Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are there no ends to your conspiracies?"

"Of course not. Quit worrying so much. Let's get to work, grouch."

"I'll grouch you in bed tonight. I will have you all alone and to myself."

"I know; I can't wait."

We got busy and started processing the account executives in each office like Vicki wanted. We called for our lunch to be delivered and continued working while we ate. By four, we had ranked all of the account executives by office, by number and size of clients, as well as profitability. From there it was easy to rank them all together. When we finished, we had all 155 of them listed. When we looked at the screen, there were several clear break points that showed up.

The top fifteen were all experienced and were high on all three scales. A quick check showed that they were all married and had over five years with the company. Some were also making a significant living which might not bode well in accepting a new program. The second fifteen, which included Mindy, were all younger and had between three and five years experience. I had a feeling that these might be the most receptive to a new program. Their income was above the average but there was quite a gap between them and the top fifteen. They might be hungry like Mindy was.

After that, the profile was quite varied; there were people with more than five years experience who seemed to be satisfied with their status and others with less than two years experience who showed a lot of aggressiveness. Marla and I discussed what we saw and she agreed that the second tier seemed the best to start the new program with but we differed on who might be best for the second group. She felt that the more senior group might be best because they had more contacts to approach. I felt that the younger, aggressive ones might be better. We left it to be decided by Vicki.

When we locked up, I asked Marla about when we would pick up Teri. She said that she was staying at a hotel on the way to the airport because most of the offices she was working at today were on the west side of town. We would pick her up there at seven and stop for dinner on the way to the airport. That sounded reasonable to me. We went home, changed clothes, and freshened up. At six thirty we left and were walking into the hotel lobby at just before seven. Marla called and we went into the bar to have a glass of wine while we waited.

A few minutes later, I heard a murmur and looked up. A drop dead beautiful woman had entered and looked around. I turned to Marla and said, "Are we going to fight over her?"

She grinned and said, "I'd win; that is Teri."

I turned back and she was walking directly towards us with a very nice smile. I stood as she approached and pulled out a chair for her. There was no question in my mind that she was a she. She walked and even talked with a feminine sound. She and Marla shared a kiss and hug and then she turned to me. All I could do was give her a kiss and a hug too.

She said softly, "Thank you, Bob; I appreciate that a lot." Then she sat down and the waitress brought her a glass of wine.

We mainly talked about her work that day in the offices while we finished our wine. Then I suggested a very nice restaurant for dinner. They both agreed and I took each of their elbows and walked them out to the car. Marla said that she would sit in back with Teri; so I held the door open for both of them. I drove to the restaurant which was a highly recommended one that featured a variety of Mediterranean foods. Teri was excited about the menu selections and ordered a Moroccan chicken with rice while Marla had an Italian fish with vegetables. I opted for a Greek dinner. When we finished ordering, we agreed to share sample of each one of our entrees.

As we ate and talked about non-work issues, I became aware that it was like I was having dinner with two beautiful women. Teri had a great sense of humor and she and Marla jointly teased me about many male issues. I found myself teasing back as if they were both women. It was light hearted and fun. I began wondering why Teri didn't just be a woman full time in public. I guess that I knew the answer and it was because she would have to suffer all of the male induced indignities that all women have to face on a daily basis. I guess that I didn't blame him or her for the choice she made.

It was now eight thirty and I suggested that we needed to leave for the airport. They agreed and we left. This time, Teri and Marla sat in the front seat with Teri in the middle. As we drove, I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and saw the nicely manicured nails and hand of Teri resting thee. She made no effort to move it but just rested it there. If anything, I felt honored that she felt comfortable enough with me to do that. I was also well aware that Marla saw her hand there. I wondered what she was thinking about another woman being intimate with her man.

We decided to park and go inside to wait for Kelly and Mindy since they had luggage to be carried to the car. Once again, heads turned and looked at Teri as well as Marla as we entered. The flight was on time and we would have only a short wait for them. Teri excused herself to go to the restroom and for a moment I wondered which one she would go to. But dressed as she was, there was no question at all of her going to the ladies room.

Marla whispered, "Can you believe how good she is? I mean she is beautiful, charming, and just plain sexy."

"I noticed. I found it hard to not think of her as anything but a woman."

"That's because when she is dressed, she is a woman in her mind. I know that you saw her hand on your thigh. That was what a woman would do. She is thinking and feeling like one. You saw how uncomfortable she was yesterday in our office. She doesn't know how to be a man in public."

"Then she ought to just be a woman. At least around us, she should be anyway. I can see the problems she would have out in public alone. But we are safe, I think."

"I'll tell her that. I think that she would like to hear that you feel that way. Understand that as a woman, she will flirt with you. She won't want you to be assertive like a man but you can flirt back. She would like that."

She was coming back towards us with a smile on her face. When she stood next to me, I put my arm around her waist. She snuggled into my arm just like Marla and Vicki did. Marla smiled and winked at me. A moment later, we saw Kelly and Mindy walking towards us. They were holding hands and smiling but I also saw Mindy looking at the strange woman that I had my arm around. I wondered if Vicki had told Kelly and if Kelly had told Mindy about her.

When they stood in front of us, Marla and I each gave them a hug and kiss and then I said, "Kelly and Mindy, this is Teri. She has been installing our computers and getting them running for us. Teri, this is Kelly and Mindy. Mindy is one of the account executives in one of the offices." I saw recognition in both of their eyes and the smiles broadened.

Teri said, "Yes, I know about Mindy. I process a lot of requests and orders for her. Hi; I am so glad to finally meet you." She stepped forward and gave her a hug and cheek kiss which Mindy responded to with her own. Then she turned to Kelly, "I am pleased to meet you too, Kelly. I know that you are new and I look forward to working with you in the future. I am excited about the program that you will be working on. I want to hear how the meeting in California went. Both Vicki and I are eager to see these get off the ground. I got your computer set up and will come in tomorrow and go through the log-in procedures with you."

Kelly's eyes flashed and thanked her profusely and said that the meeting went very well. They had three commitments and two more that were probable. I gathered their suitcases and carried them to the car while the four of them talked excitedly behind me. When I opened the back seat, Teri got in back with Mindy in the middle and Kelly on the other side. Marla got in front but turned so that she was looking over the seat and continued as part of the conversation in back. In this position, her leg was stretched across the front seat and I couldn't resist running my hand along her inner thigh. She tried to swat my hand away but I pinched her skin lightly and continued stroking her sensitive skin.

Something must have shown on her face because someone asked, "Is something wrong, Marla?"

"No; it is just that someone is being a naughty boy."

That earned her another pinch and me a round of tacky comments from the back seat including Teri who said, "Isn't that just like a man; always thinking with his little head." They all giggled at my expense. I had already determined that part of my job was going to be the butt of the women's jokes about men. I responded by moving my hand higher up Marla's thighs until she closed her legs and trapped my hand against her pussy.

When we got back to the Teri's hotel, she invited us in for coffee in the café. The women all accepted and since I didn't have a vote, I went along to act as bodyguard because I knew what was going to happen inside. The café was a side room to the lounge and guys would often come in there to entice a woman to dance if he wasn't having any success in the lounge. It didn't take long before the first one came out and hit on Marla. She smiled and put her arm around my neck and declined.

The next one out, hit on Mindy. She smiled and flashed her wedding ring and took my hand and declined. The confused look on this one's face was priceless because Marla still had her arm around my neck. I could see that that there was a third one as part of the group and it was his turn. He came up and put his hand on Teri's shoulder and asked if she wanted to dance. Since she was on the other side of Mindy, she couldn't touch me but she put him off by saying, "Thank you, darling but our man over there takes care of all of us very well. Thank you, though. Maybe next time." The guy looked at me and I just smiled my best Cheshire Cat smile before he left shaking his head. All four women broke out in giggles and asked if I was really ready to take care of four women. All I could do was sigh and say, "It is a tough job but someone has to do it."

As we were finishing our coffee, Kelly said, "Bob, Vicki suggested that we stay at your house tonight and Mindy could drive us to the office in your car in the morning. Would that a problem?"

"Not for me. And if you want, why don't you plan on coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Vicki will be back around seven and we can all hear about her meetings tomorrow. Teri, that includes you too. It will be casual and informal. If you wear heels again, I will trip you."

She blushed and said, "All I brought were short heels and shorts and a halter."

"That will be perfect. Either we or Kelly and Mindy will pick you up after work and take you to the house otherwise it will look like we run a car lot."

She looked closely at me and I nodded to her. "Thank you, Bob. I would love to come. Can I help prepare dinner? I love to cook."

"I was going to pull a male thing and dump the cooking duties off on Kelly since she is also a really good cook. Why don't the two of you fight that one out and I'll just get the groceries. There is no room for a man in the kitchen when two women are at work." That earned me a punch from both Marla and Mindy.

Kelly looked at me with a grin and said, "I thought that it was your job to take care of all four of us?"

"I would but my damn boss is coming in tomorrow night and she can be a real demanding bitch sometimes. Sorry ladies, the four of you will just have to take care of each other tomorrow night."

Teri said, "I totally understand about Vicki; she can get bitchy sometimes especially when she hasn't had an orgasm in a couple of days."

Marla said, "I'll let Vicki deal with you, Teri; but this animal is going to be punished tonight for talking that way about his lover."

By the time we walked Teri to the elevator, Kelly and she had worked out the menu for dinner and had prepared a shopping list for me and Marla. They decided that Mindy and Kelly would pick her up at five so that they could get started with dinner early. When we walked her to the elevator, each woman gave her a hug and lip kiss and then it was my turn. I knew that Mindy was watching me closely and I did what I did earlier. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the lips like before. Both Kelly and Mindy were grinning when we went back out to the car.

Before I started the car, Mindy leaned over from the back seat and asked, "Bob, you were a little out of your normal character while we were talking about tomorrow night. Was something wrong?"

Marla answered for me. "No, he might have overdone it a little but he was telling Teri that he accepted her as a woman even in casual clothes at home. I told him earlier that she was only comfortable dressed and he accepted that. He just showed her that she was welcome as a woman and that he would treat her as a woman. She liked that a lot."

Kelly said, "I have a harder time thinking that she is anything but a woman. She is beautiful and great to be around."

I finally said, "Then let's don't worry about it. I already decided that if she feels comfortable as a woman that is what she should be when she is around us. Let's just forget about anything else."

Mindy added with a grin, "You kissed her goodnight."

"Because she is a woman. I kissed her just like I kiss all of you. Marla said that she will flirt with me and that I should flirt back and that is what I am going to do. I will treat her like I treat you."

Kelly said, "You are very special, Bob Calvert. Mindy has been telling me that but now I see it."

We drove the rest of the way with Marla caressing my inner thigh. When we got home, we were all tired and went to our respective bedrooms after I gave both Mindy and Kelly a nice good night kiss. This time, Kelly let me taste her tongue and I accepted the offer.

Once in bed, Marla was all over me and I came three times while she screamed four times. We fell asleep soon after the last one. While we were resting for a minute, I heard Mindy cry out in ecstasy and knew that she would sleep soundly. I hoped that Kelly would also.

The next day, Kelly rode in with us while Mindy took my car to work. We each had a coffee and rode in quietly. We were met at the door by Teri who wore the slacks that she had worn the first day she was there but now, she wore a nicely tailored blouse and had her hair in a pony tail. She was definitely cute dressed casually. I could tell that she even had a nice figure with a tapered waist and a nice round ass. I assumed that her breasts were glued on but you couldn't tell from the way she looked.

Just before lunch, she and Kelly came into my office. Kelly said, "We have a little problem, Bob. Can you help?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"The manager of Mindy's office called Teri and that the receptionist's computer was acting up. He asked Teri to come fix it. She hasn't met the receptionist but has met the manager. She is trying to figure out what to do."

I looked at Teri and asked, "How long will it take to fix the problem, Teri?"

"Maybe ten to fifteen minutes. It sounds like a broken cable and I have a spare. I dressed for tonight because I didn't think I would be going out." She looked a little terrified and embarrassed.

I picked up my phone and called Mindy's manager. "Hi Jim, this is Bob Calvert. Listen, you just called for Terry to come work on your receptionist's computer. He doesn't have a car today; so I am going to bring him over to work on it. While I am there, can you spare some time with me? I have some questions about some of your people on this new program. Thanks. We'll be there around one after we eat." Sounds good."

Then I dialed Mindy. "Hi, I am bringing Teri over to fix your receptionist's computer. While I do that, I am going to talk to your manager to keep him busy. Can you come out to the front around one and cover for her while she works? She is dressed for tonight and not to visit offices. Yes, that's right. The receptionist doesn't need to get friendly with her. Great. See you then."

I looked at Teri and said, "Will that work for you?"

She sighed and said, "Thank you, Bob. I try hard to not get into these kinds of situations."

"Don't worry about it. You take care of the computer and Mindy and I will take care of the manager and the receptionist."

"I can't tell you thank you enough."

We left at twelve thirty and arrived shortly before one. When we entered, Mindy was sitting at the receptionist's desk.

"Hi. I told Carol to have her lunch in the break room today and that I would cover for her. You look really nice to day, Teri."

"Thank you, Mindy. So do you."

Mindy called her manager and then told me to go on back. I spent thirty minutes talking with him about the five women who we had on the first three groups of prospective trainees. It was a good idea that I did because he said that one of them was getting married and moving to another area and another office. Another was pregnant and due to start her maternity leave within a couple of months. He suggested one of the newer account execs who was very ambitious and seemed to have a lot of good quality contacts. I told him that I appreciated his input and that Vicki would be talking to him soon about the first group.

When I went back out front, the receptionist was back at her desk and the computer was working. She said that Mindy was outside with the repair person. When I found them, they were talking next to the car. Actually, it looked more like they were flirting with each other. They both turned pink when I walked up to them. Mindy gave me a kiss and went back inside while Teri and I got in the car.

"Did everything go ok, Teri?"

"Perfectly. I need to send down a protector so that they don't roll their chair over that cable or next time, I'll bring down a longer cable." Then she fell silent. I felt that there was more to talk about but she had gone shy. I pulled into a drive through place and ordered us a burger and drink and then parked in a city park a block away.

"Ok, Teri. Something else is on your mind. Let it out."

She blushed again and then she asked, "There are two things actually but I don't know how to talk about them."

"Sure you do. You open your mouth and tell me what the situation is and what your problem is. I'll tell you what I think and you can decide what to do and I will support you."

"Ok; here goes. Vicki and I have talked about me moving down here too. I would like to do that but...well, that might be difficult."

"Why? Your send out a memo to the offices down here and tell them that your cousin Teresa Adams is moving down here to support the systems in this region. You will still be available if needed but will be tied up on another project for some time. Teresa, who also goes by Teri, moves here and starts visiting the offices and checking out their networks and in a month they forget about Terry, who is busy at the home office."

She just stared at me until a grin broke out on her face.

"So what is the other thing that is eating at you?"

"Um... I know that you and Mindy are married and that you are in love with my sister and Marla. Are you going to get a divorce or something and marry Vicki? I know that she would love that after her divorce is final?"

"To be honest, Mindy and I haven't discussed it yet. We decided to wait until some things clear up. But what you are really asking is if Mindy would be available to you. As you must know, she and Kelly are just getting together and are working out things between them. I suspect that she would like to get to know you better. However, a lot of that would depend on Kelly. As for me, my main concern is that Mindy is happy. If she can tell me that about you, then I wouldn't have a problem at all. Does that answer what you really want to know?"