Broadcast News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought that she might go to her room to change when she excused herself and opened her door, but, she was right behind him with another towel to dry her hair. He got on the phone and for a few minutes, he talked to the President of the company. He watched her as she strolled around his suite of rooms, checking things out. He had a hard time concentrating on the phone call, which he took in his bedroom. When he was done, he told her that if she wanted to, she could be in the commercial too. She told him that she had never done a commercial and he told her the script was the hardest part, because they would be timed on what and how they said it. Other than that, it was looking into the camera with a bright smile.

She didn't answer him. Instead, when he stood up, she looked at his crotch and asked if that was hurting him, Jerry replied more than she knew. She smiled and reached behind her and the next thing he knew, she was topless. To his surprise, she was natural. He could have sworn that she was enhanced. Still, her nipples stood on top of her breasts, begging to be suckled. There were snaps on the side of her bikini bottoms and soon, they too were laying on the floor. She looked up at him and asked if he liked what he saw. A simple nod was all he could do.

She came over to him and got on her knees in front of him and began stroking him through his trunks. She saw his now full erect cock arch up towards her mouth. She undid the string that was tied and the trunks fell to his ankles, his cock popped out, almost hitting her in the eye. She looked at it up and down and then licked the underside of it, holding the tip with her finger and thumb. Then, as she finally got to the head, he felt himself bloat. He closed his eyes and thought about other things. It had been ages since he had sex since he had met Jane. The well was waiting and he could give her a bath of his cum with just one stroke of her soft fingers. No, he wanted to enjoy this. He dreamed about those lips and this moment.

When her tongue finally met the sensitive head of his prick, he legs went to rubber. He stumbled because his trunks were around his ankles and he couldn't brace himself. She reached around, knowing that he might fall, and grabbed his ass as her mouth sank over the tip of his cock. To his surprise, his cock felt like it wanted to burst out of its skin. She worked her way half way down his cock, her tongue wiping at the vein on the bottom. He automatically began to face fuck her, his cock and hips working in rhythm. He had no control of his actions at this point, and within two minutes, she was swallowing his semen.

She stood up and held him as he took first one leg then the other out the wet trunks. She then led him to his bed where they laid down next to each other and cuddled. He had tasted his own cum before, wasn't thrilled at the prospect, but with this woman, he really didn't care.

He remembered back to the time that he first had sex. His girlfriend had given him a blowjob and he didn't get soft, waiting for more. Because of his wanting to be with Jane, it was pretty much the same thing except that she stroked him for insurance.

Now, it was his turn and he had this lovely woman beneath him as he climbed on top of her. He kissed her lips and worked his way down her shoulders and stayed at her breasts for a long time, until he moved to her shaved womanhood. He wasn't sure if she was still wet from her bathing suit or anticipation of the act to come. No, she was excited. The sea salt and the fact that she was turned on combined to have an exotic flavor and he delved into her. Once he felt her gyrate her hips to his movements, knowing that he was turning her on, his cock began to stay erect on his own. He had learn to love this and the taste of this woman was great.

He took the chance to look up at her and was surprised that she was looking down at him, her mouth in the shape of an 'O' and slight moans emanating from her lips. The whole time, he stroked himself, making sure that when the time was ready, so would he.

Soon, he was on top of her and she steered his prick to her entrance, then raised her hips to let him know that he was in. he pushed and his cock entered her pussy. Feeling her heat, he stayed there and she began to squeeze him with her inner walls. This caused him to bloat, and want to hump her, but she held him there, enjoying the control over him.

He bent down and began kissing her and then worked on massaging her breasts. They had all the time in the world, and, since he had just orgasmed, there was no rush. She took her hands and held her breasts up to his lips and he lavished her with wet kisses. Finally, she let go of him and he began to pump his cock into her. He still kissed her but she turned away. The feeling of being fucked was too much for her to concentrate on more than one thing, and this one thing was his cock going in and out of her pussy.

She must have known that he was going to take his time with her. She told him she liked different positions, and soon she was on top of him, riding his cock. Of course, he loved this because his hands were free to caress her soft body and she was in control of how fast and how deep she wanted to go. Once tired, she got on all fours and got to the edge of the bed where he plunged his cock deep in her. Now that he was back in control, he slammed his cock deep into her, his balls hitting her clit and she began to scream in ecstasy.

She reached between her legs and tapped her clit and soon was orgasming around his cock. This made her even more wet and he drove even faster and deeper into her, enjoying the ride as much as she was.

Then, to his surprise, she told him that she wanted to fuck her in the ass. He had always wanted a woman who would try anal sex, and, apparently, to his delight, she already had. He pulled out of her and she told him he would need to have some lubrication. Since the hotel not only took care of couples, but of whole families, he remembered seeing baby oil in his medicine cabinet. He ran the short distance to get the small bottle and was back, but, instead of seeing a ready and waiting Jane, she was bent over in laughter. He hadn't noticed that his cock was swinging around crazily and this broke her up. Coitus interuptus. For some reason, she told him that she was good and he said so was he. His cock had deflated after he began to laugh at her laughter of him.

Jane got off the bed and went up to him, pressed herself against him and told him that she needed a drink. She put on a light blue dress after showering in her room and he met her at her door. He had on a pair of black shorts and another hawaiian shirt on. They went back out to the cafe where they ordered drinks. Tonight, he would have to do the commercial, then he was free for the rest of the week.

Jerry decided that he didn't want to just sit in Miami and get drunk. He asked Jane, other than Orlando, was there anything else to do. She shrugged. He got out his cell phone and called the travel agency and they suggested a three day cruise to the Bahamas. He asked Jane what she thought and they would be off on Tuesday and back on Friday. She agreed, leaving early in the morning to go see her parents.

For a couple of hours, they sat and drank. By the time he had to dress to do the commercial, Jerry was feeling no pain and both walked up to the elevator being silly drunk and were in each other's arms. By the time they were to their floor, Jane's clothes were half off of her. Thankfully, no one was there when the door opened. They flung themselves out of the elevator and into Jane's room which was closest. By the time they hit her bed with a loud thump, they were already naked. This time, there was no foreplay. She got into position at the edge of the bed, once again on all fours, and he was behind her and ready to go, even though he was more than a bit drunk. He slammed into her, surprising her and began slapping the side of her ass near her thigh. She moaned and told him not to stop spanking her. He didn't, and drove in faster and deeper. She quickly orgasmed around his cock and coated it with her love juices.

Even though a few hours before, they had quit, for some reason, they were both ready for more and for a half hour they went at it like jungle animals. This time, he didn't run into the bathroom for the baby oil when she requested him to go anal on her. She told him the bottle of sex lubricant was in the night stand next to the bed. To his surprise, he saw a dildo and vibrator in there as well as a tube of sex jell.

Obviously she was taking care of herself, but he hoped that would end, at least on a daily basis, but he thought he might enjoy watching her masturbating for him. Later, he would ask her.

Her ass was tight, and she moaned as he pressed the head of his cock into her. Finally, when he was half way in, she told him that she couldn't take anymore. He had never felt anything like this before and soon was pounding her for all he was worth. As another surprise, she asked him to get her dildo out of her drawer, which he did, and she was soon fucking her pussy with it while he fucked her ass.

This was too much for him as she screamed her orgasms. This clamped her ass and he could feel the dildo working in and out of her pussy as she slammed it in. he had found the perfect slut for his fantasy. If only his manager could see him now. It became too much for him and he told her that he was cumming. She disengaged herself from him and rolled over on her back and told him that she was ready, taking her hands and placing them on the outside of her breasts.

Jerry didn't need any coaching. He straddled her stomach and placed his bloated cock in her cleavage and she quickly surrounded it with her hands, locking her fingers underneath to clamp his cock in place. She spit on his cock and told him to cum on her tits. This woman was a marvel. He wondered how many times she'd been fuck because it was obvious to him there was nothing that she hadn't done before.

Soon, she was telling to fuck her tits and fill her mouth with his cum and began talking dirty to him. That was it, he couldn't take it anymore, and to his surprise, she took him in her mouth and finished sucking him dry, cleaning off every droplet. He laid down next to her, exhausted and fell asleep.

They woke up a couple of hours later, Jane was snuggling against him. He looked over at the clock and realized that he had missed his commercial commitment. He got his cell and made the call. When asked where he was, he said he was caught in traffic and didn't realize the time. Since the studio was all set up, the producer told him to be there early the next morning so they could do the filming. Jerry apologized once more and hung up.

Jane asked what happened and hadn't realized about the commercial. Now, they were both hungry. Jerry went to his room to shower, shave and get dressed. He had white cotton pants and a striped button down short sleeve shirt on when he met her at her door. She met him topless at the door and ushered him inside when she heard someone else coming down the hallway.

They kissed and he played with her breasts, but she told him to stop, that she was hungry and he could have her again later if he wanted. Still, she cupped his balls and stroked his cock under his pants, letting him know that there was more to cum.

She put on a tight white top of silk, finished combing her hair as he watched. No bra and her nipples were popping out because of his touching. Hopefully, by the time they got to the restaurant, she wouldn't be as erect.

They got in the elevator and went to the restaurant where they were seated in a corner booth. Margaritas were served as they looked at the menu. A few minutes later they ordered and went to the salad buffet. He grabbed her ass as she grabbed her plate and she turned and smiled at him, saying, that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She already knew he wasn't.

After they ate, she told him that she knew of a club that had a hot DJ and good drinks and music. Jerry called his limo and they went the few blocks and were let in. Jane kissed the bouncer on the cheek and the bouncer smiled and simply nodded at Jerry.

Once there, the music was blaring and the lights and dancers were already in full swing. Jane took his hand and soon they were gyrating on the floor. Even though there was a laser light show, it was still dark on the floor, and soon they touching each other in various parts of their bodies.

For a half hour they danced non-stop until the DJ played a slow song, then, their bodies were pasted together, still their hands roamed over each other. The fact that Jane was concentrating on his cock, kept him 'alive'. She even took him away from the dance floor by holding his cock and he her ass back to the side where they got a small bar table and ordered some drinks. They were there until 2AM,

Then, they went to a restaurant to have some coffee and sober up and cool down. Since it was only five hours until he had to be at the studio. Even though Jane was obviously hot for more sex, and so was he, he would have no excuse this time.

After another hour, they drove around the city and told the driver to drive until 6:30 and drop them off at the studio. Jerry soon had Jane naked after closing the window between the back and the driver. It didn't take long and soon they were going at it at full pace. The new lovers were still discovering each other and having a great time doing it. For an hour, they went at it, then fell asleep, naked, on the large bench seat.

At 6:30, the driver opened the window and saw the naked couple entwined in arms and legs. Jane had hid her body from anyone except for her lover. Jerry acknowledged the wake up call and they began getting dressed.

A little early, and having a power nap, Jerry and Jane entered the studio and the producer and director went over his script with him and told him it would be on a teleprompter for his reading. For ten minutes he re-read the script and was ready when the director turned on the lights.

He did three takes of which the director would cut and edit for the final commercial. The producer thanked him and the twosome left and got back into the limo and headed back to the hotel.

Even though they had a power nap, it had been a long day. They went to Jerry's room, stripped naked and got under the covers and fell asleep.

They woke up at noon and Jane called her parents saying they had been out all night and had just woken up. They would be a little late. Jerry was still asleep and she woke him up the best way she knew how, by going down and grabbing his flaccid member and swallowing as much as she could.

It didn't take long for him to get excited and soon, they were back at it. Once again, he finished off between her tits and gave her a pearl necklace which she wiped up and licked off her fingers. What a slut.

Three hours later, they were on the west coast of Florida and the limo parked in front of her parent's adobe style home. Apparently they had been inside waiting for them and came out to meet their daughter and her escort who Jane, after hugging her mother and father introduced as her boyfriend.

Jane's father, Ralph, looked over Jerry who stood a whole foot taller than her father. They shook hands and Ralph and Deloris welcomed him into their house.

Deloris was working on dinner and Jane joined her while Ralph and Jerry sat in the living room and watched the Florida Marlins lose another game. They were having a bad year.

Ralph then lit the gas grill in the back yard and put steaks on as the women cut vegetables up for a salad. They sat down and Ralph offered Jerry a beer which he took. Jane also asked for one and, Deloris, not being without herself, told her husband to get her one as well.

Their house was small having only their daughter, whose room was still the same since she left it. There was no spare room, so, Jerry told her that if she wanted to stay the night, he would understand and try to get a motel room close by.

Deloris said he could sleep on the couch, but both parents were surprised when their daughter told Jerry that he could sleep with her. Both of them stared at her but she was ready. She said that they already had plenty of sex and she promised to be quiet. Jerry wanted to disappear under the table.

Ralph was doing double takes between his daughter and her boyfriend. No, there would be no double sleeping in her room tonight. Jerry got the phone book and found a motel that he could stay at.

He decided to leave a little early and Jane followed him to the limo and made sure her parents saw them kissing and hugging each other. She waited for his limo to pull away until she went back inside.

Once inside, her parents handed her their anger about what her father called her 'slutty ways' with men. To him, she hadn't changed a bit, and her comeback was that she was much better than that.

She then got on her cell phone and called Jerry and asked him to pick her up, that she wasn't staying. He called his limo and had the driver pick him up. He then went back to her house where he found her sitting on the stair step waiting for him with her luggage. She got in without a word and began crying into his shoulder.

Jerry wanted to get out, but she told the driver to head back to Miami. First, they had to stop at the motel and pick up Jerry's luggage, then they were off.

Two hours later they were back at the hotel. Jane didn't invite him in and he went back to his room wondering what was going on. He fell into a restless sleep. They had another day before the trip to the Bahamas. The week seemed to be going too fast.

The next morning he awoke to his phone. It was Jane and she wanted to see him. He told her that he'd be there in a few minutes. He brushed his teeth and got dressed, and then went over and knocked on her door.

She answered, fully dressed. She let him in and told him to sit on the chair in her waiting room. He sat and she sat in a chair that she had rearranged beforehand.

She began by telling him that not only was she a cheerleader in school, but she was also the school slut. She told him that she lost her virginity at the age of 14 and from there, wandered through her school, picking who ever she wanted to either suck or fuck. Luckily for her, she never caught any diseases or got pregnant. However, she was always in the principal's office when her and her love at the time would meet where ever they could to do the dirty deed. By the time she was 16, she had been through the football and basketball team and, since it was a small town and small school, her name was quickly linked with a good time. There wasn't anything she wouldn't try.

When her father heard about her goings on, he had a psychologist check her out and found that she was basically someone who was looking for attention, and, the only way she could get it was by giving her body to anyone that wanted it. Most of the boys she had sex with had girlfriends that weren't satisfying their needs in the way she could. Many a couple broke up because of her. She didn't care. When she was 17, a girl came after her as she went by the girl's home. They ended up having a lesbian affair, all the time she still was getting her share of the school's boys.

When she went to broadcast school, at 18, she found she was in love with a teacher who was also a radio announcer. His bass voice oozed sex and she finally found a way to have sex with him in the classroom when she asked for special help on a project he had given her. The married man tried to resist her, but her young body was too much and her educated mouth and pussy was too much for him to resist. Needless to say, she passed his class with an excellent grade.