Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am. She isn't as dynamic as Marla but calm like you are. I feel really comfortable with her and don't think that she will rush me."

"Then go for it. I will always be there for you."

"I know that. I just needed to hear you say that it is all right with you. You didn't ask about Zach and I felt really guilty about that. I want to be able to ask you about anything and anyone from now on."

"Ok, but don't ask for my permission. I will be glad to talk to you about anything or anyone you want to talk about. But the final decision is yours. You don't need my permission. I appreciate the opportunity to know what is going on with you."

"Thank you. I don't know how late I will be. The party is up at the lake and it is a long drive at night."

"If she asks, just stay there tonight if you can. Neither of you need to be driving late at night. Call me if there is a problem."

"That is the kind of support I need and wish I had gotten before I got involved with Zach."

"Forget about him personally. He is now just another client. That is history; your life is in the future. So what do you think about the office?"

"Crap, this place is heaven. I hope that I get to come up here often."

"I suspect that Vicki has plans for you. Just learn what you need to learn and get confident with the program. Everything will work out in due time."

Marla came busting in. "I was afraid that the two of you were fucking without me."

"Not yet, horny woman. We don't have the bed for the storage room yet."

"Vicki and I are going to the office supply store and spend a wad of money. I'll see if they have a day bed there."

"Good luck." I grinned at her.

We went out to join the others. Kelly looked at Vicki and asked, "We have talked about the phones and Internet lines but we haven't talk about the computers themselves. Do we have them?"

"Yes, and they will be here early next week. My brother has them and is configuring them for us. He will ship them down this weekend and they should be here Tuesday. He will probably be here then or Wednesday for the rest of the week to go over them. You will probably be back on Thursday."

"Sounds good to me. I've arranged for my kids to stay with my parents while we are gone. They like to stay at grandma's because she spoils them and I am just a cruel mother."

Marla replied, "All mothers are cruel. Mine was to me. She wouldn't let me start dating until I was fifteen. It almost warped me in high school."

I replied, "Maybe she should have not let you date until you were twenty one." Everyone laughed except Marla who gave me a dirty look. I gave her a hug and kiss and that disappeared.

Marla and Vicki took the Caddy and went to the office supply store while I showed and explained the office to Mindy. Kelly stayed close but was listening to what I told her. She was especially interested in the conference room and how we would do training in there. I basically said that this would be up to Kelly and Vicki since they would be doing most of that work. Kelly then took over and talked about several ways that she could envision a training class. Mindy nodded and offered a couple of suggestions from a trainee's point of view. Kelly understood and accepted her comments. I suggested that we move the screen a little more forward. There would still be access to the patio but access to the break area and the restrooms outside the door would not interrupt the classes. They both agreed with that suggestion. When Vicki came back, we went over this with her and she approved it without question. I could tell that Mindy was proud to have made a contribution to the success of the office.

I helped Marla bring in the supplies and put them up in the storage room. Fortunately, we had shelves built in to hold everything. At four, we decided to call it a week and left. Kelly told Mindy that she would pick her up at six and that the dress was casual. The four of us went home and let Mindy have the first shower so that she could get ready. I was surprised at how long she took to get ready but I shouldn't have been. She had taken a lot of time with her choice of clothes and her makeup. Mindy knew that she was going on a date and she wanted to make a good impression. She didn't need to worry. Kelly was on time and she looked just as good as Mindy did. They said good night and left. The three of us decided on a salad with shrimp and we soon had dinner out of the way.

When we finished, Vicki said, "Marla, it is time." Marla snarled and got up and stood next to me.

"Bob, will you please spank me. I need at least six swats."

"I would be happy to spank you...after you tell me why and if I get to fuck you afterwards. Or do you not want to tell me."

Her eyes flashed as she said, "No, I don't want to tell you."

I caressed her ass and said, "But you will; won't you?"

"Shit. I lost a bet with Vicki. This is part of the payment for losing."

"I see. And what is the rest of the payment? Am I going to fuck you after spanking you?"

"No, dammit. I have to lie next to you while you fuck Vicki and I masturbate. I can't come until she does and I have to clean up both of you after you come."

"I see. That's a pretty light punishment for losing a bet. I think I will add a couple of things to it. You really need to learn to not lose bets."

"I won't next time. What do you want to add?"

"Vicki is kind of stinky having worked in the office all day. I think that you should give her a nice bath and clean her up for me. That includes shaving her legs and underarms. I like my women to be fresh and clean and her skin to be soft for kissing and touching. I also plan on coming inside her three times; so you better be ready for a lot of clean up."

Marla snarled, "All right, bitch; get your ass in the bathroom. I'm going to look for a dull razor."

I swatted her ass for that. Vicki pranced down the hall gloating while Marla cussed us both. A half hour later, Vicki called me back to the bedroom. She stood naked, while Marla's clothes were almost totally soaked.

Vickie asked, "Well, do I pass inspection?" I ran my hands over her body and announced that she was perfect.

Then I announced to both of them, "In the future when you bath each other, both of you should be naked. I prefer you that way most of the time anyway. And I want you to enjoy the experience of bathing and being bathed by the other one."

Marla growled, "I'll remember that starting next week."

"Undress, Marla; you are dripping on the carpet. Then take my lover to our bed and prepare her for me."

She did as she was told and then lay down on the side of the bed. I walked to her and said, "Get me good and hard and wet. I want our first time tonight to be memorable." Vicki cooed; Marla snarled as she sucked me deep in her mouth. I knew very well that she was trying to get me to come in her mouth, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I pulled out when I was ready and crawled into bed. "Marla, put my cock in my lover's pussy and then you can start fucking yourself." I did this because she had made Mindy do the same thing. A little payback never hurt anyone.

I was inside Vicki and put my head against hers. She whispered, "I won't last long. Her giving me a bath was such a turn on."

"I know; that's why I told her to do it. Next time, you will give her one."

"Only if she wins."

"No, when I tell you to. I want both of you to enjoy each other as much as I do."

Then I fucked her with all of my power. She came twice before I emptied myself inside her. I thought that Marla had come three times but I wasn't sure. I was sure that she was eager to clean both of us up. She ended with cleanup duty three times that night. As payment, I snuggled against her back while we slept and she seemed to like that.

I got up in the morning with Vicki. I checked and it looked like Mindy didn't come home. For a moment, I was concerned and then remembered where she went and who she was with. I let it go. We drank coffee together and talked quietly. This was becoming something like a weekend habit. Marla usually slept late and Vicki and I had time to talk in the mornings. I was beginning to relish these times together. I also realized that I needed to make the same kind of time with Marla to stay tuned in to what she was thinking. We talked about how we would handle this week and Vicki said that it would probably work best if I didn't go to California if a meeting was set up. We had the office to work out of and Vicki's furniture might show up late in the week. Since I didn't have much desire to go to LaLa land, I was fine with that. It would also give me some time with Marla.

Vicki was going to stay home this morning and I was going to take the box of files and other things for the office and put them up. I would also run a couple of errands before coming home. I needed to spend the afternoon doing yard work as it had begun to look a little ragged. When Marla got up, she decided to go with me and we loaded the things up and left around ten. We still hadn't heard from Mindy.

We unloaded the things and got them put away in the office and then she had me sit on our joint work desk. "Honey, were you upset with me about last night? I hope not."

"No; I saw that you both were having fun. As long as it stays fun, I won't mind at all. If it gets serious, I will want to stop it."

"I don't think it will; we like each other too much but we are both competitive."

"That's what I saw."

"Good and now we are going to christen our office." She undid my shorts and pulled them down before she sucked my deep in her mouth. She pulled off and leaned over the table and spread her arms wide. "Fuck me."

I spanked her and raised her skirt under which she wore nothing. Before I started, I caressed her ass and said, "I'm not going to fuck you anymore." She jerked up in shock. "I'm not going to fuck you because from now on, I will be making love with you."

She relaxed and laid back down but asked, "What is the difference?"

"You fuck someone you like; you make love with someone you love. That's the difference. I'm falling in love with both you and Vicki."

I started to enter her but she said, "Wait." Then she turned over to face me. "Tell me that when you are looking at my face."

I slipped the crown of my cock inside her and said, "I am falling in love with you and I want you to know how I feel. That's all."

"That is a lot more than all. You love Vicki and Mindy too, right?"

"Yes, I do."

"And this sort of makes our relationship long term and not just a short term thing."

"Yes; that is what I feel."

"You told Vicki; are you going to tell Mindy?"

"Yes but I'm not sure when."

She took a deep breath and asked, "What are we going to do about this?"

"We are going to do exactly what we have been doing. We are going to work together, live together, make love together, compete with each other; all that stuff. We will work out the other details as we go along."

She finally smiled and said, "I have loved you since the other company and hurt badly when we were both unemployed. I have been ridiculously happy since we have been together again and you can't imagine how thrilled I am to know that we can focus on long term things instead of short term things. Oh, I am also falling in love with Vicki."

"Have you told her that?"

"No; our competition kind of gets in the way."

"Tonight when we go to bed, tell her with me there."

"She might not like hearing that."

"Vicki keeps surprising me; I have a feeling that she is feeling the exact same thing but is afraid to say it because of our work relationship."

I slipped fully inside her and we began a slow thrusting that showed us both how tender and loving we were feeling. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me tightly to her when I came inside her. She didn't swoon or pass out but remained alert an alive. "Bob, I love you and this just showed me how much you love me. I know it shouldn't but how someone has sex with me tells me a lot about how they feel. This is the first time I have felt truly loved. We better get home before our lover starts thinking that we stopped for a quickie."

When she got up, a drop of our joint cum fell from her pussy onto the new carpet. Even though the carpet was cleaned many times after that, that spot was always there and we both knew what it meant.

When we got home, Vicki was sitting on the couch working when I asked if Mindy was home.

"No; she called though. They stayed at the lake cabin last night and will be home early this afternoon. They have invited us to dinner at Kelly's place tonight. I told her that we would be happy to come. We need to take her a change of clothes though. I suspect that we are going to see two very happy women when we get there, based on the sound of her voice."

Marla replied first. "That is perfect. I thought that they might get along nicely. Honey, why are you looking concerned?"

I responded, "Because I am concerned." Vicki stood up and came to us. "Look, I care and love my wife. We have just gone through a slightly traumatic thing with Zach and I am concerned how she really feels. I don't want to see her get hurt again so soon. I also think that this is good for both of them. I just want to make sure; that's all."

Vicki said, "No wonder that Marla and I both love you. Neither of us has ever felt that kind of support before. We are all lucky women for sure."

Marla then put her hands on Vickie's shoulders. "Vickie, I have a question for you."

"Go ahead and ask."

"Will it change anything at work for you or us if I tell you that I love you?"

Vickie's face broke out in a smile and a tear ran down her cheek. "No, it won't change a thing at work. It might change some things around here though. I don't want to compete with you anymore. We both love Bob and each other. We need to share our love with each other."

"So you mean that you love me too?"

"Yes, dammit. I have never loved a woman as much as I love you and I am a little unsure how to express it."

I said, "I think that you just did a very good job of expressing it. Kiss each other and then I am going to kiss two of my loves. The other one will get hers later." They tenderly kissed each other and then I did the same to each of them as we shared a group hug."

We took a nap together and rose at four to leave for Kelly's place. The drive took over an hour since it was in one of the northern suburban towns and both of my lovers sat in the front seat with me. I could sense a subtle change in each of them. There wasn't the underlying teasing now. It had been replaced with a sense of confidence and light playfulness rather than the heavy teasing that was there even last night.

Kelly's house was nice but a little small from the outside. It was just as small on the inside. Mindy met us with a smile wearing a towel wrapped around her like she had just gotten out of the shower. She led us to the kitchen where Kelly was busily fixing our dinner. Mindy took the clothes that we had brought her and went to the back to put them on. After saying our hellos, Kelly ushered us to the patio which was very nice and had a small pool. Kelly drafted me to start the grill which I was happy to do. When Mindy came back out with a bottle of wine and sat with Marla and Vicki, I went in to the kitchen to ask Kelly if I could help with anything.

She thanked me and then said, "I have to apologize for the small house."

"Kelly, you don't need to apologize for anything."

"I know but I want to explain something so you understand. When I got my divorce three years ago, my ex and I battled over the house. I finally let him stay there and he was going to pay me for my half. I'm still waiting. His business suffered during that last slow down and he hasn't fully come back from it yet. Anyway, I needed to find a place quickly so I leased this one. It was small but the kids were twelve and ten. I was working at an office near here. Since then, I changed to the other real estate company based down near our office, the kids have grown up, the drive into town is miserable, and this house is way too small. The lease is up in two months. I was wondering if you know of any houses to lease in your area. It is much more convenient to work and I like the schools in that area. Now that I have a stable income, I want to move desperately."

"I see. I'll look around; off the top of my head I don't know of any but then I haven't been looking or paying attention."

"Thanks; moving will take a huge load of pressure off of me."

"I understand that. I didn't realize how much pressure was on me and Mindy when I got laid off and couldn't find a new job right away. So how was the party last night?"

"It was great and it was even better being with Mindy. Most of the people there were real estate people that I know. We get together and tell lies and have fun. The place is owned by a woman whose husband builds custom houses on the lake. This was his model and showroom. Most of us stayed overnight in the bedrooms and couches. Mindy and I stayed in the master bedroom. It was great."

"I'm glad to hear it. Call me when you are ready to put things on the grill."

"Relax; it will be about thirty minutes."

When I went outside, Mindy was telling the others about the party and the house. It sounded like a really big and expensive lake house. I could tell from her voice that Mindy had a really nice time but wasn't sure how much was the party and how much was Kelly. I would try to find out before we left.

A while later, I had my chance when Vicki went inside to talk to Kelly and Marla went along. "So I can tell you had fun. Honey; are you glad you went?"

"Oh yes; the main thing was that there were only two men there and they took care of the grill and stayed out of the way. The girls let their hair down and we laughed a lot. That helped me get over some of the stuff from last week. And Kelly was perfect. We both had a good time but she made me think that I was with you. She let me have fun but was always there next to me and kept me grounded. We danced later and then slept together in the big bedroom." She turned pink. "Bob, we made love. She was so gentle and giving. It was like I was being loved by you. If you don't mind, I am going to stay over here tonight. We are going to a free concert downtown tomorrow with her kids. I would hate for her to make that drive to our house twice tomorrow."

"I don't mind. I was just concerned that you had fun and weren't pressured into anything."

"If anything, I pressured her last night. I kind of took the initiative to kiss her a couple of times but when we went to bed, she was in total control and treated me perfectly."

"That is what I wanted to hear. I really like and trust Kelly but it is more important that you feel that too."

"I do. Thank you for caring about me."

"Min, you know that I love you and will continue to do so. But I have figured out that I also love Vicki and Marla. Is that too much for you to handle?"

She grinned, "No silly. I knew that before I went on the trip. It is written all over your face and theirs too. I just hope that they will leave me a little bit of your love occasionally."

"That is a given. I told them that and they already knew that we both want that too."

"I am not ready for another man. If I can have you once in awhile and Kelly the rest of the time, I will be very happy."

"Then that is what I want too. I want you happy more than anything else."

"Thank you again."

Vicki and Marla came bouncing back out and hugged both of us.

Vicki blurted out, "Bob, honey they are going to a concert tomorrow afternoon. We invited them to come to the house for dinner afterwards. You will have to be on your best behavior though; they are bringing Kelly's kids. So you can't fondle our tits when they are there. Kelly suggested pizza or burgers on the grill. What do you think?"

1...1314151617...20