Call Me Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With age comes maturity you know, then it was fuck no way I'm touching another guy. Now it's closer to so long as I don't fuck him or suck him."

"There are two guys under my employ who wish you would."

Carlos glares at me as I head to the elevator with K. Down to her car we go and then get in after she shuts off the alarm. I'll say one thing, when BMW gives all the options, they actually give you all the options. About the only things missing on this car is a toilet and sink.

Dinner is great tonight, Ausanat made up hamburgers and pasta. The kids complained about there not being grasshoppers but otherwise just ate. After we get the kids to bed I regale everyone with the story of my first black guy. Then Frank calls so hop up and move to a different room.

"What do we got?" He hasn't sent pictures so far sadly.

"What we got is odd, guys are going to the complex with bags of food. Normal in and of itself but all the guys wearing the guard get up come in with bags of food. Sometimes there is another guy in a suit, none have left yet but there are guys grouped together at the cars they arrived in."

"Hot damn, they have concubines. I'd like to go there now but hard to be convincing as say grabbed and taken there." Frank snorts.

"You being grabbed in the first place isn't convincing."

"Pregnant chick here remember, guy or two coming up with guns I'm not going to endanger my kids by just attacking. Remember we were thinking of saying I was grabbed and taken there where I break free and kill some."

"Still not sure that would fly."

"Hell Frank we got nothing else, besides if we have the classic concubine thing going here they were all kidnapped and broken, means raped often. With that nobody will look to closely at why I was there." Earns me a sigh.

"I know just probably be better if we have someone else there so you can fade into the background."

"Mistress have girl be the grabbed one." I swear to god I just jumped to the moon.

"K don't sneak up on me like that." Frank is laughing so I guess I squeaked.

"She has a point, you grabbed is odd, K on the other hand." Just look at K and sigh.

"Yeah just how the hell do we get it so I can find her?" K grins and waves her phone.

"Stuck phone in my pocket so I was able to call you. Stuffed in trunk is fairly common." Just stare at K a second then sigh.

"Alright still, flaming hair submissive girl is rather well known, why the hell would they grab you?" Frank snorts over the phone so I pay attention to him.

"Two reasons, first she is a hot chick so they would want to grab her. Second she is your girlfriend and works for you, well as much as you can call what you do work. So they are simply grabbing her to get at you." Well when he puts it like that.

"Alright I guess we will go with that, just how do we do the attack?"

"Well I'm not so sure on that, obviously can't roll in to the complex with K in the trunk. Means when we get there we need to add a thing or two to a trunk. Otherwise we may have problems. Also since you are rescuing a girlfriend the public will not care, the cops on the other hand."

"This is true, so what I call John and get him in on this?" Frank is silent for a while then sighs.

"Honestly I don't know, probably best to save the call for later so you can look like the panicked girlfriend. We can set it up so K sent you a text then you called me, I called Marcus and Anthony. They will provide most of our firepower for this. So then on the way you call John and try and sound all upset and scared."

"Frank I don't really do scared that well." Frank and K snort at that one.

"Good point, course here's the stickler. If we are faking this and the cops look into it we need to get K's phone to the complex before you show up and sending text." Just look at K a moment then sigh.

"Need to get K there as well, if anybody is paying attention that we don't shoot possible they will notice she is not there then is with me."

"Well that part isn't so hard, we can roll in a first car. K can huddle in the back seat under shit to not be seen. Say we got a lost driver who entered the wrong address. So he goes in and looks around in the parking lot. Shortly after we can have the shooters show up. You and I can show up after that and we are all set."

I am not happy with this plan, but then we don't really have a better one. Especially considering the parking lot for the complex is readily visible from the surroundings. Going to say that part is pretty damn stupid on their part, they should have erected a fence or something.

Hell there should have been a fence up anyway, cuts down on the noise from the street. Still argue over the plan a bit, I mean K is my girl, well alright I love her and don't want her involved in this stuff. Argument ends when I yawn, K ushers me out to the rest where I'm practically carried to bed.

Waking up is sudden, Stephanie is pushing and pinching me. I'm handed my phone and I got a message from K saying help. Oh hell jumping right out of bed and heading for the closet. Get dressed in rather fast fashion, and skip the wraps. I might need the wraps but then I'm not to do the more flexible moves.

So dressed in regular old sneakers I exit the closet calling Frank. He answers almost immediately, I guess he wasn't asleep.

"Frank, K needs help and I need a lift. Come armed."

Frank hangs up with a grunt so I go get my shoulder holster out of the gun safe and my Colt. Stephanie tosses me a coat so I get that on as I head downstairs and out the door. I'm practically running for the gate and make it there when Frank does. He's on the phone when I dive in and direct him on where to go.

"Call the cops." Well good point, do need to do that so call up John.

"What the hell?"

"John, K was grabbed. I got an address now and I'm heading there with Frank, we are armed." I can hear noises over the phone.

"Share the address and I'll call it in. Do not fire first and don't point at cops."

I share the address and John hangs up on me. Well slightly surprising but maybe he is getting up to come help. Frank is chuckling so I look over at him then the plan comes back to me and I swat him.

"Asshole, just getting woken up like that I forgot everything but that K is in trouble."

"I know it was perfect, there was a tremble in your voice." I just groan, probably get teased about that one.

"He said to not shoot first and not point a gun at the cops. Fuck not shooting first, I want these fuckers dead then maybe I won't shoot first."

Frank snorts but doesn't say anything, I return the favor. We are about to get into a shoot out and I hate doing this. Wanting people dead is so not the same thing as wanting to do a shoot out. To be perfectly honest wanting to get into a shoot out marks one fucked up person.

Not that I'm saying I'm not a little fucked up. Course part of this is vengeance, the rest is a basic desire to remove people who will grab women and make them sex slaves. Wanting to be turned into one is one thing, making it happen is a completely different thing and those people need to be slaughtered.

Then we are reaching the complex and besides the no fence part it's a nice place. They got trees and bushes scattered around between the buildings. Something of a smaller place, namely there is a building right up front that serves as the office, gym, and laundry. There are signs saying that which you see as you are pulling in.

Behind the office and other building is a pool and three other buildings. Well not exactly behind, the four buildings surround the pool. We also seem to be here before the shooters. I can say that because there is a congregation of guys. Two of them are wearing the guard outfit for the yakuza.

Most of the rest are wearing basic clothes, mostly a shirt and pants though two are wearing jackets. One person there is dressed up, also the slowest to turn and look at us. Then we are stopping, not parked, just stopped behind a car that looks familiar. Takes me a second to realize that is the brand new BMW I bought K today.

One of the guard guys starts toward us so I look at Frank. He looks back then pulls his pistol so I guess we are doing this as a pair to start with. I'm not liking this but at least they don't have vests on either. Pulling my Colt I step out of the car and bring it up to point at the guard.

Just stares for a moment before he's reaching for a gun and saying my name. I don't let him finish it, just shoot him. He jerks and falls so I turn on the other guys and start shooting. The better dressed guy dropped low at the first shot though the rest don't do that.

Instead they are either dashing to their cars or pulling pistols out of their pants. I'd laugh at just how stupid that is if they weren't trying to shoot at us. Frank opens up and I shoot so we drop a few right off the bat. The remaining guys however return fire and well honestly they can't hit shit.

Rather laughable, I would if they weren't trying to shoot me. The first shot goes somewhere that is not painful or hitting a car. Second shot whizzes by me and I shoot the third guy that was trying to line up a shot. Frank opens fire and the remaining two drop below their cars.

Good plan except cars don't actually stop bullets. Forget the movies, shooting at someone in a car is a dead someone in a car. The only reason people survive the experience is most of the people who do shoot, have no idea how. Just to prove the point, I shoot one of the two through a car.

Knew where he was simply because he was propping his gun over the hood. There is a groan and the gun drops out of view. Frank meanwhile has moved toward the guys crouched. Not that I realized he was, first I know he's shooting someone once, then twice and a third time.

"All clear for the moment."

"Where the hell are the shooters?"

Course right when I ask that there is plenty of shooting. Not at us luckily but there is plenty of shooting in the complex. Frank and I trade a glance, would head for the shooting but I get waved toward K's car. I go there, I'd like to get in on the shooting but hell probably better to be found checking over K.

Do find K, not where she is supposed to be though. She is sitting in her car, not moving. I shake her and nothing happens besides she falls over. I'm in shock and crying a little because she's dead then K looks up at me. Just fall right on my butt, I was not actually in the car.

"Mistress are you alright?" K is laughing and leaning out the car so I reach up and swat her.

"That was not funny." Course then I hear sirens coming, lots of them I think so we better come up with a description of what was happening. "K the guys here were going to gang bang you when we came up right?" K nods and winks.

"No panties Mistress." Have to think about that for a second.

"I'm not terribly sure you own a pair anymore." That gets me a grin so I think that means K doesn't own any panties.

You know come to think of it, Stephanie doesn't seem to wear them a whole lot either. Granted she is mostly wearing slacks but still that is odd behavior. Maybe it's a submissive thing. Heck maybe John told them no panties. Course then I remember the conversation with Stephanie about calling John, Master.

K does that, calls me Mistress as well and Stephanie doesn't care. Course K is not mom to the boys so maybe that is the difference. Perhaps it is simply Stephanie is being submissive as well and won't stop K because she is submissive with her. Course we also have two grades of submissive, K always wants directions.

Stephanie on the other hand only wants to be told to get naked and spread her legs. Well you get the feeling she is a little submissive at work as well. Maybe I should ask Olina about that. Then some patrol cars come into the parking lot so can't think anymore, instead holding up my hands and heading that way.

"Miss drop the pistol." Oh hell I forgot to do that, but then I'd rather not drop it either so reverse my hold.

"I'd rather set it on your hood. It's scratched up enough as it is."

"Move slowly, no sudden movements."

To be perfectly honest, I didn't think he would let me set it on his hood. Not that I am complaining so inch forward and lay it on his hood. Move to back away then push it toward him a little so he can grab without looking away. You remember this shit at the oddest times.

Back away a little as the other one moves up to me and I get handcuffed. Not under arrest, they are simply restraining me so I can't attack while they go past. One goes to K and the other goes past to the hopefully dead guys. If they are not dead the going to gangbang K goes away.

Luckily they all are dead, he is calling for the ME not a bus. Bus in cop terms is an ambulance, don't ask me why. No I mean really think about it, a bus is a vehicle that plenty of people can sit in and get to places, an ambulance is a vehicle that injured people get in to go to the hospital.

Radically different things, and yet the first is used for the second with cops. Very odd thing there then John is looking in at me with K next to him.

"Catchada holy fuck did you have to kill everybody?" Just look up at John and roll my eyes.

"I didn't kill everybody, there was a firefight other side of the complex, I killed these guys. Far as I know they are security and drivers. They were also going to gangbang K there and while she is submissive and probably wouldn't object she wasn't going here. At least I don't think she was, K where the hell were you going?" John blinks at me a time or two then we look at K.

"Was going to store Mistress, wished to get pregnancy tests and we are low on milk and cereal." John looks back at me.

"Don't ask I still have morning sickness and spend most of the day at our office." John snorts.

"So glad I don't have that, did see it happen though."

"Can I get out of here now? I don't know if you have anyone who knows Thai here and I do, probably can get any women you find to calm down Thai or not."

"I'd ask how you know but probably best to save that for later." He does open the door so at least I'm getting out.

"I didn't know, just a suspicion, I mean drivers out here means anybody important here doesn't live here. Only one reason a high ranking guy is here, women to ride."

John sighs but I get out of the handcuffs. K attaches herself to my arm, which I don't mind I was worried. We are then guided along by John into the middle where there is a pool and attached hot tub. Along with the pool there are several women and a few cops trying to get them to calm down.

Course most are not actually wearing anything so I'd not calm down either in their position. At least until I whistle and tell them to be quiet in Thai. That gets them to be quiet and I can ask John if they can get sheets or something for the women. While I'm doing that a woman just a little shorter than I am comes closer.

"Can we go home now?" She talks to me in Thai and well awesome, I can get some information.

"I believe next is a trip to the hospital to be sure nobody is sick." She nods and frowns.

"Would rather go home, my parents are probably worried." Look at her closer and well if she is eighteen she isn't by very long.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen as of last month." I nod and well there is one thing I should ask, it has been known to happen.

"Were your parents poor?" Get a nod then her head shakes.

"Was not sold. Man over computer was convincing and promised a job if I go to a house. Went to house, did tell parents and end up here after things of not want to talk about." I nod and turn to John.

"This one here is Thai, she was lied to over the internet about getting a job if she went to a house. Told her parents where she was going and wants to speak to them. Also probably raped multiple times before getting here, toss in the men who came over for sex once she was here. Most likely all of them have the same story and I'm not real sure you guys can do their case." John shakes his head.

"FBI will be called in for them, they will then work with the police forces of their native countries. Probably not find anything either, the guys tend to make up new accounts after collecting so many."

"You know there are times when I'm glad I live here." John snorts then the two cops come back with sheets and robes so the women are happy since they can cover up.

"Mistress would she like to be on your site?" Look over at K then back to my fellow Thai, well she is cute and shorter, not had that before.

"Would you like to have a job here?" She stares at me a second then asks a good question.

"Doing what I was doing?' I shake my head then nod and giggle at her expression.

"I run and star in a porn website. What you would do is have sex with others in front of a camera for money." Get stared at longer, yeah I know not the best of places to be finding an employee to costar on a porn site.

"With men or women?" Us Asians have odd views on sex, we enjoy the hell out of it and don't really mind just doing it anywhere.

"Either or both." Little more staring then she is smiling.

"When do I start and can I get a place to stay as well?" Just snort and nod to her then turn to John.

"This one wants to star on my site with me. So how long before she is released from police custody?" John stares at me a bit.

"I hope that is an Asian thing. Well not that long, we need to get them checked out and talking to FBI along with us. Once we finish that IS takes a look at them, if you want to offer her employment will need to get a work visa. IS will send people and you can talk to them about it." I nod then frown because he didn't say how long.

"So how long?"

"Oh hell, hospital unless they are hurt or ill will release in the afternoon. We may take a couple days, like to ask a few times to make sure it stays the same and can ask new questions from the answers out of the other women." I nod and smile then turn to her to ask the one question I should have already.

"Do you want sex with just men, women, or both?" She gets a haunted look there and I want to kick myself for forgetting what happened to her.

"Just women right now." I nod and smile at her.

"Yes sorry it was a stupid question. You will be released from the police in a few days and I will speak with IS to get you a work visa. If you wish you can become a citizen as well but not needed. You will stay with me for the time being, five other women and no men over the age of five. We have internet access and will get you a cell phone." She is smiling now, and K nudges me.

"What is her name?" Oh hell, totally my night for stupid.

"What is your name? I am Catchada." She smiles at me and giggles apparently thinking the same thing I am, good actually she has a bad recent history.

"Phailin." Dang, that is a good name, means sapphire for those not Thai. "Mom's name is Catchada." Oh hell I snort and laugh, she does the same thing.

"Don't call me mom, I will hear it soon enough." She stares at me so I rub my belly and she grins.

"What is the laughing about?" Look up at John and grin.

"Her mom has the same name as I do." K nudges me.

"She would be good for an incest scene with you." Look over at K and sigh then shrug.

"Probably and she is Thai. Also only wanting women right now so when John stays over she is sleeping with P and Susan." John nudges me.

"You are doing incest?"

"Not actual incest but doing incest scenes, good to do with walk ins since they haven't been aired before. It's popular in porn, see it more in Europe but do see it here as well. Sometimes they are actually related, though usually that is twins and they don't actually touch each other."

"There are incest sites as well, most of those seem to be done and hosted in Europe." I shrug.

"Us Asians do it as well, especially the Japanese, half their sex videos are incest it seems, mostly the animated stuff but still see it with actual people. No idea if they are actually related or not."