Changed Redux Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled, Kristy tried to sit up but just as she did the full weight of the orgasm crashed over her and she dropped back to the bed with another moan. "Whooo... whoooo are..."

The voice chuckled softly into the darkness of her room. Or was it only in her head? She couldn't tell.

"I am the Kazorra Dar Nok, Empress of the Third Realm, Ruler of Earthly Delights. Guardian of all things beautiful, enjoyable, delicious... sensual... pleasurable. Goddess of Lust."

An even greater thrill of rapture coursed through Kristy's body as the words floated through her mind seeming to burn smoldering tracks through her very soul. She cried out again as the scorching heat took control of her, washing away all conscious thought. After a time the wave passed and she managed to gasp out, "Goddess of Lust?"

"Yes my Love. Lust, pleasure, rapture. All of that and more. I have been away from your realm for many eons but now the way is opening for me and I desire to return. To do this, I am in need of new agents in your world, new acolytes, new followers..."

Before her eyes, Kristy saw an image forming over her bed. Hovering over her was a glowing, ethereal visage of a breathtakingly beautiful woman but she was unlike and woman Kristy, or probably anybody else for that matter, had ever seen. She had six arms, six breasts, and a long, feline looking tail. Kristy couldn't be sure but she thought that the vision hovering over her also had fangs when she smiled.

"I also need one more thing, my Love." The specter said, it's hands floating down to caress Kristy's body.

Wherever the hands touched searing cold erupted through Kristy's skin matched by burning pleasure. She gasped and arched her back.

"I need a new High Priestess. Someone to recruit new followers for me, to show them the beauty of rapture, to lead them home to me..." The figure floated down and settled across the top of Kristy's body, sinking into her just the slightest bit, draping over her, surrounding her.

Blinding pleasure exploded through every fiber of Kristy's being. Her mind became filled with a hundred, a thousand, a million images of womanly lust. She opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out, she was paralyzed with rapture.

"...I want you to be that Priestess, my Love, and I will give you powers that you could only dream of." The voice, hot, rich and thick with the promise of endless delights, poured directly into Kristy's soul.

"YES!" Kristy screamed as a whole new world of pleasure opened up inside her.

* * *