Call Me Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't you tell them apart?" Just roll my eyes.

"Hell John most of us look alike especially with our clothes off anyway. Get to the borders of our countries and anybody living there is in between us both. There is a reason we don't always know where someone is from until we talk to them. Japanese are mostly not like that, though they are getting away from the distinctive eyes so it's getting hard to pick out a Japanese person. I'm just glad Chinese is always easy to tell, though never tell a Mongolian that one." John just stares at me not getting it. "Mongolians are basically Chinese looking, but hate to hear it."

"I'd say you two can get out of here but we blocked your car in and probably need you to stay and keep them calm." I look at all the women, more than I figured to be honest, ten of them, and nod.

"Yeah we will stay here, I was asleep so I can stay awake for a while longer."