Changed Redux Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went back to the driver and her breath caught in her throat. It was her. Instantly, her heart started racing and wetness flooded her sex. She desperately wanted to run over and talk to the woman, introduce herself again, kiss her, fuck her... something, anything! But instead, she sat there paralyzed with shock, indecision, and arousal.

In only a couple minutes, the woman and her partner had gathered up a couple armloads of gear and walked off down one of the trails to do whatever they had come here for. Some kind of sampling Kristy guessed by the gear they had been holding.

Once they had disappeared into the woods Kristy became wracked with indecision. Why hadn't she done something! Why hadn't she jumped out and run across the lot? But what should she do? She had been thinking about nothing but this woman for weeks now and here she suddenly was, right in front of her. It was the perfect opportunity, maybe her only lustrous, to actually talk to the woman. But here she sat... indecisive, while the woman walked away.

The woman she thought to herself. Yes, she admitted to herself. That was certainly a factor of her indecision.

The object of her infatuation was another woman. That was something new for Kristy. Never in her life had she ever had any real interest in other women but suddenly, after that late night encounter, she was now looking at women in a whole different light. She found herself looking at them, studying them more closely, the curve of their hips, the shape of their thighs, the swell of their breasts, the tender skin at the nape of their neck, their beautiful eyes, their soft lips...

She shook her head trying to reign her wandering mind back in. Stop it! she railed at herself even as she felt the wetness in her panties grow. Why was she suddenly so turned on by women? She knew she had never been before... at least she didn't think she had. Thinking back she found it oddly hard to recall exactly. Had she been?

A little brown bird landed on the windshield wiper arm and sat there, startling Kristy back into this world. She watched the tiny animal as it looked around, it's head twitching about in quick, snappish movements as it surveyed the world around it. It was a brown with white marking and easily small enough to fit in her palm. Delicate little clawed feet griped the black metal of the wiper arm.

Never an outdoorsy type, Kristy looked at the little creature with some interest. Probably a sparrow, she thought to herself but then again that might only be because that was one of the few bird names she actually knew besides cardinals and robins which this little fella obviously wasn't. She leaned in closer but the bird must have seen her movement behind the windscreen because in a flurry of madly flapping wings it was gone.

Gone. Like her chance.

Kristy reached for the door handle.

* * *

Part Four ~ Training the Intern

"Maybe I should give you a little demonstration of the power of my authority, hmmm? Teach you to listen to your manager?" Mary said. Grabbing the bottom of Tony's tank top she pulled it roughly off over the girl's head, exposing a gold colored satin bra. The color of the bra looked fabulous against Tony's dark skin and Mary felt her blood heating in response. A little thrill coursed up Mary spine as she realized the bra had a front catch. With fingers that were starting to tremble she popped the catch, watching as the soft, satin cups snapped back revealing the luscious swelling of Tony's dark mounds. Her breasts were capped by largish nipples that were so dark they were almost black. Mary couldn't hold back a little gasp of anticipation as she imagined what the girl's skin was going to taste like.

Under her, Tony let out her own little cry at the feel of the air on her now exposed skin. "Please... touch me." She said, her tone richer and throatier but also more timid than it had been even a few moments earlier.

"The intern telling the boss what to do again?" Mary asked a little sharply. She placed a fingertip under Tony's chin and forced the girl to look up at her, "I thought we just went over this. Are you in charge here?"

Under her, Tony quailed a little then said, "No."

"'No' what?" Mary asked, one eyebrow arching sharply.

"No Mam, " Tony said with a little girl voice that almost made Mary gush on the spot.

"That's right," Mary said triumphantly, enjoying toying with this girl who just a few moments before was trying to toy with her. Mary was a little surprised at just how thoroughly satisfying it was to flip the tables like this. The satisfaction was a little diminished with the knowledge that it was the magic, not her own force of will, that made her soon to be lover so compliant, but it was still pretty hot.

Mary felt a kind of giddy, bubbly excitement in her core as she moved her hands up and slid them over the soft swell of Tony's breasts. She kneaded and fondled the beautiful mounds for several minutes, carefully avoiding the hard points of the girl's prominent nipples.

Tony's small gasps and inhalations of breath quickly turned into an almost constant moaning as her excitement built. She repeatedly thrust her chest towards Mary, trying to get her to touch her nipples but Mary carefully avoided the sensitive peaks and after a time Tony was becoming visibly frustrated. In apparent desperation, she reached for her own nipples but Mary pushed her hands back down firmly.

"I don't think so. You don't call the shots here, I do." Mary said, her words cool. "And when I decide to make you cum," she moved to the top of Tony's breasts, "You'll cum like you never have before." She took Tony's nipples in her fingers and gave them a firm rolling pinch.

Tony shrieked as her body convulsed with a powerful climax. Her back arched up, thrusting her breasts into Mary's hands as her head snapped back, her braided hair whipping around as she shook. Her fingers dug deep into the dirt as her body tried desperately to keep from falling off the earth and into the heavens.

Dropping down onto Tony, Mary wrapped her lips around one of the hard little peaks and sucked it into her mouth, stroking the stiff skin with the flat of her tongue while she continued to roll the other with her fingers. Her efforts were rewarded when in short order Tony gave another cry and came a second time with just as much fire as the first.

The girl's hands came up and wrapped deep into Mary's hair, clutching handfuls of the dirty blond strands, pulling Mary's lips hard against her burning skin. Tony cried out again and again as powerful waves of pleasure surged and rolled back and forth inside her.

Eventually, Mary decided the young woman probably needed a breather and she disentangled herself. She lay down beside the panting, sweat soaked Tony and admired again the girls dark, lusterous skin which practically shone in the dappled sunlight that was coming through the trees. Mary wondered wickedly what the rest of the woman looked like under those little shorts. Moving gently, she popped the snap then the zipper on the shorts. She pushed the top open a little and was pleased to see the panties matched the bra. The gold satin material shone deliciously under the denim and gave Mary a naughty idea.

Carefully, Mary slipped her phone out and snapped a couple of photos of the still delirious Tony. She got photos of the girl's breasts, her panties, and everything else. Then decided to get artsy and took a few at odd angles and from different perspectives.

Eventually Tony came back to reality but she didn't appear to mind that Mary was taking photos of her. In fact, she seemed to like it. For a couple minutes she just watched silently, probably still enjoying what was in all likelihood the most amazing afterglow of her life. Eventually, she began moving a little, trying to give Mary better poses. Finally, she asked shyly, "Where do you want me?"

Mary felt another little thrill at Tony being so willing to be photographed. Her eyes fell on the picnic table. The wood planks of the old table were weather-worn, scared and covered in graffiti but looked solid enough for what Mary had in mind. "There." She pointed.

Tony got up and brushing off the dirt, allowed her bra to drop to the ground as she climbed onto the tabletop. She moved to lie down but Mary stopped her.

"No. On you knees, facing away from me, I want to see that ass." Mary said. She took several more photos of the girl's ass and back in general. She liked the way Tony kept looking back over her shoulder at her expectantly with a shy little grin on her face. It was a far cry from the woman who just a short time ago was trying to seduce her boss.

When had Tony gone from commanding to obsequious? Mary thought. Yes, it had been right after Mary boosted her libido. She had thought at first that it was just a reaction to her new sensitivity and the feelings that Mary was subjecting her to but now she didn't think so. The change was too dramatic, to complete. With something between excitement and frustration Mary realized the magic was working on it's own again.

The idea that Tony was totally hers now was both thrilling and a little disappointing. While having yet another girl to play with and enjoy was certainly appealing to her raging sex drive, Mary had to admit that being seduced by the younger woman had been a surprising turn on.

But then again, the idea of having this woman obeying her every command was pretty alluring as well. "Put your hands on your ass, yeah like that," Mary said, snapping a few more photo. "Now slide those pants down, just a little. I want to see those panties." The camera on Mary's phone clicked away and with every pose, Tony became more energetic about her impromptu photo shoot.

When the young woman eventually slid the gold satin panties down over her curvy thighs Mary was so turned on by the whole endeavor that she almost came on the spot. The woman's mount was neatly trimmed down to just a small patch and as she moved, Mary could see that her outer folds were wet. When she sat up, Mary saw a single drop of moisture roll down the inside of her thigh, leaving a shimmering trail in its wake.

"Who is soaking wet now, huh girl?" Mary said with a bit of snark. "Why don't you spread those legs and give me a good view of that wet snatch?"

Wordlessly, Tony lay back on the table and spread her thighs, opening herself fully to Mary's camera. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked down the length of her body at Mary, who was at the foot of the table. The only things she still wore was the heavy work boots and her watch. Mary had to suppress a little moan at how amazingly beautiful she looked. "Dear Goddess, you're beautiful," Mary said.

Tony blushed and bit her lower lip before saying "Thank you." in a small, shy voice.

Allowing her eyes to trail down the length of Tony's body, she was struck by the dramatic difference between her dark skin and the bright pink that was just peeking out of the partially opened lips of her wet sex. The sight sent another rush through Mary and she said, "Touch yourself." Hearing the words on her own lips emboldened her and she added, "Get yourself off. I want to watch."

Her cheeks flushing even darker, Tony nevertheless complied with Mary's wishes. The started by running her fingers tenderly along the outer fold of her pussy and gradually working her way in towards her searing insides and her clit which was poking out from under its hood, practically begging for attention.

Mary watched for a few minutes and took dozens of photos before switching over to video. A few minutes later Tony was on the edge of another orgasm and Mary wasn't far behind. She was trying to hold the camera still on Tony's face as the woman came while at the same time squeezing her thighs together hard enough to make herself cum.

Finally Tony came with a scream that echoed off through the woods. Her back bent up like a bow as the muscles in her core and back went taught with her climax. Her free hand shot to her breast and savagely clutched at the sensitive mound as she bucked cried out again.

Unable to resist anymore, Mary set aside her phone and dropped to her knees at the end of the table. She spread Tony's legs and pulled the hand from her pussy. With a wicked smile, she sniffed the fingers, enjoying the rich sent of Tony's womanly arousal. She licked the fingers for a second before slipping them into her mouth and sucking all of Tony's wetness from them. "Delicious." She purred. "Maybe I'll try some right from the source."

Tony's only reply was an incoherent moan.

"I'll take that as a yes." Mary said and leaned in, slipping her tongue into the slippery velvet of Tony's pussy.

* * *

Interlude ~ Kristy the Watcher

Kristy walked quietly long the path, her senses fully alert for any indication of where her mystery woman might have gone. About every dozen steps or so she told herself that what she was doing was completely insane and that she should just go back to her car now and forget this whole thing ever happened. Then she would remember the way that woman had looked at her that night and the heat would flare between her thighs, driving all rational thought from her mind for the next few steps until another pang of doubt reared its ugly head.

This cycle repeated its self continually as she walked through the twisting maze of small dirt paths that wandered around the park, occasionally making their way down to the river and the smooth, paved bike trail. She had walked the trail at first since it was the easiest route but finding no one besides a couple joggers, she reluctantly started on the trails.

After about a half an hour of wandering around the paths Kristy came to the somewhat uncomfortable realization that she had no idea where she actually was. That thought immediately lead to the second realization that her phone was still in her car and she couldn't rely on Google Maps to get her out of this.

"Fuck." She muttered as she continued to walk. Well, the park isn't all that big. Sooner or later she had to hit either the main road, someones house or the river. Her next thought, coming immediately on the heels of the getting lost problem, was that she was almost definitely going to be late back to work now."Fuck." she muttered again. She stopped to look around and try to get her bearings.

Standing still, she closed her eyes and listened. After a couple seconds she heard what she was hoping for, a car, or more likely a truck since she heard it way out here. Ok, so the road was off to her right, that meant the bike trail was off to her left. At the next fork in the trail she turned left, hoping to get back to the trail and eventually the parking lot.

As she walked, disappointment welled up inside her, cold and heavy. It pooled low down in her stomach and made her feel slightly nauseous. Not only had she not found her mystery woman, but now she was going to be in trouble at work. This had turned out to be an absolutely fantastic idea she thought sarcastically. She cursed to herself again.

Then she heard something that made her freeze in her tracks. Had that been women talking? She stood absolutely still and listened, trying to get another hint of what she thought she may have just heard. Her own breathing sounded incredibly loud in her ears and she held her breath, straining her senses to their limits.

There! She turned her head to the left, looking through the underbrush. She bobbed and wove her head about but it was no use, the underbrush was far too dense to see more than a few yards. She moved off, down the trail looking for the next side path. As she walked quietly along. Still listening, she heard more and more noises coming from over to her left in the woods. Snatches of words she couldn't understand, a laugh and then... she paused... was that a moan? It was. It was followed by another, and another, and another.

Heat erupted between Kristy's thighs as she realized what was happening only a short distance away. She started walking again, faster this time. As her ears caught another moan, another sensation started building inside her. The sexual heat was now joined by another flare in her chest but this one didn't feel nearly as pleasant. No, the second flare was hot, burning jealousy. That other woman must be having sex with her mystery woman! How could she? She wanted that woman! She... she...

Kristy's thoughts trailed off and she stumbled to a stop as the absurdity of the whole situation came crashing down on her again. She was walking through the woods stalking a woman who had watched her masturbate at a gas station weeks ago. She had hardly even spoken to her that night. She didn't even know her name. For all she knew that woman she was with could be her girlfriend or maybe even her wife. Kristy had absolutely no right to be jealous here.

But she was. Gritting her teeth, she started walking again.

Strange, conflicting emotions swirled through her head and were perfectly matched by strange, conflicting feelings that swirled through her body. As she got closer to the source of the noises she wasn't sure if she was going to be sick or have an orgasm.

She rounded a bend in the path and with an abruptness that startled her, the undergrowth disappeared leaving her standing on the edge of a small cleared area. She froze in shock as she realized that the source of the noise she had been following was only a few paces away.

Quickly, she stepped back behind the nearest bushes.

There was her mystery woman with the black girl she had seen a short while ago getting something out of the truck back in the parking lot. Except now the black girl was no longer dressed for any kind of work. Her top was gone as were her shorts. The only thing she still wore was her clunky workboots. Kristy felt her insides go liquid at seeing her mystery woman on her knees between the girls spread thighs, her blond hair bobbing as she drove the young woman on to what sounded like a fabulous climax.

Kristy's hand slipped down to her crotch and pushed hard on her mount, making her moan softly. She pushed up and in with one finger, the seam of her tight jeans fell into just the right spot, making her gasp. Without thought, her hips started rolling slightly, increasing the sensations. Kristy's hand came up to her breasts and pinched her aching nipple. The wave of pleasure that shot through her sent her to her knees.

Fingers trembling with need, she fumbled with the button and zipper of her jeans. Finally getting them undone, she thrust her her hand into her panties. Her fingers slid through the soft curls making her shiver. Moving deeper, her middle finger slipped effortlessly between the wet lips of her pussy and located the hard little knot of pure ecstasy. With expert fingers she stroked the sensitive little button, quickly bringing herself closer and closer to rapture.

In the clearing, the black girl was moaning and crying out almost continuously, obviously having a very good time. Her entire body was twitching with every move Kristy's mystery woman made. The prostrate girl was kneading her own breasts, squeezing the mounds together and up repeatedly, her hands slipping up to the nipples which she was twisting and pulling savagely.

More than anything in the world at that moment, Kristy wanted to change places with that girl. To have her mystery woman between her legs, eating her out, Kristy, playing with her own breasts while the woman gazed up at her...

A bolt of pleasure shot through Kristy and she came, hard and sudden. She pushed her finger deep into her tender folds, feeling the wetness there soaking her panties as her insides convulsed. She bit her bottom lip hard enough to taste blood as she tried to contain the cries that so desperately wanted to escape her throat. Wave after searing wave of bliss coursed through her body as the real world slipped momentarily out of Kristy's mind.