Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I will be making burgers or pizza tomorrow night. But if I can't fondle tits, neither can you two. That goes for you too, Min." She turned a bright red.

Marla said, "Don't let him bully you. You can sneak a feel whenever you want just like we will be doing. He can't though because he can't stop with that."

They all giggled as I turned a shade of pink. My women know me too well. Kelly called for me and I went in to find a great looking platter of kebobs. There were chicken, beef, shrimp, and all vegetable ones. I could tell right away that Kelly was going to be our designated chef during our get-togethers. She said six minutes on each side. Since I didn't wear a watch anymore, I would have to rely on my phone until Kelly handed me a simple dial type kitchen timer. "That's to remind you since you have three distractions out there."

"Thank you for that vote of confidence."

"I am quite confident that any one of them can distract you."

"You haven't known me long enough to know those details about me yet."

"You're a guy aren't you? Six minutes or someone will get his ass spanked."

"You have been spending too much time around Marla."

"Actually, Mindy told me that. Scoot. Get out of the kitchen."

Another woman wants to run my life. Ah well; it is a tough job but someone has to do it. I actually gave each side six and a half minutes because...because I thought that they needed it. There I re-staked my claim to my manhood.

It didn't really matter because the kebobs were delicious and we ate all of them along with the seasoned rice that Kelly had made. When we finished, I confessed that I had given them an extra thirty seconds on each side.

Her reply was, "Really. That surprises me. I told you six minutes because a man usually leaves them on for seven or longer and that is what I expected. They were done and tasted perfect like that." She kissed my cheek. "You are a really good boy." I didn't know whether to feel proud or deflated.

We laughed and talked until nine when we decided to make the drive back home. Mindy sat snuggled under Kelly's arm while both of my women had my arm around them. An outsider would have thought that this was the most normal arrangement that they had ever seen. On the drive home, Vicki sat in the middle and caressed my leg and thigh while Marla caressed her breasts. When we got home, the three of us made love without intensity. I simply went back and forth between them as they kissed and touched each other intimately. We all shared love words with each other often. I finally came but both of them had already come. We slept very satisfied that night.

Sunday, I did the yard work that I hadn't done on Saturday while Vicki and Marla cleaned house. Vicki went to the store to get things for our dinner. We took a short nap before we showered and dressed to wait for our visitors. They arrived at four thirty leading two shy kids. When they came in, Mindy led them to me and said, "Bob, this is Matthew and Carla. He goes by Matt."

"Hi Carla and Matt. Did you enjoy the concert?"

Carla brightened up and said, "Oh yes. I really like Kacey Musgraves. She is so cute and I love her songs. Matt liked Jason Aldean better."

"I understand that. If I had known that Kacey Musgraves was in town, I would have gone with you. She is great. I like Jason Aldean all right but I really like Toby Keith."

Matt acted surprised, "You do! I think he is so cool; Mom likes him too."

I looked at Mindy and said, "You aren't a big country fan; did you like it?"

"I hadn't heard of either one of them but yes, they were really good and fun too. I may start listening to more country. I hate to break this up but Matt is having a math problem at school. I told him that you would help him."

"Well Matt, it looks like us guys have to do some work while the women get to play. That's the way things are I guess. Let's get something to drink and go in the study and have some math fun." Matt grinned because he had an ally on his side. Carla and Mindy laughed at me. I led him into the kitchen and asked what he wanted to drink. He chose a root beer so I took one too.

As we were about to leave, I looked at all five of the women and said, "You girls take care of things out here. Matt and I are going to the study and spit, tell lies, and talk about girls. Call us when dinner is ready."

Kelly put her hands on her hips and said, "Robert Calvert, don't you dare corrupt my son!"

"It is far, far better that I corrupt him than letting some guy on the street corrupt him. Just stand there and pretend that you are the woman in I Want to Talk About Me and Look at Me Now."

She gritted her teeth and replied, "Vicki, will I get fired if I kill Bob?"

"No but don't do that. I would probably have to transfer you somewhere else and I need you here. I'll punish him later."

"Come on Matt; let's go be guys." He grinned and we went into the study. He was starting Geometry and was confused. We spent an hour as I explained that Geometry was about shapes and how to measure them. Instead of inches or feet, you measured angle by degrees. That made sense to him and we went through a number of different shapes and their angles. He asked a lot of questions and I answered them simply and showed him how to figure them out. By the time we went out, he seemed to feel more confident about it. He had a big test on it on Monday and was worried. I told him to just look at each problem as it was presented and not try to think about anything that wasn't there. Each problem had all of the information he needed to solve it if he asked the right questions of himself.

When we walked back into the kitchen, Kelly and Marla were cutting things up for the burgers. I looked and then asked, "Matt, this counter top is an L shape. How would you figure out the total area of the top?"

He thought for a minute and then said, "I guess that I would draw a line here and measure this rectangle and then measure this smaller rectangle and add them together."

"You are exactly right. You could also draw the line this way and measure this rectangle and then this one and add them together. The answer would be the same. Good work."

"Mom, I think I understand it better now."

"Good work, Matt. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you more."

"That's all right, Bob helped me just fine." He went out back with the others and I saw him sit next to Mindy who put her arm around him.

Kelly came up and put her arms around me. "Thanks, I tried to help him. I know how to do it but I couldn't explain it very well."

"No problem. He is a great kid."

"Yes he is; they both are. They are still a little in shock over the divorce. He really took to Mindy though. He doesn't usually do that with other women."

"Well, you know Mindy; she just naturally attracts men."

She swatted my ass, "She does not! Well, she might attract them but that is all. She is so easy to talk to and get to know."

"And kiss, right?"

"I am going to throttle you even if she does transfer me. Bob, don't tease us about this. We are still just exploring each other."

"All right, I'll tease Marla instead."

"You do and you will pay in bed tonight." Marla shot back.

"So what do I need to do here?"

Marla retorted, "Nothing. Your women took care of everything just fine without you. Remember that."

The rest of the dinner and evening went well. Carla was trying to act sophisticated while talking with Vicki. Matt split time between Kelly and Mindy. Marla and I just watched as she lay against my shoulder.

They began to wrap things up at nine so that the kids could get home and in bed by ten. Vicki and I walked the kids to Kelly's car so that Kelly and Mindy could have a few minutes together. They came out a few minutes later and Mindy gave each of them a hug and kiss. Then we watched as they started their drive toward home. I put my arm around Mindy and we walked back inside. Marla had coffee waiting for us.

We drank our coffee and talked about two nice days. Mindy seemed very relaxed and calm. I felt that Kelly therapy had been very good for her. Now we would wait and see how things developed. Frankly, I hoped that Kelly and Mindy would continue to be close. I loved Vicki and Marla and they treated Mindy well but both of them were racecars when Mindy was a stately town car. Using that analogy, I found myself spending most of my energy maintaining the race cars for top performance while the town car required simpler care and maintenance. I knew that somewhere in this analogy, I was being fulfilled by all three of them

Vicki asked Mindy if she wanted one of us to sleep with her tonight. Mindy declined. She said that she needed to get to her office early to find out what she had missed while she had been gone. Vicki told her that she had checked and she only had some routine things to follow up on and that her manager knew that she was going to be gone Tuesday, Wednesday, and probably Thursday. She would come to our new office on Tuesday to go over the material that they would be taking with them. She nodded and then went to bed.

Vicki and Marla took my hands and led me to our bedroom, undressed me, and pushed me back on the bed. They then worked together to give me a very sensual and erotic blowjob. All I could do was finger each of their pussies while they traded back and forth giving me pleasure. I came in Vicki's mouth but she immediately shared her feast with Marla while I pinched their clits and they came.

As we snuggled in the aftermath, Vicki stroked my chest and asked, "Bob, are you satisfied with how Kelly and Mindy worked out?"

"Yes, I think. It is still a little early but I saw nothing that bothered me. I was surprised at how well Matt and Carla seemed to accept Mindy though."

"Carla told me a little about that. Their dad doesn't do much with them because he has a girl friend that ignores them. They almost wish that they could stay home. When they met Mindy, she smiled and talked to them and made them feel good rather than making them feel that they were in the way. They knew that her mom liked girls better than boys. Her last girl friend was nice but was more focused on Kelly. So they responded to Mindy much better than they had to the others. When you treated them like you did, they felt accepted rather than just being in the way."

"That's nice to know. They were good kids. I liked talking to Matt and working with him on his math."

"We know, he told Mindy and Kelly how cool you were. He liked that you didn't treat him like a kid. While you were doing that, Carla was talking to Marla about school and boys and things. She liked that a lot too. Then she asked me about investing and I related investing to getting to know a new guy. That made sense to her rather than just talking about money and rates of return. I think that we will be seeing a lot more of them especially if Mindy and Kelly continue to get closer."

"I wouldn't mind that at all. If Kelly is going to be traveling much, what does she do with them when she is gone?"

"Usually they stay with her parents; they are very supportive of her. But I have been thinking of ways to minimize the travel. There will be some of course but there is a lot we can do without sending her out. I have some other ideas too but they will wait until things get going. We'll talk about them more later. Do you want to make love with one of us tonight?"

"I am always making love with both of you, even now just holding you and talking like this. I would like to have sex with both of you but I probably only have one round left in the chamber tonight."

"Marla, make love with our man; I'll make love with you."

I rolled over to face Marla's smiling face. She smiled and said, "Come here lover, I have the perfect target to take care of that round you have." We kissed and touched and eventually I entered her and began pumping into her. I was aware that Vicki was also busy on the other side of Marla but wasn't aware of what she was doing except that our hands would occasionally touch. Marla seemed to be reacting to both of us and came twice before I shot my round inside her. Then the three of us cuddled and fell asleep.

Monday was our first day working in our new offices and we slowly began working out our routines. Marla and I had been working together already, so all we had to do was make a few adjustments. It was awkward with only the one laptop but Vickie assured us that the new computers had shipped and would be here on Tuesday. Her brother would be here on Wednesday to set them up and show us how we would work with them. That sounded a little odd because I had set up a number of computers without a problem. She simply said that they had developed some procedures for security reasons and that they worked very well. That satisfied my concern. Kelly spent much of the day talking with Vicki about the program in general and the LA trip in specific. I picked up lunch for us and we ate on the patio again.

It was mid-afternoon before I had a chance to talk to Kelly. Marla was talking to Vicki and she came in and sat down in Marla's chair.

"Bob, first I can't thank you enough for what you did for Matt. He called when he got home from school and said that he felt like he did real well on his math test. It has been hard working and raising them with their father not paying much attention to them. Thank you."

"Kelly, I guess that you have figured out that we are sort of a big extended family. You are part of that if you want to be. As such, your problems and responsibilities are also our problems and responsibilities. I suspect that it might take some time for you to adjust and accept that. I know because I am still adjusting to it myself."

"Thanks. I guess that this is one of the things I need to work out with you. I am talking about Mindy. If you haven't figured it out, my divorce left me kind of cold about men at least personally. I'm ok working with them but I don't get close to them personally. Privately, I prefer to be with a woman. Right now, I want to be with Mindy. She is so different than I am used to. Is that a problem for you?"

"I was concerned until this weekend when I saw how happy she was and how you lived and cared for things. I love her and do not want anything bad happen to her. That thing with Zach made me get cautious about her. So the short answer is that I don't have a problem with her being with you."

"Will it bother you if I fall in love with her?"

"Will it bother you that I still love her too?"

"No, I can accept that."

"Then I can accept you falling in love with her too. That is one of the things I have had to wrestle with. I mean I had to reconcile that I love three women. I live with two of them but I still love the woman I am married too. I can't explain it much more than that."

"Are you thinking about getting a divorce?"

"Not really. At this time, I don't feel the need to for any particular reason. That might change but if it does, it will be for practical reasons rather than emotional ones. Are you thinking about going that far with Mindy?"

"I'm not willing to admit that yet but I would say that it is a possibility some day. I like being in a relationship with someone I love. I like sleeping with my lover and waking up with her. You should know that in most of my relationships, I am sort of the male; the more dominant one. So I tend to expect things from my lover."

"Then you are perfect for Mindy. She isn't a total submissive but she is a little naïve and likes to have someone to lean on for support."

"I feel that already; that is part of my attraction to her. I like that role. But that brings us back to you and me and how we can get along and each relate to her."

"I don't have an answer for you on that. If I had to dictate how things would be, I would probably say that I would like to see Mindy a couple of times a week and perhaps make love with her if she wants. I don't feel like I own her but I can share her with someone who cares about her as much as I do. That probably makes no sense to you at all. That is what I have developed over the past month with Marla and Vicki and also with Mindy. She knows that I love those two as well as her but she doesn't feel that she fits with them; otherwise, we would have a fulltime foursome."

"Actually, that does make some sense to me. I can't see how it would work on a day-to-day basis but I can certainly see loving more than one person and wanting a strong relationship with both of them. I kind of admire what you and Marla and Vicki have worked out."

"It is still a work in process because we also have our work hierarchy that is different than our home hierarchy."

"I can see that clearly but I think that I see things that you don't. You are the center of both worlds. You are the glue that holds everything together. The reason that it works is because you don't have a controlling ego. At work, you can let Vicki be herself as boss but when you are home, you can let Marla lead or Vicki lead depending on what the need of the moment is. You have also let Mindy have her way. You aren't in control but everything revolves around you."

"That may be a stretch. How about I am a juggler trying to keep a lot of glass jars in the air without letting them hit the floor?"

"I can see why you think that way. After talking to you, I would like to offer you a compromise for now."

"Tell me."

"For the time being, I will want to have Mindy spend the night with me several nights each week. When she stays at your house, you can have sex with her if she wants. When she is with me, she is with me. If things move forward like I want, I will want her to move in with me, hopefully when I find a place to move to. After that, if you want to spend time with her, I would like for you to take us both out together. I'm not sure about her having sex with you but I won't deny you or her the time together."

"One technicality; it is her house too, not mine. As for the first part, I accept that. If she decides to move in with you permanently, then I suggest we talk about it then. That may be the time we need to talk about a divorce or some other arrangement."

"I can work with that. I can also see why both Marla and Vicki love you so much. You are so supportive. That is something most women never get. I haven't and it is a little hard to get used to."

"I don't feel that I am doing anything special. I just do what feels right at the time. The one given is that I don't want any of this to affect our work relationship."

"That was my last thing; I really like working with you and don't want that to change at all. Thank you again."

Marla was standing in the doorway. "Are you two through haggling with each other? Our boss is thirsty and wants to go for a glass of wine."

I replied, "I'll drink to that!"

Kelly grinned and said, "Me too; but I have to leave after one; I have two kids to take care of."

I added, "That's funny; I have two kids to take care of too; mine are just older."

Marla replied indignantly, "For that tacky remark, you will have to fuck both of us tonight. Kelly, be careful of him. You work for with him for awhile and then he gets in your panties and you are stuck on him after that."

She laughed, "That might have been the case when I was into men but not now."

"Hey, both Vicki and I had given up men too. You have been warned."

I said, "That's enough abusing Bob today. Let's go get our boss oiled up."

We decided to go to a London-style pub that neither Vicki nor Kelly was familiar with; so Marla rode with Kelly and Vickie came with me. That gave us some time to talk. She asked, "Did you get to talk to Kelly? She was concerned about some things relating to her and Mindy. I told her to talk to you and be honest about things."

"Does everyone come to you for screening before they come see me? Yes, we had a good talk. Mindy will probably start spend half her time with Kelly and half with us."

1...1415161718...20