Cant Help Who You Fall In Love With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

___________________

Lisa and Will were alone that night as their mother worked the night shift. After eating they sat in the living room cuddled together and holding hands. She looked to him, "Will, I love you. I know you have to return to the ship in a month. I want you to make me your wife. I want to marry you."

"We can't get married, but I can devote myself to you. I promise to never hurt you." He leaned down kissing his little sister. She willingly took hold of his face. Using his good arm which was well muscular he scooped her up and pulled her on top of him all the while they kissed. He pushed his hand up into the back of her shirt feeling her soft skin as he rubbed. She moved her hands to his neck and slightly teased it.

She broke the kiss, "I want you now!" Lisa said and took off her shirt. She threw it beside them as she was sitting in his lap. He unclasped her bra letting it fall to their stomachs. He pulled her forward and went straight for her right tit and began sucking and teasing it with his tongue. She looked up towards the ceiling and moaned as Will provoked her arousal more and more.

"Oh Will!"

He moved his hands down her stomach and reached her boxer shorts. He reached into them and found her nubby little clit which was hiding in her folds. He rubbed it and did little circles around it.

"Oh Jesus Will, I want you to love me." He pushed up off the couch and held her small frame with his good arm. He held her in his arm as she hung onto him by putting her arms around his neck. They walked up the stairs and went into her room. He moved to her bed, and gently laid her upon it. She looked into his eyes as he stood looking at her. He pulled his shirt off with one hand remembering that his left was still not fully healed. She sat up and reached for him, she grabbed a hold of his flannel pants and undid the one button which allowed them to fall. She reached for his boxers and pulled the elastic band and moved them down. His cock came flying up as it had been awakened and freed. She then leaned back into her pillows as she looked at Will.

"Watch the show!" She said to him and slowly moved her fingers to her tits doing a few circles before traveling down to her belly button. She put her fingers into her boxer shorts and roamed them around her groin as she looked at Will who was becoming excited with every passing second. She grabbed the elastic band of her shorts and slowly but effortlessly pushed them down her legs which revealed her nude figure to him. Finally she flailed her feet which removed her shorts. She spread her legs revealing her pussy to him. He looked at her as she moved her finger and spread her lips.

"Come here Will." She said and bending her finger directing him to her. He got onto the bed and moved to her as she sat up. He wrapped his arm around her back and spun as he lay down which pulled her on top of him. He kissed her deeply as he tasted her. She gripped his shaft and stroked him as she continued to kiss him. He was hard before the stroking but now he was like a piece of steel re-bar. He moved his fingers into her pussy and began to test her tunnel. He found it wet which he liked. Finally she broke the kiss ready for more.

"Will!" She said.

"Yeah Lisa?"

"I'm ready."

"Are you sure, we can't undo this if we go further." Will asked as he didn't want to pressure her.

"Yes Will, I want you." She moved up and began with his help to line herself up. She positioned his head at the entrance to her womanhood. She pressed him into her where he made contact. She stopped, making sure that this is what she wanted. Will spoke before she continued.

"Lisa, I need a condom."

She knew he was right, but before he could move she began to sink herself onto him. She pushed down onto his ridged cock. It hurt as she went down maybe an inch and a half. Then she felt a lot of resistance. She mustered the courage and sank down more despite the pain. She broke through her hymen as she went all the way down until she bottomed out making contact with his thighs. She let herself get accustomed to his cock as she looked into his eyes. She leaned into him as his arm came around her back.

After a minute she began to move up and back down on his rod little by little. He kissed her in between her ups and downs as she was so much smaller than him. He started meeting thrust and bucked her as the fucked. She felt better as they continued with him ramming in and out of her now. He thrust harder each time with her beginning to moan each time. "William!" She said as she came which made the walls of her pussy contract around him. She allowed him to continue to thrust. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him into her even more. He sped up and without thinking bit her neck. She moaned even more at the feeling of him on her. He wanted to pull out of her but she held him in place as he unleashed volley after volley of his seed into her tunnel. She felt the heat of his liquid when she began to climax again and contracted again which pulled him in. He leaned down and kissed her again.

"I love you Lisa. I don't ever want to leave you." He collapsed beside her as they separated a tiny bit. Lisa lay beside him and was recovering from her first time.

"Why didn't you let me pull out?" Will asked.

"Because I wanted it to be natural. I don't care what people think. All that matters is that I love you and you love me." Lisa said looking at before continuing, "You just gave me the best experience I could ever dream of." She moved over and lay on the side of his body. She touched his chest hair rubbing her semi-sweaty hand into him. She then kissed his chest making her way over to his left nipple where she casually nibbled on it. He watched as she sucked on his nipple with such passion that he began to get stiff again.

"You like this Will; You like it when a woman sucks on your man nipples?" Lisa asked teasing him.

"Yes baby, I love it!" He replied hoping she would continue. But Lisa had other ideas as she wrapped her hand around his newly re-energized cock which was hard again.

"Round two Will!" She said as she sat up and straddled his cock, lining it up for entry. She slowly lowered herself down. She felt as if she was in heaven as her brother, now lover, began to make love to yet again for the second time tonight.

She ground her hips against him feeling the head of his cock turn and rub her insides. He grabbed her hands and interlaced them with his. He then pulled her down into him and began kissing her. He let everything go in his head and thought of only one thing, 'LISA' as he released her hands and wrapped her in his arms. He began to pump in and out of her. He was like a beast as he fucked her. It felt so right to him even though she was his little sister.

"Oh fuck Will, fuck me baby!" He continued to thrust into her oblivious to sounds as he was caught in the moment. He sped up even more as he was approaching a release unaware that Lisa was already there and began to cum all around his pistoning cock. He felt wetness which prompted him to unleash another three solid ropes of cum into her womb. He just held onto her as he came down from his incredible orgasm. He rubbed her back as she felt squashed but she let him just continue.

Finally, after a few minutes he released his hold on her and she rolled to his side. She cuddled into him, lying together. He turned his head and looked at her with semi-teary eyes. Lisa saw the tears and reached her hand up cupping his face.

"No regrets Will. It was lovely and beautiful." She said as she stroked his cheek.

"We can never go back to just being brother and sister. You know that right?" Will said more than asking.

"I don't ever want to go back." Lisa replied moving up to be face to face with him. "If you could buy a ring and put it on this finger, I would gladly accept it."

Lisa looked and saw the time. They had just spent in three hours in the bed making love as it was 1am. "We need to get dressed and get some sleep before mom comes home from work." Lisa got up going to the bathroom while Will just lay in the bed. A few minutes later she came in still naked and walked to her dresser. Will got up and went to the bathroom and also got boxers and a t-shirt.

A few minutes later Will came into Lisa's room finding her under the covers. He moved over to the bed and pulled the covers back allowing him to get in.

"Mind if I join you?" Will asked.

"Not at all, I sprayed the entire bottle of Febreze just to mask the smell of us."

"Good, I also got your clothes off the living room floor."

"Thanks, I love you William." She said and interlaced her left hand in his right as they lay facing each other.

"I love you too Lisa."

"I love you more." She said as she closed her eyes. They both fell asleep holding hands.

__________________

Megan walked in the door tired from the long awful slow night in the ER. She wanted to do nothing other than flop on the couch. But, instead she went up the stairs and into her room to change. She got changed and looked at the clock. Normally Lisa's alarm would have gone off at 6:45 but it was now 6:53. She figured that she must have forgotten to set the alarm. She walked into the hallway and opened Lisa's bedroom door. She looked and saw Lisa but she also saw Will in the bed too. She moved over to Lisa's side and nudged her.

"Lisa, wake up. You forgot to set your alarm." She said as Lisa opened her eyes and turned her head.

Lisa looked at her with weary eyes and softly said, "Okay mom." Lisa sat up and pushed the covers off of her as her mother left the room. She got up and left the room closing the door behind her. She went into the bathroom and started the shower. She took her shower making sure to clean herself good after last night's love session. She got out and wrapped a towel around herself and returned to her room. She began getting dressed deciding to wear a dress. She looked over at Will who was still asleep. She leaned down and kissed him on the mouth before leaving the room with him still asleep.

Her mother decided to drive her to school so they could talk. Lisa looked mostly out the window as her mother drove. Without Lisa even noticing, her mother pulled into the Waffle House. She was hungry so she joined her mother in the diner.

"So, what did you and Will do last night?"

"Nothing much, just watched TV and then went to bed." Lisa replied lying to her.

"You slept in your room together; I was just wondering what caused that?"

"We were talking."

"Well, I was just wondering. You two seem to be closer than ever before." Her mother said and took her hand in hers. "I know you're going to miss him when he leaves, you are obliviously happier when he's here." She said which scared Lisa.

"How do you know I'm happy when he's here?" Lisa said being defensive.

"Your dress silly. You used to wear dresses all the time as a kid and in school before he left. Then after he left, you started wearing jeans. When he came home you started wearing dresses again. You love him and it's ok. I'm happy when you're happy Lisa. When both of you are happy and proud then so am I. When I was fighting my cancer, all I thought about was you and Will. You two kept me fighting." Lisa looked at her mother in the eyes as she shared a secret with her.

"I, uh I" But before she could continue, the waitress brought their food to them. That gave her time to think before she spoke. She decided to not tell the truth. After the waitress left her mother ask her to continue.

"What were you saying?" Megan asked her.

"Uh, just thank you for being here for me. I know I can be a bitch sometimes but I love you and I'm thankful for the sacrifices that you have made." Lisa replied honestly deflecting any talking about Will.

"I love you Lisa, you can always talk to me." Lisa heard her and nodded her head but knew inside her head that this was something she couldn't go to her about. If she told her mother, she would most likely separate them and forbid the love that she had and needed for Will.

__________________

They ate their food in silence. Afterwards, Megan took Lisa to school and went back home. Megan went back in to find Will in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey mom, did you take Lisa to school?" Will asked.

"Yeah, we stopped and ate at the Waffle House. Sorry I didn't think to bring you anything." She said as she wrapped her arms around Will from behind as she kissed his cheek.

"No problem mom, having Lisa and you around is good enough." He replied.

"Yeah, you two slept together last night I see." Megan said.

"Uh yeah, just fell asleep." Will replied not knowing what story to tell.

"I'm just glad that you can make her happy." She replied.

"Just make sure you're here for her when I leave." Will said getting up.

"I will be, I'm heading up to sleep." She said and walked upstairs wondering if they were hiding something from her. She felt tired and fell asleep.

____________________

"Hey Lisa, how was your night?" Manda asked her as she joined her for lunch.

"It was spectacular." Lisa said grinning.

"OH MY God, did you and Will?" Manda asked.

"Yep, twice." Lisa said happily. "It was amazing. He was gentle and rough yet it was like every happy moment in my life compacted into a single moment."

"Well, I'm happy for you."

"Thank you Manda. I don't know what I would do without you."

"It is I who should be thanking you Lisa; When I moved here, I felt so out of place. Being the only Yankee here is like being alone in the sea. You were just nice enough to swim out and get me."

____________________

Lisa went home to find her mom in the kitchen with Will talking as her mother made a Chicken Parmesan.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Lisa said walking in.

"Oh, just talking about future plans like, where do you plan on going to college?" Their mother said.

"Well, I applied to Alabama, Mississippi State and Ole Miss. My back up list is LSU, and Southern Mississippi. If none of them, then I'll just attend Jackson State."

"Well, just keep your grades up and your eyes off them boys." Will said sitting next to her. She playfully slapped his arm which earned an "Ouch" from Will.

"You two behave over there. You two are like an old couple." Megan said.

"Well, this old couple is wanting some alone time." Lisa replied seeing how far she could go with it.

"Lisa, that's inappropriate. Will is your brother, not some stud at a bar." She paused, "but he is cute and handsome." She said smiling which made Will blush with embarrassment.

"Mom, that's your son you're talking about you old cougar." Lisa replied.

"How about I just go back to my ship?" Will said.

"NO!!!!!" Both Lisa and his mother said at the same time. He just laughed at them.

"Don't make me break your arm just to keep you here." Lisa said.

"And I'll break your leg." Their mother said.

"But in all seriousness they do want me back. C/O say they are going to move me to CAT Launch Control." Will said.

"What's that?" Lisa asked.

"Basically I'll be in the launch control bubble on the flight deck for launching craft." Will said. "It's safer in there."

"Just be safe darling." Their mother said to him.

______________________

Lisa and Will slept together the following night without doing anything. She lay next to him to keep warm as it was a cold night.

"Lisa, My C/O called. He said I'm scheduled to return in two weeks." Lisa looked up at him. "I know you will miss me but I can't be the center of your universe. You have to go to school and graduate and then go to college. I love you and will come visit you whenever I can." He was looking at her as she shed tears which he wiped away.

"I love you Will, promise me you'll come back. I want us to live together and have a nice house on a beach." Lisa said.

"I promise Lisa. I will do everything I can to get you that house on a beach." Will said kissing her forehead.

"I love you more than life itself William." Lisa replied.

___________________

Lisa went shopping Saturday afternoon buying some clothes. It had been a long time since she bought clothes for herself. She bought three dresses and a new sweater. She then went to the health isle and bought a pack of condoms. She realized she took a big risk that first night with Will but took it willingly. She checked out going home with two plates of BBQ from Southern Cookers which was in the mall. She got home just as her mother got out of the shower.

"I brought dinner." Lisa said to Will as he was reading a book. He looked up seeing her smiling at him as their mother came down the stairs. "Hey mom."

"Hey kids. I'm going in earlier so you two have fun and behave. No rough housing." She said picking up her keys from the table.

She left leaving them alone eating BBQ. "Thanks Lisa, the BBQ is good."

"Well, that was treat number one for today. I have several more for you tonight." She grabbed the shopping bag pulling the condoms out. "All night long if you can keep up with me." She planted her mouth on his even as he chewed his BBQ. He pushed her back.

"Don't worry Lisa, I'm going to give you more than you can handle little Lisa. But right now I need to eat." They both continued eating their plates with Lisa giving him her leftovers.

________________

They burst into her room with Will holding Lisa against him. She couldn't wait to hit the bed as he let her go which made her bounce. "You ready to fuck me?" Lisa asked.

Will didn't even reply as he took the sling off and then pulled his shirt off. He quickly worked his pants and boxers off. He joined Lisa on the bed and began to strip her pants off. He pulled them down leaving her panties. He moved himself to her pussy and began to pull on her panties. He pulled them down revealing her wet folds and pulled them apart. He stuck his tongue out finding her clit provoking a moan from Lisa.

"Hmmmmhh William. Eat my pussssyyyy!" Lisa said. Will was more than willing to do just that as he used his tongue to pleasure her clit. She rolled around as he alternated between licking and fingering her clit. He moved his face down and stuck his tongue into her tunnel of love provoking more moans. He dug in so deep that his nose was buried in the folds of her pussy. He backed out to breathe which filled his nostrils with her smell.

"Jesus Lisa, you taste and smell so good." Will said and dove back in for more of her. Just Will licking and fingering her was enough to invoke her orgasm. She constricted on Will's fingers and arched her back. She was in pure pleasure as he continued his assault. Finally she came down from her orgasmic high and looked at Will who was still between her legs. She leaned forward pulling at him to come up to her. She reached over to her nightstand to get the condoms that she brought up earlier. She ripped one open and placed it on his mushroom headed cock sliding it down to cover him.

"I love you!" Lisa said as Will moved to slide into her lubricated hole. He pushed into Lisa slowly to allow her to get used to him as this was only her second time. He leaned down kissing her feverishly, as he began to pump in and out. For Lisa the experience was different as he was using the condom. She started to thrust back against him as he pumped. They continued the kissing exchange as they made true love to one another. Finally, Will began to cum into the condom filling the latex sack with his potent seed. He pulled out recovering from their heavenly exchange by collapsing next to her.

"I hope you're ready for more!" Lisa said leaning into him and began licking and kissing his neck. She slowly progressed down from his neck and began kissing his chest finally latching onto his nipples. She teased his nipples with tongue before softly biting them with her front teeth.

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers