Changed Redux Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes the pleasure subsided and she staggered to her feet again, determined to put more distance between herself and what was going on down by the river before the next wave hit her.

She rounded a corner and she almost sobbed as her old minivan came into view. Her eyes drifted across the lot and she again saw the white pickup truck her mystery woman had gotten out of. After all this, she still didn't know the woman's name. On an impulse, she walked over to it and looked in the driver's window.

A collection of assorted brick-a-brak was scattered about the cab with a few bits of paper, most of which looked like some kind of list or log, and a few maps. She was just about to turn back to her car when she saw on the dashboard, a pile of three business cards with the same logo as was on the door of the truck. The name on the cards was Mary Calise, under that is said, Environmental Engineer.

"That must be her!" Kristy blurted. She ran back to her own car and grabbed her phone, thankful that no one had stolen in while she was away since in her haste she had left the windows open.

Running back to the truck, she snapped a quick photo of the card through the windshield and checking to make sure she could read the numbers, headed back to her car. Just as she was sitting down she felt her core tightening yet again and she moaned loudly. There was no one in sight anymore so she didn't feel like she had to restrain herself. She sagged into the seat cushions as the heat built in her veins and the wetness once again flowed from her pussy. When the peak reached her this time she didn't hold back at all, letting a loud cry of pure bliss slip from between her lips as rapture took her yet again.

* * *

Part Six ~ A Happy Couple

"So I guess it's little late. We should probably get going." Sheila said as she tied her bright purple running shoes.

It had been a couple hours since their little session had started and all four women were completely exhausted. Mary had lost count of the number of times she had climaxed and the afterglow that still simmered in her bones was masterful.

"Do you two live close by?" Mary asked, eyeing the growing dark. "We could give you a ride."

"No, it's ok." Anna said, "We're only about ten minutes away."

"Do you live together?" Tony asked, adjusting her bra and pulling her tank top back on.

"No, Sheila has a nice big house and I have a crappy little apartment," Anna said with a smirk. "Not that I'm bitter or anything." She added with a laugh.

Sheila laughed as well, "Hey sweetie, I told you all you need to do is marry some guy with money then catch him cheating. Works like a charm."

Tony looked over at her. She appeared surprised and, perhaps a bit naively, asked, "Really?"

Sheila laughed again, harder this time. "No, not really. Well..." she considered then continued, "actually that is basically what happened, but it wasn't my original plan of course. I just didn't realize what a pig he was till it was too late."

"So I take it you're single now?" Mary asked.

"Yup. No attachments and no prospects." Sheila said. "Honestly, kinda' done with the whole dating scene."

Amused by Sheila's obvious 'fuck it' attitude, Mary turned to Anna. "You?"

"Hopelessly single I'm afraid." Anna shrugged, her cheeks coloring a little.

"That's because she only dates dickheads," Sheila interjected wryly.

"Oh shut up you bitch," Anna said but her grin showed she wasn't mad. "They weren't all dickheads."

Shaking her head, Sheila said, "Sorry sweetie but, yes, they were. All of them. That's what happens when you pick up guys in bars. You get dicks."

Anna muttered "Bitch." Under her breath but was still smirking as she bent down to adjust her shoe.

An idea started forming in the back of Mary's mind. The more she thought about it the more she liked it. The idea of making it happen sent a little thrill shooting up her spine and made goosebumps stand out on her skin.

The air shimmered.

Sheila turned to Anna, "You know, you should just come and live with me. I've got that whole house to myself. And besides..." She took Anna by the hand, "after this little session, I'm thinking that maybe I might be interested in trying a new dating scene."

With an adorable little blush, Anna looked down and asked, "What dating scene might that be?"

Sheila slid a hand around to Anna's ass and pulled them together, "The all-girl kind."

Anna bit her bottom lip, "Really? You're that interested in... in me?"

"Of course. We've been friends for years now, we do practically everything together. Why not try taking another step?"

"I don't know..." Looking down, Anna hesitated for a few moments before saying, "It's just that I've never been... you know, into... girls." Her blush came back with a vengeance, even her upper chest, visible over her Jogbra, turned bright pink. "It's just... well, strange to be thinking this way all of a sudden." After a few more seconds she looked up at Sheila, "But I kind of think... I want to try it."

In reply, Sheila bent in and kissed Anna deeply.

Another thrill shot up Mary's back and a haze of euphoria settled over her. She just made them into a couple. And she knew, was absolutely certain to the very core of her being, that the magic had made them a couple forever. It wasn't just about sex this time. They would fall deeply in love in no time, if they weren't already, and be happy with each other for the rest of their lives.

Sheila broke the kiss and said to Anna, "Let's go home."

* * *

Part Seven ~ Guess Who

Mary dropped her computer bag onto the counter and switched on the kitchen light. She opened the fridge, poured herself a glass of wine and settled herself on the couch with a sigh. Every muscle in her body was sore from the afternoon's activities but she still felt a high both from the afterglow which was still simmering hours later and from the thrill of making Sheila and Anna happy together.

"Well, that was an eventful day." Marcellene's voice slid warmly through her thoughts.

"Yeah, I guess it was."

"If I may say, you seem rather proud of yourself."

Mary smiled, "I am. They will be happy together."

"You're certain?"

"Yes," Mary said, suddenly realizing why she was so certain. "I think was Ama-Ahrus will that was guiding me to do that. She wanted me to bring those women together." As she spoke, the warm glow she was feeling settled more tightly about her, like being wrapped in a warm blanket, or held in a lover's arms.

"Yes, you are a Priestess of the Goddess now. It would be expected for her to guide you in that way. To spread love and cherish and protect women." Marcellene said. "I wonder if she will guide you into raising up a new following for her? To indoctrinate other priestesses and spread her influence across the land once again?"

"I don't know," Mary said. "At first I was just hoping that being her follower I'd better be able to protect myself from being taken over by the magic and Kazorra." She hesitated, "But after this afternoon and what I did to those two? Knowing they will be happy together? It was.."

Her phone twittered, startling Mary so that she almost dropped her wine. Putting down the glass she turned her phone over to see the screen and after a second almost dropped that as well. On the screen was a waiting Face Time call from The Goddess. Next to the name was a little, stylized image of a multi armed woman with six breasts. Mary started to shake a little.

"It's her," Mary whispered.

"Yes." Marcellene said her tone surprisingly bland. After a pause she said, "Are you going to answer it?"

Reluctantly, Mary answered the call. The screen flickered and was replaced by the smiling image of a breathtakingly lovely woman with dark skin, glowing green catlike eyes and lustrous black hair. Huge gold earrings swayed as she moved and gold necklaces glittered against her skin.

"Hello, my lovely." The Goddess said, her voice practically dripping with the promise of lust and sex. "That was a wonderful little display you put on this afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it."

"You were watching that?" Mary asked cautiously.

"Of course my dear. Remember what I said about that ring of yours. It's a passage back into your world from the realm of the gods. You may have pledged yourself to my sister and locked your soul away from me for the time being, but that passage is still there. I can still see in, even if it's a little harder for me to come over myself."

"I... I'm sorry I had to do that, I really am. But I just didn't want you to... well, to take me over, or Julia." Mary said truthfully.

Kazorra laughed, "Oh that." She made a gesture as if brushing the issue aside. "Not to worry, I've already found a new acolyte to start spreading my influence in your world."

"You have? How?" Mary asked. "I thought I... well, my ring, was the only conduit?"

Kazorra's smile became sly and a just little frightening, "That you are my Love, and as I just said, I can still get in, just not as easily. But of course, the closer to you I stay, the easier it is. So, it was through you that I acquired my newest follower. Through the conduit I slipped into her mind when she was close to you and..." Kazorra paused and her smile transformed into something so beautiful and wicked that Mary thought she might have an orgasm just from seeing it. She continued, "...oh, let's say she was, very...receptive. I slipped in started giving her a new outlook on life. After some, oh, let's call it... persuasion, I'll have a new Priestess in your world and I can start rebuilding my following."

A sudden horrible thought occurred to Mary and she breathed, "Tony?"

Kazorra laughed and smiled but shook her head. "No, don't worry, I didn't take your delicious little helper. Although, I will admit I did consider it. I looked in on her a few times and even slipped into her dreams once or twice. You would be surprised at the truly depraved and wonderful things she does in her dreams. Or perhaps after making love to her today," Kazorra's grin turned wicked, "maybe you wouldn't be that surprised. Actually, I suspect that many of her carnal thoughts are relatively new and mostly thanks to you. Her lust has the tint of your magic about it. Make a few changes to your new intern did you?" She laughed again.

Mary blushed furiously. She had already made several changes to Tony, mostly without meaning to. It didn't surprise her to learn that she had also affected Tony's lusts and sex drive as well. "Don't hurt her." Mary pleaded.

At that, Kazorra seemed truly taken aback, "Who, Tony? Hurt her? My dear, I'm the goddess of lust and sex, not death or war or something wretched like that. Why would I hurt someone as delicious as her? No, she's of far more useful to me when she's helping fuel your lusts."

A little relieved, Mary sighed and said, "I just worry about her. She's only a kid."

Kazorra laughed, "My Love, so are you."

Mary blushed again. Compared to a goddess who was thousands of years old, her own age hardly even registered as a blip at the end of a very long chart. She brought her thoughts back to what the goddess had said earlier, "So if not Tony, then who?"

"Ah, you'd like to know that, wouldn't you?" Kazorra's smile widened until her gleaming white teeth seemed to fill the entire screen. Mary noticed for the first time that the incisors were slightly lengthened and pointed. Combined with the slitted green eyes, it made her appear almost feline. A cat toying with a mouse, how appropriate, Mary thought.

Kazorra continued, "I'm sure you'll find out soon enough my Love. Don't worry though, she's not your enemy any more than I am, despite what you may think. I'm just trying to get back into your realm. You were to be my ticket to ride, but since my sister has won your heart and the first class ticket, I'll be content to hitch hike, so to speak." Her image on the small screen smiled, "As long as it gets me back."

She winked, blew a kiss to Mary. "Have a wonderful evening my Love. I'll be seeing you soon."

The call ended.

"Well, that was interesting." Marcellene said wryly.

"I guess pledging myself to Ama-Ahrus didn't get rid of her," Mary said.

"No, it wouldn't. She is a goddess, she has more power than you can possibly imagine. A simple pledge to another goddess won't affect her. It just provides you a measure of protection. But I do believe what she said, I don't think she has any intention of harming you. In truth, she seems rather fond of you."

"Really? I kind of thought that might just have been an act."

"No, I don't believe so. I never worshiped Kazorra when I was alive as I was devoted to another, but in my position as priestess and sorceress to the Emperor, I had access to much old knowledge. My impression of Kazorra was never one of evil or maliciousness. She is simply out for her own pleasure and enjoyment, as is her role in the pantheon of gods. That, of course, would extend to her followers as well, as their pleasure is a form of worship and she feeds off that. I think she regards you as a follower of sorts, even if you are pledged to another. Your ring and what it can do are useful to her both because it allows her a way back in and because..." Marcellene hesitated then said, "well, because you like to have sex... a lot."

Mary's lips pressed together and her her eyebrows flattened. "Really? Other people have sex too, you know. So why is it they don't seem to have an ancient goddess calling them on the phone to chat about it afterward?"

Marcellene laughed into Mary's thoughts. "Perhaps you are just better at it than you believe." She laughed again then said a little more soberly,"But I suspect it is more likely to be attributed to the fact that they do not wear an artifact created by the Old Gods. Yes?"

"Yeah, I suppose." Mary conceded. "So who do you suppose is Kazorra's new plaything?"

"I was wondering that myself. By the way, she was speaking, it is someone you know. Not Julia, she already tried that. She said it was not Tony. One of the twins, Cassandra, her mother, her girlfriend... someone at work... there are so many possibilities." She paused."I suppose we will find out sooner or later."

"Wonderful," Mary muttered.

"I would not concern yourself about it overly much. I don't think she or her followers will cause you any issues, at least not for now. She is too reliant on you in her current, weakened state. Your powers and, uh... appetites, are a boon to her. And as I said, Kazorra seems to favor you. Having the favor of a goddess, two actually, is not a bad thing."

"Friends with a goddess?"

"Well, I would not quite say that. Generally speaking, gods and goddesses do not regard mortals as friends. They consider you too far beneath them. No, it would be more like you were a favored pet."

Mary guffawed. "Great. I'm now Kazorra's dog. Wonderful."

There was a jingling of keys in a lock and then Mary heard the front door open and close, followed by footsteps on the stairs. A few seconds later Julia appeared around the corner and Mary's heart did a little flip.

"Gods..." Mary breathed, "You're beautiful."

Julia looked up at the unexpected compliment and beamed. "Well, thanks. You're not so bad yourself." She walked over and wrapped her arms around Mary. "I missed you." They kissed deeply for several long seconds before Julia pulled back. Her nose wrinkled a little and a smirk spread on her lips. "But from the smell of you, I'd say you found something... or rather someone to occupy your time."

Mary felt her face heating. "Uh... yeah, maybe."

Julia's face flushed as well but Mary didn't think it was from embarrassment. "Good, you can tell me all about it while I'm screwing your brains out." She took Mary's hand and led her towards the bathroom. "But first a shower, you stink like some other woman and I'd much rather you smell like me."

* * *

Several hours later Mary was lying in a half doze with Julia asleep next to her. Julia's head was pillowed on Mary's belly, her long, black hair spread out like a glorious silk fan. Running her fingers through the glossy threads Mary whispered a prayer of thanks to her goddess for making this possible.

"Mistress?" Marcellene's voice floated softly through her thoughts.

"Yes?"

"I just thought of something. This afternoon, you linked all the women around you to yourself, remember?"

Mary felt her insides twitch as she thought back to this afternoon's festivities. The specific moments of the after noon were a little hazy but she did recall that of course. "Yeah, I made it so they would all cum whenever I... I did..." she trailed off. The corners of her lips twitched up into a mischievous smile. "Oh no."

Marcellene laughed into her thoughts, "You never reversed it."

Mary felt her cheeks heating to incandescence. "Then they all must have..."

Marcellene interrupted her, "Had a really great evening?"

It was Mary's turn to laugh. "I wonder what they thought of it? Sharing every orgasm Julia gave me tonight but not knowing why."

* * *

One last thing...

Kristy bit down on the hem of her tee shirt hard enough to cut through the fabric as she desperately tried to hold back the cries that wanted to escape her throat. Her muscles went taught as yet another searing wash of ecstasy flooded through her being. Her core at once seemed to become hard as steel and somehow turn to liquid at the same time. Her limbs thrashed and twitched with each spasm of rapture yet she was so utterly and completely drained by the relentless climaxes that she felt she wouldn't be able to move for a week.

Once the orgasm passed and she felt herself coming down, she blindly, desperately, groped around on her nightstand looking for her phone, wondering what time it was and trying to figure out how long this had been going on. Her hand found the smooth plastic slab in the dark and she turned it on. It read eleven thirty-five. She went to bed at about nine thirty and this had started a little after so this had probably been going on for at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Over an hour of near constant orgasm. No wonder she was so drained.

A part of her sex dulled mind, the logical part, wondered what was happening to her while another part of her mind, the part that still kind of believed in ghosts, pretty much had it figured out... well, sort of figured out. Somewhere her mystery woman, Mary Calise, was having sex, and somehow, she was sharing it.

Just like today down by the river in the park, every time one of those other women brought Mary to orgasm, Kristy had experienced it as well. Not only Kristy but apparently all the other women there as well. Kristy had no idea what kind of mind control or magic or whatever could cause this, but she was becoming certain that was what was happening.

As she lay there in her bed feeling the hot pulse of what had to be the most delicious afterglow she had ever experienced flowing through her veins, she moaned softly to herself and whispered, "What have you done to me, Mary."

As if in response, Kristy felt her insides tightening again and yet another surge of wetness flooding her sex. Her chest tightened and her nipples tightened as her milk began to flow yet again, soaking her shirt and the bed sheets.

"Uuuuungh." She moaned softly, losing herself in the building pleasure and forgetting to be quiet.

"Are you enjoying this, my Love?" A feminine voice, exotic, melodious and rich with the promise of even more bliss, floated through the room.