Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body went cold and rigid. I clenched my teeth. My hands curled into fists. I felt the anger spread like heat through my chest. The anger always came so quickly, so damn quick. I tried to push it back down. I tried to resist it.

"Maybe it fell off," I thought to myself, letting that thought control the swirling anger.

I looked at the bed and then the floor. I stared at the floor as I walked out of the guest room, down the hallway to the bathroom. I looked inside, looking for it on the tile floor, but didn't see it. I continued down the hallway to our bedroom, looking over every inch of the floor.

I walked to her bureau and the jewelry box on top of it. I opened the drawer she used only for that ankle bracelet. It was lying inside the drawer, a glittering circle lying flat on the soft felt. My body shook as I stared at it, sitting in that drawer where it shouldn't be. It should be on her ankle. She'd broken one of the rules. She'd broken the most important rule.

Sighing deeply to release some of the tension in my body so I'd stop shaking, I plucked the bracelet from the drawer, almost knocking the jewelry box over as I pulled it out. I stomped out of the room and down the hallway. My head started to hurt, the blood pounding hard and hot.

I walked into the guest room and to the side of the bed. She turned her head and a smile spread across her lips when she saw me. She didn't lose her rhythm. The bed kept squeaking like a hot needle that pierced my brain.

"Hi honey," she said, her face flushed, that smile on her lips.

I just stood there staring at her. I couldn't speak. My throat was dry and tight. I was trying to control the anger, to not let it overwhelm me. I dug my fingernails into my palms.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, my voice barely audible and harsh like I had been yelling all day.

"What?" she asked.

The smile faded as her faced twisted into concern. I couldn't respond. How could she not know? How could she break the fucking rules?

I wanted to grab her and throw her off of him. I wanted to yell at her. I wanted to take all of this anger out on her, all the anger that had filled me up. I swallowed hard and pushed it all back down.

I stood there, breathing heavily, my chest tight, rising and falling, as the breath hissed between my clenched teeth. She sat still, looking at me, her eyes narrowed, searching my face.

"What is it, honey?" she asked, her voice mostly concerned but tinged with a bit of fear.

"Get the fuck off of him," I said.

"What? Why? " she asked.

I grabbed her upper arm. I wanted to throw her off of him, toss her across the bed onto the floor and against the wall. She pulled back from me, but I held her tightly. I looked into those soft blue-grey eyes, wide with surprise, that gaze pushing through the anger.

A voice in my head whispered through the pounding, "Don't do this," over and over again.

My grip loosened and she pulled her arm free.

"What the fuck, man?" Troy said.

"Shut the fuck up," I said to him, my voice low and rough.

"What's wrong?" she pleaded with me.

"Get the fuck off of him," I repeated.

She nodded and sat up. His glistening wet erection slid from her as she sat to the side of him away from me.

"What's going on? I haven't even come yet," Troy said, sitting up.

"Troy," I said, having to really control the anger with him, knowing that putting his head through the wall wouldn't bother me in the least. "Shut the fuck up and get out of here or so help me I'll grab that fucking prick and drag your sorry ass out of here."

Troy sat up and covered his cock with his hands.

"Hey man," he said. "I don't know what's going on, but you need to chill out."

"Troy, get out of here," Anna said.

He looked at her, confused.

"Now!" she yelled at him.

He stood up, almost bumping into me then stepped back. He grabbed his clothes from the floor and put them on quickly, leaving his shriveled cock still encased in the condom.

"You people are nuts," he said.

"Leave now or I will smash those pearly white teeth down your fucking throat," I said, glancing at him from the corner of my eyes.

He held the rest of his clothes to his chest and stumbled out of the room.

I looked at Anna and she looked back at me, her eyes no longer showing fear, but a mix of confusion and confidence. She wondered why I was so angry but thought she had done nothing wrong and was taking it out on her unfairly.

We stared at each other, saying nothing, as I listened to the front door open and close. I heard the Corvette start up, the engine rev, the tires start to squeal, and then the engine stalled. Anna laughed softly and shook her head.

"He doesn't know how to drive that car," she said, trying to lighten the mood.

I just stared at her and waited. The engine started again and the car drove away, no squealing tires, grinding into second as it went down the road. Then, it was quiet and we were just staring at each other.

She sat on the bed, her legs curled under her, her arms at her sides and hands on the mattress holding her back straight and tall. Her firm breasts rose and fell with her deep breaths, her nipples still hard, the skin of her chest and neck flushed red.

Neither of us said anything for a minute, then two minutes. Time stretched on and neither of us broke the silence. Through my anger I couldn't find the words to tell her what she had done and she refused to speak until I explained myself first.

I broke our eye contact and looked down at her right ankle. She continued looking at me for a moment then followed my gaze down to her ankle. She said nothing at first then suddenly realized what was missing.

"Oh shit," she said.

She touched her ankle and then her calf like she wasn't seeing it but it might still be there. She pulled her left foot from beneath her butt and looked at it. She looked around the bed, searching for it, and then stopped.

"Oh, honey," she said, looking up at me.

I threw the bracelet at her, hitting her in the stomach and falling onto her lap. She flinched and then picked it up.

"I didn't mean to. I just...,"she said, looking at it in her hand.

I sighed heavily. I still couldn't speak. What words would express what I was feeling? If I even spoke would I be able to continue to control this anger. My head continued thudding. I forced my hands out of the clenched fists and stretched the fingers.

"I guess I just forgot," she said.

Forgot. The word repeated over and over in my head. Forgot. Forgot. Forgot. She forgot. The word lost its meaning and all I heard was, "I didn't care."

"I didn't mean to not wear it," she pleaded. "I really just forgot."

She looked at me, searching my face. I winced. Through the anger I felt that deep love I had for her. I didn't want to feel this towards her. I didn't want it, but she'd brought it on. She'd forgot.

She got off the bed at the other side from me and stood there looking at me.

"It happened so quickly," she said. "I was at the gym and I saw him there."

She swallowed heavily and clutched the ankle bracelet to her chest.

"He looked like such a pompous ass. He was looking at himself in the mirror. He took his shirt off. He flexed." She pushed a smile across her lips and forced a smile. "You know how he is."

I didn't respond.

"I wanted to remind him he wasn't the stud he thought he was," she continued. "I told him to come home with me and he followed like a puppy."

She walked slowly around the bed, watching me, trying to get something out of me.

"He even stalled that damn car once on the way here." She shook her head at his stupidity. "We got here and I was so horny."

She touched her breasts and slid her hands down over her stomach and lightly brushed her trimmed pubic hair.

"I bought him upstairs and we undressed in here."

She glanced down at her workout clothes on the floor, next to where his clothes had been.

"Then I took him into the shower. He didn't want to shower. He just wanted to get in bed but I told him that he had to do what I wanted."

She was standing a few feet from me, watching me intently. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to turn me on to diffuse the anger. After she fucked a guy we both enjoyed when she told me about it. I loved hearing all the details. It would warm us up and then I'd fuck her.

"We got in the shower and I made him wash himself and then me. I didn't let him linger anywhere too long, just wash me. It felt good. The soapy slick water over my naked body."

She slid her hands up her body again, her one hand still clutching the ankle bracelet.

"We got out and I made him dry me first before himself. He tried to grab me once but I slapped him away and told him to go into the guest room. By that time I was so horny, honey. You know how I get."

I was supposed to nod there but I didn't. I just watched her, letting her talk, each word falling off me with no effect, unable to penetrate the anger that soaked my every nerve, pulsing and throbbing.

"I pushed him onto the bed on his back and I straddled him. I sat on his face and made him eat me out. He's not really good at it, but I've been teaching him."

That strained smile was plastered across her lips. She knew it wasn't working but forged ahead.

"I smashed my pussy onto him and started humping his face. I rubbed my clit against his nose as he tried to push his tongue inside me. I held his head tight with my thighs and grabbed his hair to pull him against me. I came so hard, honey, so hard."

She took another step towards me. Her hands slid down to her pussy, barely touching it.

"Then, I took a condom from the bed side table. I got off him and told him to put it on. He was so hard and I hadn't even touched his dick. He put it on and I made him beg me to ride him. He begged like a spoiled brat."

She gave a nervous laugh.

"I got on him and put him inside of me slowly. Just the head at first and I sat there still. He's so well trained that he wanted to push it up into me, but didn't do it. I held it there and toyed with him until it drove me crazy and then I sat down, pushing it all the way into me, and it felt so good, honey, so good."

She stepped closer and lifted her hands from her crotch to place them on my chest. I almost jumped at her touch and wanted to shove her away.

"You can probably smell me on my fingers."

She rubbed her hands on my chest. I could smell her but it did nothing for me.

"I started riding him. I was so wet and he slid in and out of me so easily. I felt I could come again right away but I held onto it."

I swallowed hard and pushed down some of the anger to let my throat open and loosened my jaw to speak.

"And there was no time there to get the fucking bracelet," I said, my voice sounding hoarse and strained.

She bit her lower lip and looked away from me for a second before looking back.

"I was so horny, honey," she pleaded. "I... I just didn't think about it. I did everything else. I followed all of the other rules."

"But you forgot the bracelet," I said.

I grabbed her hands, pulling them off my chest. I opened her hand with the bracelet and held it in front of her, the bracelet lying accusingly on her palm.

"Yes, I did," she said.

She looked back at me, unwilling to break my gaze, her eyes soft, not defiant, but not acquiescent either.

"You weren't thinking about me," I said. "About us. You were just thinking about him. About his dick in you."

"No," she said. "I was thinking about you. I was thinking about how hot it would be to fuck you tonight. While I was on his dick I was thinking how you would take me later and it made me so horny."

"Bullshit," I said.

She didn't say anything then. We just watched each other. She saw there was no convincing me that it was just an innocent mistake. I stared at her and thought about what I would do. Something had to be done.

"I don't know what else to say," she said, still looking at me, her eyes searching for a response from me.

I said nothing as my mind churned. It was hard to think through the anger but ideas bubbled to the surface.

"What can I do to make it right?" she asked. "I'll do anything."

She set her hand on her hip and tried to look sexy, letting me know I could do whatever I wanted to her. I could tie her up, use her, fuck her, and spank her, whatever I wanted. None of that appealed to me. None of that would make this right.

"Anything?" I said.

"Yes, honey, you can do whatever you want to me," she said.

She put her hands on my chest and rubbed it softly, stepping closer so her nude body was almost pressed against me.

"You can do anything you want to me," she said.

"If you can break one rule," I said. "Then we're going to break all of the rules."

Her eyes squinted at me in confusion and she took a step back.

"What?" she asked.

Staring at her intently I pulled my cell phone from my pocket. I looked at the phone to dial a number, and then looked back at her, as I put the phone to my ear. It rang a few times before he answered.

"Hello," Phil said.

"Hey Phil," I said, watching her, trying to make my voice calm and even pleasant.

"Hey," he said. "What's up?"

I could hear him chewing food.

"I was wondering if you'd do something for me?" I asked.

Anna looked at me, recognition coming over her face.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I need you to come over here and fuck my wife," I said.

He coughed like he was choking on his food.

Anna shook her head.

"No, honey," she said.

She grabbed at the phone, but I pulled away from her.

"What?" Phil asked.

"You heard me," I said.

"I don't think I heard you right," he said.

"I said that I want you to come over and fuck my wife," I said.

Anna grabbed at the phone again but I stepped away and then around her, walking out of the room.

"Hey, this isn't a funny joke," he said.

"It's not a joke," I said.

"What's going on?" he asked. "You funning me or something. You got the other guys over there."

"No," I said. "This is real. I want you to come over here and fuck my wife."

Anna followed me down the steps into the living room.

"This sounds like a trick or something," he said, his voice sounding less skeptical.

"I swear it's not," I said. "You'd be doing me a favor."

"I don't know," he said.

He was quiet for a while as he thought about it. I knew he wanted to fuck Anna. Just about all the guys that worked for me wanted to fuck her. I'd heard them talking about her when they thought I wasn't listening. Phil was married but he cheated on his wife. He talked about his affairs with pride. I'd even met a couple of the women.

"I know your wife is out of town," I said. "Unless you got some other woman over there you might as well come over here and fuck Anna for me."

"This just doesn't seem right," he said.

He was coming around. He'd decided it wasn't a joke, but didn't like the idea of fucking a friend's wife, especially his boss's wife.

I stood in the living and room and faced Anna. She stood there; her arms crossed over her chest, looking at me, her eyes now bright with anger.

"It's fine," I said. "We have an open marriage. Typically she doesn't fuck anyone we know, but tonight she wants to make an exception. She wants to break the rules."

"I don't know," he said again.

"Look, Phil," I said, taking on the voice of his boss. "You can do this or not. I'm not going to beg you. If you don't want to do it then I'll call someone else."

"Whoa, hey now," he said quickly. "Don't do anything crazy. I'm just thinking about it."

"What's there to think about?" I asked. "You want to fuck her. I know you want to. I'm telling you that you can if you come over right now. Don't expect to me ask you again."

"I was gonna go hang out with my nephew," he said. "With the wife out I thought I'd go over and get high with him. Maybe call Alicia or Tammy..."

"You can do that if you want," I said. "Up to you. Answer now. I don't got all night."

"Okay, I'll come over," he said after a couple of seconds.

"Good," I said, smiling at Anna. She glared back at me, one foot tapping impatiently on the floor. "And invite your nephew and his roommate."

"What?" he asked.

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket.

"What did you just do?" Anna asked.

"I told you," I said. "We're breaking all the rules tonight. It seems they mean nothing, so let's break them all."

"Honey," she said, trying to sound calm and rational. "This is not the way to handle this."

"I think it is," I said. "I think it makes perfect sense."

I walked into the kitchen. I took a beer from the fridge, twisted off the cap, and took a long pull from it.

"This is just wrong," she said from behind me. "I don't want to do this."

I turned around and looked at her.

"Then don't," I said. "Do whatever you want. Stay here and do this or lock yourself in your room or go to your sister's or whatever you want."

I walked back into the living room and sat down in my chair and sighed deeply. The anger had receded to a dull hum. I was feeling much better now that I had a course of action.

Anna stood over me, her arms crossed, fidgeting, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"Don't just stand there," I said. "Go upstairs and put something on. Put on the black stockings I like, the ones with the lacey top. And those black spiked heels with the little straps. The ones I bought for you."

"From the stuff I only wear for you?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said and nodded.

She stood in front of me, watching me and thinking. She started to say something and then stopped. She turned and walked upstairs.

I sat back in my chair and took another swig of the beer. It felt good on my dry throat.

I pulled the phone from my pocket and dialed the number for the local pizza delivery saved on my phone. I ordered two large pizzas, one pepperoni and one supreme. I gave them my credit card number and hung up. My stomach growled as I thought of hot pizza arriving.

I finished the beer and went back into the kitchen. I tossed the bottle in the trash. My throat felt better and I wanted something stronger. I dropped a few ice cubes in a small glass and poured some bourbon into it. I took a sip and sighed as the warmth flowed into my belly, making it unclench as it pushed away the last of the rolling anger in my gut. I filled the glass back up. Then I got another glass to make a second drink and took them both back into the living room. I sat down to wait.

I heard Anna coming down the steps. From her careful steps I could tell she was wearing the high heels. I heard them click across the hallway's wood floor as she came into the living room. I turned and watched her walk into the room. She looked gorgeous. She'd dried her hair and let it naturally curl down over her shoulders. She was wearing the heels and stockings I told her to put on, and nothing else. She walked forward determined and with no humility. She stopped in front of me and put her hands on her hips.

"This what you wanted?" she asked.

I looked her up and down. I saw the bracelet on her ankle.

"Take that off," I said, nodding toward her ankle.

"That's one of the rules," she said. "Wear the bracelet when with another man. So I think about you."

"We're breaking all of the rules tonight," I said. "Take it off."

I took a sip from my drink and watched her. She bent over at the waist, keeping her legs straight, her side to me so I could watch her lean body, her firm breasts pointing to the ground, her hair flowing down. She slowly took of the bracelet, taking much longer than needed, wanting me to watch her, to want her. Then she stood up and shook her hair back. She held the bracelet out to me.

"Here you go," she said.

I reached to take it from her. She held onto it and we were both holding onto it.

123456...8