Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you have a problem if Mindy decided to live with Kelly?"

"If that is what she wants, no, I wouldn't have a problem. We talked about that and that is Kelly's goal if things work out. We do have a small issue that we decided to address when that happens and we will decide about that when the time comes."

"That's about you still having sex with Mindy, isn't it?"

"Yes. Kelly is the more dominant and will want her exclusively, I imagine."

"Can you live with that?"

"That will depend on Mindy."

"There is a solution, you know. You could fuck Kelly too and then have both of them."

"That might be possible if Kelly was into men at all but she isn't. That is what we decided to talk about later."

"I love you, Bob. I want what is best for you."

"I know that and I love you too. Marla says that I am being punished tonight, so both of you are going to get laid."

"Oh, I like it when we get to punish you that way."

"Me too. Maybe I'll start being a bad boy more often."

"You don't have to try; we can conjure lots of reasons to punish you. There is something I want to talk to you about though. Both Marla and I love our threesome and the way it is working. We each would also like a little alone time with you too. Can we work out a way to make that happen?"

"I have been thinking about that too. On the weekends, I love the mornings with you when Marla sleeps late. I have been thinking that I need to make time like that for her too. Do you have a suggestion?"

"Sort of. I am still working it out. Right now, I just wanted to see if you were interested. We'll talk more soon."

We found Kelly and Marla already at a table in the pub at a table for six. There was already a bottle of wine and a plate of things to nibble on. We had finished half a glass of our wine when Mindy came in and sat down next to Kelly and kissed her. Kelly returned her kiss as if it was the most natural thing in the world. When she looked at me, she must have seen my look of surprise. She turned to Vicki and said, "You didn't tell him, did you?"

"Not yet. You got here earlier than I expected. You tell him."

"Honey, when Kelly and Vicki were talking today, the subject of leaving for the trip tomorrow came up. They called me and we decided that we would meet here and I would go home with Kelly. Marla is going to drive my car home. Marla and Vicki are going to pack my suitcase and you are going to pick us up in the morning and take us to the office and later to the airport. That way, all of us aren't driving all over the place and we won't have cars parked here and there."

I now understood that there were things going on behind my back and I was in the center. But the plan was reasonable and solid. I turned to Vicki and said, "While you are punishing me tonight, I am going to punish you at the same time. You are conspiring against me behind my back."

She grinned and replied, "That is one of the privileges of being your boss. Of course, we conspire against you, silly. Life would be boring if a woman couldn't conspire against her man."

I looked at a grinning Marla and said, "You too?"

"Of course."

"Then Mindy is in on this too. Kelly have you succumbed to this nonsense also?"

"Only a little. I am still learning where the boundaries are."

"So I am alone; a man on an island surrounded by an ocean full of sharks."

Vicki asked, "Mindy, is he always this melodramatic?"

"Only when he is enjoying himself. If he was really pissed, he would try to cut you off. That only lasts a little while but it makes him feel like he is in control or something."

Marla spoke up, "Hey buddy, there will be no threats about cutting us off. That ain't going to happen. If you are really pissed, just paddle us."

"I think I need a mistress to tell my woes too." Four women laughing at me makes a lot of noise and gets a lot of attention.

When Mindy and Kelly finished their wine, they left. I looked at the two sitting next to me and asked, "Are you ready to tell me what is going on yet?"

Vickie answered, "Sure, they have gone home and we are going to eat dinner here and then you are going to take us home and we will punish you."

"That's what I thought. Someday, one of you is going to have to explain all of this so I understand. Until then, I am not responsible for making dumb decisions."

Marla replied, "It is because you don't make dumb decisions when you don't know anything is one of the reasons we love you so much. Well, that and because you ring our chimes so good. You worry too much; chill out. We have you covered."

"That's what I am worried about."

Vicki caressed my cock and said, "Order dinner for us; two of us are horny."

I ordered a large platter of fish and chips along with a salad for each of us and another bottle of wine. Marla moved around to sit next to me and her hand joined Vicki's on my lap.

When we got home, Marla stripped Vicki while Vicki was stripping her. Then they attacked me. I had no chance at all but then I was enjoying it too much to fight back. We fell into a satisfied sleep an hour and half after they began punishing me.

I rose early and dressed since I had to drive across town to pick Kelly and Mindy up. Vicki was up with me and helped me make a coffee for the road. Before I left she kissed me with love and said, "Bob, everything you do for us has a purpose and a reason. I can't tell you why just yet. You have trusted me so far; please continue to do that. It is all part of our future together."

"Vick, I do not have a clue what you are talking about but the words 'part of our future together' is all I need to know to be patient and trust you."

"That's what I expected and that is all I need for now. Drive carefully. The three of us will meet when you get to the office. I love you so much."

Then I began the long drive. Kelly had been right. She might have been conveniently located near a suburban office but now it was a long way in traffic to where we lived. While it was about the same distance to the office than from our house, Kelly had no choice but to drive freeways that were clogged with traffic day and night. It was almost an hour to anywhere from there. At least from our house, you didn't have to get on a freeway. There was traffic but it moved. It normally took me twenty to thirty minutes to get to work even on a bad day. I decided to take a drive around my area and see if there was some place near us to rent. It would also be more convenient for all of us to get together that way.

I was met with smiles and a nice kiss from Mindy and a more chaste one from Kelly. We loaded their bags and began the trek to the office. We had been on the freeway for less than a mile when the traffic basically stopped. I turned off and turned east which on the surface appeared to be counter intuitive. Kelly asked where I was going.

Mindy spoke up first, "Bob grew up here and knows ways to get anywhere and avoid bad traffic. Half the time, I have no idea where we are until we get there."

I added, "I know my way around north of downtown. I am just like everyone else when I go across the river. Right along here, some friends of mine and I used to ride horses. This wasn't even in the city limits then. We'll go another couple of miles and pick up a street that runs almost right into the office. It is longer but when the traffic is stopped, it is much faster." Kelly seemed impressed.

When I parked at the office, the radio was saying that the freeway was still backed up for miles. They went in to talk to Vicki while I went to my office to find seven boxes stacked along the wall. Marla said, "It looks like the computers are here. Vickie's brother called her and he is in Little Rock. He is driving her car down and will be here in the morning first thing to set things up. I'm excited."

"Computers make work easier; you make me excited."

"If you say that again and Vicki will have to drive them to the airport." She grinned.

We had lunch delivered and discovered that we could call for lunch delivery from about a dozen local places and had a wide choice of menus items. We decided that we would take advantage of that frequently so we could work more effectively than going out.

At one, I began the drive to the airport with Kelly and Mindy. They were discussing all of the things that Vicki had told them to pay attention to. As usual, I dropped them off at the check-in station rather than parking and walking them in. Mindy gave me another warm kiss and this time, Kelly gave me a warm one too. Then I drove back to the office.

We met and Vicki updated us on the rest of the week. She was going to fly out early Thursday and stay over until Friday afternoon. Kelly and Mindy would come back Thursday night. Her brother would probably go back Saturday morning. She suggested that the first priority was the computer system and getting comfortable with it and then running the evaluation of the local account executives to see who we might want to have for our first training session. Marla could support me with that and begin thinking about organizing that event. When Kelly returned, we could review it with her and present it to her on Monday. When that was agreed on, we closed things up for the day and stopped for dinner on the way home.

I was tired from the weekend and the running around today; so I went to bed soon after we got home. I might have been tired but I stayed awake and watched Marla make love with Vicki wearing her strap-on for the first time. Even in my weary state, it was very erotic watching them together. Vicki responded to Marla's loving touch as she did with me and came several times. Marla had a couple of her own before they fell asleep in each other's arms. I put my arms around them and finally fell asleep too.

Wednesday morning, I moved each box to the office that was designated on the box and began opening them. I quickly saw why Vicki's brother was coming to set them up. There was a mass of wires and cables already tied together. I decided to wait and let him lay them out. Vicki seemed to be excited at the prospect of seeing her brother again.

He arrived at ten and was met by a very happy Vicki. The interesting thing was that he was very short and thin. I guessed that he was no more than 5'5" tall and weighed around 130 lbs. He had beautiful eyes and a great smile. When Marla looked at him, all she said was, "He is as beautiful as Vicki is!" I could see the resemblance for certain.

Vick brought him in and proudly introduced him to us as Terry, her little brother. He turned pink at being called little. He shook my hand and said hello and then turned to Marla and greeted her more warmly. They talked for several minutes before Vicki took him to her office to get started installing her computer.

When they left, Marla was grinning at me and I looked confused back at her. "What?"

She giggled, "Honey, don't be shocked but Terry wants to be Teri with an 'I'. He wants to be one of the girls."

Yes, I was stunned and stumbled around for words before I said, "You mean he is gay?"

"Not necessarily. He might be but he might be straight; he just likes to dress like a girl. Just treat him normally and I'll try to find out more from Vicki. I'll tell you what, I'll bet you a good long fuck that Kelly and Mindy will love him. He doesn't have the masculine traits that intimidate a woman but can relate comfortably with a woman who has a gotten cold feet about men."

All I could do was say, "If he knows what he is doing with the computers, I don't care who or what he is." Thirty minutes later, I discovered that he was way beyond knowing about computers. He had Vicki hooked up and going in thirty minutes and then came into our office. Now, he was all business and talked to me like a computer professional.

"Bob and Marla, what I am going to do with you is based on what Vic said you would be doing. We can adjust it if you need want to. Each of you will have a desktop and a screen but you will also have a third screen in between your two. That way you can share a worksheet or data set and still be working on a different one. She says that the two of you will be doing a lot of back and forth sharing and support. How does that sound?"

I replied, "That would be a godsend. We have been working off of one laptop and one desktop at home and it has been clumsy working that way." Marla nodded in agreement.

"Good. I will explain more when we get this set up but neither of your desktops will be connected to the Internet for security reasons. You will use a laptop to work at home and to access the internet. Marla, here is your laptop and Bob, you already have yours. Let's get these desktops set up and I'll explain the security set up as we go."

Basically, what he said was that stealing research from financial companies was a big business. They had found that doing and keeping research data separate from the Internet on desktops was safer than keeping it on Internet capable computers. As a result, we could download data on the laptop and transfer it to the desktop and work on and save it there before deleting it from the laptop. If Marla did a presentation for Vicki or Kelly, she could send it by Internet or USB transfer but the research data would be loaded on a flash drive that she would take with her and only use it when she needed to. He said that it took a little practice to get used to doing it that way but that they had never had a research evaluation or report hacked. They were well respected and many people were actively trying to get into their secret research material.

When he finished, I was impressed and saw the advantages of doing it their way. He gave us each a USB transfer cable to link the laptop and desktop but also gave us a large box of high quality, clean flash drives to use. He had a laser printer for our office to print out material that was not connected to the WI-FI network. When he finished with us, he hooked up Kelly's computer and then began the slower process of bringing the internet cable to each of our work stations and the router. There was also a Wi-FI enabled printer for all of us to use.

Over lunch, we also talked about transferring data and reports between him and us. There was no expectation that we would ever send this data directly to clients or outsiders. It was for internal use only. After lunch, he tested the internet on each of our laptops and found it working as he wanted. Then he showed Marla and I how to log into the corporate network and what was available from there. Both Marla and I were impressed with the range of information and data from there. It would save a lot of time searching for basic financial data on almost any company that reported such information.

His plan was to spend Thursday in several of the local Security office to set up and train new account executives. He would be back on Friday to work with Kelly and answer any other questions that we might have had come up. It was obvious that Terry was well organized and efficient along with knowing what he was talking about. I praised him for his work. He beamed proudly. Marla gave him a hug and a cheek kiss. He blushed.

When we finished, Vicki called it a day and the four of us went to dinner. As we wound down from work issues, I noticed that Terry spent more time talking with the two women. I wasn't excluded from the talk but the three of them were more tuned into each other than I was. I decided that whatever Terry was, it didn't bother me because he was one of the best computer guys I had ever worked with and I felt that on that basis, I would develop a relationship with him. When we started winding down, we took Terry back to the office as he was going to use Vicki's car until he left on Saturday.

As we drove home, Vicki and Marla were talking quietly with each other. I could make out a few words but not many. I guessed that they were talking about Terry. When we got home, Marla went to the kitchen to make coffee while Vicki led me to the couch. I felt like we were going to have a discussion and I was right.

"Honey, Marla says that you are a little confused about Terry. I probably should have told you before but I didn't think about it. First off, he isn't gay although a lot of people think so. He has always been small and I guess he spent a lot of time with me while we were growing up. He got teased a lot in school about his small size and he kind of doesn't relate to men real well until he gets comfortable with them."

Marla came in with the coffee and sat down next to me. She took my hand as Vicki continued.

"He was also close to his girl cousins when I got older. He isn't fond of sports at all and would rather talk about women's fashions and cooking than about fishing or hunting. He was going to major in fashion design until he got the computer bug and, as you saw, he is truly brilliant with computers. He still designs women's clothes as a hobby. Anyway, he started warming up to you today when you were working together. You may not have noticed but he did."

She paused and drank her coffee as she decided what to say next. Marla was caressing my arm and neck now. I was wondering what else she might say that might we worth this level of concern.

Finally, Vicki started again and I felt Marla's hand increase the pressure on me. "Honey, when he is at home, he usually dresses in women's clothes." She fell silent waiting for my response.

I finally said, "Is that all? I was afraid that you were going to say that he chased young girls or something. I was totally impressed with his computer knowledge and couldn't care less if he wore a dress or a football uniform. I can work with him any way he feels comfortable with."

I felt two women relax and Vicki took me in her arms and kissed me. Then she added, "You will be surprised when you see him dressed up; he looks like a very beautiful woman. He won't do that in front of you until he gets very comfortable with you but he will for Marla and I if you aren't there."

Marla spoke for the first time. "I knew a guy once who cross dressed and he could be very pretty even though he was six three. I can picture Teri and she could go anywhere and no one would ever suspect. For a girl, they are fun to be with because they don't put the rush on you."

I replied, "I understand what you are saying and why; but frankly, I would rather he dress with me present than try to hide it. I will treat him like a guy if he is dressed that way or as a woman if he is dressed like one. I like what he is underneath his skin just like I like you two for who you are. The external things are wonderful but the women I love are beautiful inside as well."

That earned me a night of loving and several orgasms. The next morning I took Vicki to the airport straight from the house while Marla took my car to the office to open up. Kelly had called Vicki and said that they had a meeting with three prospective investors for that afternoon at three. They had their return flight scheduled for them to be back in Dallas at nine. That meant that I had a long day today.

When I finally got to the office, Marla was waiting for me with a huge smile. "Honey, someone else is going to the airport tonight when we pick up Kelly and Mindy."

"Oh. Who?"

"Teri. He came by to pick up some of his tools before going to the offices and we talked. I told him what you said last night and told him about Kelly and Mindy. He wants to meet them and as long as you don't have a problem, she will be coming with us."

"I don't have a problem. Now do you want to tell me why you are about to cum over this?"

"Because I have a feeling that both Mindy and Kelly are really going to like her. Kelly sort of hinted to me that she would like a non-macho male around sometimes and Mindy nodded. I think Vicki may have told Kelly about Teri too and she was interested in meeting her."