Broadcast News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke her up and she groaned and began sitting up and stretching. She put her hands behind her head and then pushed her breasts out. Jerry couldn't help himself and began fondling her orbs. She opened her eyes, staying in that position to let him have his fun and asked if he hadn't had enough the night before. A snickering smile and that look in his eyes told her he hadn't.

She felt herself get moist under her panties. Funny thing was, neither had she. She stood up and kissed her fiance and led him back to her bathroom. Once there, she slammed him against the door and in a swift move that left him speechless, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly and found his cock. She got down on her knees and took as much of it down her throat as she could.

Jerry arched his back and moved her hair aside so he could watch her play with his erection. He thought that it was too bad that she had pants on instead of a skirt or dress. It would make things easier.

After sucking on him for awhile, she lifted her sweater and undid her bra snaps, pulled it down over her breasts, exposing them, and lifted herself up slightly and wrapped her tits around his erect member. She then began titty-fucking him for a bit, then, as his prick exposed itself at the top of her cleavage, she bent down and took the head in her mouth, tonguing the hole. He wasn't going to get laid, but, the next best thing. She worked her tits up and down and her mouth in and out. In a few minutes, he told her that he was going to cum. She took his cock from between her tits and began deep throating him and stroking his cock and squeezing his nuts. He threw his head back and began to moan as he felt the pressure building up, then felt the release happen.

Jane knew, from her vast experience, that the head now became the most sensitive part of his prick and she sucked on that, feeling it bloat and, since he was face fucking her to beat the band, she knew it was a matter of seconds when she would feel his cum on the back of her throat. Sure enough, he emptied himself into her mouth and she, as always, enjoyed the taste of cum and swirled it around her mouth before swallowing it.

Jerry, exhausted, slumped against the door. Jane, gently eased his now deflating cock back into his pants, zipped and buckled him back up and stood up, fastening herself back up and straightening her sweater. She knew she could never say no to her man. And this just proved it, although she was pretty sure he wanted to get laid. Time and space were important in what they could do in the office.

She then re-did her make up and they went back into their office. Her voice mail light on her phone was blinking and she picked it up. It was Warren looking for her. They kissed and Jerry gave her a pat on that ass of hers and they walked out together, then separated going their separate ways.

Jane got to Warren's office and knocked on the door. He waved her in and she sat down. He asked her where she was and she told him that she was napping. She said she wasn't feeling all that well, but, Warren knew better, just couldn't prove it.

He then told her that her investigating report a few weeks ago was great, but, that the mayor and his staff were covering even more things up about it. It was time for another report on what and how they were doing it. She could have the resources of the investigating team to help her.

She told him that the most important thing for her was the script, and that Jerry was the best at writing she had seen in the place. He gave her instant permission.

She then went back to her office and applied her make up. It was an hour before rehearsal and then the broadcast.

Jerry sat in his chair getting a trim and having his make up applied when Warren came into the room and asked if everything was alright. Jerry had to have extra padding make up put around his eyes as he was tired and, on the tight shots of the camera, it would show. His make up artist was very good and soon he looked like normal. She was just finishing up when Warren had walked into the room.

Jerry answered that everything was good. It was a slow news day and he was going to use some stuff from the morning news to stretch the hour long newscast. Warren had already seen the script, had approved it, and it was now being put on the teleprompter as they spoke. Warren then told Jerry about Jane's new assignment. Jerry told him that he had been impressed with Jane's investigating abilities, and, that maybe that is what she should be doing more of. Warren agreed, but, for now, it was part-time.

It was fifteen minutes before the rehearsal and Jerry was still in his casual clothes. He excused himself to get dressed and Warren left.

As usual, the rehearsal went smooth, but, the crew seemed to be a little uptight. Jerry asked if everything was alright and they simply nodded. Now, the newscast began for real,taping it as usual.

The director always stayed in the 'box', the control room, doing his job, very rarely coming out for some reason. After all the crew was seasoned and teamwork was top notch. However, today, Jerry saw movement behind the cameras and lights and, as the sports director did his thing, Jerry watched as the director came and sat on the other side of the desk. Jerry was puzzled, but, had to keep his mouth shut.

Once the sports director was complete, and before Jane could do the weather, there was something new on the teleprompter. Jerry was to introduce the director. He did so smoothly then the cameras went to the director who was looking at Jerry.

The director, Tim, asked Jane to come down and stand behind Jerry and then he looked into the camera and told everyone in the world that Jerry and Jane were engaged and congratulated them. A cake was brought out and Jane never got a chance to do the weather. No one seemed to mind as they cut the cake and plastic glasses filled with champagne were brought out. The director and everyone toasted to the new couple.

For an hour after the newscast, there was a party in the studio. Maintenance wouldn't be happy with the mess, but, it happened once in a great while.

After the party, Jane and Jerry changed into casual clothes and Jerry had the driver take Jane home. They were both tired and needed some much needed rest. He escorted her to her apartment and she asked him in, but, he just kissed and fondled her at her door and then called it a night.

Everywhere, after that night, that the twosome went, they were given everything for free. For the next six months, Jerry never had to take out his credit card. They were the talk of the town. The only time they could be alone now without a bunch of fans and paparazzi looking on was in his limo, in the office, or in of their two apartments.

Jerry asked Jane to move in with him at his apartment so they could spend more time together and she said okay. She had a lease on her apartment which was coming up for renewal in two months, which would be six months into their engagement. Until then, she would go to her apartment. After all, he was always welcomed with open arms and legs, as she told him.

Their sex lives got even better and more prolific, knowing those spots that turned them on and off, and the things that made it even better for both of them. Jane hadn't realized this was the case, with her assorted one night stands to satisfy her own needs. Now, she took care of her fiance 's every desire. She learned that he liked her in dresses and skirts and would make herself dress up that way more than she normally would. Most of those times, she wore no panties, so, if he was horny for her, which was always, she could let him have her with nothing to push aside than her skirt.

They also seemed to spend more time in the limo, taking long rides, and having sex almost every night. She was especially horny during her period, but he didn't like that too much. When that was the case, he either used a condom, or they had anal or oral sex. It didn't seem to matter to either of them. As long as they were together.

Two months before the wedding, Jane's mother, Deloris, came up to help her daughter make the final arrangements of the wedding. The cathedral and a large hall were already rented for the day, and the dress had already been picked out and was being fitted. Almost a thousand people would be at the wedding, most politicians and other celebrities, both from around the area and even Hollywood and Las Vegas. The whole thing would last until midnight that night. Jane's publisher took care of the plans, adjusting it to Jane's and Jerry's wants and needs.

Jerry took care of the honeymoon. He had known from the very beginning where he wanted to go.

Once again, because of their status, almost everything was free. The church had been paid for by the station, the hall, needing some publicity, had offered itself for the reception, including the catering. The bands would be some of the top bands in the country, playing little sets for free. The station even had cameras set up in the cathedral and the wedding hall for all that couldn't be there to see afterwards.

In the meantime, Jane was working on her project. Warren had told her, that because of the wedding, he could put someone else on it, but Jane would have none of it.

With her mother now living with her and Jerry and her publisher having things under control as far as her wedding was concerned, she began concentrating on her assignment.

Her mother, although living with them, had her own separate room and, missing her husband, let the twosome alone. She would even go to Jane's office to talk to her daughter so that they could have time together. She knew of how much both loved the sex and their time together was important in their growing relationship.

One day, Deloris asked Jane how she could help with the investigation. Jane had plenty of contacts to get information from, but little time to do it. Jane 'hired' her mother to help her, with Warren's approval.

Soon, Deloris was no longer a housewife, but walking and riding the streets of Chicago, making contacts and conversation. The good thing about it was that no one of consequence that was under the investigation knew of this older woman. The other thing was that she took great notes and would question everyone twice to make sure their stories were as true as they knew it.

Two weeks before their wedding, Jane was once again sitting next to Jerry and now, not only the local mafioso but the mayor and his staff were implicated. Warren, having seen the total report, called in the local office of the FBI. They immediately began a hard investigation, and, as the last of the broadcast ended, people, including the mayor, were being arrested. The panic in the city took hold and people began crying for further information.

The Director of the FBI and the US Attorney's office got on TV and informed the public that not only wouldn't the local police help with the investigation, but, some were also implicated in the crimes.

The wedding was scheduled to be on Saturday, and the rehearsal and dinner were set for the Friday night before.

Jerry and Jane welcomed their guests and people that would be in their wedding party, including the priest, who, once everyone sat down, said a prayer and then ate and left. Drinking, for now, would be put to a minimum. Although different celebrity bands would be playing, a DJ was hired to play their first song plus the introduction of the wedding party.

The different bands have already had their people come in and set up their instruments and tested the amplifier system and lighting. There wouldn't be much dancing on wedding night, instead, it will be everyone enjoying themselves listening to the music of bands.

Jerry had asked Jane if they should hire more security personal, but she said everything would be alright, they had enough, two, at least, at every entrance and emergency exit. Tonight, however, was just two at the main entrance.

Almost 100 people were there, going through the final phase of the plans. The DJ help set up the wedding party in the order they would come on the floor. Jerry's parents had passed away years ago, so, an uncle and aunt were asked to be part of the wedding party. They agreed and things went well.

Drinks were given out and the party began. The DJ started playing all kinds of music and the one hundred people began dancing and the party started early.

One of those people was Vinnie. He worked at the station, been there for about six months. He was a lighting assistant and had a date with one of the bride's maids. He went into the men's room and got on his cell phone. He made a phone call, and a plan was putting into motion.

It was 1 AM when the party stopped. Some were going to clubs to continue the celebration, others, like Jerry and Jane to bed, although separately.

A black mustang followed them onto the highway. It was nothing to watch for. After all, everyone was leaving.

In the mustang, two men were riding. Vinnie was the driver, and his brother, Paulie, was riding shotgun. Paulie had a small box with a switch and a green and red light. The light was green and the switch was a three step switch. It was now in the off position, then there was arm, then fire.

They drove some distance from the limo that carried Jerry, Jane and her mother got on the on ramp of the highway and headed toward their apartment. Deloris poured herself another glass of champagne as her daughter and her fiance snuggled together on the other bench seat. They laughed at the older woman who was feeling no pain. She had told her daughter how often did she get married and it was time for her to party too.

Once on the highway, almost a mile behind the limo, Vinnie told his brother to go ahead. He flipped the safety off the switch, exposing it, then pushed the switch to 'arm'.

The limo went over a bridge that went over a small river. Just as it did so, Paulie hit the 'fire' button. The light of the bomb that he had planted earlier that evening, went from green to the red light, and the fuse was lit and the C-4 did it's job

The limo instantly split in half from the bottom up. The force of the explosion instantly blew into the bridge and the bridge gave away where the limo had stopped in it's tracks.

No one in the limo knew what happened, they were dead the instant the metal pieces were sent through the limo, which was planted in the passenger department.

A Chicago PD cruiser was behind the mustang when the bomb went off ahead of them. Before he came to a halt, he had his radio in his hand and called for help. The bright orange fire ball almost blinded everyone.

There was not enough left to put back together. The bomb squad was called and for hours, both sides of the highway was halted, traffic diverted. It would be over a month before this bridge would be rebuilt and structurally sound.

On Monday, the remains, which were few, of the four people were eulogized and buried. Ralph requested that Jane be buried between her mother and her fiance.

Vinnie and Paulie became rich men. They moved to Las Vegas, where, one night, in a drunken stupor, Paulie admitted to where he had gotten the money. Since murder cases have no time limit in the US, the bartender, who had the conversation with Paulie, told his friend, a local FBI agent about the conversation. Soon, the cold case investigation was opened. It had been over five years since the incident, but Vinnie loved his black mustang and kept it shiny and like new.

With warrants in hand, the FBI arrested Vinnie and Paulie after a section of C-4 that had been used to make the bomb was discovered by a CSI agent. Even though it was dried up, they were able to make a case against them. They were sent back to Chicago to be put on trial for the murders. They plead guilty without trial, signing confessions, implicating each other.

Ralph died a lonely man, just six months after his wife and daughter's death. Neighbors found his body in bed where he had died in his sleep. His daughter's wedding dress was hung in his closet.