Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

"Hey, Em. Roll over! I'm sending you out with an arse full'a spunk!" Ray grunted to his softly snoring, eighteen year old, girlfriend.

He put a hand to her and shoved at her. In a hesitant and sleep dulled response she rolled onto her stomach seemingly without waking. Becky silently marveled at his control of the teenage slut. In the cold light of day her infatuation already gave him control of her, but asleep his influence was even more pronounced. Becky, though turned on by the thought of having that kind of control, thought, in this case Emma was just a bit pathetic to give it to such an old useless prick in the first place.

Immediately Ray's hand stroked a quick slalom down Emma's back. She was lying on her front, fast asleep, her head turned toward the window, mouth slightly open. Pyjamas on but rucked up, showing off a pale pink belly, a little too big, but baby soft and creamy. Her tits were covered by the baby blue t-shirt, that was the top half of her pyjamas. The fabric was sheer against the prominently visible and enticing orb of her tit that emerged just by her arm pit. The waistband of the satin style blue and pink pyjama bottoms was low, showing the upper curves of her big ass and the warm shadowy cleavage between them. The pyjama legs were up around her knees.

Ray's hand slid quickly down to her ass, the slalom becoming a ski jump from her broad upper back to her slim waist to her big pert buttocks. He cupped a prominent cheek and squeezed hard. Emma stirred a little, her cheeks sleepily swelling as she subconsciously smiled at his touch. Her lips pouted subconsciously and she licked her lips.

Ray grabbed the waist band of her pyjamas with his free hand and yanked them hurriedly and forcibly down past her knees to her ankles and then let out a moan as his eyes feasted on her naked bottom. The pert, creamy fleshed orbs as ever his for the taking.

Emma, shocked to awakening by the voracity of her disrobing, let out a sleepy moan, looking back over her quivering shoulder, her face a pretty picture of shock and anticipation.

She knew this mood. Ray was horny and dominant. This wasn't going to be a slow, gentle, loving making session, or a fun energetic shag-fest. He wanted to fuck. Hard. Aggressive. He wanted to dominate and control. To use her to slake his lusts. This morning she was his bit of rough.

He rolled onto her, sliding his naked legs around the outside of hers, clamping her legs together with his knees. Then he reached down between them and grabbed his cock, positioning, aiming, prodding. He was going to dry fuck her right up the arse. He wanted to shove her head into the pillow to muffle her moans and soak up her tears, wanted to prove his total control of her by deliberately hurting her and watching as she obediently took it, allowed the pain, used it to prove her love for him, her absolute loyalty.

The more pain she felt the better, the more he recognised and believed her total and complete belonging. Emma was Ray's, for better and for worse. This was just an example of for worse. And it wouldn't be the last.

He drove that meat home hard, slamming the whole shaft into her searing hot rectum in one power driven thrust that saw his rounded buttocks tighten and flex into a pair of crescents. Emma's sweet cushioning bottom taking the slamming blow like a juggernaut into a pillow. Emma arched up and back but her body was going nowhere under his. And as Becky knew it would, his hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face down hard into the pillow as his brutalising anal thrusting began, slamming that tree branch cock hard and deep right into her tight, hot arse like a ten-ton hydraulic piston.

Right at that moment Becky noticed Barry Mather, Ray's younger brother. He was standing in the door way watching and listening intently. He quietly pushed the bedroom door wide open to get a better view of the old and bedraggled double bed, that was rocking and creaking loudly under Ray's hardcore anal fucking pace. The bedstead was slamming in a loud and erratic pace against the wall and adding its own rattling drumbeat to the grunts and moans of the horny lovers.

Barry was already naked, his eyes were aflame with an almost demonic, bestial lust. They were locked to Emma's pale fleshed nakedness.

And it was obvious that he was, at least in his mind, replacing his brother with himself. He quietly shuffled into the bedroom and stood in the shadows in the corner, to the right of Becky's own vantage point and watched in hungry horny silence.

Emma's simpering cries, curses and pleas for mercy, though utterly muffled, were clearly and exquisitely audible to Becky. It was as if the window pane wasn't separating them at all. As though she was sitting at the bedside watching with an intimate proximity. And, as far as Ray was concerned, Emma's whimpering complaints fell on absolutely deaf ears.

Emma strained and quivered under him, her muffled cries becoming more and more desperate as her boyfriend savagely fucked her backside without concern or remorse. Finally he let go of the back of her head and reached under her for her pendulous teenage tits. Either incidentally or because they were in sync, Emma lifted herself up onto her elbows, allowing Ray easy access to her shaking, shuddering breasts, while she threw her head back, tossing her brunette tresses and squealed.

"Oh! Hurt me Ray! Ughh! Hurt me some more! Fuck! Make me suffer! Fuck my arse!" She wailed at the top of her voice.

Ray pounded into her rectum, growling and wheezing, over-exerting himself and boiling over with the sheer unadulterated pleasure of this dominant rough anal fuck. His pummeling scrotum slapped at her, like a pair of wrecking balls against her cum seeping, pouting labia.

He clawed at her soft fleshy bottom with his free hand, pushed two fingers up her arse hole alongside his cock, stretching and tightening the damp scalding tunnel even more, groaning at the feel of it cinching tighter than ever around his ready to burst erection. He slid his hand back and then started to spank her hard, loud whip-crack sounds filling the room, where were drowned out almost at once by Emma's resounding response.

"Oh God! Fuck! Yeah! I fucking love it. Spank my arse Ray! Hurt me babe! Fucking spank me!"

It drove the older man right over the edge and he let out a wheezing guttural groan of absolute exquisite sexual euphoria and then ground his hips against her soft ass cheeks in orgasmic glee. He quaked and quivered, groaning and shivering as he shot his thick, hot, plentiful load right up her ass.

Becky got off on watching them together, the sadomasochism that obviously lit Emma's sexual fires and the sheer drama of the huge climatic eruption from Ray, though the guy was undoubtedly a prick.

He came hard, then clambered exhaustedly up off her naked and well pummeled young body.

"Goin' f'r shower, babe." - He muttered to her and left.

Barry, unnoticed by his brother, waited until Ray was out the door and heading for the bathroom and then quietly shut it behind him and shifted over to the bed. McDonald lay there exhausted and glowing and nearly orgasmic. Becky could see the fingers of one hand were under her and stroking little circles against her engorged clit. Riding her wave toward the crest of orgasm.

Barry's burning eyes assaulted Emma with that perpetual and aggressive lust that seemed to make his eyes glow red like the eyes of a demon. His smoking gaze fell deliberately over her on display teenage charms, pyjama bottoms hooked around her ankles, pyjama top rucked up around her upper chest, the duvet thrown back and kicked to the foot of the bed, her bare bottom up, exposed and waiting.

His erection was already at full mast and it put his brother's monster meat to shame. It was elephant sized, gratuitous, almost stupidly proportioned as if it's distended, bloated form was a vulgar expression of the sheer power of his lust for McDonald. Huge, mammoth, the swollen crimson crown flared horse-shoe wide around its ridge and pulsating disgustingly. The shaft as wide in its girth as Becky's shapely ankles. The obscene length bulged with uneven muscle and the pulsating continued down the length through the intricate network of thickly knotted veins that pushed visibly up against the silken foreskin. His pendulous scrotum, swinging halfway down to his knees, swayed as he advanced toward the bed. The balls visibly churning with spunk, were the size of Becky's fists.

He went straight for it, no attempt to persuade or seduce, one hand hooked quickly over her mouth to silence the inevitable cries for help, the other simultaneously cupping and squeezing her naked bottom as he hauled himself up on top of her.

"Hold still Em," He muttered into her ear. "This won't take long, you already got me half way, you fucking dirty little cunt!"

He pinned her with his weight and rammed his immense shaft straight up her anus, grabbing the base of his vile meat and stabbing it past the spunk lubricated puckered star of the entryway to her rectum. He used his dick like a pile driver.

Even though her position gave her the perfect view, an almost x-ray view, of his vile shaft driving impossibly deep into the tiny little anal tunnel of Emma McDonald's arse, Becky couldn't believe the teenage girl could take it. Was taking it.

But her face painted an exquisite picture of the level of torment she felt in doing just that.

The hand still covered her mouth but spittle seeped and high pitched groans blasted between Barry's vice fingers. Emma's lush brown eyes were screwed shut, inexorably tight, long lashes dancing with pressure released tears which collected on her lashes and trickled down the outer edges of her eyes, sliding down cheeks that flushed beetroot.

Sweat beaded and trickled from her brow, staining her hair, flattening her fringe to her vein pulsing temples. Her nostrils flared, her jaw clenched and a muffled, quavering, wailing, screaming moan of sheer agonised despair burst from her. It was clear and long and loud even through Barry's manual gag. But Becky knew it wouldn't reach as far as Ray in the shower.

Barry bottomed out. His huge ball sack slamming like an iron bolas into her pouting pussy lips. Emma suddenly wet herself. Urine bursting from between her thighs and staining the sheets beneath her.

Becky wondered if that was caused by pain or perverse masochistic pleasure.

Barry sodomised his brother's pretty girlfriend twice as hard and twice as fast as Ray could ever manage. And Emma suffered with every inward and outward stroke. Suffered under his clawing hands, his abusive slamming ball sack punching at her damp pussy. His blunt, prominent hip bones pummelling and bruising her soft, fleshy bottom, must feel like sledgehammers battering her arse, Becky thought. She suffered through his free-hand clawing at her shuddering breasts, tweaking and pulling and twisting at her nipples. Barry growled with animalistic pleasure, lost in his own sexual gratification. If it hadn't been for Ray's spunk lubricating, and his none too small dick stretching her arse a little, Barry would surely have torn Emma a new one by now, Becky thought.

The younger brother didn't take any longer to reach his climax in McDonald's sexy anus than the elder had. He pummeled her soft cushioning buttocks with ever faster and more erratic thrusts, groaning and snarling his excited motions.

Watching, Becky read Emma's mind, saw in her face and manner, the lack of struggling, the lack of passion or resistance, that she had resigned herself to accepting the grunting force of her anal rape, knowing that she couldn't stop it. All she could do was to hope Ray would come back into the bedroom and put a stop to it. And that he would understand and realise that she hadn't been consenting to his brother ramming his dick up her ass like a demented sadist.

"Squeeze my dick, you jail-bait bit'a rough, squeeze it while I bugger you! Little cunt! Squeeze harder! Harder!" Barry grunted, louder than he should have, but he didn't care anymore. Ray could have walked in and it wouldn't have stopped Barry from fucking Emma's hot saucy bottom to climax.

Emma whimpered and obediently started to strain, squeezing her anal muscles as hard as she could around the mammoth proportioned invader, riding along the waves of hot frictional pain that swelled in her young loins.

Becky could see it in the sexy teenager's flushed face, the intensity, the tightly screwed up eyes, the furrowed brow, the tightening throughout her body and limbs. She strained and shook and moaned until Barry's climax abruptly peaked.

Barry yelled, slammed his hips against her bottom one last time and then lay there for a few moments flat on her, his strong, meaty, tattooed body trembling and jerking, a guttural gurgling noise emanating from his throat that came in grumbling snarls of orgasmic exertion.

"No!" He snapped suddenly.

He leaned up and Becky watched that huge shaft of malformed meat slide out and come free of Emma's anal mouth with a resounding pop. And still his spunk was bursting forth from that huge, thickly swollen cock head.

Becky counted a half dozen thick spurts arching like bull-whips up through the air to splatter down across Emma's bottom and back. She could practically see the girl's flesh blistering with the searing heat of the ejaculated fluid, little swirling clouds of steam rising from the cooling seed.

Emma wailed in renewed anguish through his clamped hand as her flesh was scalded. Barry snatched hold of his throbbing erection and quickly stuffed it up her cunt, ramming it in hard and deep, all the way in. And snarling as he did so.

"No sloppy fucking seconds for me, yer little bitch! I'm spunkin' up in yer fucking pussy. Gonna give yer a fat belly I am!" He growled in guttural delight and he thrust in her cunt, grinding fiercely against her as he shot the remainder of his load into her pussy.

Becky could see his scrotum visibly palpitating, like a pendulous second heart, pumping his thick, pressurised spunk out of his body and into hers. He was still coming when he pulled out of her cunt. Unconcerned, he let his cock shoot it's stuff wherever while he grabbed Emma and pulled her over to him, rolling her onto her back, dumping a load over her quivering tits and then shoveling his still spewing cock into her mouth, humping her face and feeding more and more of his shaft down her gullet until her face was pressed to his leanly muscled abdominals and his cock was shoved as far in as it would go.

"Swallow it slut! Swallow it whole!" He groaned as he finally felt his climax abating, and his erection eventually wilting.

He dragged his immense but softening shaft out of Emma's throat and then got her to lick the residue spunk that he'd either shot onto himself or had smeared onto his flesh by pressing against hers.

Barry had her work like that, panting exhaustedly, sometimes dry retching as her visibly bloated belly lurched, trying to empty itself of the spunk she had been forced swallow, until he heard the sound of the shower stop. Then, quick as a flash, he was up and out of the bedroom. The next second and with perfect timing, he was standing in the hall, outside the bathroom waiting for Ray to emerge. Barry shoved his way quickly past his older brother and hopped into the shower himself, naked and unconcerned, making out to Ray that he had been waiting outside all this time for him to finish.

Ray smiled to himself at his brother's lack of modesty and returned to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist while using another one to soak up the water trapped in his black Grecian curls. He looked at Emma who was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking exhausted, disheveled and a little green, trying to stop herself from vomiting up Barry's spunk. Ray did a double-take and then laughed at his cum-drenched teenage girlfriend.

"Christ Em! Did I cum that much?! You're a right mess aren't you! You'd better hop in the shower when Barry gets out."

Becky smiled. There'd be no hot water left for the poor dumb slut.

<><><>

Becky awoke with a start. The dream buzzing around in her head.

She hadn't heard from Emma in months, since she and her boyfriend moved away.

There had been a couple of texts but Becky had never been particularly fond of the younger woman. She had just used her to her advantage whenever the opportunity came up. She was still a bit surprised that Emma hadn't realised she had been used.

She reached over and checked her phone for the time. It had only been a couple of hours.

She glanced over her phone again, for missed calls or texts but there was nothing. Christ! Since Jeni had moved out and Parker was around all the time she was stuck by herself.

She didn't have the cash to enjoy herself and her mates all seemed to have abandoned her.

The filthy fuck noises had stopped next door but she could hear them talking, as clearly if they were in her room.

"C'mon babe! Get it together, I'm still up for more!"

"I'm knackered Kase! And sore! Can't you give me a half hour or somethin'?"

Becky sighed to herself. Wide awake again now. And hot and thirsty. She got out of bed and threw on some French knickers and a plain white vest top she sometimes used for sleeping in, when she found herself sleeping alone. Then she got up and headed for the kitchen.

And she could still hear them in there! Fuck these fucking walls were thin!

"C'mon Sandy, I've still got loads 'a spunk t'put in you! An' I'm still horny!"

"Just a half hour, Kase. Then I'll nab some baby oil or something and you can go for yer life. More coke too though eh?!"

"Fer fuck's sake Sandy!" Parker growled. "Alright... Half hour, but then you're not getting' any sleep after that 'till I'm proper drained!"

Becky heard the bed creaking and grumbling as body weight shifted, heard the bedroom door opening and then felt a presence approaching the kitchen.

She was standing at the fridge enjoying the cool air from it caressing her warm skin while looking over the meager collection of drinks.

She turned and caught sight of Parker, standing in the doorway looking her with those predatory and sexually hungry eyes. His gaze was going up and down her lithe youthful figure, slowly and carefully.

He was stark-bollock-naked. His cock, nested in a dark mat of moisture coated pubic hair, was not quite half mast, not flaccid but not hard. His balls looked full and weighty in their pendulous, hairy sack. Becky felt creeped out, though by no means surprised.

"Jesus, mate! Put some fucking clothes on!" She snapped.

"Why?" He said, his eyes having come to rest on her profile angled bosom.

"Oh, I don't know. Fucking modesty?!"

He licked his lips before lifting his gaze to hold hers. There was a coldness there that she didn't like.

"You sayin' I should be ashamed 'a my body?"

"No..." Becky replied, hesitantly. "Just..."

However, Parker let the comment slide and changed the subject abruptly.

"What're you doin' up anyway?"

Becky didn't answer straight away. She looked him over appraisingly. He was quite nicely muscled for an old fella. Pecs and abs, broad shoulders, big arms.

"Nothing. Just getting a drink." She replied, trying to tear her eyes from his admittedly impressive cock.

"Chuck us a beer while you're at it. We'll share it."

Becky pulled a Carlsberg Vintage bottle, one of Parker's own private stock, from her mum's fridge and offered it to him. He took it and popped it open with his bare hand.

Becky was well aware that he was between her and the door.

"Most expensive beer in the world this." He commented.

Becky wasn't in the least bit interested. She was however studying the pendant around his neck.

Suspended by a thick gold chain, was what looked like a bullet. A big one and brass coloured. It looked stupidly proportioned. Probably over five inches long. There was a ring through the cone shaped part that connected it to the chain.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
123456...8