Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beet red but she responded, "Yes. Kelly and I have already talked a little and she thinks that we can work something out. You really are special, Bob. Thank you. May I give you a kiss?"

"Of course; I like kisses." She leaned over and put her hand on my neck and kissed me and traced my lips with her tongue.

"That was the first time I have kissed a man. Thank you for being understanding."

"Teri, understand something; I accept who you are and I respect that. I don't envy you some of the problems that I am sure that you have had or will have. To the best of my ability, I will support you in any way I can whether you just visit here or live here. We have developed a family attitude among us and you would certainly be part of that family if you want to be."

"That is something that both Vicki and I want very much."

I drove us back to our office and we went in to finish off the day. We were met by Marla and Kelly.

Marla said, "Change of plans. Vicki is coming in at five thirty. Mindy will pick up Kelly and Teri and stop at the store for things for dinner. You and I get to go to the airport and we should be home around six."

"Then people, it is four thirty and it is time to start closing things down. We can't keep our boss waiting now can we?"

Teri just giggled. Mindy arrived a few minutes later and Teri and Kelly left with her. Then Marla pushed me up against a wall and said, "Your boss wants some of your attention on the way home; so I am driving home from the airport. She said something about being away from your cock for more than twenty four hours or something. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Why would I? You didn't get everything last night, you know."

"Shit. Did Teri talk to you about Mindy?"

"Yes and I told him to work it out with Kelly."

"That's the right answer. I think that they will be having a regular houseguest when she comes down to visit."

"Then the fact that she is considering moving down here hasn't been brought up yet."

"Oh, that would make them both really happy. Kiss me and let's go get our lover."

We were waiting for Vicki when she walked out of the gate with a smile on her face. First, she gave Marla a kiss and then she gave me a big kiss. We had to wait for her one bag and then we went to the car. She got in the back seat and before Marla had left the parking area, she had pulled me on top of her and said, "I can't stand being away from you that long. You travel with me from now on."

From the front seat, Marla said, "Then I am traveling with you too. You aren't the only one who is addicted to him and his cock."

"Shut up and drive. You had him all to yourself last night. I want him now." She untied her wrap around skirt as I unbuttoned her blouse. First I buried my face in her breasts and sought her already hard nipples. She was fighting with my pants; so I stopped to help her get them down my legs and then went back to ravaging her nipples. She pulled me between her legs and let out a big sigh when my cock found the opening to her pussy. She tried to pull me inside her but I held back. "Why are you holding back? I want you now."

"And I want to know why you didn't tell me about Teri before you left."

"Why? Did you have a problem with him, I mean her?"

Marla said, "He most certainly didn't. He damn near came in his pants when he saw her dressed last night and he even kissed her good night and then again today."

Vicki grinned, "She is really special, isn't she?"

I ignored her and said, "She talked to me today about moving down here. I told her to send a memo to the offices as Terry and tell them that his cousin Teresa was moving down here to cover our region. If she is going to live here, she might as well be comfortable when she is here."

Vicki laughed out loud and pulled me to her. This time, I slid inside her but didn't move. Her legs went around my waist and she began fucking me. "You wonderful man; I love you so much. That was perfect and I know that she is deliriously happy."

"Maybe but the thought about her getting with Mindy probably excites him even more."

"You're kidding me! I leave town for one day, and you make my brother the happiest he has ever been in his life. I can't believe it. I can't wait to talk to him."

"He is a she and she and Kelly are fixing dinner for us. You have about six minutes before we get home to come or you will have to wait until bedtime to get off."

She redoubled her efforts to make me come. I knew that I was close and waited until I was sure that we were a mile away from the house when I pinched her clit and came inside her. She almost screamed as she came. Marla was laughing her ass off in the front seat.

When we pulled into the driveway, I sat up and pulled my pants up. Vicki sat up and pulled me to her for a kiss. "Honey, I can't believe that you did that to me and everything else you have done. I love you so much." She kissed me as Marla opened the door. I got out and she got in and pushed Vicki back down to clean her up. I got Vicki's suitcase and went inside to find Mindy laughing on the couch.

"That's so funny?"

She pointed to the kitchen, and said, "They are. If they don't kill each other, we will have a great dinner." I put Vicki's suitcase down and found Teri and Kelly bickering over whether to melt the butter first before adding it to a sauce or to just put it in cold. I picked up the butter with my hand and put it in the sauce which was already hot.

"Both of you put your arms on the counter and then your head on your arms." They did but were giggling as they did it and they knew what was coming next. I gave Kelly two swats and then moved to Teri. By now, Vicki and Marla were standing in the doorway watching along with Mindy. They were giggling too. "You three are next. Line up the same way." They did as I gave Teri her two. Then I did Marla and Vicki. As I lined up to give Mindy hers, I said, "Mindy, I have never paddled you before but it is time. You have become one of these women who conspire to make my life difficult. We are a family and we damn well will learn to get along together." I gave her two,

Then they all stood up and turned to me and pushed me against the door and each one of them gave me a big kiss and said "Thank you." The one Mindy gave me was especially important because she also said, "That was important to me. You have paddled both of your other lovers before but I was left out." I gave her another one just because I wanted to.

Dinner was a success and everyone laughed and enjoyed teasing each other. It also came out that the three people Kelly and Mindy had sold on the program were joined by the other two which meant we had six people lined up and needed only one or two more to start the first partnership. Vicki also told us the reason she had stayed over for the extra day. She had checked out the brokerage sales executive and found that he had a great reputation and was well thought of on the West Coast. As a result, she had broached the idea of him becoming the regional man for the project on the West Coast and east through Denver. Her reasoning was that he could cover the West Coast better that Kelly could from Dallas. That would reduce her travel and she could cover the Midwest easily from Dallas. Later, they would find someone to cover the busy New England area. That would leave Kelly with a big area and plenty of opportunities but reduce the pressure on her to be away from home. Kelly almost cried.

When it came time to end the evening, Kelly and Mindy offered to take Teri to his hotel and then take him to the airport in the morning. Vicki had to think for a moment but then agreed as she was tired and would probably want to sleep late. As we all lined up to kiss each other good night, I realized that there had been a subtle change in how we interacted with each other. My announcement that we were all family seemed to breakdown some barriers and release what little tension their might have been among the six of us. Mindy seemed more relaxed and Kelly seemed to be warmer to everyone but the most important one was Teri. She seemed to be especially proud of being a member of a new family. Vicki and Marla seemed the least changed but they also seemed to look at me with new eyes.

For the next month, we were very busy. Vicki's furniture arrived and she promptly put it in storage so that the redecorating that she and Marla had decided on could be completed. The first partnership was completed when Kelly and Mindy signed up Susie and her husband. Vicki turned the lawyers on to prepare the final paperwork. Vicki and Marla began visiting the local offices talking to them about working jointly on clients. The reception to that was very good. We held our first training class for the new project with Kelly and Mindy doing most of the talking.

On the personal front, Mindy began spending more nights with Kelly than she did with us. On the nights that she did stay with us, I usually slept with her at least once a week and we made love in new ways. She was freer now and would suck me off and try things that she was reluctant to before. On one occasion, Marla slept with her while Vicki and I celebrated the filing of her divorce in a love fest. It also became regular that Teri would come into town every other week and stay for four or five days. Instead of staying at a hotel near us, she would stay at one near Kelly and Mindy and the three of them spent a lot of time together.

One week, Marla and Vicki went to Austin over night to talk to the offices there and Kelly and Mindy invited me to their house for dinner. I went and had a really nice dinner as usual. After dinner and with the kids in bed, Mindy led me to the living room and sat me in their recliner and she sat in my lap while Kelly brought us coffee. I wondered if something was up but couldn't tell until Mindy got up and Kelly sat in my lap. She kissed me and then asked if I would sleep with both of them that night. One look at Mindy showed me that this was something that both of them really wanted. So I stayed with them and made love with both of them twice after Mindy assured me that Vicki and Marla had given them their approval. Kelly proved to be a warm and giving lover and Mindy was especially responsive to be with her two lovers.

When they got home, I paddled both Vicki and Marla before I fucked them both for plotting behind my back. All they did was giggle and kiss each other as they came. The culmination came on a Saturday a month later. In hindsight, I probably should have seen it coming but I was too busy analyzing a new batch of companies and was focused totally on work. I was just having a lazy day when Kelly and Mindy showed up. I wasn't expecting them but wasn't terribly surprised. I was a little more surprised when Teri showed up. She smiled at me and gave me an especially tender kiss and hug. An hour later, dinner was ready and we had a great family meal together.

When we finished, I finally figured out that I had been set up when Vicki and Marla led me to the living room and sat me in my recliner. Mindy and Teri brought me dessert and coffee and when Kelly joined us, the program for the evening was about to begin. It started with Mindy sitting in my lap and kissing me.

"Bob, I want to move in with Kelly. I love her and want to be with her. Is that all right with you?"

"Will that make you happy?"

"Yes, very."

"Then we will move you this weekend." Mindy got up and was replaced by Kelly.

"Thank you Bob, that is what we want and I promise to take special care of her like we talked about. We also want to have you spend a night each week with us. Would you like to do that?"

I looked at Vicki who nodded at me. "Yes, I would. Thank you for asking."

When she got up, Teri came and sat I my lap and kissed me. "Bob, I am going to move down here and make this my permanent home. "

"I think that is a smart move. I feel that you will be more comfortable here with us."

"Yes, I will but there is more." Her arms were around my neck and I wondered what was coming next. Then Mindy was sitting on the arm of the recliner with her arms around my neck.

"Honey, I told you that I would talk to you before I had sex with anyone else. I would like to have sex with Teri. May I have your permission?"

"You don't need my permission; I just said that I wanted to know. More importantly, you need to discuss this with Kelly."

"We have. She and Teri have had sex but I haven't yet. We want to have what you have with Marla and Vicki."

"I see. Kelly, is this request with your full blessing?" She nodded. "Teri, I trust that you will take care of both of these women. If you don't, we are going to have another long talk."

"I know and I will do my very best to love them both like you love all of us." She kissed me again tenderly.

"Then I support your decision." Mindy kissed me and then kissed Teri. They got up leaving my lap empty for a moment. They went and refilled everyone's coffee and added some brandy to everyone but Marla's cup.

When everyone was settled again, Vicki took her place on my lap and put her arms around my neck. "Honey, you have made three people happy tonight. Now we are going for six. Teri is going to be moving down here next week and will be living with Kelly and Mindy. The problem is that their house is too small. Therefore, I want you and Marla to move to the condo with me and they can move in here together. Is that all right with you?"

I had already been thinking along these lines anyway, so I said, "I think that is a great idea."

"Good. The movers will be here Monday to move us to the condo and then move Kelly and Mindy here."

"What about the kids? This will be a huge change for them."

Kelly was now sitting on the arm of the recliner and her arm was around my neck. "The kids are thrilled. They will each have their own bedroom and next year, we will enroll them in a private school over here. They love being with both Mindy and Teri. They are getting more personal attention than they have in several years. Carla loves talking to Teri about makeup and clothes and things and Matt likes having regular help with math and computers with Teri."

"Then this is the right thing to do." I felt like I was being led to where we needed to be. Of course, that is what was happening anyway.

Kelly got up and went back to sit with Mindy and Teri who cuddled closely with her. Vicki remained in my lap and continued. "I am going to make some changes at the office too but we won't talk about them tonight. We'll talk about them on Monday. The main thing is that I want your permission to ask Marla to marry me. Is that ok?"

"Do you love her?"

"Oh hell yes. That is a given. Her divorce will be final in a couple of weeks and I want her badly."

"Then I approve. Are you going to want us to get married?"

"Yes, but there is more."

"More?"

"Yes, you are already married to Mindy, we want you to marry all of us. We all want you as our husband."

"That might be complicated."

"Honey, what we are already doing is complicated. Don't worry about it. We have you covered."

"That's what I am afraid of. Now, everyone has asked me something except Marla and it is very unusual for her to stay silent. What is going on with her?"

"Marla, come sit with your lovers and tell him." Marla came over and squeezed in my lap next to Vicki.

I asked, "Marla, do you want to marry Vicki?"

"More than anything except to marry you. We might as well be already married and that is what I want, especially now."

"Explain the 'especially now.'"

"Honey, do you like he name Cassandra?"

"Yes; it is a great name. Why?"

"Because our Cassandra will be born in January." She kissed me tenderly.

"That might be the best surprise of all. I am thrilled."

Marla looked relieved, but added, "I am so glad to hear that because Vicki has been fertile this week and we hope that she is pregnant too." Now Vicki kissed me tenderly and whispered, "I hope so."

With that, I felt that the evening was over and took a long drink of my coffee. But it wasn't over yet.

Marla had returned to the love seat and Vicki stayed where she was in my lap and began caressing my chest. "Honey, do you remember Kelly telling us about the place they went to the party up at the lake?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Tomorrow, all six of us are going to drive up there and pick out the lot for our family home. We already know the house we want to build but we need to pick a lot. It will take a year to get it built but that will become the permanent home for all of us. We will use the condo and here for use during the week. Is that all right with you? We all want to be together."

"If my family wants it, then that is what we will do." That night, Kelly, Mindy, and Teri spent the night in the guest room while I paddled and fucked both of my lovers to sleep. For some reason, I felt like a king when I fell asleep. The next morning, I could tell that Mindy and Teri had consummated their love as they were both like high school lovers. Kelly was very proud of them and kissed them both repeatedly.

The next day we drove up to the lake crowded in the Caddy and looked at three potential building sites. By the end of the day, we had bought a beautiful one acre lot to build the house on but also bought the lots on either side to reduce any feeling of being crowded. It turned out to be a great decision a couple of years later.

The next two years were busy and full. The changes that Vicki made at work included having Mindy transfer over and work with Kelly fulltime on the project. Marla became responsible for the regional Security offices. We decided to convert the conference room into Teri's computer room and office. She was in heaven.

We took additional space on the floor below us for the conference center and hired a receptionist for our office and to manage the conference room schedule and events. I was told under severe penalty that I was not allowed to touch or kiss the young woman that Vicki chose for that job.

Cassandra was born in January and was joined by her sister Samantha in March. They would be joined six months later by Miranda. Mindy was thrilled with her daughter especially since they had decided that I would be the biological father. Teri was the one who suggested that for their first one. She fathered two more children with Mindy after that. Kelly and I became regular lovers in December and January as both of my wives were out of commission.

Our house was finished the following summer and the five women had a field day decorating and furnishing each and every room. The only one they let me choose was my man cave. It was my room and the one where I would escape to, usually with one of the women as company for the evening. I had also married both Marla and Vicki in separate ceremonies. Kelly and I got married after she married both Teri and Mindy. Mindy and Teri got married before their first child was born. Finally I married Teri. It was the right thing to do to complete our family. For the record, Teri would frequently join me in the man cave and sit in my lap and we would kiss a lot. She finally, decided to give me her mouth and would suck me off when she was in the mood. I never pushed her or asked for any more than she was willing to give.

The last cog in the wheel came when Vicki's father retired. As expected, Vicki was named Chairman of the Board and President of the Security Company. The surprise was that I was named the President of the Investment Company. Teri took over all of the back room operations including the accounting operations. We actually slowly moved operations from Boston to Dallas and took over more space in the building as it became available until we finally bought the building and all of our operations were under one roof.