Broadcast News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made a couple of phone calls to some democrats that were not in love with the mayor as he had snuffed them, putting his own people in places they didn't belong. After awhile, he found out that it wasn't the mayor that was screwing up, it was the people he had put in those positions. Come to find out, they were in it to try to get money for themselves and were quite stupid about getting it. Jane really did have the story right.

After sitting down with the manager, Jane had asked Jerry to sit with her so he could verify everything she was saying, Warren wanted to make it a special segment of the news. She would do the investigating reporting and be the weather girl for three nights. Since it was sweeps, it was perfect timing.

The next night, Jane, for the first time since they had worked together, sat next to Jerry. He introduced her and she began the first part of a three part investigative study. She would keep the cliffhanger going until Friday.

In her first piece, she began telling the audience that she had found valid evidence of corruption in the streets of Chicago. No names were given as this was the shortest piece of the set. More time and names would be given out on the next 6PM news.

She called Jerry up once she got home. She wasn't used to doing segments and asked if he would help her. He tried to talk her through it on the phone, but she became flustered. He relented and told her to come over.

A half hour later, his doorbell rang and he got up from his work, another 'speech', and went and answered it. Jane was standing there in a low cut sweater and a short mini skirt. Any less, he thought, and she could have worn a belt.

He let her in and they went to his studio. He was behind schedule as the individual that he was working on was relatively new on the political circuit.

He had to use his warping software to put in his own words when he had to. He let her in his room and then sat down. Her skirt was so short, she didn't try to hide anything, besides, she couldn't.

She took her script out along with her notes and laid it on the studio table. He looked over the script and then her notes. She said she was having trouble with the second part of the script to keep a cliffhanger for Friday's news. He looked it over then quickly came up with an answer, penning it down on another piece of paper. In a few minutes, he was done and gave it back to her to read.

He had his laptop hooked up to his printer and she asked if she could use it to type it out as his handwriting was pretty terrible. He set it up for her and she began typing in the script in large font. She was done in a few minutes while he continued his work. He had the warping software working and spoke a word into the mike and then warped it to the proper tone of the politician.

She had never seen him do this before and was curious as how he was doing it. When he was done warping the word he had put in, he gave her the mike and told her to say a few words, anything she wanted. She told him to cover his ears and she would do it.

He did as told, then she tapped him on the shoulder and said she was done. He then put on his headphones and warped it. He knew it wouldn't sound the same as his voice, but, it wasn't how she said it, it was what she said. She said that although she had dated since they had broken up, she had not been with another man or woman although the opportunities did invite it. She swore on her grandmother's soul that everything she said was true. She missed and loved him and wanted to be with him. If he were to take her back, she would be his and his alone.

On purpose, he had his back to her and hit the button to hear it in her own voice. This time, he put it on the speakers above them which surprised her.

He replayed it once more and, once it was over turned around to face her.

He looked at her and told her that he missed her too. He was in love but was confused. She had said, on the tape, that there was no one else. What about the future? She told him that once again, no one ever said they were falling in love with her, and this was something new, different and she wanted to try it. Right there and then she had promised that she hadn't been with anyone but him since they broke up and that she too was falling in love with him. One last time, she said, she wanted to give it another try. If he said no, she would leave his life and never would come back.

Thinking that he would give her an instant answer, he said right now, he was busy with work and would tell her in the next couple of days.

He walked her out of his apartment. It was if she was invisible to him at this point. She had dressed sexily thinking that he might take advantage of her. For a month, longer than she had ever been without a man, she had waited for him. She needed more batteries for her plastic tools. She stopped at a drug store and got some. She thought that she may burn out the little vibrators. Maybe a trip to the adult book store and some new toys would help. She'd wait, just in case.

The next day, Jerry went to work. He had been up until 2 in the morning working on his 'speech', then, when he went to bed, he began thinking thinking about Jane and her speech to him.

He was torn between wanting to be with her and letting her go on with someone else, but, something was holding him back. He knew she was being honest with him, trying to gain his trust. But, once with him, would she keep that trust? He had learned along time ago that trust was much more important in a long term relationship than love.

He called her office and her secretary answered. She was in with Warren going over her script tonight but was expected any minute.

Warren's office was just two down from his and he decided to take a walk down and knock on the door and see what was going on. Warren called him in and she sat, a copy of her script in her lap and one which he was reading to himself.

Jane apparently must have told Warren that Jerry had helped her with it and he was impressed. He told her to go ahead with it. She smiled and got up and walked past Jerry, looking at him and he at her. He now sat down and went over his script with Warren.

After finishing, Warren asked how it was going with Jane and Jerry told him that nothing was happening. Warren was married, but had known about Jane's reputation when approving her contract. He wanted a piece of her but, to no avail. He asked Jerry once again if he had gotten into her pants and Jerry said they were just good friends. Warren was looking for something more juicy, but Jerry wasn't giving up anything he knew or did with the woman. Even if she hadn't respected herself in her past, he would not be part of it.

He left Warren's office and called in his make up artist and hair stylist. An hour later, he sat at the lit desk of his final routine. His script was already on the teleprompter and a copy also sat in front of him in case something technical happened. It had happened in the past, but very seldom.

Once the rehearsal was done, his make up artist wiped the sweat off of his brow and powdered him up, checking for further problems and then left the stage. The countdown in his ear piece began and the camera light came on. He was on his way, and, in 28 minutes, the pre-taped broadcast.

Afterward, he went to Jane's office and asked her out to dinner. He hadn't done that since they had broken up, even when it was a business dinner with Warren, he had sat across from her or on the far side. She instantly accepted his proposal.

They walked down the elevator after their show was over and into his limo. They went to one of the fanciest restaurants in the city. A host pushed her seat and his in for them to sit down and left a wine and main menu.

He ordered a bottle of wine and it came a few minutes later, and was poured into goblets for them. Jane watched Jerry for any sign of what he might have to say, but, he kept to himself until the time was right. She sat across from him, even though it was a romantic setting with ambient lighting. She had changed her outfit to a sweater that he had seen before but she knew he liked. It was a U cut neckline that showed off a lot of cleavage, and, although she didn't need it, a push up bra to enhance it even more.

Once they ordered their food, he began talking to her. He told her that he had confirmed everything she said was true, she had dated, but hadn't fucked anyone of her dates that he could find, even though they had said that she had initially. It was a man ego thing and he understood it. He asked her how her toys were doing, and she told him that they were working overtime, but, she was doing as she promised, waiting for him.

He told her that he had misgivings about their relationship. He wasn't sure that she could be faithful to just him alone after what she had told him. Her response was that she had waited over a month to prove to him that she just wanted him.

Their food came and they ate silently. Once the dessert and coffee came, they were both pretty well full, but he needed to say something else to clear the air. He told her that he loved her, and, again, that trust was more important than love. He wanted to be with her again and he knew that she wanted to be with him and that they had fallen in love with each other, there was no doubt in his mind.

In all fairness to her, he told her it was her call. Did she want to be with him on a permanent basis, and, if that was so, only with him? She looked at him square in the eye and said a soft yes. Then it was done. He paid the check and they got into the limo and Jerry had nodded to the driver in a pre-arranged signal.

They didn't head for his or her apartment. Instead, they ended up at a fine jewelery store downtown. They got out and went inside.

The man behind the counter obviously knew Jerry and went in the back and came out with a case of engagement rings. Jane thought how unromantic this was. The man sized her ring finger then took one of the rings in the back and was there for a short while.

When he came out, he had the ring in a polishing cloth and put it in a box and handed it to Jerry.

They then headed towards her apartment and then he escorted her inside. She opened the door and asked him in and he followed her. She knew he had the ring in his jacket pocket. He said no. he would, instead, see her tomorrow morning. She wondered what he was up to.

The next morning, he called her up and asked if she was ready to do some traveling and to get an overnight bag ready and that they would be back the next night.

She asked him how to dress and he said lightly, they were going south. After asking where and getting no answer except that it was a surprise, she got her overnight bag together and put some make up in a separate bag.

A half hour later, he picked her up in his limo and they went to the airport. There, a Lear Jet was waiting for them and they boarded it.

A few minutes later they were taking off. Jane asked how he got a hold of this plane and he said he had a friend that owed him a favor. It was true. His friend had him make one of his 'speeches' for him, was an extremely wealthy man and, instead of taking money, Jerry told him he would need a favor in the near future. Money, being no object to the man, told Jerry whatever he wanted. Jerry had asked for the jet. The man said okay and Jerry specified the airport, which, by chance had been stationed there.

Jane wasn't so sure how to dress. She thought of dressing sexily, having an idea what was going on, but, since Jerry was so secretive, she dressed more conservatively, although, with deftly opening a button here and there, this dress could become sensual quickly.

A hostess was aboard, and served them a small breakfast with champaign. Jane could tell they were moving south and a little east, but she still didn't know where.

Four hours later, they landed at an airport that Jane knew. A limo was waiting for them and they disembarked and their luggage was taken and put in the limo's boot. A half hour later, they were parking in front of her parent's house.

Once again they got out, Jerry holding the door for Jane and they went inside. In the limo, was a bottle of champaign and two separate dozen roses, one white and one red. Jerry took both of them and asked Jane to carry the bottle as his hands were busy. She did as asked and they walked up to her parent's house and Jerry knocked on the door as he didn't see a doorbell.

Ralph answered the door and gave his daughter almost the same look as he had when she left a few weeks ago. Jerry put his hand up and told Ralph that he wanted to speak to both of them. It was important, but wouldn't take up too much of their time.

Her father let them in and they walked into the kitchen. Ralph asked Jerry what was he doing with 'HER', pointing to Jane. Jerry told him, once again, that what he needed was a little patients, looking at Ralph in particular, but addressing both of them.

Jerry and Jane were holding hands the whole time. Jane's hands, in Jerry's were sweating, making them wet. Jerry thought that this wouldn't take much time at all, but everyone was ready for warfare and were looking not at him, but at her.

He suddenly got rubber legs and thought that the kitchen was a bit small for what he had in mind. He pulled Jane into the larger living room and had her sit in a chair. Ralph and Deloris followed as he waved them on, and then, got on his knees.

Right there and then, in front of her parents, he asked her to marry him. He had an idea what she might say, but put his forefinger up to his lips, turned and looked at Ralph and Deloris, who were now stunned and asked if he could have permission to marry their daughter.

Ralph, antagonized by this whole thing, said that he, Jerry, must be kidding. That was what Jerry was looking for. He pulled out the ring that he had picked out. He looked up at her parents once more and Deloris was already in tears. Ralph said an angry 'yes, you can', and then Jerry looked at Jane.

He nodded at her, allowing her to speak and all she could do was nod. He slipped the ring on her ring finger, then stood up, still holding her hand which caused her to stand as well. As soon as she did, they were in each other's arms, kissing.

Once that was done, he looked at her parents. Deloris had her hand in her husband's. She went over to her daughter and they hugged and kissed on the cheek. Ralph finally relented and went over to Jerry and shook his hand, congratulating him, then, the hard part, Jane went to her father and gave him a big hug and he congratulated her. Then both parents gathered around the engaged couple and looked at the new diamond that decorated her hand.

That ceremony didn't last long. Jane had put the champaign on the kitchen table, and Deloris went for the glasses. Soon, they were sitting at the kitchen table and did the initial planning of what kind of wedding it would be. Jerry, knowing that Ralph and Deloris were on permanent disability, told them to plan whatever they wanted as he and Jane would take care of the cost. Jane told her mother that there were great bridal shops in Chicago and that they should take a trip north and they would go shopping. Deloris nodded.

For a couple of hours they sat and talked and made lists of things to do. It was decided that rather than holding the wedding in Florida, it would be done in Chicago where both were celebrities and a large church wedding the following June would be planned for all their friends and any family. When Ralph asked Jerry about the honeymoon, where they would take it, Jerry said he knew exactly where they should go.

He looked at Jane and they both said, at the same time, the Bahamas

Afterward, the twosome got back in the limo and headed back toward the airport. Jerry had planned to stay in a five star hotel that night, but, there was a convention in town and everything was booked. They got in the plane and, on the leather couch in the back, he pushed his cock deep into her pussy and they made slow passionate love all the way back to Chicago. The hostess must have seen this before, because it didn't seem to bother her at all.

Once back in Chicago, Jerry asked Jane to go to his apartment or hers. To him, and to her, it didn't matter. Both beds had been shared before, but, now, it was more demanding. She decided, that since her wardrobe was at her apartment, it would be better to go there.

Once inside, they were naked before the door closed and locked. He lifted her up into his arms and was soon between her legs, licking her pussy until she couldn't handle it any more. Then, he laid down and she sucked him until he was rock hard and then squatted over him and pushed down until he was balls to the wall in her pussy.

It seemed that the month without having sex had a real exotic affect on both of them. They had started at six in the evening, and Jane just would not let him go, her pussy soaked with his cum and not wanting to stop, after he would cum, she would turn and make sure that he would not go flaccid on her. After six orgasms, however, both of their organs were burned to a crisp. Both were tired, but, more so, both were hungry. They showered and got dressed and Jerry called his limo.

At 2 AM, they sat in a local diner and had a great dinner. He had asked her to dress sexy for him and she had put on a light blue sweater, with a large U cut, showing off her braless tits and a micro-miniskirt with a white thong that left nothing to the imagination.

They sat next to each other and his hands were on her legs under the table, she sitting with them slightly spread to give him good access, which he took advantage of. He had on his trousers, also with no underwear and she took advantage of that, playing with his upper thigh and running her fingers down the length of his once again hardening cock.

By the time that their dinner was over, once in the limo, Jerry told the driver to take a nice long drive and look for bumpy streets. The driver winked at his employer and closed the privacy window. He got an eyeful of Jane getting into the car.

The next morning, both looked like they had been on a drunken binge, Warren asked if everything was alright as they came into his office. Jerry nodded to Jane who showed him her diamond ring. That is when Warren looked at Jerry, smiled and nodded and realized that these two had been fucking all night long. He especially liked the outfit that he had never seen Jane in before.

Jane got to her office and showered and got her make up straightened and put on a more conservative outfit. Her and Jerry had come in a little early and most people weren't in the office yet, except the morning news crew that were busy doing their own thing. All was well.

Their staff began coming in and getting ready for the day's work, looking at the different reports and working on the evening news. They also got reports from the morning news crew and began watching C-Span, the government's newscast of what the government suggested was important National news.

Most of it was boring, but one woman kept watching for anything important and news related.

By mid-afternoon, things started to come together. It was a slow news day. Jerry went in to his staff's area where he heard the clicking of computer keys. In another hour, they would have their meeting and begin writing their scripts for him.

He went over to Jane's office. She had a much smaller staff of two meteorologists tracking the weather and coming up with their five minute scripts for tonight and the five day forecast. He said hello and walked in to her office where she was napping on her couch. It had been a long, but luscious night. He should have done the same thing as he was tired, but, for some reason, he was even more horny. He watched her stomach breathe slowly, and her breasts, now well covered by a cranberry sweater, heave slightly. She had on a pair of tight black stretch pants. As usual, there was little left to the imagination the way she dressed, even when she dressed conservatively, which, in the newsroom, was most of the time.