Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

Then he pressed the fat heavy crown against the little puckered star target and jerked forward with his hips. The star winked tight as Emma involuntarily cinched her ass muscles, restricting entry into her anus.

"Fight if you want, it'll only make it hurt more. I don't give a fuck. My dick's going up there no matter what you do. And you know it." Barry said, grunting a laugh and shoved against her again.

This time the force of his hip thrust shoved Emma forward, her head met the door panel and her knees buckled and she ended up head down on her arms with her ass up in the air.

Barry, laughing, held her tight and battered her anal entryway with his crown. However, his jerky, battering ram attempts soon proved pointless.

He balled up his rising anger and frustration and changed tactic, grabbed his cock in one fist beneath the splayed mushroom shaped crown and started to apply a constant pressure against Emma's resistant anal muscles. And this time he began to see results at once.

Emma complained vocally, hissing then whimpering, then wailing then squealing in rising dread, pain and despair as Barry's aggressive attempt to penetrate her tight little anus with his forearm sized cock shaft began to succeed.

Barry watched as the tiny anal star seemed to glint as it started to be overpowered and began to spread a hairsbreadth at a time under his inexorable pressure. He watched the eye of his beetroot red helmet bulging wider as he pushed against the jail-bait girl's still resisting sphincter. And then the stretching star, now pushed into a little ring, abruptly swallowed the eye. He let out another groaning laugh and pushed even harder, watching the bright though ruddy anal mouth widening further and accepting millimetre after millimetre of his cock head. And Emma panted and whimpered through every excruciating second.

Once he could see the anus was open and a half inch of his cock was lodged securely in the hot, sweaty mouth, he went back to jerky hip thrusts and Emma's anus was hammered at, inch by inch more and more cock was physically shoved inside until, with a sweat-oiled popping sensation, his bloated, swollen helmet disappeared inside her.

Emma cried out loudly, her head coming up and back and her back arched.

Barry laughed and slapped her soft, pliant buttocks before shoving the rest of his shaft up her ass in one smooth, hard penetration.

Emma's yell rose in pitch into a desperate squeal, but by then Barry was in her up to the hilt, her soft, throbbing anal heat tight around his pulsing hardness like a divine fist.

"Hold still you little whore, hold still while I have you!" Barry grunted.

He grabbed her by the shoulders, digging his fingers in tight, enjoying the feel of her warm, soft, naked flesh in his grasp, against his hips and abdomen. But it was only a few seconds before he started to hump her.

Emma wept as she was buggered, shivering and whimpering under his assault, crying out with each brutal thrust. Barry plunged into her searing anus with all his might, slamming his large, fat stiffness as hard as he could. But the out-stroke was slow, deliberate, tormenting, preparing her for the next painful, violent penetration, until her anus burned with the friction and repeatedly bruising, bowel shattering thrusts.

"You're gonna remember this as long as yer live jail-bait. Every time you have a shit. Every time you let our kid have you up the arse, you'll remember this!" He snarled cruelly.

Then he laughed at the cringe that creased her pretty, youthful features and the deep blush that coloured her pale cheeks.

He accelerated and he was soon battering her, pummeling her, and the harsh slaps of flesh on flesh were noisy and machine-gun fast, filling the inside of the car.

Emma was shrieking almost continually, Barry growling and grunting, thrusting closer and closer to his orgasm.

"Let's get you knocked up by Uncle Barry!" Barry snarled, laughing again, between his lust heavy grunts.

And then, quick as a flash, he yanked out of her fleshy backside and slammed himself hard and deep, all the way into her cunt and then clutched at her slapping, swinging tits in a savage fury grip.

"Fuck our kid! You're pushin' out my sprog not his!" He snarled, then thrust twice into her pussy before letting fly with his hot, thick spunk.

"Spunking up right in yer dirty cunt! You fucking whore! Take my seed! Take it all!"

Emma bawled her eyes out as she felt a dozen and more hard slapping whip-shot bursts of his thick, scalding cum erupting deep inside her, filling her pussy, her womb, her uterus, until she was drenched, until it was dribbling down her inner thighs.

Becky and Ray couldn't see much, just Emma's pale, broad arse sticking up and Barry leaning over it like a dog, slamming into her with breakneck speed and aggression, pounding into her, his face a mask of sharp torrid aggression, tempered only by his profound and sadistic lust for his brother's teenage girlfriend.

"Oh fuck, she's really getting it!" Becky muttered.

"Looks that way yeah!" Ray sniggered. "He's proper givin' her a balling isn'he!"

"Your Barry's a fucking animal!"

"Seen him punchin' bitches before, when he's coming. He heard about that Donkey Punch thing and wanted to give it a try. Stuck a couple of 'em in hospital before now. Hope he dun't do that to our Em. I going to hospital."

"Want me carry on sucking you?" Becky asked.

She'd been busy getting her face fucked but when the rising noise from the car had got their attention and Ray had let her up so they could watch Barry giving his all and Emma taking it.

"Nah. Get up and lean over that branch, we'll have a better view and I can fuck you from behind while we watch."

"Okay."

The branch was a perfect angle and size, growing almost horizontally from the birch they were using for cover and at about waist height. Ray and Becky hooked their clothes over the rough peeling bark as a bit of padding and then Becky lowered herself over it and reached out to use the curving branch and the main trunk to brace herself. She was already damp and Ray was rock hard and well lubricated from her oral attentions so he slid in smoothly, and then reached around for her big pert tits. But both of their eyes were glued to the car windows.

Emma was hurriedly shoved aside and she pushed herself into the corner of the rear of the car, to obediently give Barry room to reposition himself, this time lay down along the backseat of the car. Then he reached up, grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back over him, so she straddled his waist. He pulled her swiftly down onto his still hard erection and start to slap her arse and tits until she was bouncing on his cock with the speed that satisfied him.

Ray watched Barry and Emma, trying to match his thrusts to their movements. But Barry was too energised, too strong and too full of stamina for Ray to keep up. Though Becky for one was appreciating his efforts and was enjoying the volcanic build of her approaching climax, moaning softly, trying to keep her own volume subdued, while she humped her ass back onto his thrusting hips, and pinched at her own nipples.

Emma was bracing herself with her hands on the interior of the car's roof, while she bounced hurriedly on Barry's big cock. She was flushed and sweating and panting, close to exhausted, but Barry wasn't giving her an inch. His hands clutched at her quaking ass cheeks, cupping and squeezing them tightly, lifting and lowering them to assert the pace her required from her. If she didn't keep up, the claw like grasp changed to a hard punching open palmed slap. And never just one. He would slap her ass harder and faster, bringing squeals of pain and anguish from her and it wouldn't stop until her fucking pace matched his requirement. Then he would slap her small quivering breasts for a few seconds to further the punishment.

Once or twice his assaults were aimed at her face and then the tears would start to flow again. Or she go into a panicked mini-tantrum, and protect herself by grabbing his hands and holding them to her breasts before lying down flat on him and pounding her ass down into his bony hips like there was no tomorrow, until he was close to climax and had to actually slow her down.

Becky saw that happen on two occasions, most of the time Emma simply took his slapping attacks on her breasts and ass like a trooper. Becky wondered if the little slut secretly liked Barry's spanking technique.

Barry didn't let the so called submissive 'cowgirl' position carry on all the way. Once his climax was up there, he grabbed Emma with both hands around the throat, sat himself upright and shoved her down onto her back, swapping positions in a quick, violent second's motion. Then he was on her, hammering into her in the missionary position, one hand tight on her throat, the other clawing at her breasts and pulling fiercely at her nipples, while his hips slammed and battered into her with all the fury he could muster.

Until finally, with a howling snarl of animalistic ecstasy, he drove in deep and then threw himself down on her, both hands digging tight into her ass cheeks while he groaned loudly, illustrating his peaking climax and emptied his thick, heavy balls right into her tight, teen cunt for a third time.

Becky and Ray watched and fucked.

Emma was allowed to get up to stretch and catch her breath but it wasn't long before Barry had her sat up on the back seat with her head cocked back over the top of the seat back, mouth open, while he half crouched over her and got busy fucking her face yet again.

It was an awkward position but for Barry it seemed to be perfect for a dominant throat fuck as his knees were braced at the sides of her ribs and his thighs on either side of her face. She was trapped there and couldn't move, let alone escape. She gagged and choked thunderously, the noise easily travelling to the ears of their concealed audience and they could easily see thick trails of saliva running out from the corners of her mouth and from her nose. And as usual, Barry neither batted an eyelid nor gave the girl a second's respite as he pushed into her throat over and over again.

"I'm liking the free sex show. Your Emma really knows how to take her punishment doesn't she!"

"Course she does! I taught her everything she knows! She was a naive little trollop before she met me. I don't think she'd even kissed a bloke, not with her tongue anyway. I corrupted her good 'n proper the minute we got together. I always knew she'd be a dirty little piece. I just had to bring it out in her. Look at her now. Dirty tramp, letting my bro do her like that. Anyone else'd run a mile or call the coppers on him but she just does what she's told and takes it. Naughty little cunt."

Becky smiled to herself and started to squeeze his thrusting member with her pussy walls. Using her muscles to caress and tease Ray's cock. Any empathy for the teenager was out of the window, tainted by their own lust, and her own stupidity for letting herself get pounced on by Barry in the first place. Of course, Becky didn't care one way or the other, she just found it interesting that Ray wasn't that bothered either.

"Maybe I'll punish her later for letting Barry have her." He added, with a little laugh of his own. "I tell yer, she's a dirty little thing. Bit of a masochist. Likes to be punished. Spanked, horse whipped, handcuffed to the bed and buggered, whatever."

He shut up for a while and focused on fucking Becky. His hands on her tits, thumbing her stiff nipples, his hips bashing her pert little ass cheeks, so much smaller, firmer, perkier and prettier than his girlfriend's.

"Loyal to a fault too." He carried on. "And I can't help take advantage every now and then. Who could? But, better me than some nasty little scrote her own age. If it wasn't for me she'd have got pimped out on your estate by now, or shared around some gang of pubescent pricks, knocked up by any one of a dozen at some meth-fuelled orgy."

"I bet you could pimp her out if you wanted. She'd probably do it for you."

"Probably could." Ray laughed. "I'll have to give it some thought. No harm in a little extra cash on the side. I could at least loan her out to Barry on a more permanent arrangement. And maybe three or four other mates who've said how jealous they are of me having a teenage girlfriend to shag. Swallow my cum. Take an arse load whenever I want."

Then he groaned and took a tight hold of Becky's ass cheeks and accelerated his own fucking pace.

"Jesus all this talk's setting me off. I'm gonna shoot my load any second! Fuck!"

"Give it to me, Ray! Shoot it wherever!" Becky panted in response, shoving her arse back to meet his fast erratic thrusts.

The approaching climax grunts from Ray mingled with the more distant, muffled noise from the car and Becky's own rising panting moans, as she felt the hot hardness slicking delightfully forward and back between her sensitive and hotly throbbing pussy walls, brought her own climax onward and upward.

She glanced up again at the view through the car windows.

Emma was half out of the car, hanging there head first and face down, out of the rear passenger side window. Barry had her bent over it, her hands clamouring for purchase on the outside body of the Corsa, breasts swinging pendulously beneath her, while he plundered her yet again from behind, from inside the car.

She was wailing and gasping in sheer exhausted despair, still trying to haul herself free of him, of the car, but Barry had reached out and grabbed her by the brunette scalp, pulling her head up and back while he pounded away inside her doggie style with his usual sadistic brutalising pace.

"Jesus that is so fucking hot, watching her taking that kind of abuse!" Ray grunted and it was enough to bring him over the edge.

Becky heard Ray grunt a long, loud, drawn out wheezing percussion, she felt his cock swelling and hardening, pushing against the tight confines of her clutching pussy, then, with a loud guttural moan, thick, wet streamers were erupting powerfully into her again and again which forced her own climax to break.

It overwhelmed her like a little tsunami, elevating her own radiating pleasure to its peak and setting little hot bursts of fire through out her lithe, sexy, young body.

But all that filled her attention, drowning out the feel of the hot spunk shooting inside her, drowning out Ray's ecstatic cursing and her own high gasping moans of pleasure, was the muffled fuck-noise coming from Emma and Barry. The teenager's loud, though distorted, as if through a paper-thin wall, high pitched moaning. The violent rocking of the car squeaked like the sound of bedsprings.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
1...345678