Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

Emma panted and quivered as he exploded into her cleavage, pulling at her and slamming his pelvis against her, his hands clutching at her bosom like the talons of a bird of prey. He finally let go of her and relaxed back into the chair but his hands remained on her tits and he scooped up his rapidly cooling spunk and fed it to her open mouth.

Emma sucked and slurped obediently at his fingers and she watched his cock stiffening again even as the last dribbles of clear after-cum secretions glistened on his swelling crown. He was hard again almost at once and she didn't even have to do any work to get him that way.

Ray growled with renewed lust, his smoldering eyes darting over his young teenage girlfriend. And then, as if for the first time, he realised that his brother was stood there behind her fucking her solidly from behind like a dog on a bitch.

"Barry! Enough! Get back to your own slut! I want mine back now. I've got fucking t'do!" Ray grunted with burning lusty energy.

Barry slowed his fast slamming pace with a deep disappointed sigh and the pulled his glowing hot, slick cock out of Emma's prime cunt.

"Fuck me bro! I was fucking enjoying that!" He whined.

"Well it's my turn and poor Becky's being ignored."

"So swap. I'll have yours you do mine. She'll go for it."

"Maybe later. We'll see..." And then he turned to his girlfriend. "Em get yer kit off and get on my dick! You gonna ride me into tomorrow babe!"

Emma didn't like the fact that her boyfriend had suggested he'd be happy to lend her to Barry to fuck but she wanted to be on Ray's cock, she wanted to be in his lap with his hands and his mouth on her and his lovely cock inside her and she hurried to strip.

She left her clothes discarded on the path outside of the passenger door and dragged the car open and let Ray grab hold of her around her soft, fleshy hips and ass cheeks and pull her over to him.

They shuffled around quickly, Ray manoeuvring Emma on his lap and then pulling her up his thighs until his crotch was directly under hers. Together and with hurried, erratic, desperate moves they both grabbed his raging hard cock and her hot, swollen pussy and pushed one quickly and firmly up the other.

Emma let out a little breathy moan as she felt her hot cunt filled with her beloved man's hardness and then whimpered as his hands squeezed hard into her soft, fleshy buttocks and pulled her all the way down until the under curves of her plump thighs slapped noisily into his lean hairy ones.

"Ohhh! Yeah! Ohhh fuck!" Ray grunted his own breath laden pleasure response. "Yeah slut! That's what I wanted! Now ride me babe, ride me hard!!"

Emma braced her legs in the narrow space on either side of the passenger seat and started to shift herself up and down quickly, working her hips forward and back in little cyclic ovals like a steam powered flywheel.

While she started to hump on him, labouring with all the vigour she had on Ray's cock and hooking her arms around the back of his head, Ray cupped and lifted her breasts, pulling them toward his wanton mouth and then buried his face deep in their soft, cushioning and slightly sticky warmth.

Emma started to pant and moan with little soft and erotic noises as her man feasted, slurping wetly on her hot, erect tits while his thick, solid cock frictioned vigorously against the tender pulsing walls of her pussy.

Becky was shoved across the backseat by Barry who ducked his head down and followed her into the rear of the little car. He was naked and his forearm dimensioned cock with it's swollen fist sized crown swayed like a cobra, the pulsating muscle angrily reddened by hot pumping blood-lust and glistening with a full covering of Emma's pussy juices. He clambered over Becky hungrily grabbing at her, squeezing, stroking, prodding wherever he could get purchase of her young ripe nakedness. Becky let him. She knew he liked to be commanding. He knew what he wanted and knew where he wanted her. It became apparent that he wanted her doggie style, but also facing toward the passenger side. And Becky had no illusions as to why.

He wanted to stare at Emma while he was fucking her. She was pulled around until she was facing the right way, hiked up onto her hands and knees. Her ass was slapped a little and her ass and pussy felt up and prodded with fingers and then tongue for a few seconds. Then Barry spat on her pussy before shoving his big dick unceremoniously up her cunt.

He leaned over her back for a few minutes making her take his weight while he ploughed into her and filled his hands with her big, pendulous, swinging tits, and they went at it for a while. The both of them noisy and voracious, Becky shoving herself backward ass first onto his fast and hard, hip slamming thrusts, while his slick and burning hot erection stretched and frictioned against her teenage pussy walls. After a while though, Barry lifted himself upright, kneeling on the backseat and continued to plough into Becky from behind, rutting at her like an animal while his eyes bored into Emma, naked and getting vigorously humped from beneath while she bouncing noisily on his elder brothers' hard thick cock.

Becky could see Barry, as if she was having an out of body experience. And she could see Emma as though through Barry's perverted, predatory eyes. She was panting and sweating, a thin film of the sexy sheen covering her lush pale nakedness. Her small breasts bounced and shuddered, as did her belly and perky young ass cheeks.

Ray's face was pressed firmly into the girl's chest and he sucked at a nipple and clawed at the pert quivering orbs. All the while his hips slammed up off the seat to meet Emma's downward motions in what was obviously the experienced and well practiced rhythm of a couple who were well used to each other.

Becky and Barry could tell that Emma was really starting to get into it. And Becky, and more importantly Barry, knew that was when her defences went down and where best to take advantage. And Barry was watching Emma like an eagle and Becky could feel the reaction to his simmering lust in his fucking pace, his firm squeezing of her own tits and ass and the hardening and strengthening of his large thick erection that went from stone to marble inside her plundered pussy.

"Yours is fucking well away our kid!" Barry grunted, watching Emma's performance on his elder brothers' lap.

Ray, almost reluctantly, pulled his lips from Emma's nipple and turned his head to the side to respond, the movement brushing the engorged pink bud against his stubbly cheek. Emma's quivered visibly in response, nearly coming then and there.

"Yeah, she's burning me up mate!" Ray replied with a lusty laugh.

"Pity her tits aren't quality..."

"Em's tits're tasty mate!" Ray responded and by way of confirmation sucked one nipple back into his hungry mouth again.

"So fucking tiny though. These bristols on my piece're fine! Fuckin' top notch!" Barry grunted.

"Can't argue with you there mate."

"And she takes it up the arse!"

"So does mine!"

"Yeah but this piece fuckin' LOVES it up the arse! Can't get enough!" Grunting with ever-building lust, Barry laid a couple of hard slaps across Becky's right buttock.

"Is that a fact! You're lucky mate!" Ray responded with a laugh.

"I know yours takes it in the arse, I've heard you two goin' at it more than once, but I happen to know she don't enjoy it too much."

"That's half of it though innit, our kid. That shows how much our Em's into me! What she'll do to make me happy! That's love mate!"

"Have you ever had her beg you stick it up her bum though? Actually beg you?! She ever offered to suck you off afterwards?! That's what mine does. That's fucking dedication to the pursuit of male happiness, bro."

"You're damned lucky to have the girl bro. Damned lucky...." Then Ray pushed his luck. "I wouldn't turn down sharing Becky's bed. You're lucky."

Emma kept her mouth shut but her face creased with annoyance. Becky just grinned and threw a suggestive wink at Ray, who was looking back onto the backseat and eyeing her up lewdly, appraising the lush form of her taut, curvaceous teen body.

"We should sort ourselves out a foursome bro. All four of us in your bed, swapping cunts, mouths, tits, arses. Maybe a couple of spit roasts. It'd be a blast!"

"Fucking hell! Shut up Barry, you're gonna get me off early talking like that!" Ray laughed, his bucking hips increasing in power and strength. "That's horny as fuck!"

"Yeah Barry, shut up! And stop being such a fucking perv!" Emma snapped.

However, she was flushed pink, obviously getting close to climax herself and little animated rivulets of sweat were running down her face, matting her hair, running down her shuddering cleavage and her round belly.

She shut her eyes again and went back to bouncing that bubbling orgasm higher and higher toward the peak. Like that hammer game at the old fairground, trying to get that bell to ring. And then she knew what she needed.

"Spank me Ray, spank my arse!" Emma wailed.

Her cries drowned out Barry's perverted ramblings, as her hips plunged and gyrated on the thick cock filling her convulsing pussy.

But Ray's hands were still engrossed in her tits and he simply couldn't be bothered relinquishing his tight grip of the perky, hard-nipple delights.

"Oh fuck! Ohhh!! Ahhh! I really need spanking, Ray! Please babes! Spank my arse! Do it for me!"

"Becky, slap Em's arse for us will yer?! I'm busy." Ray grunted, grinning as he watched a deep crimson flush burst over Emma's throat and cheeks. She didn't complain about the prospect though.

Becky was partway through shifting her weight to free up one hand for spanking duty, when she was grabbed by Barry and pushed back into her doggie style position. Barry caught her eye and shook his head, then raised his own open palm, to show her a change to the plan. It was always going to be him. As soon as Emma begged for it. They all knew it. All except Emma.

"Ohh!! Somebody spank me! For Christ sake!" Emma moaned, working herself harder and faster to try and drag the orgasm up to the pinnacle.

Barry started with light spanking across Emma's jiggling fleshy buttocks and enjoyed her breathy gasping responses, her deliciously erotic, creased up, sex face, the feel of her warm sweaty flesh against his horny palm. But all too soon his own lust took over and his spanking got harder and faster.

Emma seemed to enjoy it more. Her fucking of her boyfriend intensified, her gasps became little sharp wails and then light shrieks as the fast stinging slaps simultaneously hurt and pleasured her. Barry's slaps started to stay put and squeeze the pliant young flesh, caressing her buttocks for a couple of seconds before the next slap came. And then the caresses became molestations and his squeezing touch became probing fingers pressing at her anus, before the slaps fell away and Barry started to shove fingers up her bum, one, then two, then three.

Somewhere in the back of Emma's mind, she knew it was Barry, of course she did. But her orgasm was so close that it fuzzed her mind, confused her and constrained her desire to complain, to slap his hand out of her arse, to slap him across the face and storm off. She took his anal probing in disgruntled silence while her climax continued to build, the desire for it controlling her.

Ray actually helped his brother out, though Emma convinced herself it was incidental.

He slid his hands down from her breasts and took a tight hold of her ass cheeks, squeezing them and then spreading them apart, making access easier for his brother.

Emma told herself he didn't know what he was doing, that his actions were separate to Barry's that he was just enjoying the feel of her body again his. That was all it was.

"How 'bout lending me her back door now, our kid?" Barry asked suddenly. Not caring if he was pushing his luck or not.

"Not really enough room here is there!" Ray replied with a grin and a concomitant shrug.

Without another word, Barry reached down with his free hand and worked the side lever on the front passenger seat, quickly dropping the seat-back down to an almost horizontal angle.

"There yer go!" Barry said with a grin.

Emma gave a surprised yelp and clung to Ray and she was tipped forward, but he kept a tight grip on her, making sure his dick stayed securely inside her with his face pressed against her tits, so she couldn't go anywhere.

Ray's responding grin was all the incentive Barry required. He immediately pulled out of Becky and clambered over into the front of the car, bracing his feet in the passenger seat's foot-well and leaning hurriedly over Emma's arched back. Becky, now abandoned and alone in the back seat, sat up to watch.

Emma tried to pull out of Ray's vice grip, but she was torn, she was so close to coming and she wanted to ride Ray to their mutual climax but this renewed threat of Barry shoving his dick up her arse frightened her.

She wanted to get him the fuck away from her but at the same time she could tell Ray was happy with his brother's arrangement and wasn't bothered about sharing her body with him. And she wanted to keep him happy and for them both to cum, more that she wanted to be away from Barry. Besides, he couldn't do all that much to her with Ray there. And as soon as Ray was done. She could separate all three of them and get Barry off her.

Still, it was Barry and she hated him. He made her skin crawl and the thought of him getting his filthy perverted paws on her naked body made her feel sick. So she tried to reach back to swat at his pawing hands again and moaned to Ray.

"I don't want him on me Ray, tell him to fuck off. I just want you inside me!"

"Don't be fuckin' selfish jail-bait! It's not like there ain't enough of you t'go 'round is there!" Barry grunted, molesting her naked and spread ass again while with his other hand he fisted an extra bit of steel into his large thick shaft.

"Fuck you Barry, you fucking twat!" Emma spat back. Then she whined to her boyfriend. "Ray! Tell him!"

"Come on Em! Give him a little! Who's it gonna hurt?!" Ray said with a quick unconcerned shrug. Barry laughed and jabbed fingers up her backdoor again.

"See McDonald! When push..."

Barry grunted as he pressed the huge bloated crown of his swollen erection against Emma's cute, puckered anal sphincter.

"...comes to shove..." l

He laughed and jerked his hips forward, feeling Emma's sexy anus beginning to give way under his insurmountable attempt to penetrate her.

"...Blood's always thicker than water. Our kid's always gonna side with me!"

"Shut up Barry you knob!" Ray grunted, though nowhere near with the seriousness Emma was looking for. Then Ray angled his head and caught his girlfriend's big, expressive brown eye.

"It's only our Barry, babe, what're you moaning about?"

Rays said, simultaneously grabbing her smooth hot buttocks in both hands and spreading them apart to, once again, ease his brother's entry.

"You're nearly there." He added to his teenage girlfriend."I can tell, and so am I, so get humping Em! Get us all off!"

He averted his gaze back to the small perky tits in front of his face, timing it so he couldn't see the tears of pain and humiliation and abandonment welling in Emma's eyes.

Victorious, laughing and excited, Barry leaned forward and used his weight to quickly shove his dick all the way up Emma's sexy backside and she found herself suddenly sandwiched and doubly penetrated by the two brothers.

She whimpered at the pain of it and cried, but her loyalty and dedication to Ray proved too strong to resist and she continued to work her own fucking rhythm between the two older men, working on her beloved's cock even while his bastard brother held her tight from behind and plundered her backside with his huge, savaging shaft.

Emma's cries grew louder and more desperate, but the men couldn't tell the difference between cries of anguish and cries of rising ecstasy.

Becky watched with amusement as the younger teenager was slammed into, abused, violated by the two brothers' big, thick cocks. She could almost see the quick rhythmic to-and-fro of their huge shafts inside Emma's body, working like palms rubbing together against the layer of warm silk between them.

"Ray, baby, please." Emma sniffled, pleading. "It's really hurting me now. He's too big up my bum, I can't stand the both of you at once. Please, it really hurts. I can't carry on. Please Ray!"

"It's okay baby, just relax, it's okay. You'll get used to it. Just breathe." Ray suggested, grunting and moaning in his own passion.

Becky could see by Ray's reactions and his pulsing, fast thrusting erection, that his own orgasmic lust was building and building, and that repressed sadistic streak he had, but had better control of than his brother, was coming to the forefront. It was interfering with his usual protectiveness and concern for his young, impressionable girlfriend.

Barry's sadism however, was well established and barely restrained and right now he was ploughing Emma's rectum like a pile driver, digging his fingers into the cheeks of her pliant bottom, slamming his hips against her arse hard and deep, snarling with aggressive lust each time he bottomed out.

Emma's moans and complaints quickly grew frenzied and desperate and finally Ray caved under pressure.

"She's obviously not having any of it mate. You'd best leave her. We tried."

"Aww c'mon bro, I'm not gonna be much longer!"

"Sorry mate but you'd best go back to your Becky for now."

"Fer fucks sake!!"

Barry scowled, stole a few extra savage thrusts but then finally pulled out.

He gave Emma a specifically cruel slap across her ass and then clambered, annoyed, back over onto the back seat and there he sat, scowling and disgruntled, and obviously turned on, his huge hard on, stiff as a tree branch and pulsing with pent up desire. But he showed no interest in Becky and actually slapped her hand away when she expectantly reached for his erection. He sat there and watched his brother fucking Emma's pussy with a thunderous scowl on his face.

The departure of Barry seemed to have released all the problems Emma had been suffering from and she rode her boyfriend anew, fast and passionate, wailing and shrieking loudly with her own quickly building climatic passion.

At the same time Ray slammed away into her, his hands attacking her everywhere, his mouth either on her breasts or against her own mouth. Then Emma's climax broke and she reacted like she was being electrocuted. Her body thrashed and danced uncontrollably, breasts, belly and ass cheeks shaking and bucking and bouncing as she writhed on Ray's lap. And she wailed and groaned loud and long, with a high pitched, protracted and guttural ecstasy.

During the teenager's climatic din. Ray turned and caught his brother's enraged eye.

"I'll leave her with you, our kid. Becky an me'll slip away for a bit and give you some time to yourselves. I'll talk her 'round afterwards." He whispered, punctuating his sordid promise with a wink.

"You sure bro?"

"It's not right that she tease you like that and not let you finish off. That's not fair. Besides, I wanna swap her for your Becky for a bit anyway!" Ray added, with another grin.

His generosity was repaid by a huge grateful grin from Barry and a saucy smile from Becky. Emma, was, of course, making too much noise getting off and didn't catch a word of the exchange.

Barry was impatient from then on. He sat there, naked and plainly erect, on the backseat all but twitching in his desire to get his hands on his brothers sexy young girlfriend. Meanwhile, Becky got dressed in silence while Emma exhaustedly rode Ray until he grabbed her, pulled her tight against him and grunted loud and hoarse, while he spunked voraciously up inside Emma's hot clutching pussy.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
1...345678