Cant Help Who You Fall In Love With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, I actually liked it." Will pushed his hand to her face and turned her towards him. "That was lovely Lisa." She smiled, looked down towards his groin and saw that their little exchange had a noticeable effect on him.

"Did I do that?" she asked seeing how he would respond.

"I'm not going to lie; yes you are the cause of that which is a little scary."

"I'm not scared, I'm glad I can have that effect on you. Proves I'm attractable, even to my brother." She said with a coy smile.

She pulled the covers up over him. "Let's get some rest. Good night William."

"Good night my little Lisa. I love you."

"I love you more."

They slowly drifted off to sleep with Lisa cuddled into Will.

_________________

"Lisa, wake up." Her mother said shaking her. She opened her eyes seeing her standing over the bed. "It's 7:15am; I'll drive you to school."

She got up looking back at Will who was still asleep. She walked upstairs going directly to the bathroom. She got undressed and stepped into the already hot stream as she turned it on. She let the hot water flow over her body and thought back to last night's encounter with Will.

She moved her right hand to her well water soaked pussy and began to rub her clit. She rubbed fiercely at it and thought of Will wishing it was him who had his hand there. She continued and was nearing an orgasm when she let out, "Oh Fuck! Yes!"

A few seconds later there was a knock on the door. "Lisa, are you ok?" Asked her mother who just happened to walk up the stairs and heard her outburst.

She thought quickly, "Fine mom, just finishing."

"Okay, hurry up."

She hurriedly began soaping her hair and body to wash quickly, so as to not be late for school. She got out of the shower and went to her room and pulled out a flowery dress to wear to school. She only wore dresses when she was happy. She ran down the stairs with her mother waiting on the couch.

"I'm ready."

They got in her 2005 Dodge Charger and left the drive way.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"I did actually, considering the couch was not what I was sleeping on."

"I remember when you were younger and you would sneak into Will's room and sleep in the bed with him. When I found you two this morning, it was like when you were younger."

"Yeah, I have truly missed him the past year and a half. He told me why he joined The Navy, thank you for all that you have done for me and Will over the years. I never thought about the cost of college."

"I wish I had enough saved up for both of you to go, but with my cancer four years ago it took a lot of the savings." She paused, "By the way, I'm sorry I interrupted your activities in the shower."

"Mom, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Honey, masturbation is natural and releases stress and tension along with giving sexual pleasure."

"Can we please change the subject, my sexual masturbation, sex life or lack of is not a topic I want to discuss."

"Sorry honey, I just feel like we are not as close as I would like."

"Maybe because you tend to analyze everything like a doctor or nurse."

"You're right Lisa, I do tend to do that a lot; I'm sorry. Anyway, here we are. Have a good day and I'll see you later." Megan said as Lisa got out of the car and went towards the school.

_____________

Lisa was eating lunch when Amanda joined her. "Hey, did you give Will my number?"

"He respectfully declined. No offense but you're not his type."

"Oh, alright. I was hoping to have some fun with him. Anyway, what are you doing tonight?"

"Staying home and studying."

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the lounge with me to try and find a nice guy to make out with."

"Sorry Amanda, but I don't want flings. I want someone who will treat me nice and not just want a quick fuck."

"Ok, sheesh, I'll stop asking you to get hooked up then."

Just then the bell rung telling the students lunch was over and to go to their next class. Lisa went to her Physics class. She wished class would be done already and she could go home. Her wish came true as they were having a surprise pep rally today for the High School Football team. ___________

She finally left school at 3pm on the bus heading for home. She got off the bus and headed for the house. She opened the door to her mother wheeling Will back to his room completely naked surrounded in a towel.

"Hey you two. Guess you just had your sponge bath."

"Yeah, we will be out in no time." Her mother replied closing the guest bedroom door behind her.

She went upstairs dropping her book bag and changing into a long shirt and some workout shorts. She sat on the bed looking at her mirror before she got dressed. She ran her hands over her breasts which were mere 30C's. She continued down to her pussy and felt her pussy hair. It was bushy, so much so that she got a wild idea. 'I'm going to shave my pussy from now on.' She put on some boxer shorts and a T-shirt. She tended to dress rather casually these days foregoing a bra and panties.

She went back down stairs joining her mother and brother who had obviously got some clothes on. "So what's for supper tonight?" She asked as she sat on the couch closest to her brother.

"How about a nice southern meal. Pan fried chicken, corn and sweet peas." Their mother replied.

"Sure, that would be good mom." Will said and Lisa nodded her head yes.

Their mother went into the kitchen and started dinner. Without thinking, Lisa leaned over and kissed Will. "I'm going to go take a bath and then study until dinner is ready." Will nodded as she got up and disappeared up the stairs. She grabbed a towel from the hall closet and closed the door locking it.

She stripped off her shirt and boxer shorts standing naked as the tub filled with mildly hot water. She slowly got in the tub allowing the water to warm her skin. She submerged herself completely wetting her hair and finally pulled herself up and sat on the ledge. She put some shaving cream on her hand and proceeded to cover her mound and pussy with the cream. She grabbed her razor and gently shaved her pussy hair making it all disappear from her body. She then lowered herself in the water which was creamy from the shaving cream and shaved her legs and arm pits. She pulled the stopper letting the water drain as she got up turning the shower on to wash her body and finally rinse off. She wrapped her body in a towel grabbing her discarded clothes going to her room.

She pulled the towel off and started to get dressed as her door knob turned. "Honey, dinner is ..... Oh, I'm sorry Lisa. I didn't realize you were changing." Her mother said closing the door. Her mother had just seen her baby girl nude and freshly shaven.

"I'll be down in a minute." Lisa responded rather loudly and annoyed. She got dressed and went down stairs joining her mother and brother for dinner. They ate their food not speaking until near the end of the meal.

"Thank you mom, this was pretty damn good. You are a much better cook than what they have on The Enterprise." Will said.

"Yeah, thanks mom." Lisa joined in.

"You two, of course your mother's cooking is always good." Megan replied.

They finished their plates with Lisa doing the dishes as her mother helped Will use the bathroom. Lisa finished the dishes as her mother and brother were in the living room watching TV.

"I'm going to go study." Lisa said going upstairs.

She studied for over an hour also completing two homework assignments when she heard a knock. "Come in"

Her mother opened the door, "Can we talk for a few minutes?" Megan asked.

"I guess." She replied and her mother moved to join her on the bed.

"I know we haven't been really close since I started working night shift. Is everything ok? You seem to have been distant with me over the last four months."

"I've just felt as if a lot of pressure is on me. I only have one friend and she is out fucking every guy there is. Even when I go out with her, all the guys look at her and it feels as if I'm a ghost. I just wish someone would show me love and affection." Lisa began crying finally opening up to someone.

"I know how you feel Lisa. After your father left, I would go out when your grandmother watched you. I went to clubs and parties; I never even got a date out of them. I felt like you do, a ghost which is not seen. I found a friend who helped me figure some things out as I got very depressed."

"Why did he leave?" Lisa asked abruptly.

Her mother looked her in the eyes. "Sweetheart, I honestly do not know why he left us. He left the day you were born. I have tried to find him a few times but failed every time."

"Lisa, I know we had a flare up this morning as I dropped you off. You can answer if you want or not. Are you sexually active or done anything with a guy?"

"No, I wish I had someone to do that with. I just feel so alone all the time."

"I know baby. You will find that perfect guy some day. When you do, it will have been worth the wait." Megan wiped away Lisa's tears. "Come on, let's go downstairs and watch TV. I will make a bowl of popcorn."

They went downstairs with Lisa sitting on the couch. She made eye contact with Will. "Are you Ok Lisa?" She nodded her head yes. A movie was about to come on when their mother rejoined them with two bowls of popcorn. They settled in and watched Jurassic Park Three.

Towards the end, Megan looked at her children. Lisa was asleep and so was Will. She looked between them and saw them holding hands. She smiled thinking, 'At least her true best friend was here now. Perhaps she will be happier'. She turned the TV off, getting up and nudged Will. "I'm going to roll you to your bed." She did that and helped him into it. She kissed him goodnight and went back to the living room. "Lisa, movie is over. Go get in bed." She helped Lisa up, and walked behind her as Lisa was nearly sleep walking. They made it to her room and Lisa practically fell into the bed.

"Good night Will, I love you. I love you more." Lisa slurred as she was talking in her sleep. Megan covered her up and turned off her light. She went to her own bed and went to sleep.

____________

"Morning, did you sleep well?" Megan asked her daughter as she entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, I am going to the grocery store later on before you go to work. Do you need anything?" Lisa replied.

"If you could stop by the dollar store, I need some tampons and a bottle of shampoo." Megan replied.

"Shit, that reminds me; mine is supposed to start today." Lisa replied.

"Lisa, language!"

"Sorry. I'll be right back." Lisa went upstairs to take care of her female issue. A few minutes later she came back down. Her brother was wheeled up to the table eating a bowl of cereal. She bent down giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Morning Will."

She also sat and ate a bowl of cereal. She then took her mom's Charger to the grocery store and dollar general. She got the stuff she needed to do dinner and also picked up stuff to make for the next couple of days. Lisa learned early in life how to save a bundle of money by shopping smartly and what was a good buy. She managed to get nine days worth of meals for $80. She went back home with her groceries ready to make a fabulous meal that night.

________________

"You know, Lisa loves you a lot. She hasn't been the same since you left last year. There were nights I heard her crying herself asleep. I went in one morning and found her holding a picture frame of you and her from a few years back." Megan said to her son.

"I know mom, she is smarter than both of us. But I also can see her pain and I believe she opens up to me more than you or anyone else." Will replied.

"Still, I'm worried about her. She is a capable person but she is fragile." Megan replied just as her Charger pulled back in the driveway. Megan went out and helped Lisa bring the groceries in. "I'm going to go take a nap before I have to get a shower."

_________________

Lisa began making their meal after their mother left for her 24 hour shift. She was making homemade lasagna. This was her second attempt at it with the first time being a disaster. She ended up making pasta soup the first time. Her mother commented that at least she didn't catch the kitchen on fire. She spent two hours in the kitchen prepping before putting it in the oven. She then made salads for herself and Will. She took the two bowls containing salad covered with ranch dressing.

"Here is your appetizer Sir. Your main course shall be ready in 30 minutes." Lisa said in a fake British accent.

"Why thank you Miss Lisa." Will said grabbing the fork with his right hand. Lisa settled on the couch next to him and began eating her salad as well. About 10 minutes later Will and Lisa had finished their equally proportioned bowls.

"Those were good salads Lisa. I can't wait to try the Lasagna you've made." Will said.

Lisa got up and took the bowls back to the kitchen and rinsed them before putting some garlic bread in the oven. Ten minutes later, she took out the Lasagna and the garlic bread. She lit the candles on the table, and put the nice home cooked meal on the table. She went into the living room and rolled Will into the kitchen. She poured herself and Will a modest amount of red wine.

"We're not supposed to drink." Will said as she slid the wine glass in front of him.

"I won't tell if you don't." Lisa replied.

They began eating with Lisa looking at Will to see if it was up to par with their mothers cooking. She also took a bite and found it to taste rather good. She sensed it could use some refinement. Will piped up, "It is pretty good Lisa. Mom might have some competition now." Will smiled at her.

"Thank you Will, I'm just glad it didn't turn into a soup this time around. So, do you like The Navy?" Lisa asked, wondering how he has been since leaving last year.

"I like it, especially after I got done with basic. They drilled us so much. They told me that when I got back that they will put me in the cat launch. Basically, I will be a Catapult Operator which gets the planes off the Carrier." Will replied.

"Well that sounds fun." Lisa replied.

"Lisa, mom is worried about you." He replied.

"I know."

"She thinks you've been depressed."

"I have been, but it's more because I feel lonely. You've always been my best friend Will. I missed you when you left. When Amanda moved here and became a friend it helped, but she hasn't been able to fill the void that you left." Lisa put her hand on his, feeling the warmth of his skin, the manly texture with some small hairs.

"I know you have missed me Lisa, but your life can't revolve around me. In two months I will be back out to sea with my ship."

"I know Will. Let's finish up eating." Lisa replied wanting to drop the subject. Will obliged her request and ate the rest of their food.

"Thank you for the meal, I'm sorry I couldn't dress up for it." Will replied after he finished.

"It is no problem, besides we will have a nice night out in a few weeks." She got up and did the dishes as Will sat looking at his cell phone. She finished up and then wheeled Will back into the living room parking him in his spot.

"So, hopefully you will get good news on Wednesday and can have those cast removed." Lisa said as she was looking through the cable guide.

"The doctor may have them removed or may wait an extra week." He replied.

"Well, as long as I get to spend time with you." Lisa said.

"I need to use the bathroom Lisa." Will said. She got up and took him to the bathroom and help him get on the toilet and left to his duties.

It was 8pm when Will said his back was hurting. So she helped him into the bed. She went upstairs and changed into her night shirt. She came back down and joined Will in the bed lying next to him. They watched a boring movie.

She snuggled up to him as the movie finished putting her hand on his chest which had an ample amount of hair. She rubbed it and looked up into his eyes. She moved her head closer to his and made contact with his mouth holding a kiss for a short period before pulling back.

"Lisa, we can't." Will said and saw hurt in her eyes along with tears.

He moved his hand to her cheeks and wiped away the tears she had shed at hearing him say that. She turned over on her other side facing away from him.

"I'm sorry Will; I can't help but feel that way towards you. Please forgive me." She said crying.

"There's nothing to forgive, I love you little Lisa." Will replied trying to comfort her.

"I love you more William Davis." She said, still crying because she had developed romantic feelings for her brother. She cried herself to sleep as she lay next to the person she was crying over.

____________________

Lisa awoke the next morning exactly where she fell asleep. She opened her eyes and touched her cheeks which were stained with tears. She got up and went upstairs to use the bathroom and get dressed. She came back down a few minutes later and checked on Will. She took him the container to pee in. She looked into his eyes as he peed. He finished up and she took the container to empty it in the toilet.

She went in and helped him into the wheelchair. "Please don't be mad at me. I never wanted to hurt you or our friendship." Will said to her as she rolled him into the kitchen. She didn't reply yet she brought him a bowl, milk and cereal.

"I'm going for a walk; I just need some time to myself." She poured the milk and put it back into the fridge. She left without saying anything else.

______________

Lisa walked forever thinking back to the kisses she has shared over the last week with Will. He was her older brother, yet she found herself wanting his love, his touch, his mouth, his cock. She found it hard to resist thinking about him. She continued walking when she heard a horn.

"Lisa!" It was Amanda who called her name from her car.

"Hey, where are you going?" Amanda asked.

"I was just taking a walk."

"Lisa, you're almost 6 miles from your home." Amanda replied.

"Fuck, I didn't realize I had walked that far." Lisa said.

"Get in, I'll take you home." Lisa didn't look like she wanted to. "Or we could go get a bite to eat."

Lisa got in and put her seatbelt on as Amanda drove down the road. They went into town and Amanda stopped at Checkers Drive-In. She pulled up to the stall and turned off the car. She pressed the button. The car hop took the order.

"Yes, I would like 2 Chocolate Milkshakes, 2 Corndogs and 2 large fries, and also a Sprite." Amanda said. The car hop confirmed the order and the total.

"Okay Lisa, you haven't said a word since I found you walking. Spill it; What's wrong?" Amanda asked.

Lisa began balling her eyes out. She cried and cried as Amanda hugged her. "Talk to me Lisa, whatever it is, you can tell me."

Lisa looked at her, "I've fallen in love with Will." She said and continued to cry just as the car hop brought their food. Amanda paid for the food and let it sit in her lap.

"I'm disgusting and a horrible person for loving him like that." Lisa said.

"You are not those things. You're beautiful, kind and nice Lisa. I envy you Lisa, you're better than me in several ways." When Amanda said that she envied Lisa, she stopped crying.

"I don't know what to do Amanda, I kissed him and showed him my feelings, and for him to say we can't."

"Maybe he feels like you do but is saying no because he believes you'll get hurt Lisa. The only way you will know is to talk with him. Eat your corndog and fries. Is your mom with Will?" Lisa looked at Amanda.

"Oh my god, what time is it?"

"Almost 1pm."

"Oh my god, I left him at the table at 9am. Take me home." Amanda started up the car and drove to the house. Twelve minutes later they arrived at the house with Lisa rushing in to find Will right where she left him.