remain a secret or will Chris learn that he has a daughter? What about Jack, will we learn more about him? And what will become of Phillip and his betrayal? Why did he do it? So many questions left unsaid, but my faithful readers the next book in this series promises to be hotter, have more passion, more terror, and plenty hang on the edge of your seat action.

Watch for Training Taylor coming soon!

turner28
turner28
35 Followers