Changed Redux Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air shimmered.

Mary's thought came up short and she blinked. What the hell had that been? What had just changed?

"Did you say something?" Tony prompted again, looking at Mary quizzically.

"Uh, yeah, stop. The well is right over there." She pointed to a small open area by a picnic table.

"Oh, I see it," Tony said as she bent down to pick up the toolbox. She bent from the waist with her back to Mary, giving her a excellent view of her full, rounded backside as the shorts pulled deep between her plump cheeks.

Did she see the younger woman just glance back at her and smirk as she bent over? Was she doing that on purpose?

Mary barely held back a gasp at the sight and felt another surge of wetness flood her sex. She was glad she was wearing panties today because if she wasn't she would probably already have a significant wet spot on her jeans between her thighs. As it was, she didn't think her panties could actually absorb much more on their own. She was already feeling decidedly damp and sticky down there.

Mary told herself to stop and tried to get a hold of her libido. The thought that Tony was showing off her ass to her new boss, her female boss, was ridiculous. It wasn't like Tony had any idea Mary was a lesbian...did she? Mary paused and considered, could Tony know? Could it be that the younger woman was actually interested in her? Or maybe just looking for a way to move up the ladder quickly?

No, Mary told herself. That was ridiculous. Tony had struck her as a woman who stood on her own two feet and made her own accomplishments by her hard work. Not by sleeping her way to the top. It had to be something else.

That shimmer a few moments ago. What had she been thinking about? She racked her brain, trying to bring the moment back. Something about how good Tony looked bending over and it was almost like she was enjoying showing her ass off to her boss?

Mary cursed under her breath.

Tony had reached the well, gotten the cover open and was getting out her equipment when Mary, lost in her thoughts, finally caught up and dropped her own portion of the gear, admittedly not much, onto the nearby picnic table.

Mary's phone twittered and she pulled it out, seeing a text from Julia. Caught Jazz looking at me again. Got super horny thinking about what she might have been thinking.

Jazz was one of Julia's employees at the Surf Shop. She was a tall, dusky skinned beauty that Julia had, with the help of the surveillance cameras, caught masturbating on the job. The kinky part, or at least one of the kinky parts, was that Julia had herself been masturbating in the backroom at work and she had spied on Jazz, trying to spy on her. Overall it was pretty twisted but also pretty hot and Mary thrilled at the thought.

You're killing me. Mary typed back.

What are you doing? Julia typed.

Water samples. Training Tony.

Almost immediately Julia replied, Is she cute? Show me.

Sneakily, Mary snapped a photo of Tony, then another of her as she bent over the tool box. She sent them to Julia who wasted no time in replying, She's cute. Nice ass. What's with the shorts at work? You letting her wear that so you can perv on her?

Mary felt her cheeks heat in response and typed, Not my idea. Ring again.

Nope, your thoughts, your fault. Perv! The little smiley face emoji that Julia put at the end was just adding insult to injury and Mary was both amused and a little irritated. A thought occurred to her and she flipped open the camera, put it on selfie, video, and hit record. She put her hand near her face and snapped her fingers then stopped recording. She hit send.

A couple minutes passed and there was no reply so Mary figured that Julia must have been with a customer or actually doing work so she went back to work as well, checking over Tony's paperwork and trying hard not to look at the younger woman's ass.

A few minutes later her phone chirped again. Julia had replied, Bitch! I just came right in the middle of the back room. I'm sure Jazz saw and heard me.

A hot thrill of lust burned through Mary at the thought of Julia cumming on command by remote. She could make her cum when she was fifteen miles away. Another surge of arousal washed through her. She typed, It worked? Cool. And don't call your Mistress nasty words or I'll make my tight little Pet cum her brains out in the middle of the showroom floor while Jazz makes a video.

The reply came back immediately, Yes Mistress.

In her head Mary pictured the sudden change as Julia slipped so easily into her submissive persona, eager to obey any command her Mistress might give her. Mary's arousal ticked up another notch.

Now be a good little pet and get back to work. I'll play with you tonight.

Yes Mistress. I love you.

Mary's heart skipped. I love you too. She slipped the phone into her back pocket and went to sit on an nearby rock to watch Tony.

The intern was already well into the process and didn't really seem to need any guidance. She was squatted down in front of the low sampling well, really just a short pipe sticking up out of the ground with a cap on it, in a way that pulled her shorts up and gave a great view of her bottom, the seam of the jeans pulling deeply in the crack and showing off her cheeks nicely. Mary felt her nipples getting hard thinking about what that ass would look like with no jeans covering it. She pictured the pretty girl face down on her bed, braided hair spread out all around, her hips thrust up and back...

"Can you give me a hand with this?"

Tony's words jarred Mary back to reality and she jerked, slipped off the rock she was seated on and dropped into the dirt with a muffled thud.

A few feet away, Tony asked, "Are you ok?" But it was clear by the tone of her voice that she was trying to hold back laughter.

Rolling onto her hands and knees, Mary pushed herself to a sitting position and brushed the dirt and forest litter from her clothes. She managed not to laugh herself as she muttered, "Yeah, nothing broken except maybe my pride." As she brushed off her thighs and knees she was startled to feel Tony's hands on her back and shoulders, brushing her off as well.

When Tony's hands moved from brushing off her clothes to brushing off the skin on her arms, Mary was so surprised she couldn't help the quick inhalation of breath that hissed through her teeth. Everywhere the woman touched tingled and shivered with energy that seemed to flow directly from her hand down into Mary's core.

At Mary's gasp, Tony paused, her hands still on Mary's bare arms. "Oh, sorry, did something hurt?"

"Uh, no, nothing. I was just... ah... a little surprised, that's all." Mary stammered, looking over her shoulder at the pretty, younger woman. The delicious feel of Tony's hands on her was sending her libido into overdrive and she felt a glorious heat building in her center. She knew that she needed to stop this at once before she totally lost control but at the same time she desperately wanted more, much more, skin on skin contact with this woman.

Tony moved her hands up to Mary's shoulders. Mary was momentarily disappointed at feeling the hands lose contact with her skin as her shirt got in the way but felt the thrill came back with a vengeance a moment later when she felt Tony's hands slip under her hair and up the sides of her neck. The skin contact on her arms was nothing compared to the feeling that now coursed through her. She groaned involuntarily and started to lose her balance. Her hands shot out involuntarily, seeking something solid to grab a hold of the steady herself. Her left hand found the smooth curve of Tony's hip and she gripped the fabric of the girl's shorts.

"Easy. I've got you." Tony said into Mary's ear, her tone sounding far sexier than Mary had ever noticed before.

"I'm... uh... ok. I think." Mary mumbled as her brain started belatedly working. She realized that the shimmer of magic a few minutes ago had obviously made some changes to her intern. Mary suspected that there was no way she would be acting like this normally. Clearly, the ring had given her a new career goal... seduce the boss. Mary tried to push herself off from Tony but the intern held her tight. "I'm ok."

"Are you sure? You seem a little flustered." Tony purred, running a fingernail slowly up the back of Mary's spine. The contact slipped upward with exquisite lassitude, rising and falling over each bump of her vertebrae, each one making her gasp a little louder than the previous. By the time Tony's fingers moved into her hair Mary knew she was in desperate trouble. The aching need in her center was spreading quickly through her entire body and her control was slipping away. If this continued much longer she wouldn't be able to resist the primal needs of her sex.

"Please stop." Mary whispered. She tried to sound firm but the quaver in her voice betrayed her rising need.

"Really? Are you sure" Tony said with a smirk, "Because I saw you checking me out all day. I even saw you snap a sneaky pic of me a few minutes ago. Seems to me like you were the one who started thinking of this first." As she spoke, she moved her hand down to cover the one that Mary still had on Tony's hip. She gripped Mary's hand and slid it back to cup her ass. "Seems to me this is what you've been wanting all day."

Mary moaned at the feel of Tony's round ass in her hand. Even though the shorts she could feel it's full, firm weight and without thinking she squeezed it hard.

"Mmmmm... that's better." Tony said with a grin. Her other hand moved from Mary's hair to the side of her neck, then back up to grab a handful of Mary's hair. Using the hair as a handle, she pulled Mary's face around, forcing her to twist her upper body to partially face the younger woman.

Mary gasped in surprise and excitement as she realized what was about to happen. Her eyes dilated open as she took in every detail of the woman's face, now only inches away. The dark brown skin, the big, expressive, brown eyes, the full lips that were slightly parted now showing off perfect, gleaming white teeth. Mary noticed for the first time that there was a small scar, mostly healed now but still visible under Tony's left eye. Her tongue, startlingly pink against her dark skin, peeked out and licked her bottom lip as she pulled Mary in. When their lips finally touched Mary couldn't hold back a moan.

Tony's lips were much different than any other woman Mary had ever kissed. Larger, fuller and somehow more mobile, they seemed to encompass Mary's entire mouth, drawing her in, taking her completely. Mary felt Tony's tongue on her lips and she opened her mouth, letting it in. She discovered that Tony's tongue was much the same as her lips, strong and nimble, demanding but also tender. She found herself thinking that Tony must have a lot of experience kissing to be this good at it.

After a time, Mary realized that she had turned around and that they now had their arms wrapped around each other, her hands on Tony's glorious ass, grabbing and squeezing its firm weight. Dear Goddess, she felt soooo good.

"Mmmmm." Tony moaned into her mouth, then broke away and said, "You taste and smell amazing."

Tony ran a finger down between Mary's breasts and even through the fabric of her tee shirt, the feeling made her shiver.

"Like flowers and sex," Tony said. As she spoke, her finger slid to the side and traced a lazy circle around Mary's rapidly stiffening nipple. "I can smell how turned on you are, Girl. You must be totally soaked. I guess you really like looking at my ass to be that wet already." Her full lips split into a smile, "I thought you were into girls when we first met. Looks like I was right, as usual."

Mary felt her cheeks heated with her embarrassment. Not at her being turned on by another woman, Mary had come to fully embrace her new bent on life over the last few months. No, her embarrassment was for being called out so blatantly. But at the same time, there was no way to deny it, even she could smell the scent of her arousal in humid afternoon air. Also, she admitted to herself, having Tony call her out on it was a surprising turn on. She asked, "So do you do this with all your new managers?"

"No, you would be the first. Although I did sleep with one professor in college. But before you ask, I already had an 'A' long before she spread her legs for me."

Mary laughed a little. "And here I thought all this time that you were a nerd! Turns out you're a player!"

Tony laughed as well, "Hey, just because I study hard, don't mean I don't like to have a good time. But really I just..." Whatever she was about to say turned onto a little squawk of surprise as she tried to take a step but caught her boot on something and fell backward, taking Mary down as well.

They landed heavily in the dirt with Tony on the bottom and Mary lying on top of her, her breasts right in Tony's face. Awkwardly, Mary pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and looked down at Tony who was trying to get her wind back after hitting the ground hard.

Tony groaned for a second then muttered, "Well that was smooth. So much for being Missus Suave today." She cursed then added, "But at least the view is nice from down here." She reached up and cupped Mary's breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze.

The touch sent a jolt through Mary and her body hunched in response as she let out a snorting gasp through her nose.

"Damn girl, you sure do get going easy, don't you?"

A though clicked into Mary's mind and before she even realized what she was doing she said, "Yeah, why don't you try it too."

The air shimmered.

Mary reached down and grabbed one of Tony's breasts, giving it a gentle, rolling squeeze.

Tony's brown eyes snapped wide open for an instant then slid closed. Her head tipped back as her mouth opened and she moaned loudly. A little more caressing on Mary's part led to a lot more moaning on Tony's part. After a very short time, the intern was squirming and panting with need.

"Sooo good." She moaned. "What... what are you... doing to... to meeee?"

Feeling more in control of the situation now, Mary sat back on Tony's lap and ran her fingers around the base of both Tony's breasts, tracing her fingertips in a slow circle all the way around their perimeter. Tony responded by moaning even louder and starting to writhe under her. Mary knew that with the changes the magic had just made in her, Tony had likely never felt any kind of stimulation even close to what she was now feeling and that was just from getting her breasts toyed with. Mary recalled her first time experiencing the raw, primal power of her vastly boosted sexual response. The sensations were amazing and also, as she recalled, more than a little frightening at least at first.

"There now, that's better," Mary said, smiling down at the now helpless intern. "I think it's time for the Boss to take control of this situation, don't you?"

Tony only moaned deliriously and looked up at her with big, lust filled eyes.

Interlude ~ Kristy

Kristy sat in the front seat of her minivan caught in a desperate internal battle. Her common sense was currently locked in what felt like a death struggle with her libido.

It had been several weeks since that late night, chance encounter at the local gas station with that amazing mystery woman with whom Kristy had shared a searing hot mutual, public masturbation session with. The whole thing had only lasted a few minutes but ever since it happened, Kristy had hardly been able to get the other woman out of her thoughts for more than an hour.

She didn't know exactly what it was about the woman that had captivated her attention so much but after two weeks of daily masturbation, while thinking about her, it was pretty much impossible to deny at this point. Kristy was completely infatuated.

The problem had been, that after that one time session, she had never heard from the woman again. Kristy had left her name and number but so far, no call, no text... nothing. Apparently, the woman hadn't been as interested as Kristy was.

Not that anyone would blame her, Kristy thought with a sigh. Twenty-one years old, unmarried, a young daughter, crappy dead end job at a local plumbing supply store, living with her grandmother... yeah, she was a real catch.

Looking down, she sighed again, even deeper and more depressed. She supposed that to her list of issues she could also add short, dumpy and now thanks to the pregnancy weight that she couldn't seem to lose, chubby.

It was no wonder that a woman who looked as amazing as that woman had wouldn't bother with someone that looked like Kristy now did, she thought. Surveying the inside of her tired old minivan, the bits of brick-a-brack that went with being a working mom scattered about the inside, the dirty worn carpets,the faded upholstery, the various broken trim pieces that she couldn't afford to get fixed... she wondered how her life had gotten so off the rails in such a short amount of time.

Only a year ago she had been studying biology at the state university, working on getting her medical degree, planning on becoming a registered nurse and hopefully a nurse practitioner eventually. Her grandmother had always told her not to sell herself short and try for the doctorate but Kristy didn't think she ever makes it that far, at least not right away.

But then there had been that party, too much drinking, a one night stand and nine months later...she was a single mom. Very single since she hadn't even gotten the guys name, or at least didn't remember it. She had tried to track him down when she had found out but it had been a big party and weeks after the fact, no one seemed to know much. No one recalled who the guy she had been with was. Maybe from another school, someone's friend, party-crasher. There was no way of telling. He had absolutely no idea he had a daughter and likely never would.

Kristy had tried at first to keep up with her studies and raising her new daughter, Polly, but it quickly became apparent that it wasn't going to work. Her friends and grandmother had tried to help her out however they could but raising a baby is both time-consuming and expensive.

Since her parents had been killed in a car crash years ago, she had been raised by her grandmother. Her grandmother was a caring, loving woman who would have done anything in the world for her granddaughter, but she was getting quite elderly and her health wasn't the best. Though she never said anything, it had started to become plainly apparent to Kristy after only a few weeks that caring for a baby every day quickly started taking a toll on the older woman. Eventually, Kristy came to the reluctant decision that she simply had to leave school to provide and care for her daughter. That was her chief responsibility now.

That responsibility meant quitting school and getting a job at the counter in a plumbing supply house in town. It was far from her dream job but the owner was a kind-hearted, older man who understood that Kristy was a single mother and cut her more slack than she had any real right to expect. The pay was decent, at least for what the job was and it was only a few minutes from home.

The job was easy but unfortunately, also quite boring. To relieve the monotony of being stuck in the building for eight hours per day, she had taken to walking on her breaks or sometimes getting in her van and driving up the street to eat her lunch in the local park by the river.

Such was her plan for today until her eyes caught on the hair color of a woman who had just walked out of the woods and opened the driver's door of a white pickup truck parked a few spots away. Kristy did a double take. It looked a little like the woman from the gas station. She watched as a pretty black girl also emerged from the woods carrying a toolbox of some kind. She walked around the back of the truck, dropped the tailgate started pulling some kind of equipment out, apparently looking for something. Obviously not here for the scenery, she thought to herself. Looking at the door of the truck she read, JZM Environmental Engineering with a generic looking logo of a water drop and a tree that someone had probably cribbed off Shutterstock.