Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

"What's that? Is that a bullet?"

"Fifty cal." He replied easily, as though she should understand what he meant.

He took a long gulp of his bottled lager, keeping one eye on Becky all the while, swallowed, burped and then cracked a devilish smile at the girl.

"There's a story behind this bullet. Wanna hear it?"

Becky really didn't, but he didn't give her the chance to reply, just started up with his story.

And while he was talking he wordlessly kind of corralled Becky into the middle of the kitchen, beside a work top, near the sink.

"I used to be in'th Army." He began. "Made a lot'a dough buyin' and sellin' goods t' rank an' file. Then I heard about this Royal Marine Sergeant who got his wife back home to send him parcels every week with coke, E's, ice an' acid in 'em. He'd sell 'em around the barracks and make a shit load out of it. I muscled in on his business, strong armed him into giving me a cut..."

While he told his story Parker began his seduction of Becky.

She knew it was coming, saw each action for what it was, and knew exactly what he was up to but there didn't seem to be anyway of getting around it. It was like he had her trapped. Controlled her with fear or something. Though she didn't feel particularly afraid, just numb.

"...Couple'a days later we're out on patrol and this Sergeant, who was a sniper, took a fuckin' pot shot at me with his L82, that's a .50 cal. He missed, obviously."

His first move was to give her a drink of his beer. But he wouldn't let her take it. He put it to her lips, he tilted the bottle up, he controlled how much trickled past her lips.

His other hand like a red hot shovel, was pressed against her back, between her shoulder blades.

"I went out after him snuck up on him, shot his spotter and then gutted the Sergeant with my bayonet. I picked up the shell casing from the floor by his foot. This is it."

Once a couple of mouthfuls had been supped, he tilted the bottle even further and it filled Becky's mouth too fast and spilled out of her lips and down her chin, and Parker jerked it back, keeping it upended and pouring the beer all over the girl's vest top.

Becky gasped and shivered as she felt the cold liquid bubbling against her breasts through her vest. The thin white cotton quickly becoming transparent.

She barely even reacted. No angry accusing curses, no shocked annoyance or dismay. She just let out a reflective gasp. Parker grunted, looking down at her more or less bared young tits.

"Whoops." He said half heartedly. "Better take that off before it stains or something."

Becky wasn't surprised. She had seen it coming and it

felt almost as though she was watching a film of Parker and herself.

She felt numb and detached and she didn't react when he put the beer bottle down and both his hands came up around her and cupped her sopping wet breasts, hefting them in his palms, squeezing their soft flesh and running his thumbs over her hardening nipples.

She felt her body twisting away from his caress and felt him pressing himself harder against her to control her while he copped an obvious feel.

"Anyway, he had a letter with his wife's address and a photo of her and their daughter. Lift your arms up."

He caught up the hem of her vest and scooped it up hurriedly, freeing her breasts from the beer soaked garment and quickly yanking it over her head and throwing it onto the floor. His story continued.

"Dinky little piece the daughter was sweet and innocent, but the mum was hawt! Kinda like that Kat Slater fr'm EastEnders. Anyway, I paid 'em a visit when I left the Army a month or two later, strong armed Polly, that was the wife's name, into taking me as partner but dealing to locals instead. That was after I fucked her, of course. She didn't like it much, but I didn't give her a choice and she knew better than to fight me off. It was fucking great for me. The ultimate revenge on that bastard husband a' hers."

He whipped Becky around to face him. One hand on her shoulder the other pressed up against the underside of one of her breasts. He gazed down at her big perky pair with open eroticism and mouth watering desire.

"You know, I never knew you were so grown up. So fucking stacked. Look at these big grown up tits!"

Becky could see that his cock was stiffening visibly as his hands closed on her breasts and he squeezed and groped them to his heart's content.

Becky stood like a statue and said nothing.

"You're as nice looking as your mom, babe." Parker commented.

He went on with his story, all the while feeling up the big naked breasts of his girlfriend's hot young daughter.

"That Polly was a fuckin' good shag too, could take a lot of abuse. I moved in and took over the house and the business that first day. Fucked her whenever I felt like it. Which was three times a fucking day and all day Sundays. Fucked the daughter too. She was a little older than you are now, I guess, maybe twenty two? 'Course, Polly got riled up at that but I smacked her around until she shut up. Smacked the daughter around a bit too, the first few times. Got me hard."

He paused again and slapped a heavy, horny kiss on Becky's parted lips, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth, while he mildly tortured her tits with his fingers, squeezing hard, pulling and twisting her stiffened nipples, slapping the soft, pert orbs.

Becky didn't resist but she couldn't help but let out a strangled moan as he assaulted her.

"You shouldn't be doing this. My mum's right in the next fucking room."

Becky finally murmured once he'd pulled his tongue from the depths of her saliva wet mouth. It came out conversationally, observationally and didn't sound anything like a complaint or plea.

She didn't know what was up with her. Was she that afraid of him? Why should she be?

His reply was simple.

"You don't need to be worrying about her. She's all wiped out. I exhausted her. You only need to worry about me."

He grunted, while one hand played with her tits, moving back and forth between the two smooth, alluring orbs. The other hand reached casually down and yanked her underwear past her hips and her thighs until they slid down her legs to pool at her ankles, leaving her as naked as him. And then the story continued.

"So, after a week I had my feet well under t' table, fuckin' 'em both any time I wanted to, sometimes both together. Each night I made the three of us share the bed. I'd just roll one way an' start fucking or roll the other way, depending on my mood. And I was rakin' the fuckin' cash in. Polly just kind 'a caved in and accepted my bein' in charge. Took my dick, took lezzin' it up with her daughter. Took me screwin' 'em both. Took me lendin' her out t' seal deals. Classy lass!

"The girl though, Claire, lost her fuckin' marbles, tried to run away after three months of it. 'Course, I found her, dragged her back punished her. About six months after that they both scarpered in the middle of the night. Must'a gone overseas somewhere 'cause this time I couldn't find 'em. I carried on for another year then moved my business to bigger climbs down 'ere. 'Aven't looked back either."

Parker reached up to the bullet pendant with both hands and carefully unscrewed the cartridge case from the projectile, he shook the cartridge and it rattled like a pill bottle, then shook the open end over his cupped palm and revealed to Becky that a pill bottle was exactly what it was. A little, green, diamond shaped tablet popped out onto his hand and he tipped it into his mouth and swallowed before screwing the bullet back together again.

"I suppose that was where I got my thing for sharing mothers and daughters. Which is why, from now on you'll be getting fucked too. And when I go to bed, you and your mum'll both be coming with me. Don't worry about it being weird, you'll get used to it. They always do. So, fuck your mother, for the time being. It's your turn now."

Becky was trying to think of something to say, some way to get out of what she had known was going to happen. She wanted to find her anger, her confidence, kick him in the nuts and throw him the fuck out. Smash that bottled beer over his head.

However, then he added another little titbit of information that stopped her dead in her tracks and turned her blood to ice.

"By the way, thank you for that little job you did for me on that little fucker Mather's iron stash. That bag of guns, you were made to steal from his place? You did that for me. So, thank you."

His wide toothy grin was cold as a shark's. He put his hands firmly onto the top of her head and pushed her smoothly to the floor.

"Now then, it's about time you started takin' care of me now."

The half erect cock was now at full mast, throbbing and engorged and directly in line with her parted lips.

Becky knew now not to resist, not to do anything except satisfy him. Keep him happy.

Kasey Parker. She should have known. She should have seen it, worked it out.

Kasey Parker. Kasey "Mad Dog" Parker. Nastiest drug dealing psychopath in the whole fucking county. And he wanted her to suck his dick.

Well she wasn't about to say no now, was she?! Not if she wanted to keep her head attached to her shoulders.

She settled on her knees and idly assessed his throbbing hard on. It was only average in length, about half the length of Bull's monster meat but girth wise it was pretty much a match for the black Copper's.

She encircled her fist around the root, gently massaging his heavy scrotum with the heel of her palm and not quite managing to meet her finger and thumb around it's circumference.

"No hands, babe. Just yer mouth." Parker said casually. "If you wanna use yer hands, play with my balls or shove a finger or two up my arse hole."

It was like he was reeling off a set of rules. She decided to try and avoid sticking her fingers up his arse. If he let her.

She mentally steeled herself and then went for it with her usual voracity.

She grabbed his hips in both hands, caught the circumcised crown between her lips which were carefully rolled forward over her teeth and then, keeping the pressure between mouth and cock flesh snug, she slid her lips forward and took him all the way in, with a single, smooth forward thrust of her head.

"Ohhhhh yeeeaaah." He let out a long deep groan as his cock disappeared into her wide stretched mouth and his hands clamped tight onto her head. "That's the fucker!"

He was in a hurry and moved on quickly. He held onto her head, digging his nails into her scalp as he fucked her throat, growling with each deep thrust like some animalistic psychopath.

Becky took it like a trooper, essentially sheer experience giving her the expertise to take his sadistic technique and aggression with little more than trickling tears of exertion and wet gagging noises.

"Oh! You suck like a fuckin' pro! Your mum's taught you well babe! Fuck yeah! Do it!"

Mad-Dog Parker moved on quickly from the face fuck. He didn't empty his balls down her throat, he just grabbed her by the arm pits and hauled her to her feet.

The next thing she knew he was pressed hard up against her, his tongue in her mouth, and his hands mauling cruelly at her big, perky, breasts while he rubbed his hot, hard, cock against her smooth, taut belly.

The hard, fervent caress only last a few harried moments, then Mad-Dog spun Becky around to face the work-top and shoved her face down over it.

It was far from comfortable. The mock granite laminate surface pressed hard into her ribs and she had to lift herself up onto her elbows to stop her breasts from getting crushed, but the tiled wall was right in front of her, barely a hairsbreadth from her nose and the top of her head was an inch from the underside of the wall cupboard.

Her hips were mashed against the hard beveled front of the work top and her legs dangled uselessly down the front of the cupboards below it, one plastic handle bashing against her knee, while her toes brushed the greasy, coffee stained, linoleum floor, but only if she pointed her toes and stretched for it.

"Fantastic. Now, which hole to stick it in..." Mad-Dog grunted, lusty amusement clear in the tone of his voice.

Becky was thinking "Pussy! Stick it in my pussy!" but she knew what was going to happen. Men always seemed to like the sadistic option. Something about that little puckered star called to them. It was the dominance of it. She was certain. And Mad-Dog didn't disappoint her well-established opinion of men.

"'Course, 't's gotta be up shitter, innit! Bust yer back door in, break yer'in, like."

He gave a dirty laugh and pressed the hot, swollen crown firmly against her anal mouth.

"Hold still an' brace yerself babe. This is gonna be sweet! For me at least. Gonna be a bitch fer you though."

He grunted with his dirty, sadistic laugh and then started to push hard with his cock against Becky's tight little anal mouth.

Becky let out a long wheezing groan as the insistent pressure on her anus intensified second by second, the burning sensation of her sphincter muscles being forced to expand, the ring spreading under the urgent pushing of the bloated mushroom shaped crown.

"Fuck! Open that tight fucking shit hole for me bitch! You're tighter than fucking Claire was when I ripped her a new one that first time!" Mad-Dog groaned loudly.

Becky's responding groan intensified, alongside the penetration, into a gasping moan that escalated in a squealed curse as her anus opened abruptly and took the whole cock head up her ass.

"Fuck yeah! That's it! It's up your ass! Right! Up! There!" Parker snarled, hip slamming another three inches into the girl's anus, while digging his hands hard into her hips and taut buttocks.

"Fuck this is good! Fuck this is fucking good!" Mad-Dog groaned lustfully as he started to batter her backside with his fast pumping hips.

Becky's face was getting repeatedly bashed against the tiled wall with every hard thrust so she forced her arm up and pressed it between the wall and her face to cushion the blows.

She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth, but couldn't keep the breathy, panting gasps from coming out from the depths of her throat.

"Hot as yer fucking mum you are!" He yelled, keeping time with his fierce, bottoming out thrusts. "Hot as yer fucking mum!"

<><><>

Sandra Taylor was not quite out of it. She was lying on her bed, half ensnared by twisted, stained, sweat soaked bedding, and fully ensnared by the last hit of crack she'd snorted.

The crack had her head in fuzzy, all befuddling clouds of sleepy euphoria. A personal grandiose glee had long since spread through her brain, making all of her mistakes into achievements and all of her achievements into world changing events that others were too idiotic to see. It left her grinning from ear to ear and it left her horny, but her surroundings were confused and she couldn't quite think straight, about Kasey or any other man, or cock or dildo or vibrator. She just felt the horny tingles of desire along with every other element of her euphoria. It cancelled out her reality completely and she was blissfully unaware of the world around her.

Blissfully unaware of how much her pussy and ass hurt, they were bruised, welted, clawed, the next morning she'd, no doubt, find bite marks and drawn blood. All due to Parker's increasing sadism while high.

Her throat was sore and bruised too, raw and burning and dry.

Her breasts were in the same battered and bruised state as her buttocks and inner thighs, he'd drawn blood while biting her nipples in his drug crazed sexual frenzy. Not to mention the black eye and aching jaw.

All the result of getting fucked by Kasey when he was high.

Sandy wouldn't remember the specific causes of her injuries, whether she had provoked him in someway, calling him or goading him, or whether he had just been cruel and sadistic.

The cocaine had accelerated her heart rate too and it was like a background thrash-metal percussion rhythm in the back of her consciousness. The frantic drum beat and the soaring waves of eroticism that suffused her drug addled senses muffled all other sensations for Sandy.

She heard but didn't absorb the rising din of male and female moaning coming from the kitchen.

She didn't make the connection that the familiar voices of Kasey and Becky were behind that distinctly sexual and orgasmic sounding cacophony. Parker, deep guttural and harsh, and her eldest daughter moaning and squealing to match his volume and intensity.

She didn't notice the distorted human shadow by her bedroom window.

Another muffled grunt, this time from outside.

The loud and close-by smashing of glass.

The glancing, numbing blow against her thigh from the half-brick that came hurtling through the grime smeared pane.

The brick brought with it shards of broken glass that danced and tumbled through the darkness, catching meager pin points of light as it fell and scattered like the first flakes of snow across the carpet and bed sheets.

Sandy caught a couple of cuts to her naked and bared flesh, but the cocaine numbed her, kept her deep in her eroticised stupor.

She was more aware of the delightfully cool breeze that suddenly caressed her naked, tender flesh. And the superficial wounds from the broken window were by no means fatal.

What took Sandy's life was the Molotov cocktail that followed the brick.

The bottle actually broke against the metal frame of the bed and the ignited liquid propellant scattered across the whole room in an instant, soaking and igniting carpet, bedding, wall paper and discarded clothing.

It took a further ten seconds for the intense heat and smoke and the smell of burning to manifest in Sandy's mind, and then another five seconds for the pain to register.

And only then did she start screaming.

<><><>

Mad-Dog Parker was making too much noise of his own to hear the smashing of Sandy's bedroom window or the shattering of the makeshift fire bomb.

He was busy sodomising his latest MILF strawberry's hot teenage daughter with all the passion, raw lust and brute strength as he could, and he was having the time of his life doing it.

"Jesus! Fuck! Oh Fuck! You bastard! You fucking Bastard!" Becky moaned loudly.

Her anus burned from the heavy friction that his fat, solid cock was inflicting into her hot, pummeled rectum.

"That fuckin' rags!"

Parker laughed in response and dug his fingers into her perky young ass cheeks, slamming harder than ever with his hips and letting out loud guttural snarls of deep savage lust that grew louder and more intense with each of his thrusts.

It felt to Becky like he was trying to force his whole pelvis up her ass.

"C'mon! C'mon!" He snarled.

He sounded like a dog growling or a bear or something. Becky cut off a sudden desire to laugh by focusing on the pain that suffused her ass and hips.

"When I'm done with you out here, you'll go with me to yer mum's bed. You two can sixty nine, suck all of my spunk out'a each others holes and snowball it..." Mad-Dog grunted, while he buggered Becky.

"While I'm fucking the two of yer. Then the both a'yer can go down on me, get me hard again, take another dickin' a-peace."

"So, what's the most number a'dick's you've taken in one go, anyway?"

Becky could hardly get her mouth around her reply. She was gritting her teeth and groaning to the burning, painful waves that each hard, anal thrust stabbed into her loins. It was hard to focus on anything through that experience.

"Four, I think." She whimpered. "Ugghh... My first... Ugghh... Oakfield party... Oh Jesus! Fuck...!"

"Where'd they stick 'em?"

"Spit roast... Oohhh fuuuck... Hhrrr... A third up my arse... Fuck Kasey mate, that really fuckin' hurts!"

"Call me 'Master' you little cunt!" He snapped in an angry reply.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
123456...8