Broadcast News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was made for television and she began her career in a local TV station as a weather woman. Soon, her knowledge of directing as well as her body sent the station's news broadcast through the roof. It was just a couple of years later that a scout found her and sent her to Chicago where she had the same effect.

They arrived at the capital and to a large building that almost looked like a warehouse except it was in the shape of a pyramid at the top and bright light emulated from it.

There were car hops that directed the limo to the front where there were photographers ready to take pictures of everyone that got out of their car. Jerry suggested she take off her jacket and she agreed. She unsnapped the neck and took it off. The gown was truly made for her. Strapless meant plenty of cleavage and she had plenty to show. If and when these photos got out, she would indeed be a star.

As soon as a car hop opened the door, Jerry got out, then turned and hid Jane's exit. He alone saw her massive cleavage almost spill out of her dress. Once out of the car, she whispered thank you to him and took his arm. Both of them waved to awaiting photographers and fans and sped into the large building where drinks and food were already being served.

An hour after arriving, Jerry and Jane who hung on his arm and every word, sat down to the formal dinner. After which, Jerry had to speak, doing one of his political satires, this time of the governor. A lot of that was pre-recorded for the audience and he was in top form. Using words taken from hundreds of the Governor's speeches, the crowd, as well as the Governor himself was in tears with laughter. Twenty minutes later, he was tired and done and wished the Governor good luck in the upcoming election.

On the side of the auditorium was a hotel and Jerry and Jane had separate rooms reserved for their stay as the ride back would be another two to three hours, even though the traffic would be light.

So, they stayed and drank and ate until late. True to her word, Jane was more than a little tipsy and, at one point, when she bent over, her left nipple almost appeared.

Jerry, watching her every move turned away from the crowd and told her about her dress malfunction, which she quickly solved by giving a tug to the top of the dress and shaking it to settle her breast inside. This turned on Jerry something else.

The band was playing and, when they played a slow dance, Jerry asked Jane to dance. She said she was a little tipsy, but relented.

At first she kept her distance until she began to stumble, then came into his arms and pressed herself against him. Thankfully he had black trousers which was covered by his suit jacket and the lights were down low. No one saw the effect she had on him and he wondered if she felt the heat from his rod, which he knew was tight against her belly as she was much shorter than him.

Her breast in his belly, the whole time and her head in his chest, to him, this social date was more like a fantasy. He wondered to himself how tipsy she really was.

After the dance, they went back to their table where dessert and coffee was served. One more slow dance, and they retired to the hotel.

A bellhop had already delivered their luggage to their separate rooms which were next to each other.

At her door, she had a problem getting the key card to work, so Jerry helped her into her room. He took her through her sitting room into her bedroom, helped her take off her shoes and put her to bed, fully dressed, and covered her. He shut the light and said goodnight but her ears were not awake. She was already asleep.

He went back to his bedroom and stripped and got under the covers after leaving a wake up call for 6 that morning. He fell asleep thinking of the beautiful woman that was sleeping so close yet so far away. ******

Still, if he had any chances in the future with her, trust would have to start early.

He had set his alarm for 5:30 and was already out of the shower by the time the wake up came. He called the hotel operator to call Jane's room. She answered it, still sleepy. Something unintelligible left her lips. She hung up the phone. To Jerry, it sounded like she was going to have a bad day. She knew before hand that he would have to leave early. He called her back and she again answered the phone and he nicely told her that she had to get up. This time she said she was. He gave her an hour to be ready. They would meet at her doorway and go to breakfast at the restaurant. She once again said she was up and would meet him at the door. They hung up and Jerry continued to dress and had his luggage sent down to the limo.

A half hour, he knocked on her door. It took her a couple of minutes to answer, and for a bit, Jerry thought that she might still be in bed, but, to his surprise, she met him in a shower towel. It was tucked in front but refused to hide her body. Her hair was wet, but even without make up, she looked amazing. She showed him a chair and gave him the remote for the TV, walked into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Still, he hadn't seen those long lean legs before and was admiring the view, even though it was quick.

A half hour later, and a half hour late, she apologized and said she had a hangover. They went down to breakfast after she had her luggage taken down to the limo. Breakfast was fast and they got in the car. Jerry had a public appearance to make and now, as long as traffic was light, he would just make it. He asked Jane if she would mind accompany him, that it would be not more than an hour as he had other things to do. She hadn't put on her make up and did so in a large mirror in the back of the limo.

Her dress was simple as she thought she was going back to her apartment, so, she had a couple other ones in her luggage and asked the driver to pull over at a rest stop. She ran out, went into the ladies room and came out a few minutes later. The dress she decided on hugged her curves. Also, it was above the knee and, when she sat back down from Jerry, he couldn't help but enjoy the view as she crossed her legs. She hadn't even tried to pull the hem down. Jerry thought that she might actually enjoy his attention.

Jerry was a co-chairman of a rights for animals group and was going to have a media statement for the community. Newspapers and electronic media would be there and it was to be done live.

Thankfully, the traffic was light and the limo got them to the occasion on time. They got out of the limo and went up to the podium. Jerry did a fine speech on the rights of animals and right after, they got into the limo and they dropped Jane off at her apartment, Jerry escorting her to her door. She thanked him for a nice time and kissed him on the cheek.

A few minutes later, Jerry was at his apartment. He had a planned schedule with little room for error, he got into his studio and began going over a senator's speech. Next weekend, he would be giving another of his satires at a roast for this retiring senator who had asked for him by name. With decades of tapes of interviews and speeches, Jerry wrote a speech that he wanted to use, then began looking for the words he wanted to use. With the equipment he had, once he was done, it would all sound like it was from one speech. Since the Senator had a slight speech impediment, it was even harder.

The rest of the day and early evening was spent in the studio. Luckily, his fridge was filled with all kinds of goodies and he called out for a pizza. He ate half of it before retiring for the evening. The weekend had been busy and productive. He turned on the TV to find out how the fund raiser he had been part of had done. To his delight, things had gone well, especially after his radio and TV station did sound bites of his speech.

He then retired for the evening. Just as he got into bed, his phone rang. It was Jane. He asked if everything was okay and she said yes. She wanted to know how he did the speeches that were never given. He asked her if she wanted to see his studio, and she told him it was just a way to get her into his bed. He told her that it was just next to his bedroom so it wouldn't be that far away. They both laughed. He told her he could show her tomorrow after their news broadcast and she said okay.

He fell asleep wondering what was in store for him. He could only wish.

The next day seemed to drag on forever. When it was finally over, Jane climbed into his limo and they went to his apartment. He had left a message with the hotel to make sure his apartment was cleaned as he would have company. When he opened the door he noticed how clean and fresh everything was, including flowers. Apparently someone on the hotel staff had gotten the news that Jerry and Jane were now an item to be watched.

He led her into his studio and already had a seat there for her. He was still editing the speech, and he told her so. On the table before her was the complete speech, and, then he played the tape that he had done with so far. In the room were rows of Cd's that he used to find what he was looking for. A laptop sat there with three external hard drives that he had downloaded all of those. He had qualified each speech with a number and, using a spreadsheet, he then looked for keywords and found the one he was looking for. He then dumped it into the tape and continued looking for more. Jane was enthralled with the way he did it.

They hadn't eaten and Jerry knew of a great chinese restaurant that did take out. He called in an order after Jane looked over the menu that was on a pin board that Jerry pointed at.

He called the order in and they continued to work until the doorbell rang. Jerry answered it and laid some plates out on the small kitchen table and opened the boxes. Jane came in when called and they sat down and ate. The restaurant also sent a bottle of plum wine and the two ate hardily.

Jerry asked Jane if she wanted to go home, but she said she was interested in the way he did his thing. Since they had to go by the bedroom, she looked in to see what it looked like and even turned on the light. Then they went back into his studio and worked a couple of more hours, competing a few more sentences. As a reward for being patient, Jerry ran a program that leveled the voice level, after burning the bits onto a disk and then ran the first part on the stereo speakers overhead. The whole thing took just a few minutes and had Jane giggling at the end of the few paragraphs. She told Jerry it was great. She then decided that it was late and time to go home.

He escorted her down the elevator and out the door to his limo. Another kiss on he cheek and he closed the door. Soon the tail lights were out of sight and he went back to his room.

He worked another hour on the speech, then went to bed.

For the rest of the week, Jane asked to watch him work and even helped when she could, doing the searches and finding the key words on real speeches. By Thursday, they were done and the final copy was done. He asked Jane if she would accompany him again and she said sure.

Saturday afternoon they were back in the capital and to another auditorium. Once again, Jerry was the hit of the evening as everyone listened and laughed.

Afterward was dinner and dancing. Jane had gotten her wardrobe straightened out and was luscious in a candy red dress that was low cut in a V neck all the way to her navel. The dress designer had done his job and there was no wardrobe malfunction, even when she got out on the floor to a new dance craze.

The DJ worked the crowd into a frenzy, the old people soon retired, but the party went onto late into the early morning hours.

Jane did one thing different though, remembering her first time with Jerry and the drinking, she kept to diet soda and water.

Once again, they had their own rooms reserved for them in a top hotel. Also, this time they had adjacent rooms. This time, however, Jane gave Jerry a kiss on the lips and he stumbled toward his room.

The next morning, he got his wake up call. There was nothing on his schedule so he called Jane who answered her phone and said she'd be ready in an hour. They went to a diner for breakfast, then it was back to Chicago where he was working another speech, this time of the President for his radio program. Jane, now his assistant, asked if she could help. She wore a cranberry, sleeveless, turtle neck sweater and a pair of black cotton pants. Everything was pasted on her body. It was if she was naked with her clothes on.

They got back and began working. It was time to plan vacations and one of their advertisers was a .com company that was a travel agent.

Anything they wanted was theirs for the asking. Jerry was taking a vacation/business trip to Florida. There, he would have to do a commercial for the company, but he would be put up in a five star hotel with everything included. Jerry told Jane about it and she said she'd like to go. Her understudy, the man that filled in on weekends could handle it. She wanted to go see her parents again and didn't have the opportunity that often.

Monday came and they both went into the manager's office and told them of their plans. Jerry had called the .com company and talked to a geek who was the CEO of the company. Of course, there was no problem setting up an adjacent room for Jane, but all Jerry had to do was talk to his boss to let her go. With a gleam in his eye, he said yes. Later that day, Warren, the manager, stopped by Jerry's office and asked how things were going with Jane.

He told her they were just friends working together. But the media put much more into their relationship, guessing that he had already gotten into her pants. How Jerry wished.

A month later, they were flying first class with champagne cocktails and fillet Mignon on their five hour non-stop flight to Miami. A limo, once again at Jerry's beck and call, picked them up and took them the short ride to their hotel where their luggage was put on a brass cart and taken away.

The hotel was right next to the beach, and Jerry remembered how Jane said she was a beach bunny. Maybe now he would see even more of that beautiful body that she kept so covered up all the time. It was late spring, but already it was too hot for him. He had been in Florida a number of times and hated the heat, although he liked looking at the women there.

Once settled in, he called her up and asked what she had for plans. To his delight, she said nothing except having a pina coloda and going out to the beach. He asked if he could join her and she said sure. A half hour later, he met her at her door wearing an Hawaiian flowered shirt and loose trunks and flip-flops. He knocked on her door and she was standing there in a tiny bikini, her breasts popping out both in the cleavage and on the side. He honestly tried not to look, but she was so beautiful, he couldn't help himself. She blushed and told him to stop it. He couldn't. Then, she turned around to get her wrap and the back of he bottom of the bikini was pasted on to her ass. It was going to be a hard day.

One of the personnel from the hotel carried towels and bamboo blanket along with pillows down to the beach with them and gave them a pole with a flag. If they wished for anything, they could raise the flag and the Hispanic man, Julio, would be right down to take their order. They thanked him and he was off to take care of another customer.

They laid down on the blanket and began pouring suntan lotion on their own bodies. Jerry, out of the corner of his eye, watched her put it on her breasts and stomach and legs. It was like an erotic show for him. He laid on his side and put his leg up to cover his growing problem and, although there were other beautiful and less clad women on the beach, she was his only concern. Maybe this week of sun and fun would bring forth the real thing.

He asked what her plans were, knowing that she would be going to see her parents. She said she just wanted to relax in the sun and in two days, rent a car and go see her parents who were just about an hour away. He told her that if she wanted, he would go with her and they had the use of the limo. He told her that she could go there in style. The hint was that he would go with her. She told him that she had plenty of time to think about it and would let him know, after all, he had done so much for her, she didn't want to bother him. He said nonsense and the deal was done.

Finally after an hour, she rolled onto her stomach and asked him to pour lotion on her back and legs. He got up on his knees and began to pour the cream down her back and spread it around, being careful where he touched her. She didn't say anything when he felt her bottom up, except to be thorough as she didn't want to burn. He was certainly that, making sure her inner thighs were coated nicely.

He stayed on his side, his cock now throbbing against the material inside. Then, another hour later, she decided it was time for a swim. She waited for him to get up once she jumped up and headed for the shore. She jumped into an oncoming wave and was swimming like a dolphin. He tried to join her, and although much stronger than her, she was an expert swimmer and swam circles around him. They were soon way beyond the breakers and the Atlantic ocean was calm that day.

He was huffing and puffing as she swam up along side of him and asked if he was alright and he told her that he wasn't much of a swimmer. Whether it was accidental current or an on purpose move, all of a sudden, she was against him, her body pressing tightly and she took him at his waist, making sure the body contact wasn't in vane.

She then dunked him unannounced and swam off. At that point, he could have died and gone to heaven. Now she was openly teasing him. She swam back to shore and fixed her bikini as she got out of the water. The back of the bottoms had worked their way up her ass, and, as she pulled them out, she turned over her shoulder and looked at him and smiled. This woman was a cock teaser.

His problem was that his trunks were wet and they stuck to him. After their close encounter in the water, his cock just wouldn't listen to his brain and he couldn't hide the fact that he was aroused. Either she didn't notice or didn't let on.

She told him that she was hungry and there was a cafe extension of the hotel's restaurant. They walked up the beach and she took his hand, almost stumbling on a rock. She didn't let go afterward and they sat at a table in the shade and ordered salads for lunch.

After lunch, Jerry told Jane he had to make a phone call to the President of the .com company to find out when they were going to tape the commercial. He told her that if she wanted to, she could stay on the beach because this might be boring. She told him she didn't like to be on the beach alone and would go to his room with him.

There was a beach shower there, wide open to the public to wash the sea salt and sand from their bodies. She got under it first, and the water was cold. Her nipples pierced the top of the swimsuit and Jerry watched her as she wiped her body down with her hands. She looked at him once again and smiled. He did the same and she watched him this time. He rubbed where he could but wanted to rub something else, because it was again waving it's flag at her. It seemed that ever since he'd seen her in this bikini, he couldn't concentrate on anything but that body. His cock was driving him crazy.

They then dried off and then went into the elevator. There, she took his hand once more and thanked him for a nice day. He told her it wasn't over yet, and she giggled. She looked down at his crotch. There was nothing he could do about his little friend, and she must have seen and knew what she was doing to him.