Cant Help Who You Fall In Love With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Lisa." Will said to her as she walked back to the bed still completely naked.

"Morning!" Lisa replied as she sat back down and joined Will in the bed. "You know, you were poking me pretty hard a few minutes ago." Lisa said enticing him to make love to her again.

Will got the message and moved his hand to the folds of her pussy. He began to fondle her and seek her clit which was hiding from him. He began kissing her neck which prompted her to open her legs a little allowing him to push further into her folds. Slowly he pushed his index finger in and curled it hooking the top of her pussy.

"Ah FUCK!" Lisa gasped as Will pulled up like she was a fish on a hook and caught on him.

Will continued to stimulate her by adding his middle finger to the mix all the while he kissed and sucked on her neck. Slowly his cock began to rub against her ass which only made him harder. Finally after a few minutes Lisa reach over to the bed stand and grabbed a condom and rolled it onto Will. She parted her legs allowing Will's cock to slide between her and enter her very wet and waiting pussy.

"Oh FUCK ME WILL!" Lisa said to him as he began thrusting into her with absolute primal lust. He rammed her from behind giving her all eight inches that he could while still lying on their sides. "AH!" Lisa gasped as Will softly bit her shoulder while he continued to hammer into her pussy.

Finally, after five minutes he began to flood the condom with his potent seed. Slowly he slipped out as his penis retracted to his normal size. He blew into her hair which was now saturated with sweat from their passionate morning sex.

"Damn, mom will be home in an hour. We need to get showers." She said and rolled to face Will. "Thank you for everything Will." She grabbed his hand and pulled it to her chest, placing it directly against where her heart would be. Will looked into her eyes as he felt her heart thump and thump, "This heart will always be yours, no matter if you're right next to me or 20,000 miles away." Lisa said to him.

Will continued to look into her milky gray eyes as he slowly moved to kiss her. He made contact pushing her lips apart to find her tongue as it darted out to his. They played with each other's tongue in a dance of two lovers not wanting to break apart for any reason. Realizing they were on the clock, they broke apart.

"I'll go get my shower first and then you go. Okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah."

Lisa got up leaving the room and headed for the shower leaving Will lying in the bed alone.

______________________

Lisa and Will made love every night until Tuesday when their mother was home. They lay on the couch together watching TV while their mother read a book. They flipped over to a love movie in which a guy and girl were making out. Lisa turned and looked at Will who was behind her as she felt him instantly harden at the sight. Quickly, he turned the channel knowing he would be hard in a matter of minutes if that got any hotter with Lisa directly in front of him. She reached back and rubbed his leg which was easily available.

He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "You're making me hard!"

"What was that?" Their mother asked.

"Oh nothing mom, Will was just saying how he better not catch me or hear about me making out with some guy." Lisa replied to her.

"Yeah, I better not hear of such acts!" Will said while bumping her in the elbow.

"Don't worry Will, I'll send you a first class post card when that happens." Megan joked.

"MOM!" Lisa replied.

"Just kidding Lisa." Her mother said to her.

"Maybe one day I'll find that guy and introduce him to you, mom. One day!" Lisa replied and looked at Will.

_________________

Lisa and Will rode in the back of the charger as their mother drove them to the Jackson-Medgar Airport. They held hands just out of sight of their mother's vision in the rear view mirror. Lisa didn't want him to leave but knew he had to. She alternated between looking at Will and looking out the window as she was on the verge of crying when she was looking at him.

Finally, they arrived at the airport with their mother finding a parking spot. Will went to the back of the car and got his blue military bag out of the trunk and closed it back. Then the three of them walked inside the building. Lisa and her mother waited while he checked in. They then went with him through security and waited at the gate until it was time for boarding.

Lisa sat looking at him as people walked by coming and going. She looked up to see that his plane was pulling up to the gate, "You're plane is here." Lisa said out loud.

"It will be at least thirty or so minutes." Will replied.

"Well, I'm going to go use the bathroom." Their mother replied and she got up walking off.

Will walked over and kneeled in front of Lisa. "Hey, look at me! I'll always be in your heart. I love you Lisa!" He then leaned forward and kissed Lisa directly on the lips. She instantly began to cry.

"I don't want you to go!" Lisa cried out to him through sobs.

He then hugged her tight, "I know love, and I'll miss you too. Every morning and every night, my first and last thoughts will always be about you." Will said, having a few tears in his eyes.

Lisa looked towards the bathrooms and saw their mother coming out, "Mom is coming." Lisa said to him but he continued to just hug her.

Ten seconds later, "Well, I must have missed a moment." Their mother said to them before also joining in on the hug.

"Attention, boarding of DELTA Airways Flight 933 to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport will begin in five minutes!" They all heard the PA say.

"That would be me!" Will said and broke their hug. He stood up, "I'll be right back." Will said and walked to the bathroom.

"I need to go to." Lisa said and trotted off behind him.

They both went into the bathrooms and Will came out first and went back to his mother. He reached and hugged her tightly, "I love you mom."

"I love you too William, you stay safe." Megan said to him.

"Take care of Lisa! She will get lonely and will need you. Take care of my little Lisa." He said to her and then kissed her on the cheek.

Lisa came out of the bathroom and walked over just as he finished kissing their mother on the cheek. Will turned and looked at her.

"Come here!" Will said to her and pulled her into another hug, this one being more fierce. "I love you!" He said to her.

"I love you more!" Lisa replied, and stood on her toes to reach up and kissed him on the lips. She then lowered back down and looked up into his eyes. "I'll miss you!"

"I'll be sure to write." Will said to them and picked up his bag. "I love you both and will miss you. Goodbye Lisa, Goodbye Mom!" He then walked over to the counter and showed them his boarding pass. He then disappeared down the tunnel and into the plane.

"Come on Lisa, we need to get going." Her mother said to her.

"I'm going to miss him!" She said and turned around and walked with her mother out and into the parking lot. As they got into the car, Lisa began to cry.

"He'll be alright Lisa." Megan said to her daughter.

"I know, I just love him so much." Lisa replied as she put her seat belt on.

___________________

The next day, Lisa sat eating lunch looking very sad. Manda came over and hugged her.

"I know you miss him." She said and just rubbed her back.

"I do!" Lisa replied.

"Just keep him in your heart." Manda replied.

Lisa nodded her head and got up as the bell rung. She took her tray to the counter and then went back to class.

___________________

Several weeks later, Will was aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise sailing in the Eastern Atlantic. He liked his new position in the bubble. He found a thrill out of sending planes, mostly jets from zero to 140 knots in three seconds.

He had just sent an F/A-18E off and was preparing to launch another.

"Davis, is that CAT ready?" His trainer Mike Davor asked.

"Yes sir, it's ready." He replied.

"Good, You're doing a good job. You'll make a fine officer if you....." He was cut off by the sound of an explosion.

___________________

Megan was sitting in the living room reading a book when the door bell to the house rang. She went to the door and opened it and saw two men in military uniform. Just then Lisa came down the stairs.

"Miss Davis, I'm Commander Dander and this is Captain McDaniels. We regret to inform your son was killed aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise. I am sorry for your loss." Commander Dander told her as a look of shock hit her.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Megan turned to look at Lisa who heard every word. "NO! NO! NO!! You're wrong. It can't be!" Megan rushed to her as she fell to the floor as both men entered the house to comfort both of them in their time of sorrow.

Megan wrapped her arms around Lisa as she cried openly for her lover and brother. "I know you loved him as he was the best brother in the world." Megan said to try to comfort her. She then looked at the commander, "What happened?"

"Miss Davis, a plane was landing when its front landing gear failed and caused the plane to crash on the deck. The resulting explosion damaged the part of the ship your son was working in. It killed him along with 57 other crewman." He said all the while Lisa was crying.

"In honor of your son, The Navy will posthumously promote William to Senior Chief Petty Officer. His military death benefits will go to you plus two years pay." He added.

"I don't care, I just WANT WILL!" Lisa replied while crying and sobbing.

"Baby, he's gone." Megan said to try and calm her down while letting her grieve.

Lisa cried and cried until Manda showed up. She came to the door of the house and came straight in without knocking as Megan had called her seeing that she wasn't able to get Lisa to stop crying.

"I'm sorry Lisa! I know you loved him deeply." Manda said to her in front of Megan. "Come on, let's go upstairs." She said urging Lisa to get up.

Slowly with Manda's help, Lisa got up and walked up the stairs with Manda beside her. They went into her room and Manda closed the door.

"I'm sorry; I know he was more to you than perhaps any one will ever know." Manda said while hugging her hard as that is what she probably needed most.

"He's gone Manda, Will's gone. Taken from me!" Lisa said to her with tears.

"He'll always be in your heart as long as you keep him there." Manda said to her.

"Thank you Manda!" Lisa just continued to hug her.

That night, Lisa lay in her bed thinking about one person and one person only. Her brother and new found lover who she wished to spend the rest of her life with, was gone. She wept for him silently as she knew her mother was just down the hall probably doing the exact same thing. There wasn't a dry spot on her pillows that night.

____________________

Six days later, nearly everyone of his high school class and various folks of the community came to his funeral. In fact, there were so many people that they had to have it at the local high school football stadium as nearly 8,000 people showed up. It was somber seeing how a mechanical problem caused the death of William along with 57 other sailors. Several people spoke at his funeral including an Admiral of the U.S. Navy.

After the funeral, Lisa and her mother had close friends of Will's and the family over at their home. Lisa was even brave enough to speak to them.

"I would like to thank you all for coming out and honoring Will with your presence. He was a simple person but had a way of bringing out the best in everyone he ever met. He was dear to my heart and I surely will never forget Will for his passion, his friendship, his love, and his ability to care for me when I needed him most. Thank you!" Lisa said with tears in her eyes as Manda came to hug her.

"Good speech Lisa, Will would be proud of you." Manda whispered to her as they hugged. As she released her, Jenny came and hugged her as well.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to call." Jenny said to Lisa.

"Thank you, I will let you know." Lisa replied.

__________________

A few weeks later, Lisa had returned to school very sad and depressed about the death of her brother. Manda did her best to keep her company during and after school. Slowly, Lisa began to realize that her perfect dream had gone away. She would no longer ever hear, see or speak to Will again. Her dreams of them being on a beach together with kids were gone.

On Tuesday night, Lisa was sitting in her room looking at a picture of Will and herself at her 16th birthday party. In the picture, Will was kissing Lisa on the cheek. As she looked at it, her door slowly opened as her mother opened it.

"Hey, what are you up too Lisa?" Megan asked as she came to sit by her.

"Looking at Will!" Lisa said as a tear ran down her face.

"Baby, you can't dwell on him all the time. We have to move on with..." She said before being cut off by Lisa.

"I can't move on mom, I loved Will. He was everything to me."

"I loved him too, but...." Megan replied.

"NO! I mean I, We loved each other mom. We were lovers." Lisa said with tears.

"What? What do you mean you were lovers?" Megan asked with shock on her face.

"When he came home, we began a relationship. We were lovers' mom. We had sex, we made love. He even proposed to me mom. We were going to be together for the rest of our lives." Lisa said crying.

"I don't believe what I'm hearing! Of all the people, my own children." Megan said and stood up.

"Mom, please don't leave!" Lisa said.

"I need time to think Lisa, goodnight." Megan said and walked out.

All Lisa could do was cry after her mother left. She had lost her brother slash lover and now she was possibly poised to lose her mother due to the nature of her relationship with Will. Lisa cried herself to sleep that night hoping her mother would speak to her tomorrow.

__________________

Lisa awoke to light coming from her window. It was sunny outside, a clear indication that she overslept as she realized she didn't even set her alarm. She looked at the clock to read 9:26am. "So much for going to school" Lisa thought to herself. She got up and went down the stairs and saw a note on the table. She picked it up and began to read.

"Lisa,

I need time to think this over. I called and picked up some extra shifts at the hospital. We will talk when I am ready as what you told me was a shock to me.

Mom"

Lisa instantly began to cry after reading the letter. "Will!" Lisa yelled out wishing he would come back to comfort her and care for her. She just fell to the floor as she was truly hurting now, as she had lost her brother and now she felt as though she was going to lose her mother. She just sat there on the cool floor crying nonstop.

She stayed there for hours before getting up and eating something. Lisa didn't even care when the phone rang to the house, she just continued on with her internal thoughts not caring who was on the other line.

________________

Megan was at the hospital for her extra shift thinking about nothing but the situation she now faced. Her daughter had dropped a bombshell on her by revealing a secret and incestuous relationship between herself and William. She didn't know what to think or how to talk to her about it. She found herself questioning how she had raised her children. "How could I allow that to happen right under my nose?" Megan thought to herself.

"Hey Megan, what are you doing here?" Doctor Nick Collins said to her.

It took Megan a second to realize her name was said. "Oh, hey Nick." She said to him being on a first name basis with him. Nick was a doctor is the hospital's psychiatry staff. He dealt with nothing but mental health of patients. "I took an extra shift."

"How are you doing?" He asked her.

After he asked the question, she looked into his eyes and instantly just began to have tears coming from her yes. He put his arm around her shoulder and guided her into an empty exam room. She continued to cry as the door closed.

"I know you miss William." Nick said to Megan.

"I do miss him, but what really has me crying is Lisa." Megan said and then looked up towards Nick. "She told me that Will and her were in love and had sex with each other. They were together Nick! Right under my nose. I didn't know what to say so I left the house." She continued to cry, "How did this happen?" She asked out loud.

"Sometimes Megan, regardless of what we want or need things happen that we have no control over. I know you're hurting a lot with Will dying, but right now Lisa needs you more. If it's true, Lisa is in a very vulnerable spot right now. She needs help and you might be the only person who can get her that help." Nick said to Megan trying to get her to a neutral ground in the matter. Nick knew that more than likely, Lisa was devastated by Will's death just being his sister, but was even more so as he now knew there was more to their relationship than being a brother and sister.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow night after my double shift. I just need some time to think it over. I don't even know what to say to her." Megan replied.

"I'm sure you will know when you start talking." Nick replied and left the room going to go see a patient.

Megan wiped her tears away and then left the room to attend to patients in the emergency room.

_____________________

Lisa woke up at 6am in the morning feeling like she had to puke. She rushed to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. As she vomited, she couldn't help but think about dying and joining Will. She looked over to the cabinet under the sink as she continued to vomit. After she felt like she was done, she wiped her mouth off with a cloth and moved over to the front of the cabinet. She opened it and looked at what was underneath. In the cabinet was bleach, Clorox, some hand towels and Will's old shaving kit.

She pulled out the shaving kit and looked at it. Everything that was Will's made her heart ache even more. Just looking at his old trophies, his bed or anything in his room made her sadder by the second. She threw the kit back into the cabinet and got up going back to her room. She made it in and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was tear stained and she looked beyond miserable, she looked like someone ripped her heart from her chest. She went towards the bed and lay down on it hoping she could just fall asleep.

Hours later and Lisa was still laying there having thoughts run through her head nonstop. She got up and went to Will's room and opened the door. She just cried as the door swung open, "No More!" Lisa said out loud and went over to his boom box. She turned it on and began playing the CD that was already in it. She turned the volume all the way up and went to her room and took off all of her clothes. She then went into the bathroom and opened the cabinet and pulled out Will's shaving kit. She opened it and looked at the straight razor with its sharp blade. She then moved over to the tub and turned the water on with the hot water being turned on more. She then closed the door to the bathroom and stepped into the tub. She sank down in it letting herself being covered by the hot water. She began crying, knowing what she was about to do would hurt.

She grabbed the blade and sliced her arm several times aiming for her wrist. She struck the artery several times, making her flow with ample amounts of blood. Drop after drop began hitting the water as Lisa cried out in pain. She let her left arm slide into the water as it continued to bleed into the water. She just lay there hoping it wouldn't take forever. Slowly, she began to lose consciousness as the warm water made her comfortable all the while she faintly heard music coming from behind the bathroom door.

_________________________

"Medic 12 to Jackson Baptist Medical - Patient is a 18 years of age female coming in with shallow breathing and severe lacerations to her left wrist. Be advised she coded one time on scene, defibbed her one time, she is currently being bagged and pushing one bag of fluids. Currently, vitals are BP 60 over 45 and currently unconscious. En-route to your facility, estimated time arrival seven minutes." Megan heard on the radio as a paramedic gave vitals on a patient at the ER entrance desk.