Call Me Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She hasn't asked." That gets me swatted on the head.

"She hasn't asked because she is being completely submissive. You are supposed to ask." Oh well hell, bad me.

"Alright you got me there, K do you want to have a car of your own?" K nods as I turn to Stephanie. "Is there a reason for the line of thought?" Get eye rolling then another swat to the head.

"You are pregnant and wearing tight corsets, not good for the baby."

"I have twins remember." Stephanie tosses up her hands.

"Fine not good for the babies. I'll drive you two to work, use the van to pick out a car."

I head up to our room and get dressed in something different. Just since I'm feeling like it I pull out a suit and get dolled up. Well not really but it's a nice silk suit with a short skirt. To go with it I pull out the garter and hose, no panties though since I'll probably get laid soon as I stop wanting to puke my guts out.

Not done an office scene in a while and more of those are good. Looking down I do feel fat, but not really enlarged much. I just don't have the six pack showing anymore since I am swelling with my kids. Completely awesome and seriously sucks all in one thing, and you guys wonder why us gals are weird.

Out to the car we go and pile in, still not sure why Stephanie has the station wagon. I know it's good to have one with three kids, but she could afford to get another car with it. This is before we started knocking boots and I turned into a millionaire. May as well ask, and then best to ask K if there is anything else she wants.

"I don't get one thing, why do you only have the station wagon?" Stephanie looks over at me and rolls her eyes.

"I only want a car to get me from point A to point B. I used to own a four door but sold it for the wagon after having the boys. Car wasn't big enough for them and the groceries, turned out great since I then got Andrea put in me. I'm happy with a mom car, room enough for everything we need. If you are thinking of buying me a car, get a family van, just about all of us are pregnant." I never thought of that one, then look at K and a new thought occurs.

"Oh heck, Carlos put one in Susan, and probably K." K squeaks then smiles though we can't know for a few days, and that was mostly just maybe you are pregnant. "K would you like to have the family van to drive around or do you want a personal car?"

"Mistress I would like to have a sports car." Stephanie snorts so I swat her.

"Alright, just keep in mind you are out on parole so speeding tickets can send you back. Means speed limit or no traffic." K nods and I think about how big the garage is then sigh. "I think we need to get a second garage put in." Stephanie groans so I think she just thought about it as well.

"I'll call a contractor when I get to work." I nod then figure best to ask about this.

"Are you featuring me on your show again?" K snorts and giggles, Stephanie sighs and nods.

"Management likes to keep featuring you. To most people you are a success of rehabilitation. Mostly you keep doing things that are good for the city, new jobs, improving run down areas." I shrug and wink.

"Most of the improving and new jobs is just to make more money. Also mostly coming from Bert, all I said was maybe we should buy office buildings and refit or build new. Fairly sure most of our income is coming from spreading my legs, and likely to stay that way for a while."

"You love doing that anyway. Course if that restaurant does as well as it was showing last night you better open more."

"Up to Bert, I only said I wanted to open a fast food place." K snorts making us look at her.

"Mistress is submissive to Bert." Stephanie is laughing now, so is K I'm rather indignant on that one then realize we are the office so hop out.

K follows along like a little puppy, which is really cute and makes me wonder one thing. Also reminds I never asked what else she wants so may as well do it now.

"K is there anything else you want me to do to you or just in general?" K stares at me a second so roll my eyes. "I mean you follow me around like a puppy, do you want to be leashed?" K's eyes get big then she shakes her head.

"No Mistress, though perhaps more bondage equipment. Many of the ladies like me would like if I was trussed up on the bed. The stand alone items not many own." I pull the door open to get in, K doesn't always do that, I half think she expects the door to tell her to.

"Alright, we can do a run on the porn shop later. Say in your new car, we can have someone else drive us to a dealer. Course that means you have to get one with a trunk and roomy inside."

"Can you buy me a new car too?" Look over at Stan and roll my eyes.

"You don't live with me, move in with Apple and you should be able to afford to, I think you make more than she does." Stan shakes his head.

"Same salary, and we do live together. I have more room at my place so she moved in over a week or so, didn't tell me until she went and got a moving van for the furniture." That has us all laughing.

"Not that you are complaining." Stan shakes his head.

"Heck no, it's great living with her, she can cook so I eat better and get to fuck her often. She gets more upstairs but I get enough out of her and she is happy with things." I nod and we head for the elevator though I better ask on one thing.

"You do take her out and be a boyfriend right?"

"Yes I do that, thinking about taking her to your new restaurant tonight." Pulls a smile out of me.

"Awesome, and not just because I own it. The food is really good and she probably will like some of the ticket prizes."

Stan is smiling at me when the elevator door closes. Getting off again we find Cathy sitting alone and smiling at us, suppose she is bored. K heads for the coffee machines so I go over to Cathy and get handed the chips.

"Bert is in a meeting so he isn't expecting anyone to come see him for a while. The walk ins come later so I'm bored and you are here so maybe we can play poker or something." I look around and notice we got enough room for one so wink at Cathy.

"I'll find some guys to bring a table over here and we can play. Strip poker sound good to you?" Cathy snorts and shakes her head.

"Only against my husband, besides you are wearing to much to do a scene of strip poker. Good idea though, just not today for you."

I shrug and send K to find a couple guys to bring a table. She comes back with three guys, the table, cards, and poker chips so we set it up and all sit down to play. Have fun for a couple hours playing poker, eating chips and soda for me. Everybody else is having coffee or cappuccino which somewhat sucks, I need more chips because of that.

Still we just sit there playing, some jokes are tossed around. Most of the jokes are on poor pregnant chicks. I came up with two, and the guys had a few so it's rather fun all the way around. Then we get a guy get off the elevator, which makes me squeak, and well alright I drool.

This guy is tall, toned looking, only looking cause he's wearing a fairly nice suit. His hair is not present on top of his head but so the fuck what, he is a seriously hunky black guy. I've never spread my legs for a black guy, which sounds odd but we only have Mexican, Native American and white guys in our gang.

Not so much a gang anymore, in a way never really were anyway. I mean gangs are selling drugs, doing drugs, and shooting people left and right. We never were like that we formed to keep the fourth gang from doing that that I slaughtered. Supposedly all gangs started for the same reason.

Forget that, I want this hunk on top of me. Cathy has hopped up and is heading for him with a smile. I'm following along with a smile for a different reason, I want this man. Hopefully he wants a woman under him, though if he wants to be under a man he's so hired.

"Hello, are you here to apply for a position, try and do a scene, or late for the meeting?" Cathy speaks first which is good I'm not real sure how to say I want him without sounding like a fourteen year old.

"I am here for the meeting, running late because of traffic." I groan then squeak since they are both looking at me now.

"Sorry you are a hunk and I wanted you to want to work for me or do a scene." Cathy snorts and I turn red, went right past pink to red I'm sure.

"Well in a way I do work for you, I'm one of the culinary experts hired to come up with designs in your factory." K appears at my shoulder.

"Would you like to be my Master?" We all look at K and I can't help giggling.

"Sorry about her, K has taken being submissive seriously. Didn't expect her to be that forward, not that I blame her. I was thinking since you are in a suit we could do strip poker before sex." He snorts and grins.

"Aren't you supposed to ask if I'm single?"

"Well not really, I mean if you are married and she won't let you do scenes you would have said so already." Cathy snorts and swats me on the head.

"Catchada keep it in your pants he needs to get to the meeting." Swat Cathy back then realize one thing.

"Has Bert said I can't attend the meeting?"

Cathy shakes her head so I grab his arm and lead him over to Bert's office. Course Bert isn't in his office so follow the direction of a giggling Cathy. Bert set up in one of our empty sections. He has three other guys and one woman in here with a big table. There are briefcases on the table with papers all over the place.

"Oh you found him, I was starting to think he got lost." Bert says when we come up to the table.

"Didn't get lost, almost had sex getting off the elevator though." I squeak and turn red again.

"I can't yet, morning sickness. Besides it's good you are a culinary expert, I didn't know there was a discussion on the food we are making in the factory." Bert sighs.

"I didn't think we would need you, currently this is just a preliminary meeting on what we want to make." I nod and shrug.

"You said we would make Thai food, important to me since it's hard to find outside your kitchen." Three sighs at the table.

"No kidding, had to search for recipes online."

That makes me giggle then I look at everyone here. Besides the hunk every person here is white. Doesn't matter for the design of the food so long as they know how to do it. Problem is Thai is hard to find and while recipes can be found those call for the ingredients easily found in Thailand.

"Good I came over then, I've looked myself. The recipes online use stuff easy to find in Thailand. Take a Thai living here to give you the local recipe. I don't cook at home, do know how but we got Ausanat, she plays at grandma and cooks for us." I'm being stared at by four people, Bert is stacking up papers.

"Can we get her over here?" I think about that then shake my head.

"Rather not, my niece isn't in school yet and Ausanat is home alone with her. Best to not bring a little girl here, we will have scenes being shot soonish. If you want Bert can drive you over to talk to her, alternately we can decide on what to make and I'll supply local ingredients for what I know." Bert waves his hand.

"Wouldn't they just be the same herbs?" I shake my head.

"For some yes, others no. To make it taste Thai sometimes you have to use a different herb because the Thai herb is sweeter or tastes different. Besides which, we don't do dessert we have fruit after dinner."

"That we already knew about. Rather good run down on the food online. Admit the bugs sound terrible." I make a face.

"Skip the bugs, most of them are fried up and eaten as a snack. Handy thing to get kids to eat it, and fun to tease others on but I won't eat a bug." Brings to mind the grasshoppers last night. "Bert the grasshoppers last night were a great addition to the kid's meal, can we say cover one in chocolate and do that for candy?" Bert shrugs and points at the hunk.

"Mike is here to work on the candy side." I turn to him and hold out my hand.

"Sorry for not doing this earlier. Hi I am Catchada, it is a pleasure to meet you." Mike grins and shakes my hand.

"I rather got the impression the pleasure was coming later. I'm Mike, or Michael if I'm in trouble."

"If you want to, I'm not going to force you to do me in front of a camera."

Plenty of laughing at that, I do turn red again. Once we stop laughing though we get down to business. We do the meals first, and while a little limited on the initial variety they are good dishes and definitely Thai. Best part is simply I know how to do all of them locally.

Helps tons that my brother let me do the cooking when we didn't just order pizza or get burgers. Not in forever but it's like riding a bike, you never unlearn. The candy is pretty easy, Mike likes the idea of using fried rice in chocolate and can use nuts in a separate candy, which sounds good.

Not everybody likes the Rice Krispies squares or the chocolate bars that have them. Best part is simply he promises to not make them super sweet, I prefer actually having a flavor and not just sweet. Call it being Thai if you want, our dessert is fruits, sometimes with honey drizzled.

When we finish up it's lunchtime and I'm hungry. Luckily Cathy has wandered over and gotten lunch wishes. To eat lunch I take Mike over to the poker table, would work great as a fuck me place as well. Carlos is going to set up the cameras after we eat, oddly every single one of our culinary experts follows along.

Rather nice except I'm sore from yesterday, and Mike is the only guy in a suit. Have a woman with them so perhaps can manage with just me and her, but not asked. Best to get that out of the way before we get to the fucking part.

"I was going to play strip poker with Mike and end with a nice fucking. Do you all want in on that?" Two shaken heads and the woman smiles and nods.

"I've not been with a black guy and he's a hunk." I snort and giggle.

"Why I want to do him, oh and what is your name?"

"Betty." I smile at Betty, she is an attractive woman.

"Well one thing I should tell you, getting in on the strip poker means you have sex with me and him in front of a camera. Also do you both have current testing?" Two shaken heads, which sucks then Mike speaks up.

"We got tested as part of the hiring process, we work with food so it's pretty stringent on safety." I am so smiling now, though there is one thing.

"When was the testing?"

"Four days ago." This out of both so awesome, we probably already got their results.

"Well perfect, we should have your results on file, the company emails us the results. You get a mailing of the results, not real sure why they don't offer email to the person getting tested."

Hop up to four smiles, the other two guys want the results as well. Go over to Cathy and find Bert there with her.

"Cathy I am wondering if you could bring up the results on the testing of our culinary experts. They were tested four days ago so we probably have them." Cathy snorts and goes into the computer so I turn on Bert. "Bert, what the hell is a culinary expert anyway?" Bert snorts and shakes his head.

"They are chef's with extra training. They know how to do a recipe that can be mass produced."

"So they make a meal, then figure out how to load the machine to make thousands a day?" Cathy snorts and pokes Bert.

"Say it like that next time. Yes just like that, I had to look it up myself." Bert rolls his eyes.

"That was what I said." Cathy pokes him again then turns to look at me.

"They are all clean. Now it's probably no risk but we should have you and the rest get tested as well. Brothel workers get tested every six months and they are supposed to use condoms." I squeak and rub at my kids for a moment.

"You are not helping though it has not been six months yet." Bert snorts and shakes his head.

"Doesn't have to be for the first testing but then we know you are clean anyway. Go on and get laid, you looked ready to rip his clothes off while we were discussing the meals and candy." I nod and grin then move to go get laid before stopping with a thought.

"Are we only having one meeting about the meals?"

"Nope, we have a good baseline to go with, so they will head for the test kitchen we are renting and work on them. First thing is making sure the meal itself is good, then comes freezing and heating to make sure it does that right." I nod and giggle since that actually made sense, and from Bert.

"That made sense so bad Bert. Once they have it freezing and cooking right we get to try them out?" Cathy is giggling now, Bert rolls his eyes and nods.

"Yes, and this is not a fast process so don't expect them to bring meals over next week. Once they get the first run ready for manufacture we can work on new recipes. Again do not expect this soon, fresh herbs is new for manufacture so we are a little unclear on how well that will be for mass producing." Makes sense and yet doesn't all at the same time.

"Store bought fresh herbs tend to get stuck in the freezer. Unless you use them all in a couple days you need to freeze. I'm unclear on how they may not work with mass producing."

"Oh no that part is no problem, what is unclear is how much it will cost to have fresh herbs sent in every week or more often. Not to mention being able to find enough fast enough to qualify as fresh according to government standards." Look at Cathy a moment who has a frown so go over and swat Bert.

"Buy more land and put up a herb farm. Far as I know all of them will grow fine in one of those greenhouse things so there we go, constant supply and more jobs. Probably get enough to sell to the local grocery so the other Thai living here will be happy, bitch getting fresh herbs." They are both staring at me now, Bert's jaw dropped even.

"Holy shit that is a good idea, I guess I'm rubbing off on you."

"No you are not, now if you want to get laid just have to ask, me I'll demand in front of the camera, the rest are free to take pity on you in your office." Cathy snorts and is laughing.

"According to Bert he has a girlfriend. Course I see him go and watch the scenes as well."

Bert tosses up his hands and walks away, according to him to see about a farm. Cathy and I just laugh for a bit, fun to poke at him and he gets us back. At least I think he does, Bert has the oddest jokes. Shortly I head back to Mike and Betty, so going to get laid now.

This is exciting, I'll get to sample my first black man. With Betty but still, get to find out if they are all like Carlos or not. Not that I really care, he's a hunk so would want to be ridden by him no matter what. Now if he has a thin little dick that would suck, but then again it's more how it's used anyway.

Course getting back to them I realize we need to discuss things. Partly because both have not done a scene with me before. Also need to get with Betty and see who Mike finishes in, I mean he can't finish in us both, well probably, and she may not want to chance pregnancy.

"Betty do you want Mike to finish inside you?" Get stared at a second then she shrugs.

"Doesn't really matter, I'm on birth control. Learned early on that sex can happen spur of the moment in a test kitchen. Well not exactly in but pulled out to the bathroom is close enough." That has me giggling.

"That would make for an interesting scene to do at some point. Now since you both are new to this just ignore the camera, your faces will be blurred anyway, unless you don't care." Get three shrugs at that, then I realize we are minus one of the culinary experts. "Where did the other guy go?"

"K asked if he would do her. Also we don't care if our faces are shown, we don't get featured in commercials or anything. We could be porn stars for all most companies care." Betty snorts and shakes her head.

"Some companies do care, got fired since I was getting laid. The guy I was getting laid with was not fired though, he had been there for a while already."