Call Me Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily the one K demanded, well begged but same difference, was sitting out there. Also was moved to in front of the dealership and parked next to Frank's Corvette. So we go out and congregate because Frank hasn't shared pictures yet and we need to get the bed bondage stuff.

"Mistress are we getting the bed bondage stuff now?" I nod then look at Frank.

"Yes, did you get pictures yet?" Frank shakes his head and looks at K for a moment, I get it and shrug.

"Alright, K I will ride with Frank because we are waiting on information." K nods and giggles.

"Mistress does not have to lie, not wishing to tell me about is fine."

"Actually still waiting, I'm sure you will hear about it later since Stephanie tends to find out and you two talk."

K giggles then heads for her new car. I hop in Frank's car and then we are off. Frank takes the lead since K never asked where we are going in the way of a porn shop. I'm not real sure she would ask if we all got in her car and made her drive either. That girl is odd sometimes.

"Not a whole lot of pictures so far but I got one." I get handed Frank's phone and it's on the picture.

Not the best of pictures but the man showed is definitely security of theirs. So good and not so good, if there are not people going around the place the concubines is moving up on the what is happening there list.

"Well this is definitely a yakuza place. This guy here is security, perhaps of the complex. All we got is a picture of him standing there, could just be waiting for his ride or a call." Frank sighs and shrugs.

"Also still during the day so we may not see much until later say a little before dinner time. We may want to just case the joint for a day or two."

"True but to be honest I'm thinking we got concubines here and we should hit it fast."

"Definitely, but then we wouldn't until later tonight so we can get a better view on the occupants when they get home."

"Yeah, be sure and have them get pictures of anyone going in to the complex. If this is concubine central they will get guys in nice suits going in for a little while and leaving again."

"One thing, if this is concubine central how do we just leave them there?" Have to think about that one then it comes to me, they would be broken the same as a sex slave or forced prostitute.

"Shit, if it is we will see if they latch on to me. Probably will since I'm a chick and Thai, chances are best they will be Asian as well. So if that happens we can come up with something, maybe I was grabbed and taken to there." Frank snorts.

"Not exactly believable but not bad."

"Nah it's perfectly understandable. I mean dude pulls a gun on me and doesn't get close at first, I'd do what he said until he fucked up. Since he would get me in a car I'd not be able to do much that doesn't endanger me until we arrived."

Frank shrugs then we are getting out. We reached the porn shop and a happy K latches herself to my arm as we go in. To be perfectly honest, it's shocking how little there actually is to this bondage stuff. We got the binding stuff and the stand alone, bed stuff we skipped.

Bed stuff also comprises of four things. I am not kidding, there are four different cuff sets. Safety handcuffs are one of those, though can't do those since there's no headboard. We can rig up something for the actual cuff sets, and there are three of those. One set is just for the hands, same idea as the cuffs but gives leeway on moving.

Another set is basically the same, except it has ankle cuffs as well so K would be trussed up and bent in half. I enjoy ending up like that so we get that one. There is another one that has ankle and wrist cuffs that are separate. They hook up to the feet of the bed so the person in them is spread eagle.

Rather interesting and actually be better for lesbian bondage. Mostly because it would be easy to sit on K's face to get licked. Probably be good to truss up a guy as well, can sit on his cock and bounce away. Going up to pay for this we get a beaming clerk, he subscribes to my site.

Cool and surprising all in one, have met subscribers before but those are always walk ins or at a place we are announced as going. Two radio shows have asked me to come to them, K comes along with me on about everything. Both of the radio shows were held outside with lots of people there to watch.

I ride with K this time, I did pay for the car so technically I own it. It's all in her name but I was the one paying for it and yes I know freaky weird, I think of it as mine. That and she wants to drive me around, odd thinking but I ride her around on my bike so what the hell.

Driving up to the building we end up stopping in shock. They are installing our sign finally, didn't take that long to design it. What did take a while was getting it to work. Suppose I didn't help on that since I wanted more than just a name for the sign. Bert made it worse, he suggested it moves.

"Damn, that is one truly awesome sign." We had stopped fully and gotten out of the car.

"I'm just happy it is here finally, to be honest I'm surprised Stephanie isn't here with Olina to record them installing the actual sign finally."

They had come and installed the base of it two weeks ago. The rest of the time since getting it to work apparently there was a bug in the programming or something. Now that it is here though I love it, we have the name, and above that the moving. Going with the name we got we have a cat girl.

Said cat girl is based on my body, well my not pregnant body anyway. Starts out with her crouched down holding an umbrella, purple and red stripe umbrella. Show off that we have umbrella companies that take in outside work. I do the same thing with the walk in performers though I pay them.

Umbrella companies take in outside work and get paid for it, at least in theory. Legal has gotten some work besides as a public defender. I think that is only because we have family law which covers wills and divorces. Not that I like the name, Catty Legal is just annoying to me.

Bert just had to add the whole division of CE to everything. Legally speaking he has to but I find it slightly overkill on the whole putting the company name on everything. Course inside we run into Bert who ushers me back outside to talk so I guess this is yell at the owner chick time.

"Did you have to spend so fucking much?" Yep yell at owner chick time.

"It is an awesome car Bert. Besides I won't be buying K a new car for years. What is up with you, we are making millions on me spreading my legs. K helps with that so she deserves to get a brand new car, not like we pay her lots." Bert sighs and looks down.

"I know but I found a plot to put up the farm, it will cost us five million to get the farm put in. Part of that is getting the land ready and running out pipes along with power lines. Not sure it will be ready by the time the factory is."

"Well we don't have to immediately produce the meals. Heck we could even truck in the herbs for a week or two." Bert makes a face and shakes his head.

"Called around on that. The herb farms in the area have contracts already so we couldn't get anything from them. Unless we ship next day air we can't get anything fast enough to be called fresh for factory use." Just stare at Bert a second, that is the oddest fucking thing.

"So factory fresh ingredients are different than grocery store?"

"Yeah, the herbs you can get at the grocery that are marked as fresh are not always actually fresh, they flash freeze the herbs and defrost on the truck. Mostly it is defrosted in the store. Factory can't do that, don't ask me why, so we need a local farm."

"Leeches moisture out of the herb, when you are talking for personal cooking no big deal. I don't think it's a big deal for mass producing either but probably not good on the nutrient value."

"We could ask but doesn't really matter." I shake my head.

"Not really, is there something else or you just wanted to yell at me?" Bert snorts and grins.

"Playboy got back to me finally, you are the next celebrity playmate. They don't do it very often but do think you would be a playmate so want your ass bared on their pages."

"Also pregnant which they don't do very often so probably means the one with me would sell out." I am totally beaming and bouncing, I get to be a fucking playmate.

"Calm down, they want you to fly down to the mansion next week and do the shoot. There is plans on having a party as well but don't count on it happening."

"That would be cool, probably get to bed me a Playboy girl or two if there is a party." Bert stares at me a moment.

"I'd ask how you know but I read the magazine to. Let's go on up, I think we have a gal here to be hired."

Oh this is great, we need more gals either doing gals or guys. Both would be perfect but just one works as well. I mean we probably will have more girls coming in to get a job on their back. Prostitution being a job with certain perks in theory, getting a job doing sex in front of a camera would have the perks and not be illegal.

Not being illegal is the best part really. Course being able to pick and choose who you fuck is always a good thing. Being unable to pick and choose probably would lead to a lot of pondering getting a different job. Course most guys are fuckable, wanting something more is harder to find.

Then the elevator door is opening and we have two guys and a gal sitting on the sofas. Also reminds me of something so poke Bert.

"Bert do an ad in the paper, we want to hire more girls for this. Wants sex and will do men, women, or both." Bert nods and heads for his office.

The woman is standing up and well dang, great body on her. She is smiling at me, a little nervous so I guess Cathy wasn't sure on hiring or not. Probably should have told Cathy we want to hire more women. I smile at the woman then hold up a finger and go over to Cathy.

"Cathy if we ever get women walk in performers, ask if they want a job. We need more women into doing sex in front of a camera." Cathy snorts because the woman behind me is bouncing up and down.

"What she is here for. I only said we had to wait for you because it's your website, you should pick who gets on it." Well that makes sense.

"Alright, and what are the guys here for?"

"Walk in performers with current testing."

"Great, has everybody today?" Cathy shrugs.

"Nancy came in right after you left so probably hasn't. After that no idea, they are I think over at the poker table." I nod and head for our maybe new girl then grab her arm and head us for the poker table.

Reaching the poker table I find most of our girls here with a few guys playing poker. This is perfect, we are missing Apple but she doesn't do women anyway. So I whistle and get everybody to look at us.

"New girl wants to work here, need to question her but may as well make sure, everybody wants to fuck her brains out?" Plenty of nods to that then Chandra stands up and comes over.

"Do you like gals or do you have questionable taste?" That gets me to giggle, and the new girl does as well.

"I've never tried but wouldn't mind." I poke Chandra.

"Down girl, so prospective new girl, you can't be a lie there and whimper sometimes gal in bed. Your ass bounces around with your lover or you aren't hired. We do so well because we all love the sex and it shows. Chandra asked the next question already so we will skip that and go to a slightly more important one. Are you on birth control?"

"I am, do I need to stop?' I shake my head.

"Get pregnant when you want, makes it easier because most guys have problems with pulling out or condoms. Would you like to have one of the walk in guys or go for one of the ones we have that I know are really good above you?" Nancy comes over and swats me.

"Hi I'm Nancy, this is Catchada, that is Chandra and the gal sitting over there still is K. Her name is Kathleen but it was shortened to K and she sings Men in Black pretty good." K waves and smiles, the new girl smiles and sticks her hand out for all of us to shake.

"Hi to everyone, I'm Zara." Odd choice in names but not her fault and better than Dick, course she skipped a question so poke her.

"Would you like to have one of the walk in guys or one of these?" Zara turns red and looks down.

"I wouldn't mind two guys, I know you went there and I want to try it."

"Well to have it feel good you need to stretch your ass. Those two are questionable on it working since we don't know how big they are. If you think you could stand getting sex twice Chandra can help you stretch and try her out." Chandra is beaming and Zara looks a little surprised.

"In front of the camera?" I shake my head.

"No, you two will go screw and stretch without a camera. Thinking about it, Nancy go pick out a walk in and fuck him. Andy can be your second guy, he has a great cock that is not thick so you can handle up your ass with him. That way no matter what you will have the two guys." Chandra grabs Zara's arm and would leave with her if I don't swat Chandra.

"Did you give your information to Cathy?" Zara nods.

"She collected everything and made a copy of my test." I nod then frown.

"Why does everybody have a test when they come in here lately?"

"Word spread that you demand current testing. Anybody that can afford it gets one before coming in." Chandra says then propels Zara off to a different section for the screwing and stretching.

"Are you sure you want me to have one of the walk in guys?" I nod at Nancy then swat her.

"You could have mentioned you were screwing Denise and Frank." Nancy squeaks and turns red.

"I didn't because I figured you would demand doing me in front of the cameras."

"Frank told me the same thing, I am also a little green knowing that your parents keep an eye on the website at least."

"Dad has a subscription, both swear they don't watch me but he likes you. Mom isn't terribly tall either so I guess he likes the shrimps." Swat Nancy again, she isn't all that tall either though above petite.

"Let Frank knock you up, if we can get Gilly there we are all pregnant together."

"Except P."

"Well yeah but she won't go to a clinic until the end of the school year so she gives birth after the next."

"Good plan, and I like the bondage stuff, and heard about the car you bought K. I want a new car." Roll my eyes and swat Nancy.

"Tell Frank that, well it's Denise's money but she listens to him. I mean you are screwing them both and living there, probably wouldn't mind raising the property value back up. Heck you may get one of the Vettes, he has plenty and can only drive one at a time."

Nancy stares at me a second then grabs my head and kisses me. I'm not talking a quick peck on the lips either. Her lips are pressed to mine then her tongue worms its way into my mouth. Our tongues duel and well hell I'm getting moist since I may get to go there with her.

Course then her mouth is gone and we are both standing there breathing a little heavy.

"Rather seems like incest since you and Frank see each other as relatives but I want to go there." I snort and giggle.

"We talked about doing incest scenes for the site. Need to see if Carlos can get a lighter skinned native for me to call brother and screw."

"Heck I can do that, easier for me since I'm not some tiny little Asian chick." Roll my eyes and spank her.

"Well then go find a brother and fuck him."

Nancy goes with a grin, I watch her go for a second then follow. I got laid already and hell I'm sore from yesterday anyway. Probably should not have gone there with a guy today. Not that I'm regretting letting my first black guy fuck me. I'm half hoping he comes back tomorrow.

Also gets me to ponder how exactly we will manage with John living in the house. Well mansion but it's home to me so house is perfectly fine. End up spending the rest of the afternoon playing poker with Cathy. Getting ready to call it a day and go find K when Carlos comes over.

"The incest was a great idea. Nancy even found a guy that looked related. Dirty secret of most with doing a relative." I snort and open my mouth until he puts his hand up. "Also was told you want to go there with a lighter skinned Native American. Does it have to be?" Just stare at Carlos a moment.

"I can't really think of a Thai man that would fuck me, we are almost entirely married here."

"Korean and Vietnamese look close enough."

"You forgot Laotian, just that is the thing, we can tell the difference up close. A scene on the site is up close so it has to be a Thai man or a native like you." Carlos sighs and taps at his chin for a moment.

"To be perfectly honest I'm not really sure anyone would care. Still I see your point, I can call around I don't know if there is a guy open for sex with you. Does it have to be a guy?" I shake my head.

"I'll do a woman, just she has to want to, and hell I'd probably try and hire her anyway." Cathy snorts though Carlos has a smile.

"I think I will see if she will let me ride her without protection. My folks are a little upset that I'm not trying to have another Sioux." I wave my hand because there are two things I should mention, well one is a question.

"First, Susan and K if you worked for her will let you teach your kids about their heritage so you are. Second, do you have a gal in mind or is this a call around thingy?" Carlos snorts and chuckles.

"I mean they want me trying to have another Sioux as a wife, we are not exactly pure anymore." Just roll my eyes, Cathy doing the same.

"We are all human so shut up about pure. Also you didn't say, do you have a woman in mind or just calling around?"

"Just calling around, there are not that many of us in the city. However an offer of work can pull one or more off the reservation, don't really get paid shit and working there is closer to having a personal farm to have enough food." Well hell, look over at Cathy.

"Cathy fetch Bert if he has the land locked up we can ask if hiring some natives would work. Give them some houses or something out there so they can return home when they are not working."

Cathy nods and hops up to get to her desk and calls Bert. She only says like two words then hangs up so Carlos and I are staring at her. Bert comes over and plops down at the table with a sigh.

"What the hell did you come up with?"

"Well not so much me but Carlos here relating how it is on the reservation. So I was thinking if we can put the farm up out there it helps them and we are still using fresh. Alternately give them some housing out here so they can work and when not working drive back to the reservation."

"Not bad just I already got the purchase of the land going. Not real sure they would like to come out here and live in a mobile home or something." Carlos snorts.

"The reservation has plenty of mobile homes. An actual house costs more to get than a mobile home. Most of them are also older than we are." Bert nods and sighs.

"Alright, I'll find a manager for the farm and see if he can take untrained workers." I wave my hand.

"Most apparently have personal farms so not exactly untrained."

"A greenhouse farm doesn't work the same way. Still it might help because besides the automated parts it still works the same. Maybe they can be pickers." K comes over so I stand up, we are going home now, though there is one thing.

"Carlos do make sure you mention that anyone coming has to be eighteen. I'm only hiring a gal or gals but don't really need that many unless you find several lesbians." Carlos nods and grins.

"Speaking of which, Zara is bi now. She enjoyed Chandra and then Andy was all smiles after."

"Honestly I'm slightly surprised he double teamed her. All those times there was a bang of me the guys never did anything but wait for the guy ahead to finish." Carlos snorts.