Cant Help Who You Fall In Love With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

"Ugh Lisa, a few more minutes and I'll be ready." He wrapped his arm around her waist. He then moved his hand and cupped her right ass cheek squeezing it. As he did that, she bit his right nipple harder. He moved his other hand and still healing arm to her hair, playing with it. She then moved her hand to his flaccid cock and began playing with it.

"I'm ready when you are!" Lisa said to Will as she released his nipple. He hardened as she stroked his cock enticing him to get hard. It worked as he got hard again. She pulled the cum soaked condom off as she moved herself down. She took his length into her mouth and bobbed up and down getting him super hard. She sucked on him as she pulled back taking his cock with her. He felt the heat of her mouth on his cock and the wetness of her saliva which covered him. He loved Lisa but now he really loved her mouth as she twisted as she went down and allowed her teeth to scrap along as she pulled up.

He pulled her up as he grabbed a condom off the nightstand. He opened it and placed it on his cock. Now fully wrapped Lisa lowered herself onto him. She sank down on Will with her folds surrounding him. She looked at Will as he went all the way in, bottoming out. He saw the look in Lisa's eyes. She was nothing but happy as he slowly lifted her up and back down on his hard cock. She leaned down finding his lips yet again. He would have been happy if they could just stay like this until the end of time.

After a few minutes, Lisa sat up and off of him. She turned around getting on all fours. "I want you to fuck me hard Will." She stayed there wanting doggy style from Will. Will got up shifting himself to stand on his knees. He lined his cock up with her folds and pushed in. He started pounding into her hard, slapping his hips against her ass making clapping sounds as they connected each time. Lisa felt as if she was on the receiving end of a battering ram as Will was not holding back.

"Oh God Will, Aaggghhh Jesus" Lisa said out loud.

Will then slapped Lisa on her ass seeing how much she was willing to take from him. He was yet again on the verge of release just as Lisa began gripping him and the condom with her walls of flesh. Will finally released his pent up load into the condom. He rested against her ass.

"I love you, and your beautiful ass." He said and slapped it one more time. He pulled away from her pussy and shifted up pushing his still condom covered cock against her little pink hole. She gasped as he pushed on it trying to make an entrance.

"No Will, not my ass. That's for exit only!" Lisa said.

Will reluctantly pulled away from her hole. He wanted to take things to a new level but Lisa didn't want anal to be the new extreme. He sat back from Lisa as she turned over looking at him. He moved to her wrapping his good arm around her pulling her into him as he lay down.

"I guess I'll just have to warm you up to that level of kinky." Will said.

"Not ever going to happen Will. That's one thing I don't ever want." Lisa replied.

"Alright Babe!" Will said rubbing her back.

"I'm tired Will. How about we just get some sleep now?" Lisa asked looking into his eyes.

"Ok, let me go use the bathroom." Will got up going out and using the bathroom. He came back as Lisa was sitting up. "All yours now." Will said with her looking at him still walking around in a semi erect state.

"Thanks, I'll be back in a minute." Lisa walked past him to go to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Lisa came back to find Will lying in her bed covered up waiting for her. He pulled the covers back allowing her to slide into the bed. She cuddled into him thinking how wonderful this is.

"Will, I want to live with you when you get out of the navy. I want us to be as we are now." Lisa said as Will rubbed her shoulder as they lay in bed.

"I know Lisa. I love you my darling." Will said.

"I love you more William." Lisa replied.

They lay there falling asleep hoping their dreams could happen. Lisa still had to graduate from high school and go to college. Will needed to finish his years and get back with Lisa. They fell asleep with the warmth and comfort of each other.

_________________

Lisa woke up to the sound of Will softly snoring. She found the body warmth from him and his ruff ticklish hair against her smooth skin. She would like nothing more than to scream her joy to the world, but knew that would lead to disaster of epic proportions as her life, Will's, and their mother's would be thrown into a spot light. They would be shamed by society especially living in Mississippi. Before she could think about that any more, another pressing need arose. She needed to pee really bad. Lisa picked up the covers and maneuvered out from Will so as to not wake him. She walked over getting her robe going to the bathroom. She used it and brushed her hair afterwards. She looked in the mirror at herself as she brushed her blondish hair. She was happy on the inside but looked sad on the outside. She walked back to her room opening the door seeing Will still asleep. She moved back to the bed and crawled into it. She cuddled back up to Will. Her movements made him stir.

"Hey kitten, how did you sleep?" Will asked.

"Just fine Will. Thank you for everything Will." Lisa said.

"I would go through hell and back for you." Will replied.

"How about I make a nice southern dinner again for dinner tonight?"

"Sure, BBQ chicken, Cole Slaw and green beans with some nice Texas Toast." He said giving her suggestions.

"Alright, I can do that." Lisa said while meeting his lips with hers.

_______________________

Lisa worked on cooking when their mother pulled into the drive way. She slowly walked in the door.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Lisa heard Will say from the kitchen. She dropped the Toast and went for the living room.

"Hey Will, just a bad case." Their mother said to Will as Lisa walked in.

"Well, you can tell us." Lisa said as she came over to hug her mom from behind as she sat in the chair.

"This 22 year old came in with a gunshot wound to her chest. She was having a sexual relationship with her half brother and her father shot her in a fit of rage. She was able to say one sentence before she bled out on the table, "I love you Michael." Her finals words were a declaration of her love. I feel sorry for her family; I can't even begin to imagine how it all started." Their mother said as she began crying. This scared Lisa as she would be telling her mother a similar story sometime in the future.

"Mom, Sometimes we don't have a choice of who we are or who we fall in love with." Will said trying to help his mother. He looked at Lisa seeing her worry. "Lisa is almost done making dinner, you should go get a shower." He said to their mother.

"Thanks Will, I'll go do that." She got up releasing Lisa's hand and going upstairs.

Lisa started to have tears running down her eyes. Will went to her and wrapped her in his arms. "It's going to be ok Lisa."

"We can't tell her Will, she won't understand." Lisa said to Will.

"We don't have worry about that for a long time. Hey," Will said getting Lisa to look up at him. "Let's go finish the food and eat ok?" Will said holding her face in his hands.

Thirty minutes later the three of them were sitting down eating together. Lisa and Will stole glances at one another while their mother was looking down at her plate. They talked about the upcoming week and when exactly Will was leaving.

Afterwards, Lisa took Will into town for a milkshake. They pulled into Baskin Robbins and drink a pair of Chocolate Milkshakes while sitting in the car looking as people drove past.

"You think mom would accept us if we told her?" Lisa asked Will as a car with one headlight passed.

"I don't know Lisa; I know she wouldn't try to kill us though. It's a tough spot for all of us. Amanda really got me to open my eyes. I just want you to be happy and safe." Will said holding her hand.

"Thank you Will." She paused before asking, "What did Manda tell you that made you change?"

"She told me in her own way that life can be cruel but can also be full of joy and happiness. She wants happiness for you and I am the one person who can give that to you the most." Will replied lying but also being truthful. "We should head back Lisa."

"Yeah, you're right. Will, no regrets." Lisa started up the charger and left the parking lot heading back home.

They made it back at 9:30pm. Lisa and Will walked into the house with Lisa putting her mother's keys by her purse. She turned and looked at Will. She loved his brown eyes and short nose. She felt small compared to him as he was six foot 4 inches compared to her five foot three frame. Will came towards her, "Thank you for the nice night." He leaned down finding her mouth; he pushed in as she accepted. They held the kiss as long as possible. Finally Will released her and just looked in her eyes. "Goodnight Lisa, I hope you have wonderful dreams."

"I wish I could share those dreams with you, Goodnight William. I will always love you more." Lisa said as she parted Will and began walking up the stairs. A few minutes later Will was laying in his bed thinking, 'I wish we could get married, have children and live like any normal couple. I wish that could happen.' Will soon drifted off to sleep.

__________________

Lisa went to school the next day meeting Manda at the table in the cafeteria. Lisa told Manda about the girl who died and the story her mother shared.

"That's awful. Some people just can't respect the decisions of others."

"I know, it made me think about telling my mother." Lisa replied.

"Are you going to tell her?"

"We've decided to wait until I go off to college and he gets out of The Navy."

"Sometimes honesty is the best policy."

"Speaking of honesty, what did you tell Will that day?"

"I will have to tell you my story later, I can't tell it here. After school and bring a napkin."

"Ok." Lisa replied as the bell rung giving them five minutes to get to their next class.

Later on after school, Manda drove to a park and told Lisa her story about the abuse that her mother endured at the hands of the very people who are supposed to take care of you. Lisa was crying by the end of the story.

"So your father was a child rapist, I'm sorry Manda. So that's why you moved here, your mother moved you away from that town to start fresh."

"Yeah, but my mother was also honest with me. She told me how I came about; she said that I'm the best thing that ever happened to her." Manda said shedding a tear. "Never underestimate a mother's love Lisa."

"Thanks Manda." Lisa said hugging her.

Manda then drove Lisa home and hanged for a few minutes.

"Hey Will, how are you doing?" Manda asked him.

"I'm doing great; the doctor says I'm almost one hundred percent. I leave next Wednesday heading to Norfolk before flying out to my carrier."

"Well, I know I miss you. Lisa will miss you even more."

"I sure will." Lisa piped in.

"Anyway, I was just checking in. I'll talk to you later Lisa." Manda left after that leaving them and their mother.

______________________

Their mother had the next four days off which didn't allow Lisa and Will to have any time together. Lisa worked diligently on her class work and she also started wearing dresses as a way of teasing Will. She was going to give him the best send off possible by rocking his weekend. Their mother would work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. She had agreed to split an eight hour shift with another nurse on Friday night.

Lisa asked Manda if she could borrow her car that Friday night. Manda handed her the keys knowing that Lisa had a plan for Will that night. Lisa pulled up in front of their house wearing a blue dress that went down to just below her knees. She bought it a few weeks ago hoping to use it before Will left. She walked to the door with Will opening it.

"Wow Lisa, you're gorgeous as ever." Will said as Lisa stood before him with her hair still slightly damp and wearing eyeliner and makeup. He was in his tuxedo which still fitted from his Prom. He closed the door behind him and locked it. He followed her to Manda's car and got in the passenger seat. She drove them into the city, taking them to a nice Korean Restaurant. They got seated looking at each other seeing beauty. They ordered their meal and drinks.

"Thank you Lisa, you have brought me great joy over the last month. I've always loved you but I didn't realize I was in love with you until I came home."

"I missed you the day you left; I knew then that my love for you was special. Knowing you're about to leave again is making me hurt."

"Lisa," Will reached for her hand pulling out a ring. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

Lisa gasped; he was asking her to marry him. Just out of the blue he surprised her.

"Yes William, even if it isn't legal." Will moved to her kissing her passionately. They held their kiss until the waiter made a grunting noise that they parted. He sat their drinks down and left.

"When did you get this ring?" Lisa said looking at it.

"I had help. I asked Manda to get it as I've been under mom's constant supervision." Will replied.

"It's beautiful Will, thank you." Lisa replied. "I'll be sure to thank her as well."

A few minutes later their Dak Bugogi came out with it smelling so good. They each dug in making the entrée's disappear little by little. They enjoyed the difference in taste. Will paid for their meal with Lisa driving over to Manda's house. Lisa walked to the door and knocked. A few seconds later, Manda's mother opened the door.

"You must be Lisa!" Ms. James said. "I'm Jenny James, I'm Amanda's mom."

"Hi, Yes I'm Lisa." Lisa said smiling.

"Well come on in, we can talk some as Manda is upstairs still in the shower." Lisa nodded.

"Let me tell my, uh boyfriend." She turned and motioned for Will to join her. A minute later and Will walked in with Lisa.

"Hi, I'm Jenny James; I'm Manda's mother." She said looking at Will.

"I'm Will, nice to meet you mam." Will said.

"Yes, well how was your night." She asked them.

"It was good. We went and had Korean BBQ which is pretty darn good." Lisa said. A second later and Manda came down the stairs with her hair still very wet. She wore a white t-shirt and some running shorts.

"Hey Lisa, hey Will! You two had fun?" Manda asked to which Lisa nodded her head.

"We just came to bring your car back. Thank you for letting us use it. We should get going." Lisa said.

"I thought we could talk for a few minutes." Ms. James said.

"We would but we should get Will here home." Lisa said.

"Please Lisa, Manda told me about your unique relationship. I'm not here to judge; please let's talk." She said. Will was a little worried but sat. Lisa looked at Will and then sat next to him.

"She has told me a lot about you Lisa. She noticed how much happier you are now that Will is with you." Jenny said.

"I'm not one to judge others as people judged me after I killed my abusers. I was raped repeatedly and I had people tell me that I wanted it. The only good that came from all of that is my darling Amanda."

"I'm sorry for what happened." Lisa said.

"You two are beautiful together. If you two ever need anything, just ask."

"Thank you Ms. James." Lisa said.

"Please, just call me Penny. My stepfather called me his fuck bunny as a way to torture me. When I killed him, he surely knew he was the one fucked!" Jenny said to them.

"Hey mom, I'm going to take them home. I'll be back in about 30 minutes." Manda said.

"Goodnight Ms. Penny, it was nice meeting you." Lisa and Will said at the same time.

"Sorry guys, she can be a little overbearing when talking about her past." Manda said apologizing for her mother.

___________________

"Thanks Manda, you're the best friend anyone could ask for." Lisa said and hugged Manda as they were standing in front of their house.

"Anything for you." Manda replied, "Will, take care of my friend."

"You bet Manda." Will walked in and started getting undressed. He turned to see Lisa looking at him as she walked towards him. She reached him and pulled on his neck, making him lean down. She began to kiss him when he picked her up running his hands underneath her skirt cupping her ass. He resumed the kiss sharing his tongue with hers. A few seconds later Lisa broke the kiss and looked directly into his.

"Take me to bed Will." Will simply looked back at her and started walking towards the stairs and up they went. He pushed her door open with his back and went towards the bed. He sat down still holding Lisa. She propped up as she was still wearing her skirt. She reached behind her and began unzipping her skirt as she looked at Will. She ran her fingers through his military style hair.

"I love you Will." She began undressing herself as she sat in his lap. Slowly she pulled her skirt off and then her shirt. She then pulled her panties and bra off. She rejoined him on the bed as he had also removed his clothes.

He was hard already and rolled a condom down his shaft. Lisa lifted up and straddled him lining herself up with him. She sank down upon Will letting his entire length into her. She was in a different world as her pleasure and joy overrode any other emotions or feelings. She began to rock back and forth moving his latex covered penis against the walls of her pussy. She joined hands with Will. He started to push up as she pushed down.

Suddenly, Will rolled her over to where he was then in missionary style. He began to slide in and out of Lisa. He thrust hard then slowed down only to speed up again. She was enjoying his wanton desire to please her.

"Oh Gawd! WILL!!!" Lisa screamed out loud to the empty house as her orgasm peaked making her voice hit new highs.

"Oh Lisa!" Will cried as he continued to ram into her with everything he had. He started flooding the condom as he continued to thrust into Lisa provoking her orgasm to continue. He didn't let up for another three minutes when she came for the second time.

He finally rested still lodged in Lisa. "I love you." Will said to her as he lay upon her. Finally he dislodged from Lisa and rolled over. He pulled the condom off and as he did, realized that it had broken.

"Oh shit! Lisa, the condom broke." Will said with a look of horror on his face.

"It will be okay, I shouldn't be fertile. Just make sure that you put one on and it holds from here on out." She scooted over to him and kissed him.

"I wish we could have kids together." Will said to her after they broke their kiss.

"Perhaps down the road when we're older we can have a few." Lisa said to him with a serious face. "But for now, you have to go back to The Navy and I have to finish High School and then go to College."

They lay on the bed together breathing normally without talking until Will asked Lisa a question. "Lisa if we were to have kids, how many would you want?"

"Um, three! One for you, one for me and one for mom." Lisa responded rolling into him and putting her hand on his chest filled with his dark chest hair.

"That sounds good to me." He said and wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

They stayed together only getting up to use the bathroom before going to sleep, resting comfortably in the arms of each other.

_____________________

Lisa nested in the warmth of Will whose body engulfed her as she was much smaller than him. She loved the feel of his chest hairs tickling her back and the warmth of his breath on her neck. Then she felt the hardness of Will's cock pressing into her rear. She wishes everyday she woke up she could have these feelings.

She reluctantly got out from Will and went to the bathroom to relieve her very full bladder. When she came back to her room she looked right at Will who was just admiring her for her beauty.

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers