Call Me Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't care, since me having sex in front of a camera is how we managed to need you guys. So if you want to get laid just come on over, we can fit you in. Hiring more girls to do this, probably should do another run on gay bottoms." Carlos shakes his head.

"Scott and Pat are happy, we don't get all that many guys in wanting guys anyway. According to both they are getting enough and we get at least two new scenes a week."

"I want to watch." That gets me to giggle, Betty does to after a moment.

"Scott seems to enjoy an audience and usually us gals end up with the cameras for them anyway. Betty you really should try Carlos, he has an incredible cock. Thick and a little over average. Also know he works for kids if you want one, Susan is pregnant from him and K might be." Betty is eyeing Carlos now, and grins.

"Sounds nice, not so sure on kids. Who is Susan?"

"Oh shoot sorry, Susan is my girlfriend, well one of them. She is a lesbian and a prison guard so don't see her up here all that often. I think we should get to the sex, do you two want to do strip poker or just strip and do each other?"

Betty wants to do strip poker, Mike just wants to lay us. He is not adverse to strip poker so we all sit down and do strip poker. Mike has a slight advantage on us gals, he has a vest on and boxers. Course Betty is wearing panties as well so I end up naked before the rest of us.

Partly because we take an item of clothing off to bet with it, and then winning doesn't mean you get dressed again. I also stay in the garter and hose, I don't need to remove for sex and Mike likes me in them. We finish with the poker in about ten minutes, we are not actually doing proper poker.

Wanting to get to the sex so we skip betting in stages. Simply take an article of clothing off and place our hands down. Mike is the winner, simply because of the vest. I end up completely naked first, then Betty, Mike follows along because we ran out of things to bet.

Unless one counts positions but screw that we want to get to fucking. I end up being the one Mike will finish in, since Betty wants to get fucked by him first. So I sit on the table and spread my legs, Betty bending over in front of me. Her tongue is the first thing that gets into the sex, with my pussy.

Shoots out and is licking at me which feels good, I am excited for the sex to happen. Moan at the first lick then moan again when I see Mike. He isn't huge like is said but it's a great thickness and length. Betty moans when he moves up behind and slides inside of her.

In no time she is bouncing around and licking at me. I'm loving this, getting licked by an attractive woman with a black guy fucking her. I know he's going to fuck me as well and I so want to go there. Hunk aside he's black and well alright so stupid but I want to experience a black guy on top of me.

Carlos is moving around with the camera, I'm showing my breasts off to Mike. Forget the camera I'm showing my body to Mike. Probably why I have so many subscribers, I love the sex I'm having with the guy or gal doing me. Suddenly Betty is moaning and groaning so I'm smiling, she got off on the black guy fucking her.

Almost no time later Mike is pulling out, Betty isn't so happy with that. Apparently he hasn't in a while so was getting close. I'd complain to but that rather means I'm about to be fucked. Betty moves so he moves up between my legs. I spread them wider and put a hand down to guide and watch.

First time a black cock goes in me I want to watch it. Betty seems to agree because she has moved to watch as well. My pussy is splitting wide for him and I'm moaning because it feels great, and looks about as good. I mean a black cock is going in my Asian pussy.

Not a white pussy because I'm Asian, though in coloring I am actually more white than anything else. Then Mike is moving and holy shit that feels good. Not any better than a white guy, he just has an awesome cock. Course Carlos has a better cock but he isn't fucking me so who cares.

Laying back I get Betty to come over and we are kissing as I am fucked. I taste pretty good on her lips, which I knew so get her to sit on my face. Slight downturn to this, John doesn't have quite as thick a cock so this threesome is better. P tastes better than Betty does at least, I rather think she drinks on occasion.

Good tasting but there is a slight off taste to her as well. Not one suggesting her period is coming up or anything like that. Something else and has to be alcohol consumption or perhaps she is on medication of some kind. Betty is bouncing a little on me so either I'm good or somebody motioned her to.

Doesn't matter, I can lick just as easily on a bouncing pussy. The cock in me feels great then I'm cresting an orgasm and moaning into Betty. She squeaks then presses down on me and moans as her pussy makes more juices to lick up. Tastes better during her orgasm so that is nice.

Mike groans then I'm being flooded with his hot fluids and I jerk. I actually felt that and well damn that is awesome. I mean he's so into watching us and fucking me he got off extra hard and squirted hard into me. Well granted it could just be he does that hard anyway but shut up I want to think it's the first one.

Yes fine I'm conceited but I love feeling a guy shooting in me. This is all sorts of awesome, though to be honest, I want to try Mike with just me and him. He pulls out of me while he's getting soft and I know Carlos is looking at my dripping pussy. I keep licking at Betty, I mean she tastes good and still there so why not.

"That was awesome." Betty says lying on the table with me, she climbed off shortly after Mike pulled out.

"I enjoyed it, though Mike I think I want to try you with just the two of us. No offense Betty but I didn't get to look at him much." Betty snorts.

"I want the same thing, you got to look at him more than I did." We're both giggling then Mike appears above us.

"Honestly I think next time I should do K, she keeps telling me she wants me to be her second master."

"My girl wants to try a black guy I think, and you are a hunk." That earns me a smile.

"Thanks, and who is her current master?"

"My boyfriend John, he's in his last year of college for game design. Stephanie likes to let him boss her around and K latched on to me, I was her first scene. I'm happy with it because I'm not submissive and he's big on being dominant." Betty nudges me asks first though I think Mike wants to know as well.

"How many people are you seeing?"

"I'm something of a slut in that department. I'm living with four other women and then John when he finishes college. Two of them are lesbian, the rest of us are bisexual and don't ask which I like better. I enjoy a nice fucking of me just as much as licking, fingering and having the same done to me. Course I don't get fucked as often so that side is a little annoying. Morning sickness means most of the walk in performers do my employees." Bert appears above me.

"I remember hearing a new record bang yesterday so you are not lacking on men. Also could you get up, there is a discussion that you need to get in on." Sigh and sit up.

"Alright, I'll be right over. Do hope it's by Cathy I could use a coffee." Bert snorts and heads that way.

"We can come back over for sex?" Look at Mike and nod with a smile.

"Definitely as often as you can manage. Just don't work less, either of you two." Betty snorts and smiles.

"Not that much danger of that, after figuring on the meal to make we then get to experiment on the freezing to cook later part. This is a slow process because we have to figure out how fast to freeze to keep the quality. Means lots of trial and error though luckily there are about thirty standard freezing techniques to work with."

"I have it easier, once I figure out the basic design of the candy and how to mass produce I can't do anything until the factory is done." I nod then frown.

"So I got one person for candy design?" Mike shrugs.

"It is an easy thing to do. Most candy companies don't have very many candy experts unless they are working on making new candies or keep altering the flavors. Jelly Belly does that, they keep making new flavors. They have teams set up to design the flavors they don't seem to very often because most of them are redesign of the flavors already there. Changing ingredients means the recipe is constantly in flux. Some of them don't really bother changing the design, they have one and just keep making it. Ribbon candy is like that."

"Well dang that is interesting, and I like leaking you out so do come back." Mike snorts and shrugs.

"I enjoyed you both so I'm planning on it." Betty sighs, with a smile though.

"I won't get away that often, for right now it's lots of work for us and we are all doing separate meals. Mike if you can I'd like to meet up elsewhere so I can have you alone along with here when I can manage." Mike looks at me so I nod.

"Do that, I go home in the afternoon to eat dinner and be with my girlfriends. We do scenes during the day and evenings are for what she said. Would get you both laid more often than you probably would otherwise."

Hopping up I look around for a robe, get one on then head for Cathy's desk. I find Frank waiting for me at her desk with a grin so probably good news on something. Still I sidetrack and get a coffee then go over to him. Frank grabs my arm and walks me off into the sections to one we don't use much.

"So I got good news, we seem to have found..." I reach up and swat him on the head. "Ouch what the hell was that for?"

"For not telling me you have been fucking Nancy with Denise. K told me earlier that she is thinking of moving in with you two." Frank sighs and rubs at his head.

"Not moving in with, Nancy is pondering getting off birth control and knocked up." Just gape at Frank a moment.

"What the hell, Denise wants her pregnant, Nancy want's to be pregnant."

"Nancy wants to time it so one of them is always ready for a fucking. I'm thinking it's closer to she doesn't want to not want sex for a month or two." Well hell that is funny, I'm giggling pretty good and Frank joins in with the merriment.

"There is one thing, if she enjoys Denise why isn't she hopping in bed with me on camera?"

"Her parents oddly enough, they know I'm fucking her brains out, but she has avoided telling them she is doing Denise. If she did a scene with you they would notice." I wave my hand and well alright turn green.

"Nancy's parents watch her scenes?"

"Nah, they check out the website. I don't know if they subscribe or not but they know their little girl is getting fucked in front of cameras."

"Not exactly better, I am so glad they are not my parents." Frank snorts and nods.

"Me too, course I already married Denise so I can't get related to them." I giggle and nod with a wink.

"Sure you can, soon as you knock up Nancy they are grandparents to your son or daughter." Frank glares at me.

"Anyway, we got a line at a place that almost has to be the fucks we want dead."

"Almost has to be?"

"Apartment complex that isn't taking in tenants. Been like that for almost three years now. Bought out by a mystery company that refused to renew leases and did not accept new tenants. Has tenants but they all are Asian." Stare at Frank a moment then sigh.

"Who says they are all Asian?"

"The cops, people living around the complex." Put my hand up so Frank stops there.

"Whose area are they in?"

"Right on the border between Marcus and Anthony. It's actually a great location for a base of operations, right off the freeway so fast travel across the city."

"What do you mean mystery company?"

"Well that is the odd part, when the complex was bought the sign came down. No new sign either, an apartment complex there is only one reason to buy it, to have apartments to rent." I shake my head and swat him again.

"There is a second reason, to house employees. However there isn't a reason to do that since there are plenty of houses for sale along with other apartment complexes. No company would pick up one complex to house their workers, at least not anymore. Still I'm going to call it questionable, get pictures of the complex and residents if possible." Frank nods and gets on his phone, I get a thought and try to do the same but can't, then K comes over looking rather happy.

"Mistress if you have had enough sex may we go get a car for me now?" I nod and smile.

"Sure, go and get my clothes I will get dressed here. First one question, do you want a new car or find a used?"

"New car Mistress." K dashes off with a big grin making me giggle, she is such the oddest sometimes.

"You are buying her a car?" Frank has an odd look on his face.

"Yeah, she hasn't asked before because she is being completely submissive. Which she isn't really I think but I'm bad to ask on this stuff. Want to drive us to a dealer?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing this and then I'll get pictures sent to me so I best stick around. Before you ask Anthony and Marcus have guys checking the place out. If they can't get pictures what do we do?"

"Head over and knock on a door, or just beat one in and take a look."

"What if they don't speak English or Thai?" Just roll my eyes.

"Frank you are forgetting one thing, if we got the yakuza or Korean mafia in the complex they will shoot at us. Also I seriously doubt they won't have security of some kind at the complex, they live there." I stop and stare at Frank a moment a different thought coming. "Ah hell there is one more option. Suppose the place isn't really for them to live in, but instead for their concubines to live." Frank is staring at me now.

"Concubines?"

"Yeah, same idea as forced whores. See the difference is they are grabbed and taken to a place to be used as a whore, but not for money. Instead they see the gang members and anyone they feel like including as their customers. More or less same idea as a sex slave but for a group. Not done that often simply because you can do the same thing with actual whores and you don't always have to kidnap and break them."

"So what do we if we have that? Also why the fuck are you thinking that could be there?"

"If we have that we call the cops and get the fuck out of there. I'm thinking that because there really is no other reason to get an apartment complex and then not rent out apartments. I mean that is fucking weird, though probably did not start out for that purpose." Frank nods and frowns.

"Still three years ago, fuck if they started coming then why didn't we notice before?" I shrug then shake my head.

"If they start small one or two people they could have started longer ago than that. Hell it's entirely possible I got so long in prison because of them. I mean the DA was putting pressure on the judge to give me that long. There isn't another reason to want me away that long than planning on coming here and taking over."

"Shit, if that is true we may need to not trust anybody, our guys included." I think about that then shake my head.

"Stories on me circulated freely, nab up a gang member and get him to talk. Not much of a stretch to see me being outed as the reason for the treaty. Once you finish grilling a guy it's not hard to have him disappear. Scott said it, take me out and our fighting ability drops in half. Start slow and set the ground work, get the bribes going, and buy up places to stay for the guys coming." Frank nods and frowns.

"They were doing great except for killing Chakri." I shake my head.

"Killing my brother was their way of saying we own this town. The only reason they are suffering for it is because the chief got me out and I got free run on removing them. If I was not gotten out early they would have a stronger hold on the city in a year when I am actually up for parole." Frank nods and sighs.

"Wish he had told me he was going to see them."

"No, they would have asked him to come alone. Besides he knew that if it was a trap you would end up dead with him. Means I'd get out of prison with no support system."

K comes back so we stop talking and I get dressed. Frank watches me lose the robe so I dance up to him and try and touch his cock. I have no real desire to fuck him but it's fun to make him turn red.

"Have you and Denise?" I nod and sigh.

"It was lovely, and I would like to more, but she's married to you and doing Nancy now."

"I still think you are gorgeous, but then it would be like incest and I'm not into that." I nod and shrug.

"I think so to, though probably would make for a good scene, problem being I'm the only Thai that comes here and nobody else would work as a relative of mine."

"Mistress could be related to Carlos." Well K has a point, our eyes are similar and besides the coloring, still though.

"Perhaps but then Carlos has done me on camera before. Wouldn't be that believable. Good thought though, we can ask Carlos later if he can get a lighter skinned native to come up here to do me as a brother."

Frank snorts then waves at my clothes, I haven't started getting dressed yet. Well so I stick my tongue out at him then work on getting dressed. K helps me with that since she is already dressed. Not that I need help but still it's nice to get it, so finally all dressed we head outside.

Course Frank being Frank drove a Corvette so I end up in K's lap. She's taller than I am so by default I get to ride in a lap. Rather demeaning but hell it's fun and gets us to the dealer. Course K has to be that sort and wants to get a Lamborghini, luckily we don't have a dealer for them in the city.

There is one if we want to drive for six hours, which we don't. Instead we go to a BMW dealer, they have great cars. Especially one, K starts bouncing when we go into the building and see one right off the bat. She has completely fallen in love with the M6, course this one is the basic coupe.

K asks for a convertible getting a grin out of the dealer that comes over. I'm a little shocked on the price for the car, but then look at the details and well holy shit this is a good car. I get better gas mileage but impossible for a hybrid even to get up to my gas mileage, light bike.

So we do a test drive in a silver car, I do mean that almost literally. Not that they call it that, BMW has it as part of their only for us colors. Odd name on the color, Moonstone Metallic doesn't make you think of a silver car. It is actually a silver car though, little whiter than a regular silver would be I think.

Not that it matters, we get in for the test drive, well after K shows her driver's license. Current one even so I get the feeling she talked to Stephanie about this before. Not that I'm going to ask, best to not know how long she has wanted to get a car of her own.

I mean I know I was a bad mistress already, really rather not know just how bad. So after the test drive, I got to look the car over and really it's awesome inside. Has a GPS screen inside that does more than just that. Sound system of pretty darn awesome, and I'm a little jealous, don't get that on a motorcycle.

Granted it's a bad idea to have a radio going on a motorcycle. If you don't notice the moron doing just about anything under the sun, you are probably dead. I am so not kidding on that either, you get to see people doing most anything while driving and driving tends to not be what they are doing.

Finished with the test drive we get back to the dealer and K is begging to get a car with that color on it. I'm happy to say yes, it's not an obviously light colored car so cops don't pay extra special attention. The price floors me, especially since K wants to get all the options.

Stuns the dealer too, I pay for the whole thing right then and there. Had to call up Bert and get the insurance information but the dealer was nice enough to get the car added for us. So with the address entered for where to send the tags and everything else gotten, we head out to the car.