Changed Redux Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time, Kristy came down from her orgasmic high and reality started slipping back into place. With a bit of a start, she looked up, hoping no one had seen her masturbating while watching two strangers having sex in a public park.

With an even greater shock, Kristy realized that she wasn't actually alone in watching the display of sapphic lust going on just a few paces away. About a quarter way around the clearing, there was another audience. Two other women were watching the lewd display as well.

A wave of searing embarrassment and strangely enough, fresh excitement, flooded through Kristy at the idea that some other women might have seen her watching and playing with herself. It was bad enough to admit to herself what she had just done and she had no idea what she would have done if her mystery woman had caught her. But the idea that a total stranger, and a woman, two of them actually, had been watching her was... was... what? She felt her heart hammering in her chest and fresh wave of excitement coursed through her. A turn on?

Confused and aroused, Kristy looked at the two women and noted that their eyes were solidly locked on the main event and not on her at all.

Unsure of what to do, her mind still fogged by afterglow, Kristy carefully scooted back a bit further into the undergrowth and settled in to watch.

* * *

Part Five ~ Four Way

Tony shrieked in rapture as another orgasm cascaded through her body. Her new, magically supercharged sex drive now making her ever ready and eager for more. It had only been a few minutes or so since her previous orgasm but that no longer mattered. Tony was once again screaming as her slippery, sticky essence coated Mary's lips and cheeks. The old wood under Tony's backside was turning dark with the wetness that flowed from the girl like a waterfall.

Mary pulled back a little to catch her breath and noticed with a cold shock of horror that they were no longer alone.

About thirty feet away two women stood gaping at them, one had her hands over her mouth in either shock or amusement, Mary couldn't tell. The other just stood there, wide eyed. They both looked to be thirty somethings and were dressed for running. Presumably, they had just been out on the trail and noticed that what was happening in the picnic area was most decidedly not on the approved list of activities for this park.

One of the women was slightly shorter with fair skin and platinum blond hair pulled back in a thick ponytail. The taller one was a bit curvier, very dark haired, and had impossibly long legs.

Mary was about to pull Tony off the table and drag her behind the nearest bushes when she looked again and noticed that the taller one had dropped her hands from her mouth and was blighting her lower lip in a way that Mary recognized. The woman was liking what she saw. As she watched, one of the woman's hands drifted slowly towards her Jogbra encased breasts, the hand making a tentative stroke of the sensitive skin before dropping a little lower. To a casual observer, it probably would have looked like nothing but Mary suspected it was actually something a bit more.

A whole new kind of excitement coursed through Mary and she made a split decision. She bent down and wrapped her lips around Tony's prominent clit, making the girl cry out again. She positioned herself carefully so that she could look over the length of Tony's body and still keep an eye on the women to see what they would do.

Trying not to be obvious, Mary kept sneaking little glances at the women as she drove Tony rapidly and relentless higher.

"Oh fuck... too much! Too much! I'm... ungh... I'm gonna..." Tony cried, "I'm... ungh!" Her body jerked as a hard, fast orgasm hammered through her. "Cumming!"

Another gush of wetness flooded Tony's pussy as she came. Feeling the woman's vagina contracting, hearing the cries and tasting the sex was absolute rapture for Mary and without even realizing what was happening, she also slipped over the edge. Her body convulsed and she gasped into Tony as her core contracted while molten heat burned through her.

She managed to lift her eyes in time to see the taller woman grabbing the shoulder of the blond and pull her closed as they both stared openly, lust burning in their eyes.

The air shimmered.

A thrill coursed up Mary's spine as she wondered what just changed.

The taller, dark haired woman stepped in even closer to the smaller blond. Her hand going from the blond's shoulder to the nape of her neck. The brunette leaned in and seemed to whisper something in her friend's ear that made her blush and turn her head away for a second before glancing quickly, almost reluctantly, back.

Mary noted that the taller one didn't make any movement away from her friend after whispering so close in her ear. In fact, if anything she was leaning in even closer. Mary felt her insides clench when the brunette closed in the last few inches and started to gently nuzzle the neck of the blond while her hand slipped down to the small of the woman's back, just above her ass. At first, the shorter woman gave a startled little jerk and seemed to be resisting her friend but after a minute she relaxed into the attention. Her hand came up and gripped the taller woman's dark hair, guiding her lips farther down to the top of her exposed shoulders.

Her own inner fire now raging, Mary stood up. Ok ladies, you like the show so far, try this. She pulled off her shirt and slipped her pants down, struggling with her boots for a minute before finally managing to get them off. She climbed onto the table and settled herself onto Tony's prone form, loving the stark contrast between her own pale skin and gorgeous dark, chocolate brown of her latest lover.

When Mary looked back over, the two joggers were openly making out over by the trail, their hips pulled together, arms wrapped around each other. As Mary watched, the taller one slipped her hands under the waistband of her partner's running shorts and began fondling her ass. This seemed to startle the shorter woman back into some semblance of reality because she suddenly broke the kiss and Mary could hear her saying, "No, no... we can't do this. I... we need to stop. I can't..."

Mary couldn't hear what the taller one said but it apparently worked because the shorter blond halted her attempts to get away and froze, looking down at the ground. Even from this distance, Mary could see the brilliant red flush that came to her cheeks. The brunette lifted her chin, murmured something to her then kissed her tenderly on the lips. Within a few seconds, they were back to their passionate make-out session and the brunette had her hands back down the blonds shorts.

Mary looked down at Tony who was lying on the table top, clearly exhausted but also very clearly wanting to continue. "Guess what," Mary whispered. "Don't look now, but we have an audience."

Tony's eyes snapped open and she started to get up. "What?" She hissed.

"No, no... shhh... it's ok. Trust me, they like watching." Mary said, managing to hold Tony down while at the same time fondling her breasts. The stimulation worked as intended and Tony sat back with a groan, "Ungh... how do you do that to meeee?"

"Practice," Mary smirked. "Now, let's give our new friends an even better show, shall we?"

Dazedly, Tony rolled her head enough to see the two women by the trail. Mary looked as well.

The women were still wrapped in their passionate make-out session and had by now lost all pretext of trying to stay hidden from Mary and Tony. Mary wasn't sure if they had figured out that she and Tony were now aware they were being watched or, more likely, Mary thought, they had just lost themselves completely to the passion of the moment.

Either one worked for Mary, she was enjoying the show regardless. A glance down at Tony told her that the intern was liking what she saw as well. As they watched, the brunette slipped her hand from the blond's ass, around to the front and in between her partner's legs.

The blond gave a short, startled cry followed by a series of soft, moaning noises. Her hips started rocking and she dropped her head onto the brunette's shoulder, clinging to her as if for dear life.

"She's not going to last long." Tony breathed as she raised her hands to Mary's breasts. She gave a startled little inhalation of breath when she felt the wetness on Mary's nipples. Looking a bit wide eyed she asked, "What the fuck? Milk? You're milking? Wait... what?" She started to sit up, "Did you have a baby?"

"No," Mary said lustily, enjoying the heat that radiated from her nipples at Tony's touch. "It's a... a long story. I'll..." she broke off as Tony gave her a tentative pull that drew a little trickling white rivulet from each nipple, "I'll explain... it later."

"You better because this is fuckin' weird! Hot, but kinda weird." Tony said, giving Mary's nipples another pull. She was rewarded with another spurt of hot creamy liquid that sprinkled down onto her where the white spots stood in stark contrast to her ebony skin. She sucked in a little gasp of excitement and Mary joined her. "Holy shit! That's kinky as fuck!"

A little whimpering cry by the trail drew Mary's attention and she turned her attention back to their audience. The taller woman was clearly in full command now, supporting the smaller woman up as her body sagged against her friend. Finally, the little blond cried, "Sheila, no, no, no... I can't... no, no... please..."

"Oh, yeah you can Baby. Cum for me. Come on, gush you little bitch." The brunette hissed harshly, holding the smaller woman tightly while driving her relentlessly on.

"No... I...I... ugh... aaagh!" The blond's inarticulate mumbling became a cry as entire body hunched forward, collapsing like a rag doll into her friend's arms. Her slim body shuddered and she moaned loudly supported by her taller friend's embrace as she rode what Mary suspected was her first lesbian climax.

Beneath her, Tony was squirming around into a new position. She felt Tony's hands on her ass, trying to get Mary up onto her knees. She obeyed Tony's direction, wondering what the woman was planning. Tony slid out from under her and gently but firmly guided Mary into a new position. She got Mary to lay down on the table top facing away from her. Moving back, she slid her legs in till they were pussy to pussy like two pairs of scissors.

Electricity seared through Mary at the contact of her clit against Tony. They both grunted as Tony started working her hips in a steady, rolling motion. She felt Tony's wet lips slipping over her own, felt the muscles of her legs flexing under her soft skin, felt the woman's clit brushing against her own.

"This isn't... getting... you a... raise... you know." Mary gasped out between thrusts of their hips.

"Fuck the raise." Tony panted, "Mary, as long... as... as we can... do this... everyday..." She bent down and gripped one of Mary's tits, pulling hard on her stiff nipple spraying them both with milk. "...I'll work for free!"

The stimulation of her sex was rapidly becoming exquisite and Mary's world was devolving into a sweating, rocking ocean of rapture as Tony drove them both ever higher with the rolling of her hips that was now so fast it was almost frantic. Their wetness mingled and spread as their excitement built. Mary allowed her eyes to close so she could concentrate on the feel of her lover, the scent of their arousal, the sound of her moaning and the wet, slurping noises their sex.

She heard a little cry of ecstasy and assumed it was her audience but after a moment it registered with her sex fogged mind that the sound came from the wrong direction. She turned her head and opened her eyes, examining the woods on the other side of the clearing for a moment. Did she see someone moving over there in the bushes? Was someone else watching?

She was surprised out of her thoughts when she felt tentative fingers caress her other breast and she jerked her head around to see the brunette from the trail looking down at her, lust burning in her hazel eyes. Her cheeks had flushed to a deep red and she looked embarrassed but also determined. She asked, "I thought we might join your party since you didn't seem to mind us watching."

Mary caught the "I thought", not "we thought" and looked at the blond who was standing a couple feet back and asked, "Does your friend want to..." she gasped as Tony managed to hit just the right spot, then continued, "does she want to join us too?"

The brunette... Mary tried to recall what name the blond had the out a few minutes ago. Sheila, that had been it. Sheila looked over her shoulder at the blond who looked, if anything, even more embarrassed. Without turning to Mary, almost as if she was telling the woman what to do, or maybe just giving her confidence, "Oh, Anna wants it too."

Anna looked down at the ground, refusing to make eye contact but Mary could see that she was squeezing her thighs together and moving her hips slightly as she stood there. After a second she looked back over Tony and Mary's position, licked her lips and nodded, her hand drifting over her breast and to her upper chest above the bra. There her fingers slowly traced the pale, exposed skin.

Mary's excitement jumped to the edge of climax at the prospect but she managed to say, "Ok, but it's not... fair if you... have... clothes... on and we... don't!"

Without hesitation, Sheila started stripping her clothes off. Anna started moving but was decidedly more reluctant and unsure. Sheila was apparently not having that though when she had removed everything from her long, sexy body, she began helping her friend.

Sheila pulled the Jogbra up over Anna's head exposing small, firm breasts capped by little pale pink nipples. The smaller woman shivered a little as she was exposed and made a halfhearted effort to cover herself.

Mary thought she actually heard Sheila growl as she dropped to her knees in front of the smaller woman, slipping her shorts and panties down in the process. Before Anna could react, Sheila had wrapped her arms around the smaller woman and pulled her in close, burying her face in the blonde's breasts which were now at face height. When Sheila's lips found one of Anna's little nipples the blond let out an adorable, surprised squeak.

Mary felt her body tensing up for yet another orgasm as Tony continued to work. Squeezing her thighs together, Mary could feel Tony's skin sliding over her, smooth, wet and slippery. Mary's eyes fluttered closed again and she let the rapture flow through her. Hands were on her breast and thought it might be Sheila again but when she opened her eyes it was Anna, tentatively caressing her. Sheila was right behind her, guiding her movements while her own hands wandered freely over the smaller woman's slim body.

Mary thrilled at this and brought her hand up, cupping her breast, offering it to Anna.

Anna hesitated again but Sheila didn't. With her hand on Anna's neck, Sheila guided her friend's lips to Mary's waiting nipple. Tentatively at first but with rapidly growing enthusiasm, Anna licked and then suckled Mary's nipple. For obvious reasons, she appeared to be surprised when she tasted Mary's milk but that surprise quickly turned to excitement as Mary felt her flow increases in response to the woman's lips. Soon the blond was moaning loudly into Mary's breast, drinking her in while rapidly approaching the edge of her own climax yet again. Glancing down, Mary saw that Sheila's fingers were pumping rapidly in and out of the smaller woman's sex.

Mary felt herself tip over the precipice and her center convulsed as molten rapture burned through her veins. I want them all to cum with me. she thought as she came.

The air shimmered.

The three other woman all cried out in unison as they all climaxed.

Again, Mary heard a strangled cry off somewhere on the opposite side of the clearing but when she turned her head to look she found that her view was obstructed with arms and legs. Soon another climax was building inside her and she forgot about the noise in the woods.

For some time, screams and moans of rapture echoed around the forest as the four woman shuddered and writhed in wave after wave of fantastic ecstasy. Bodies intertwined, arms, legs, breasts, fingers, mouths...

Mary lost track of who she was touching and who was touching her. Hands were everywhere on her body and her own hands seemed to be everywhere as well. Breasts were before her face and she suckled them, a pussy came into view and she slipped fingers into it, lips hovered over her and she kissed them. Throughout it all, delicious, glorious rapture flowed through her veins as she came again and again and again.

* * *

Interlude ~ Kristy's Escape

Kristy writhed on the ground as another climax crashed over her. Dirt, sticks, and leaves were stuck to her clothes and her hair was becoming a hopelessly tangled mess as she thrashed helplessly about. Somehow, her entire body now seemed to be controlled almost completely by her pussy. Dimly through the haze of pleasure, she tried to figure out what was happening to her. She had been watching the orgy going on across the clearing and enjoying the show immensely when suddenly a wave of... something, seemed to wash through her. At least she thought it did, that part was a little hazy. Then a couple seconds later, she started to cum.

Startled by the suddenness of the climax, she had cried out but quickly managed to get herself under control... well, her voice at least. The rest of her body had quickly slipped far beyond her ability to control.

She lost count of the number of times she had reached orgasm in the last, what? Hour? Two? She didn't know anymore. All she knew was that if she didn't stop soon her heart might burst.

A cry echoed out across the clearing and she turned her bleary-eyed gaze in that direction. The four women were wrapped about each other on the top of the picnic table, a sapphic tangle of arms, legs, hair, breasts, lips...

Kristy moaned to herself as another climax started building in her core. She wasn't even touching herself but it didn't seem to matter. After less than a minute she felt her insides contract violently as the wave crested within her. She bit her wrist in an attempt to muffle the noises she was finding were increasingly hard to contain. Not that anyone over there would likely notice. She heard several cries from the women as at least a few of them came as well. She wondered for a moment why it was that they all seemed to be climaxing together every time but the thought was soon washed away in yet another torrent of rapture.

Fear was beginning to build inside Kristy as the chain of climaxes seemed endless and her body showed no signs of stopping. At first, it had been amazing, having a whole string of intensely powerful orgasms for no apparent reason. But the longer it went on the more nervous she got. Would this stop? And what was causing it?

The only thing she could think of was that something about being so close to those other women having sex was causing her body to respond. It seemed ridiculous but what else could be causing this?

When the next climax was over, she made a concerted effort to get up and head back to her car. With the river in view, she had gotten her bearings and now had a decent idea of which way she should be heading.

Her arms and legs felt like rubber as she staggered and stumbled back up the path. She had only made it a few hundred paces before she felt her core tightening again. She whimpered but kept walking right up until the spasm of ecstasy started and dropped her to her knees. She moaned loudly as her hands cupped her breasts through her shirt. Her chest was soaking wet and she knew that milk must have been flowing from her almost the entire time as she let down in her excitement.