Cant Help Who You Fall In Love With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Will; I didn't realize I was gone so long. Please forgive me." She said as she hugged Will.

"It's ok Lisa; I just need to use the bathroom." She rolled Will into the bathroom as Amanda walked in the door.

A few minutes later she brought him out. She put him at his normal spot.

"Amanda, could you stay for a while. I need to take a shower." Amanda nodded figuring she could use the opportunity to talk to Will. Lisa went up the stairs and a minute later Amanda heard the click of the bathroom door.

"Where did you find her?" Will asked.

"I was driving from my boyfriend's house and saw her walking along the road. She was six miles from here. She really loves you, you know that right?" Amanda asked trying to get into his head. "She's hurting inside. I think she has been in love with you for a long time. It is not easy for a person to go against themselves."

"I know she has feelings for me. I feel that way about her as well. But if I act on them, I will end up hurting her more than if I just ignore the feelings."

"I think if you were to give her the option, she would rather feel the hurt and be with you instead of never to have been with you. Think about it, to have and hold or never have had at all."

"What would people think, a brother and sister; it's incest. People judge other people and that is never going to stop." Will replied.

"I'm here and I'm not judging." Amanda replied.

"That's because you're biased. You're saying that because you don't want to deal with it, and sooner or later you'll probably use it against her." Will said showing a little anger.

"You don't know a damn thing about me Will." Amanda said, shedding a tear. "My mother was raped by her step-father as a child and into her teenage years. She was raped repeatedly in front of her mother. It was not love. You see, I am that child which was born from the last rape when my mother was 15. My mother killed him by stabbing him in the chest with a knife. She then had to fend off her mother and stabbed her to protect herself killing her as well." Amanda was wiping away the tears that she had. "I don't expect you to understand, but I know real love when I see it. My mother doesn't resent me, but she does have moments of guilt but she still loves me. I am a reminder that she endured more than most people can imagine." She paused. "I've never told anyone that, my mom tries not to bring it up. We moved here last year because it was in the headlines again back in upstate New York. We moved here to start fresh."

"I'm sorry Amanda, I had no idea." Will said, shedding a tear at her story.

"Most people think I'm a total fucking slut at school but the truth is I have only been with one guy. I have come to think of Lisa as a sister as I have never been close to any one besides my mother. So, what I'm saying is, she would rather take a risk than to never know. You might find her to be your other half."

"You believe that, even after what your mother endured?"

"That was not incest; it was torture, rape and slavery that my mother went through. She felt no love for her mother or step-father. She has told me that she is glad she killed them. What you and Lisa have is real love if you take that road together. It has probably been an unspoken love for a very long time."

"I'll think about it Amanda." Will said as they heard the shower stop.

"Please don't tell her anything about me, I only told you that story to make you see that I care deeply for her as a friend and potential sister." Amanda said, getting up to go to the bathroom. She came out as Lisa came down the stairs looking at Will.

"Thank you Amanda." Lisa said.

"No sweat, and please call me Manda, you know I hate the Ah in my name."

"You got it Manda." Will piped up.

"I'll see you both later, take care of each other." Amanda said as she walked out the door.

They looked at each other for the longest time before Will spoke first. "Lisa, I'm sorry I hurt you. I love you as a sister and I also realize that I love you more than that. I see that you share those feelings."

She nodded, "Yes, I do share those feelings for you; perhaps more than you realize. When I touch you, you create a spark within me. I tried to resist those feelings a lot before you left and even after, but they only increased after you went. There is not a day that I don't think about you. I'm in love with you William." She began to cry, wiping away her tears.

"Come here Lisa." Will said, and she did. She approached him and squatted to his level. With his good arm he pulled her to him and fiercely kissed her. He pushed his tongue to her lips hoping she would accept. She opened up to his advances, taking him in as he moved his hand into her hair. They stayed connected not wanting to let go of each other. The taste of Will aroused Lisa more as she tried to sit on top of him which caused a little pain. Will pulled away, "Ow!" he said as Lisa got up.

"I'm sorry Will; I didn't mean to hurt you." Lisa said worried.

"It's ok Lisa. Just a little pain." Will said as he held her hand. "We should talk about this before we get carried away." He said looking into Lisa's eyes.

"Yeah, we should because I love you and don't want you to leave."

"I know you don't Lisa, but I have to return to the ship when I'm cleared to return. We'll just spend the time we have together before I leave."

"I know Will, I love you." She said and kissed him again, and then pulled away.

A few seconds later their mother pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. Lisa got up and moved back to the couch straightening herself up. Their mother came in looking purely exhausted.

"Hey Kids." She said.

"Hey mom, rough super long shift?" Will asked.

"Yeah, heartbreaking." She responded.

"You want to talk about it?" Lisa asked, as she has always done.

"No baby, I just want to get some sleep. What are you cooking tonight?"

"Um, your famous country fried steak along with mashed potatoes and sweet peas." Lisa responded hoping that would cheer her up.

"Ok Lisa, wake me up when it's ready." She walked upstairs disappearing into her room.

"You want some help cooking?" Will asked.

"Yeah, you feel like cutting up the potatoes for me?" Lisa replied.

Will joined Lisa in the kitchen as she made the country fried steak while he pretended to cut up Potatoes. They mostly worked in silence. They finished up with Will staying at the table while Lisa went to get their mother. Lisa came back down the stairs with her mother in tow. They sat down and ate talking about various things. After eating, Lisa went to bed as their mother decided that Lisa needed her beauty rest as she has several tests this coming week. Before going to bed, Lisa came down and went into Will's temporary room.

"I just wanted to say good night. I love you William." She said and intertwined their fingers as the door was open.

"I love you too Little Lisa." Will replied.

"I love you more." She replied and went out and said good night to her mother before disappearing up the stairs.

____________________

The next morning she got up and took a shower. She got dressed and walked to the bus stop as her mother was sound asleep on the couch.

She got to school and took three tests before lunch where Manda joined her. Manda slid her tray on the table towards Lisa. Lisa didn't really like today's meal but ate it nonetheless. "So, how did it go after I left?" Manda asked.

"It went well, we came to an understanding." Lisa replied.

"Lisa, I swear if you didn't suck his tongue out, that I will beat your ass." Manda said with a taste of anger in her voice. That prompted Lisa to giggle.

"Ok Ok, yes we made out after you left. We just kissed."

"I'm amazed you didn't try to rape him. He is pretty much defenseless right now. I know I would have." Manda said, winking at her.

"I need to keep him away from you; you might try to steal him." Lisa replied.

"Nah, I love you like a sister. I would never steal a guy from my sister."

"What did you say to him?" Lisa asked.

"One day, I will tell you." Manda said adding, "So, how do you think you did on your test."

"Ugh, felt like my head was about to explode."

"I bet. So, you want to hang out tonight?"

"Um, I want to spend as much time as I can with Will. His doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Hopefully he can get those cast off." Lisa replied back. Manda extended her right arm and touched Lisa's hand.

"I understand, if you need anything and I mean anything, let me know." Manda said smiling. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks." Lisa said and looked at the clock. "The bell will ring in one minute."

They exchanged a look for the minute and when the bell rang got up and went to their next class. She finished her final class and caught the bus home. She made her way home and saw that her mother's car was not in the driveway. She got to the door and tried to open it. It was locked so she pulled out her keys and put the key in. She went inside and looked for Will. He was in his room covered up and sleeping. She went to the bed and sat on it. She didn't say anything but Will opened his eyes.

"Hey beautiful." He said.

"Where is mom?" Lisa asked.

"She went to the store like an hour ago." Will said. Lisa leaned into him and kissed him. She pushed for more and got more as he opened his mouth and pulled her close. She was about to undo her shirt buttons when she heard the Charger pulling into the driveway which prompted her to retreat from him.

"Ugh, Mom!" Lisa said and got up.

A few seconds later and their mother came in with bags of clothes. "Hey Lisa."

"Hey mom, went shopping I see." She said as she helped Will into his wheel chair.

"Yeah, got Will some clothes."

"Good, maybe then he won't stink." She said playfully.

"I also picked up supper." She showed them a package of pork ribs.

"Yummy!" Will said.

They settled in with Lisa going upstairs to do her homework before dinner. They ate at 6pm with Lisa helping Will as eating BBQ ribs was usually a two hand sport. Lisa would feed him a rib and then eat one herself. As their mother was starting to clean dishes, Lisa was feeding Will the last Rib. As he chewed the last bit, he held her hand and pulled it to his mouth.

He plunged her BBQ laced fingers into his mouth and sucked all of that good taste off of her. He sucked on them as if he were sucking on a bottle. It made Lisa feel horny as he used her fingers. They did this right at the table with their mother washing up dishes. Lisa suddenly withdrew her fingers when her mother said to her, "Lisa, can you bring me those dishes?"

"Sure!" She got up and took the dishes to her mother. Afterwards, Lisa went back up to her room to study for tomorrow's biology test. She came down and said good night again to Will and her mother. She retired to her bed horny as hell and wanted to masturbate but was too tired to do so. She fell asleep dreaming about Will.

________________

Lisa came home from school to see Will standing on his feet with his leg cast gone. He also now had a soft cast on his shoulder. "Will, you got your cast removed." She said smiling as their mother came from the kitchen.

"Yeah, they want him to just wear the soft shoulder wrap for another week or two. He can remove it to take a shower though." Their mother said.

"Good, he like totally needs a bath." Lisa said which earned her a slap on her shoulder. "Ow."

"Easy you two love birds." Megan said playfully but to Will and Lisa it felt as if they had been caught.

"Anyway, I'm going out tonight. I shouldn't be back until real late. So, you two are on your own for dinner." She said and walked upstairs.

"Want pizza?" Lisa asked.

"Sure, I'll order."

Later on their mother left with pizza arriving not to long after. They ate the Hawaiian Pizza with Italian Bread. They were both thoroughly stuffed.

"I want a nice hot bath." Will said.

"That does sound good; you want me to join you?" Lisa replied. Instantly Will's pants began to tent up.

"Please don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing; I could lather you up and get you all nice and clean."

"Well, I guess I will have to take you up on that offer." He got up and moved over to her. She got up and they walked upstairs to their mother's room and into her bathroom. Her bath tub was much bigger than the one in the hallway. Lisa could easily fit but Will would feel cramped in the hallway bathtub.

Will slowly unbuttoned his pants as Lisa turned on the water. He began stripping his clothes off while watching Lisa make preparations for them. Will finally stood naked in front of his little sister. She turned around and looked at his body.

He had really improved in two years. His chest had dark hair and he was sporting 6-pack abs. His arms were showing some muscle. She looked lower and saw his ever growing cock pointing up towards her. She looked to his legs which were very muscular.

"Spin around!" She said. Will complied and as he turned she inspected his firm and round butt which had hair that she liked.

"Nice!" She said.

"Are you checking me out?" He said as he faced her again.

"Getting a good look at my purchase." Lisa replied.

"Oh so you are buying me now."

"You were bought and paid for a long time ago. I'm just collecting interest now." She moved to him as he leaned to kiss her. They met in the middle of the bathroom with Lisa hugging into Will which made him even harder. His cock was pushing into her belly due to their height difference. "Get in the tub, you need a bath." She said after breaking their kiss and patting his chest.

He slowly got into the tub which was very hot. He submerged himself in the water letting the nice warm feeling relax his body. He sat up and looked at Lisa. She was beautiful in his eyes with her black hair. She moved her hands down to her shirt and slowly lifted it over her head which revealed her pink bra covered tits which were small yet nice. She reached back and unclasped it and let it fall. She stood before him for the first time showing a part of herself. She looked at him as she unbuttoned her jeans and let the zipper down. She pushed the jeans down bending to do so. She stood back up and kicked her jeans from her feet. She then began to slowly lower her pink panties to the ground until they just fell down. She spun doing a slow 360 and then proceeded to get in the tub. Will watched her as she slowly sank down into the water. He looked at her beautiful skin which had no marks.

"You're beautiful Lisa." Will said.

"Thanks." She said and slapped her hand down into the water and splashed him.

Lisa moved to him and began rubbing his skin and slowly moved up his body to his chest. She rubbed him to her satisfaction. He put his hand behind her and pulled her on top of him. She put her legs to his sides and sat on his stomach. His cock was poking her lower belly.

Lisa leaned down and began kissing Will. She pushed into his mouth seeking his tongue which she found. He moved his right hand and began feeling her smooth skin. With his left, he began touching and pinching her nipples. She enjoyed that as she moaned into his mouth. He broke the kiss.

"God Lisa, I want you so bad baby." He said.

"I know Will, I want you to. But I want our first time to be perfect." She paused before adding, "But I wouldn't mind if we did a little hanky panky right now."

With that, Will scooted her up with his right arm and latched onto her left tit with his mouth. He began teasing it with his tongue and alternating between sucking and licking. Lisa leaned her head back as she enjoyed the erotic pleasure that Will was invoking.

"Oh Will, please don't stop." She said, which made Will stop and pull away. Lisa looked down as Will had a big smirk on his face. "I said don't stop."

"Oh, I thought I heard Stop." He grinned and began licking around her nipple before sucking her entire tit into his mouth.

"Oh Will. I love you big brother. I want us to be together forever." She said to him.

He withdrew from her. "I wish that too Lisa. But we know it can never be." Will replied.

"But there is no harm in us being together. I don't care who thinks what."

"It will hurt mom if she finds out." Will replied.

"I know!" Lisa said and kissed him not wanting to talk about it anymore. She pulled back and slid down and off Will. She grabbed his still erect cock, gripped him and began pumping up and down in the water which made Will groan.

"Oh Lisa, it's been so long." She continued and started going faster. She looked into his eyes as she jerked his six inch cock in the warm water. She continued as Will made O's with his mouth as he watched his little sister jerk him off. Soon he neared his release.

"I'm gonna cum Lisa."

"Cum Will! Cum for me Will." She replied and within seconds he erupted shooting his seed into her mouth as at the last second, Lisa lowered her head and wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock. He spurted several ropes of cum into her mouth as she just held it in. She felt the need to gag but resisted and swallowed his cum.

"Oh god Lisa." Will said as she licked around the head of cock. He pulled her up to him. "I love you Lisa." Will said with a tear running down his cheek.

"I love you too." Lisa said and lay her head down on his chest.

A few minutes later she pushed up. "Water is getting cold, we need to wash up." She said to which Will nodded. She washed him and herself with her shampoo and body soap. They then got out and Lisa dried him off making sure to not miss a spot.

Lisa then helped Will get dressed and put his soft cast back on his arm. They then went downstairs and settled into the couch to watch TV. She cuddled up into Will resting her head underneath his.

"You smell good Lisa." He said and kissed on the forehead.

"Will, you said earlier that it's been so long. How many girls have you been with?" Lisa asked. She didn't look at Will but could read his body as he tensed up. It took a moment before he replied.

"Two. I've been with two girls. One was Alison who I dated and then broke up with after prom. Then after graduating from Navy Basic, I met this girl Monica at a bar. It was a one night stand." He paused, "But neither of them has moved my heart like you." He rubbed her shoulder while they watched TV.

They watched TV until they both fell asleep. It was at midnight when their mother came strolling in. Lisa stirred first looking at their mother.

"What time is it?"

"Midnight, go get in bed." Megan said to them. Lisa nodded her head and began shaking Will. He stirred awake after some shaking.

"Hmmm?"

"Time to go get in bed."

"Okay, good night Lisa." He moved up and kissed her softly on the lips not realizing their mother was watching. After they broke the kiss, Lisa got up. "I love you little Lisa."

"Goodnight William, I love you more." She started walking up the stairs. She went into the bathroom and used it before going to her bed and falling fast asleep.

____________________

"You seem like you had a good night. You sleep with Will?" Manda asked Lisa as they were eating lunch.

"We lay on the couch together last night." She said and took a bite of her meatloaf before asking a question. "What's it like to have sex?"

"Are you planning on having sex with Will?" Manda asked. Lisa nodded her head at Manda indicating a nice big yes.

"Well, at first it will be painful and uncomfortable but after a few minutes you will grow accustom to him." She paused, "Lisa, despite what people think I've only had sex with one guy. It was kind of fast but nonetheless I got my cherry popped." She took another bite.

"I will say this; it's a whole hell lot better if he doesn't use a condom. Just make sure he pulls out."

They both finished their meal and then went to class as the bell rung.